Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

What Did Woman Have To Offer In Marriage ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did Woman Have To Offer In Marriage ? (289 Views)

MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! (Photos) / MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] / If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did Woman Have To Offer In Marriage ? by EnemyofGod22(m): 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2022
Here is it, what does woman have to offer man today ?

Men know there is a good chances they will loss their friends, their respect, their space, their sex life, their money and_if it all goes wrong _their family ( the family the man is from).....

The worst part of it,if the marriage is legal.
The woman who contributed nothing financially,takes half the man's savings, pension and properties,

My question is,what exactly marriage offer's men.

Lalasticlala,mynd44,justwise, dragnet.
Please push this to front page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did Woman Have To Offer In Marriage ? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:23pm On Jan 27, 2022
Companionship...
Support the home..
Co creation
They also teach you how to reason better.. cheesy

Coming to the benefit of marriage to men..
You learn how to spend better on reasonable things..
You are loved and cared for..(someone who you can pour out your feelings to)

Lastly free sex..(pun intended)..
I hope this point were helpful..

1 Like

Re: What Did Woman Have To Offer In Marriage ? by creativelymad: 5:23pm On Jan 27, 2022
Re: What Did Woman Have To Offer In Marriage ? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Typing..give me a minute.. cheesy
I love this kinda topic..

reason well before u type cry

i knw say u go switch the topic frm "what do woman have to offer" to men are simp. .

is betta u no type because na rubbish u go end up typin. sad
Re: What Did Woman Have To Offer In Marriage ? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
teddybarz:

reason well before u type cry

i knw say u go switch the topic frm "what do woman have to offer" to men are simp. .

is betta u no type because na rubbish u go end up typin. sad
Done..my comment is ready to access..
Re: What Did Woman Have To Offer In Marriage ? by Totilopussylick(m): 5:46pm On Jan 27, 2022
Apart from sex and companion, good food

Children and plenty wahala, nothing more lipsrsealed
Re: What Did Woman Have To Offer In Marriage ? by Adsexpert: 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
EnemyofGod22:
Here is it, what does woman have to offer man today ?

Men know there is a good chances they will loss their friends, their respect, their space, their sex life, their money and_if it all goes wrong _their family ( the family the man is from).....

The worst part of it,if the marriage is legal.
The woman who contributed nothing financially,takes half the man's savings, pension and properties,

My question is,what exactly marriage offer's men.

Lalasticlala,mynd44,justwise, dragnet.
Please push this to front page.

They teach u to serve jesus abi yesus ... Lol .

Person weh claim to create marriage no know seh man go suffer for women hand..?? The greatest threat to all form of authority is men so also.. men aren't favoured anywhere at all..
Re: What Did Woman Have To Offer In Marriage ? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
Nigeria girls have absolutely nothing meaningful to offer in a relationship, and you're talking about marriage sad

they have absolutely nothing else to offer a man in a relationship apart from their over used pussies.

Marry Nigeria girls at your own peril. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did Woman Have To Offer In Marriage ? by Afrobasic(m): 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2022
Nothing. Absolutely Nothing.

Best to stay unmarried and live free.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience With An Entitled Neighbor / “i’m Single Because I Haven’t Found A Man Richer Than Me” – Tacha Said / She Lost Her Life For The Man She Loves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.