Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,550 members, 7,843,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important (4004 Views)

She Lost Her Blind Date Because She Didn't Shave Her Pubic Hair (VIDEO) / This Is Why I cancelled my wedding / She Felt She Was Being S3XY But Her Fallen B@@BS Became The Topic Of Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important by Oyiboman69: 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
fattprince:

In this game you talking about, you are a loser bro.
then you don't know nothing....
Re: Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important by Oyiboman69: 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
fattprince:

then you know nothing about dating and the gender called women....
Re: Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important by Oyiboman69: 3:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
fattprince:

then you know nothing about dating and the gender called women...the guy fall him hand completely
Re: Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important by DropsMic(m): 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
TheGenius001:
Straight to the point!

So I returned home just the other day. There is this girl in my street, Preety as she could be. I liked her and I sense she felt the same way and was already fond of me. How I confirmed this?? Due to my work schedule I am mostly at home in the evening so we met on one evening. The next time we met again was in the evening after some days, so she started telling me about my hair style the last time we met and the new one, physic and all that . I quickly chipped in that how could she have seen all of that in the dark?? She looked at me like a fool. Lols. Because obviously it was dark when we met. We could only recognized each other because we both stay in that Area for some years now.

Ok after everything, she was so eager about going out with me and knowing me more since I am barely available and so I told her about going for a date and we agreed on the day (Mostly on chat). Jokingly I told her the money will be split by half but she was like "No, as a gentlman, I have to pay for both" I said no wahala. We were still chatting like normal until at a point she takes time to reply me and this was just 2days b4 the date. I read people faster than they think, so I just stopped sending her message except for the last one to see if this is how a girl I want to go on a date with will feel too important even on my own money. After that night with no reply until the next morning, I simply replied her message that the date is cancelled and I that I am going to be busy with work on that day.

Honestly why should you feel important when I am the one spending my hard earned money? Since that day, I lost interest in her completely even as she pretty as she is.

If you're a girl, if you like be as beautiful as mermaid, immediately you start forming whatever it is to me, you have killed that feelings already. And I am sure I am not the only one on this one. I have a good sense of importance especially when dealing with a lady because I know too well that my money is at stake and you have absolutely nothing to add to my life than fun. So why make see you as important to me? You can be important to yourself but not me.

Anyways, my people what do you think about my action?

Modified: She instigated this date of thing and it's one of the reasons I felt she was fond of me already. I was in already but you see that hard to get mentality and feeling too important, it's just a turn off for me.

You will make redpill heaven
Re: Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important by Ebonygeek(f): 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2022
Lol Immaturity at its finest. Girl was probably busy and you got so insecure and canceled it. If that's how all my friends are, they'd have probably given up on me since I'm a writer and can get busy at anytime of the day. Man-child like you tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important by TheGenius001: 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
Ebonygeek:
Lol Immaturity at its finest. Girl was probably busy and you got so insecure and canceled it. If that's how all my friends are, they'd have probably given up on me since I'm a writer and can get busy at anytime of the day. Man-child like you tongue

A simple reply :

" Sorry dear I'll get back to you shortly"

Could have solved this issue.

But the Mumu girl was posting up and down her status thinking she has found a love. Here you are defending your fellow like a typical Nigerian lady.

About your friends, I guess they don't have anything to do with their precious time. I am a programmer and most of my friends knows me too well not to chat me up especially if it's very important; they simply call. If they chat me up and I am busy, I simply apologize and let them know I will reply them lately. Don't feel too important because you are writer or whatever.

Talk of immaturity, you just sounded very immature "since I'm a writer and can get busy at anytime of the day. Man-child like you" . Are you the first person to get a writing job or whatever?

SMH, you know I use think why SENSE is just too far away from you people since the time of Adam.
Re: Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
TheGenius001:
Straight to the point!

So I returned home just the other day. There is this girl in my street, Preety as she could be. I liked her and I sense she felt the same way and was already fond of me. How I confirmed this?? Due to my work schedule I am mostly at home in the evening so we met on one evening. The next time we met again was in the evening after some days, so she started telling me about my hair style the last time we met and the new one, physic and all that . I quickly chipped in that how could she have seen all of that in the dark?? She looked at me like a fool. Lols. Because obviously it was dark when we met. We could only recognized each other because we both stay in that Area for some years now.

Ok after everything, she was so eager about going out with me and knowing me more since I am barely available and so I told her about going for a date and we agreed on the day (Mostly on chat). Jokingly I told her the money will be split by half but she was like "No, as a gentlman, I have to pay for both" I said no wahala. We were still chatting like normal until at a point she takes time to reply me and this was just 2days b4 the date. I read people faster than they think, so I just stopped sending her message except for the last one to see if this is how a girl I want to go on a date with will feel too important even on my own money. After that night with no reply until the next morning, I simply replied her message that the date is cancelled and I that I am going to be busy with work on that day.

Honestly why should you feel important when I am the one spending my hard earned money? Since that day, I lost interest in her completely even as she pretty as she is.

