Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Comedians Please Stop Supporting Military Abuse With Your Comedy Skit - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Comedians Please Stop Supporting Military Abuse With Your Comedy Skit (18018 Views)

Make Money By Selling Your Comedy Clips (see Details) / Video Thread!!! Drop Links To Your Comedy Videos Here / Do You Want Your Comedy Video To Go Viral? See This One I Did For Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedians Please Stop Supporting Military Abuse With Your Comedy Skit by mastertek: 10:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
Not everyone is coward and agbero military worshiper like you,

You will tell me to jump inside gutter just because you wear useless kaki with rotten AK47, I will just prefer to die than obey you.

Trust me I can disarmed you if you are not smart, because your soldier na zombie by default.

tyup:

When you jam Awua and they tell you to jump inside gutter don't do it chest beat in front of em
Re: Comedians Please Stop Supporting Military Abuse With Your Comedy Skit by Giftedprof: 2:56am On Jan 29, 2022
Shallow minded
Father4all:
myopic statement. Stop it first.
Re: Comedians Please Stop Supporting Military Abuse With Your Comedy Skit by tyup(m): 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2022
mastertek:
Not everyone is coward and agbero military worshiper like you,

You will tell me to jump inside gutter just because you wear useless kaki with rotten AK47, I will just prefer to die than obey you.

Trust me I can disarmed you if you are not smart, because your soldier na zombie by default.

It's not bout worshiping, nigga they'll shoot u dead and nothing will happen to him and thank God you made mention of disarm enough excuse already to overlook ur enemy's death
Re: Comedians Please Stop Supporting Military Abuse With Your Comedy Skit by tyup(m): 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2022
RaptorX:
So you will just inside gutter because a soldier told you? I am really curious to hear your response

No I'm curious to hear from you, What would you say?? you'd say No I can't??
Re: Comedians Please Stop Supporting Military Abuse With Your Comedy Skit by tyup(m): 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2022
Steve0979:
u idiot talking abt human right,ask DAT useless officer of a dad of yours d number of times he has oppressed junior officers first before u can talk about human rights

Regular limit the violence Plx grin grin
Re: Comedians Please Stop Supporting Military Abuse With Your Comedy Skit by RaptorX: 2:16pm On Feb 03, 2022
tyup:

No I'm curious to hear from you, What would you say?? you'd say No I can't??
I will die first before some idiot soldier tell me to enter gutter in this Nigeria. You must be crazy to even give me that response, either you are a soldier or the biggest coward alive
Re: Comedians Please Stop Supporting Military Abuse With Your Comedy Skit by tyup(m): 3:36pm On Feb 03, 2022
RaptorX:
I will die first before some idiot soldier tell me to enter gutter in this Nigeria. You must be crazy to even give me that response, either you are a soldier or the biggest coward alive

Thank god you chose death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Things I Want For Christmas / Funny Divorce Letter / Animals That Can Dance Azonto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.