Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) (7718 Views)

To All My Hustling Niggas, Avoid 'I Never Chop Girls' Like A Plague / #GoldenPenis: This Is Why Single Mothers Deserve No Pity!! (Photos) / MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by Walkee: 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
Brexxit:
Are you this jobless that all you think about is women?

You mofos forming redpill nonsense will still be the ones sending loads of pms to every moniker having the f letter.
post screenshot of pm or kindly shut up
Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by fkj950ax(m): 3:24pm On Jan 28, 2022
crismark:

Simp!

You must be delusional to think calling me names on a public forum will make me feel bad, sad, angry or annoyed? LMAO.

You might have fallen at birth and hit your head, if you don't know social media is not real life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by Walkee: 3:24pm On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Steady display of lack of intelligence..
Single mother are garbage?
Really..what if she was raped and birthed the kid..
What if the husband lost his life..
What if the husband abadoned the woman..

Baby boy you are so clueless and at this point only a person who's probably daft will take your words.. undecided
He said they don't deserve pity for being a single mother?
So even if they were raped they still don't deserve Pity?
What's this guy even saying for f**ks sake..

You are nothing but a MISOGYNIST
You should be avoided at all cost cos I can't imagine what you are capable of doing to the woman who birthed you if you are comfortable Makin that statement..
do you really believe anyone find the word 'misogynist' as derogatory? I feel blessed when anybody calls me a misogynist. It's so fulfilling to be called a misogynist
Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by fkj950ax(m): 3:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
Walkee:
do you really believe anyone find the word 'misogynist' as derogatory? I feel blessed when anybody calls me a misogynist. It's so fulfilling to be called a misogynist

Just for reference

Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by Walkee: 3:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
fkj950ax:

Just for reference
I know exactly what it means. Do you believe anyone finds that offensive?
If as a man you still find being called a misogynist offensive then you are biggest simp in the world. Call out bad behaviour of a female and watch her call you a misogynist. If a woman wire you slap and you slap her back you will be called a misogynist. The moment you stop finding the word offensive then nobody can manipulate you emotionally

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
Walkee:
Ok
Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
Qatar2022:
E pain you, sorry are a single mother?
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
Walkee:
Wow! Next level adaptation! grin
Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by happyfam10000: 3:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
we lost one of our brilliant boy in Ukraine so sad,watch this video and hear what happen to him.... / azmedia5050

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPsapX75D6U....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UUpsonkjXI
Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by fkj950ax(m): 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
Walkee:
I know exactly what it means. Do you believe anyone finds that offensive?
If as a man you still find being called a misogynist offensive then you are biggest simp in the world. Call out bad behaviour of a female and watch her call you a misogynist. If a woman wire you slap and you slap her back you will be called a misogynist. The moment you stop finding the word offensive then nobody can manipulate you emotionally

Things are worse off in the world than we acknowledge.
Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
fkj950ax:

Things are worse off in the world than we acknowledge.
Shut Up.
Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
crismark:
The moniker sounds masculine
Its a female. Do not engage with her.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2022
She Didn't Know He Was Deadbeat When She Was Having Her Fun, She Only Recognised What A Deadbeat Father Looks Like When She Needs A Man To Emburden Her Luggage!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by Daughterboard(m): 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
I avoid single mothers like plague. She was my girl and she was good and kid; sacrificed alot for me while in school. She came back from the US with two kids and wanted to reconcile with me. She wanted to help me with travelling documents so we can get together again. I refused. Told her that I don't relate with damage women. Even the thought of touching a single mother is disgusting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
So is this like next level trolling or what?
Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by revolt(m): 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Steady display of lack of intelligence..
Single mother are garbage?
Really..what if she was raped and birthed the kid..
What if the husband lost his life..
What if the husband abadoned the woman..

Baby boy you are so clueless and at this point only a person who's probably daft will take your words.. undecided
He said they don't deserve pity for being a single mother?
So even if they were raped they still don't deserve Pity?
What's this guy even saying for f**ks sake..

