Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

I Got Poor Taste In Women And Like Weird Things - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got Poor Taste In Women And Like Weird Things (762 Views)

Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. / Men With Poor Taste In Women: This Is What Beautiful Dark Skin Girls Look Like / Do I Have A Poor Taste In Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Poor Taste In Women And Like Weird Things by Boniwhite: 5:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hello my nairaland family, i 've got poor taste in ladies, food,clothes and like wierd likestyle. I dont know if this is a curse or blessing.
well.. I 've be accused of having poor taste in girls and other stuff in general
last week i met a girl at maryland mall foodcourt, 2nd floor.
she is black,average and from the north. But something just pull me to her, told her i like her, we chit~chat for few minutes then exchanged contact. Afterward my friend that we came together said he was disapointed, that i choose to flirt with that average girl despite a lot of pretty girls with assets around. Well he may be right, i 've been this way my whole life. Am attracted to weird things& choices!

for instance, i have a solid mattress in my crib but prefers to sleep on the floor!

a friend offered to buy me lunch in an eatery & all i could order was yam poridge & sprite!
weird food choices.
fashion wise, just T.Shirt & jeans or polo and shorts. Eminem & I Are in the same boat in this regard.
is this just me?
am i normal?
Re: I Got Poor Taste In Women And Like Weird Things by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
You're very normal. The fact is human taste in general varies. They say one man's food is another man's position.

Perhaps you're not attracted to the big asses, but the eyes, the shape of the nose, or maybe her dentition or simplicity in way of life.

There are men who trip only for the scent of a woman. The natural womanly scent that sometimes attract dogs to them.

Everyone have their preference, don't allow another man to shame you for yours.

2 Likes

Re: I Got Poor Taste In Women And Like Weird Things by Torosk1(m): 5:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
Them don swear for you
You need to visit Odumeje church make he use u do smack down so that your brain go reset

Re: I Got Poor Taste In Women And Like Weird Things by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:17pm On Jan 27, 2022
Have you tried speaking with a therapist cos you might be suffering from depression..
Maybe..
Re: I Got Poor Taste In Women And Like Weird Things by Haakeem(m): 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Have you tried speaking with a therapist cos you might be suffering from depression..
Maybe..
depression kilode?.

Him speaking with a therapist is a good idea,but i bet he isnt depressed.
Re: I Got Poor Taste In Women And Like Weird Things by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
Haakeem:
depression kilode?.

Him speaking with a therapist is a good idea,but i bet he isnt depressed.
Might..
Re: I Got Poor Taste In Women And Like Weird Things by Tokskob2008: 5:48pm On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Maybe..
Depression because he chose a simple lifestyle, follows his heart and does what makes him happy instead of what other think will make him happy
Re: I Got Poor Taste In Women And Like Weird Things by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 27, 2022
OP there's nothing wrong with you

Great people in this world are usually impressed with ordinary looking things because they see extraordinary things in the ordinary, Just look at the most expensive toys and paintings. Jeff Bezos loved driving a honda despite being a billionaire...

It is actually the poor broke niggas that get attracted to big bwest, big yansh, ferrari...they have a poor man's mindset of what greatness looks like.
Re: I Got Poor Taste In Women And Like Weird Things by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:38pm On Jan 27, 2022
Tokskob2008:

Depression because he chose a simple lifestyle, follows his heart and does what makes him happy instead of what other think will make him happy
Did he tell you he is happy that way?
If he's happy I don't think he would be bringing it here.. cheesy
Re: I Got Poor Taste In Women And Like Weird Things by Boniwhite: 6:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Maybe..
i dont think it is depression. It has become a part of me since childhood and i kind of feel fulfilled doing these stuffs

how do u explain having a new vita~foam and prefer to sleep on the floor?
or rejecting a job that pays well because it is too easy& no drama?
or wooing and loving a girl that people wont look twice?
it goes beyond depression
Re: I Got Poor Taste In Women And Like Weird Things by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:54pm On Jan 27, 2022
Boniwhite:
i dont think it is depression. It has become a part of me since childhood and i kind of feel fulfilled doing these stuffs

how do u explain having a new vita~foam and prefer to sleep on the floor?
or rejecting a job that pays well because it is too easy& no drama?
or wooing and loving a girl that people wont look twice?
it goes beyond depression
What do you think it is tho? sounds like you are kinda unique in your own way...
Do you feel bad when you do stuffs like that differently?
Re: I Got Poor Taste In Women And Like Weird Things by Boniwhite: 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Did he tell you he is happy that way?
If he's happy I don't think he would be bringing it here.. cheesy
of course it bothers me out!
Re: I Got Poor Taste In Women And Like Weird Things by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
Boniwhite:
of course it bothers me out!
Are you comfortable doing what you do?
Re: I Got Poor Taste In Women And Like Weird Things by Boniwhite: 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What do you think it is tho? sounds like you are kinda unique in your own way...
Do you feel bad when you do stuffs like that differently?
Well... I dont necessarily feel bad doing those stuffs. Just that it has gotten deep into my blood that i just cant change now. When people point it out to me then i feel like questioning my self
honestly it seems a force!
for instance if a food is tasty and i perceive the aroma 1st, it makes my belly filled and i lose appetite for that food but let say u cook a food with modest ingredents or the taste is just above average i tend to eat well

we went for xmas in the village last yr. we have a family mansion there. I moved to grand ma's house the next day citing the house is huge and intimidating! Besides its just 4 of us

mum once bought me drugs when 'was sick i was reluctant to peel the tablets becos the pack and drugs were too sexy (in my eyes) i considered it a waste! At my health expense o!
was force 2 take it
Re: I Got Poor Taste In Women And Like Weird Things by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
Boniwhite:
Well... I dont necessarily feel bad doing those stuffs. Just that it has gotten deep into my blood that i just cant change now. When people point it out to me then i feel like questioning my self
honestly it seems a force!
for instance if a food is tasty and i perceive the aroma 1st, it makes my belly filled and i lose appetite for that food but let say u cook a food with modest ingredents or the taste is just above average i tend to eat well

we went for xmas in the village last yr. we have a family mansion there. I moved to grand ma's house the next day citing the house is huge and intimidating! Besides its just 4 of us

mum once bought me drugs when 'was sick i was reluctant to peel the tablets becos the pack and drugs were too sexy (in my eyes) i considered it a waste! At my health expense o!
was force 2 take it
See a psychologist to be sincere..you need to go through some psychological examination..

You might be suffering from a mental illness which you won't take seriously..just try to see a psychologist pls..

(1) (Reply)

The Simple Hand-job Guide / Sexy Flatty Breasts - Naija Female OAP Moet Abebe Displays Lofty Boobs Openly / My Discord Nfts "G" Guys, I Need Help Abeg... Other *G* Guys Can Contribute Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.