If you're a girl, if you like be as beautiful as mermaid, immediately you start forming whatever it is to me, you have killed that feelings already. And I am sure I am not the only one on this one. I have a good sense of importance especially when dealing with a lady because I know too well that my money is at stake and you have absolutely nothing to add to my life than fun. So why make see you as important to me? You can be important to yourself but not me.

Modified: She instigated this date of thing and it's one of the reasons I felt she was fond of me already. I was in already but you see that hard to get mentality and feeling too important, it's just a turn off for me.

Bro just forget and abandon all this people, you better find ur way with one colombian babe, nigerian men dey suffer sha cry
Re: Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important by stacyadams: 11:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
Justice4Toto:

Nigeria girl don't do date
Na wa for.u
Date is western Europe /American thing

Here na how far
I dey
Hook up
St or Tdb
I don't suck oooo
Abeg na
Hmm
Are u clean and saved
Yes
You will add 5k for sucking
I hear
Okay
House or hotel
Hotel
Better
I no dey collect transfer ooo
I get cash
Better
Time
8pm
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important by Dayveed23(m): 12:12am On Jan 29, 2022
I thought I was the only one that's wired this way grin grin grin grin...

I really commend the fact that you understood that you were going to spend your MONEY and time ...and nothing meaningful might come after the said date ....

If someone isn't giving off the same energy...just move undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important by Ebonygeek(f): 6:17am On Jan 29, 2022
TheGenius001:

A simple reply :

" Sorry dear I'll get back to you shortly"

Could have solved this issue.

But the Mumu girl was posting up and down her status thinking she has found a love. Here you are defending your fellow like a typical Nigerian lady.

About your friends, I guess they don't have anything to do with their precious time. I am a programmer and most of my friends knows me too well not to chat me up especially if it's very important; they simply call. If they chat me up and I am busy, I simply apologize and let them know I will reply them lately. Don't feel too important because you are writer or whatever.

Talk of immaturity, you just sounded very immature "since I'm a writer and can get busy at anytime of the day. Man-child like you" . Are you the first person to get a writing job or whatever?

SMH, you know I use think why SENSE is just too far away from you people since the time of Adam.
wow. You're really insecure mehn. I mentioned the writer bit to give a possible reason for not being able to chat all the time, and somehow you took it as me trying to brag. Damn. Must suck to be so immature and insecure. Can't imagine being you. I'm really glad that girl dodged a bullet. I hope your brain heals eventually. Bye
Re: Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important by fattprince(m): 8:08am On Jan 29, 2022
Oyiboman69:
then you know nothing about dating and the gender called women....
He is putting the girl on a pedestal. Girls want that but don't need it. They want control and that's how they test to be in control even before the relationship started. I wish the Op will come to tell us as the issue progress, she will definitely come back to seek Op's attention.
Re: Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important by Oyiboman69: 8:25am On Jan 29, 2022
fattprince:

He is putting the girl on a pedestal. Girls want that but don't need it. They want control and that's how they test to be in control even before the relationship started. I wish the Op will come to tell us as the issue progress, she will definitely come back to seek Op's attention.
there are rules to seduction and the op didn't guard her to the end and that's is his undoing. he lost control when he started showing his interest openly by playing a lover boy at the middle,and the girl who thought that he's an angel and a gem that could not be easily gotten now has him in her palm.the way you start Is the way you end it. I can bet anything that the girl will never come back to him again even if he crawl on his knees to beg her..like I said,you know nothing in the game
Re: Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important by fattprince(m): 8:30am On Jan 29, 2022
Oyiboman69:
there are rules to seduction and the op didn't guard her to the end and that's is his undoing. he lost control when he started showing his interest openly by playing a lover boy at the middle,and the girl who thought that he's an angel and a gem that could not be easily gotten now has him in her palm.the way you start Is the way you end it. I can bet anything that the girl will never come back to him again even if he crawl on his knees to beg her..like I said,you know nothing in the game
Oh, I think we are on the same page,it's just a little misunderstanding. The guy I quoted wanted Op to pursue the girl.
Yes the loose guard at the middle that's his fault but he did the next best thing which is moving on. If he had try to win her back, he will only lose time, money and energy and might not even get the pvssy.
You see what I'm talking about now?
Re: Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important by NaBanga: 11:41am On Jan 29, 2022
Leave dating to the big boys. Small money pikin should stay away from women who are meant for men. The op no even try. undecided
Re: Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important by Flamees(m): 12:07pm On Jan 29, 2022
TheGenius001:
Straight to the point!

There was this girl in our department
We were very close to each other we loved each other
But i usually call her she doesn't and she always feel very important
I decided not to call her after 1st semester end the banny did not even bothered calling to ask me wtsup
The following semester i just cut her off till now she will see me and move and i also Do same
Re: Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important by Flamees(m): 12:08pm On Jan 29, 2022
TheGenius001:
Straight to the point!

I swear once the person starts to feel important i cut am off

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Are My Yoruba Speaking Nairalanders? Come In Let's Have A Talk. / If You Are To... / New Way Ladies Beg For Money From Guys Which They Can Never Refuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.