You are nothing but a MISOGYNIST
You should be avoided at all cost cos I can't imagine what you are capable of doing to the woman who birthed you if you are comfortable Makin that statement..
he doesn't hate women he just doesn't like single mothers don't put most women in the same category. It's an insult to our mothers and sisters.

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
revolt:
he doesn't hate women he just doesn't like single mothers don't put most women in the same category. It's an insult to our mothers and sisters.
You sound like a clown..is this the first post uve seen from him concerning women.. undecided

You folks be sounding like being a single mother is an abomination or something..some were made single through negative circumstances so stop sounding like a kid..
Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by chasisgirl(f): 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
$2million Seed Funding available for startups. Don’t miss this opportunity!! Tell a friend to tell a friend. Premiering now. Please Join me. Good luck!
Please watch, Like, Comment, Share, and please please, SUBSCRIBE to my Channel�� Thank you!��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nLqsa6Nl6U
Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You sound like a clown..is this the first post uve seen from him concerning women.. undecided

You folks be sounding like being a single mother is an abomination or something..some were made single through negative circumstances so stop sounding like a kid..
The guy is steadying making you bitter and sad , I love it.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2022
maynia:

The guy is steadying making you bitter and sad , I love it.
Thanks for the compliment.. grin

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks for the compliment.. grin

You are welcome sadist. grin

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:45pm On Jan 28, 2022
maynia:

You are welcome sadist. grin
Ok baby boy.. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ok baby boy.. shocked

Okay sadist wink

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:47pm On Jan 28, 2022
maynia:

Okay sadist wink
Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 28, 2022
[quote author=FERNANDEZISBACK post=109770745][/quote]

Bitterleaf grin
Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:52pm On Jan 28, 2022
maynia:

Bitterleaf grin
Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
[quote author=FERNANDEZISBACK post=109770847][/quote]

Lemme leave you to wallow in your bitterness, sadist grin
Cancel am the same way you’ve canceled your joy, if you ever had one cheesy
Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
maynia:

[s]Lemme leave you to wallow in your bitterness, sadist grin
Cancel am the same way you’ve canceled your joy, if you ever had one[/s] cheesy
Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by fkj950ax(m): 12:50am On Jan 29, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Shut Up.

You are a clown just bouncing all over the wall.

It's a Free Public Forum. You can't muzzle anyone. Maybe you should come to my location and duct tape my mouth or break all my fingers so I can't type.

See how stupid that sounds?
Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by cr7lomo: 2:38am On Jan 29, 2022
crismark:

Lemme advice you young man.
Whether you call op a misogynist or not, better abstain from single mothers.
They will make you regret till you get to your deathbed.
Even the ones that were single mothers by being raped are the worst. They will take out the frustrations on you.
Plus, they hate men already.

A word is enough for the wise

U are quoting a worthless woman...
Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by colestephan86: 6:02am On Jan 29, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Search And Follow @TheGidRedpiller On Twitter!!

This is not the first, second or third time i will be coming out here to say this, obviously this will not be the last!
Single Mothers are nothing but baggages left on the sidelines, why would you punish yourself by carrying these unnecessary loads

Understand that single mothers come from two situations; Its either she got it from her hoe phase with the BAD BOYS she would rather be with OR she got it from a DIVORCE. Now which of these two situation sound nice to you THINK!

Single mothers deserve NO PITY! Never sucumb to the lies of men being at fault, believe it or not, she knew those COOL GUYS she was having fun with back then would never be responsible for anything but her hypergamy wouldn't let her reason!
There were always good men asking her out but she turned them down because they seemed lame and boring! She is out here blaming the men for the bad choices she made all by herself over the years!
DON'T BELIEVE THOSE STORIES!

Still Typing...
Go and sit one place. You don't know jack.
Re: MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) by ImaIma1(f): 2:05pm On Jan 29, 2022
Brexxit:
Are you this jobless that all you think about is women?

You mofos forming redpill nonsense will still be the ones sending loads of pms to every moniker having the f letter.

In 5yrs when he reads all these posts, he will have a good laugh at himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje / Shy Girls: How To Talk To Them... Do They Want To Be Approached? / Build Your Career In Your 20s And Marry In Your 30s - Wendy Williams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.