Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:50 AM

Girlfriend Asked For #100k To Make Her Hair:reaction (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Asked For #100k To Make Her Hair:reaction (pictures) (2050 Views)

See The Question My Girlfriend Asked Me Ooooo / My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her / My Girlfriend Asked Me For Money, I Did This Instead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Asked For #100k To Make Her Hair:reaction (pictures) by Nobody: 1:30am On Jan 28, 2022
IF this is Real....
How do Guys end up with such Ladies?
As a man you must set your standards very high.
You can start by making yourself very useful to the society and by doing so, you'll see how Ladies will gravitate towards you. Thereafter, you take your time to separate the chaff from the grains.

I don't see reason why I should end up with a lady just because of her BREASTS & NYASH contours...
Even the gods of my ancestors will rebuke me.
These are things I can always get at the snap of my fingers as a very wealthy man.

Hardworking Young MEN, please wake up.
Re: Girlfriend Asked For #100k To Make Her Hair:reaction (pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:33am On Jan 28, 2022
Senomi:

You this mad gay idiot, you're a MADDEST MAN!!! one day tanker go fall untop your already expired brain, you dey craze idiot angry angry product of alcohol withdrawal symptom angry
Stop crying cos we exposed your nonsense.. grin
Re: Girlfriend Asked For #100k To Make Her Hair:reaction (pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:35am On Jan 28, 2022
Classickj:

According to our mentor
Reno 2021
""Don't give / spent money on any woman that ain't you Mother, Sister or Wife"""
No be me talk am ooh
Exactly oo.. grin
I get your point classic but that nonsense there is fake..
Like the one up there..
Re: Girlfriend Asked For #100k To Make Her Hair:reaction (pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:38am On Jan 28, 2022
odinson1:

The both of you are just a bunch of Lazy PROSTITUTES who have decided not to do anything meaningful with your brains. All you Parasites do is complain and nag like little children about how "broke men" aren't Kissing the very ground you walk under.

You kids should just grow up and stop Letting everyone on Nairaland know how useless you all are.

Keep crying kid..you are still young so I wasn't expecting much from you.. grin
Re: Girlfriend Asked For #100k To Make Her Hair:reaction (pictures) by Candidlady: 10:50pm On Jan 28, 2022
[s]
odinson1:

The both of you are just a bunch of Lazy PROSTITUTES who have decided not to do anything meaningful with your brains. All you Parasites do is complain and nag like little children about how "broke men" aren't Kissing the very ground you walk under.

You kids should just grow up and stop Letting everyone on Nairaland know how useless you all are.

[/s]

Trash

When iget off this Highness I will come to your low level

Just chill

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Day You Were Served Breakfast / When A Child Loses His Loving Dad To Paternity Fraud / I Want To Bleep An 80- Year-old Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.