Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,615 members, 7,851,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:16 PM

Let's Be Wise This Time Around - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Be Wise This Time Around (260 Views)

Why Is The Harmattan Season Different This Time Around / MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] / Men Be Wise: This Is What Most Beautiful Girls Out There Actually Are (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Be Wise This Time Around by JONSYN7154: 8:48am On Jan 28, 2022
In 2015 a Nigerian politician bought a horse for a race at N100,000

The seller agreed to deliver the horse the next day.

In the morning, he drove up and said: "Sorry son, but I have some bad news. The horse is dead."

The politician replied: "Well, just give me my money back then."

The seller said: "Can’t do that. I’ve already spent it."

The politician said: "OK, then, just bring me the dead horse."

The farmer asked: "What are you going to do with it?"

The politician said: "I’m going to raffle it off to Nigerians as a speed horse that can win the race"

The seller responded: "You can’t raffle a dead horse."

Politician replied: "Sure, I can. Just watch me. You don't know Nigerians, l will post wonderful pictures of a horse, I just won’t tell anybody it's dead. I will market it with propaganda and present him as capable of chasing criminals away"

A month later, the seller met up with the politician and asked: "What happened with that dead horse?"

Politician replied: "I raffled it off. I sold N1M tickets at N2 each and made a profit of N2M

The seller was dazed and asked: "Didn’t anyone complain?"

Politician said: "Just the guy who won. I told him he died on our way to deliver. So, I gave him back his N2 with apology. I told him l have refunded everyone. He consoled me and told me to keep it that am a good man.’ That after all I have suffered a lot of lost. He prayed for me and called on God to bless me. Telling me that Nigeria need honest people like me to come and run for office".

LESSON

The political raffle ticket sellers are back about to sell us another dead horse in 2023, just like they did in 2015.

Mugus will always be mugus.

First fool no be fool,
Second fool na proper foolish.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Appreciate People / Please I Need Your Help / Please,who Is The CURRENT Giant Of Africa??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.