Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important (4006 Views)

She Lost Her Blind Date Because She Didn't Shave Her Pubic Hair (VIDEO) / This Is Why I cancelled my wedding / She Felt She Was Being S3XY But Her Fallen B@@BS Became The Topic Of Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important by MrCork: 12:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
TheGenius001:
Straight to the point!

So I returned home just the other day. There is this girl in my street, Preety as she could be. I liked her and I sense she felt the same way and was already fond of me. How I confirmed this?? Due to my work schedule I am mostly at home in the evening so we met on one evening. The next time we met again was in the evening after some days, so she started telling me about my hair style the last time we met and the new one, physic and all that . I quickly chipped in that how could she have seen all of that in the dark?? She looked at me like a fool. Lols. Because obviously it was dark when we met. We could only recognized each other because we both stay in that Area for some years now.

Ok after everything, I told about going for a date and we agreed on the day (Mostly on chat). Jokingly I told her the money will be split by half but she was like "No, as a gentlman, I have to pay for both" I said no wahala. We were still chatting like normal until at a point she takes time to reply me and this was just 2days b4 the date. I read people faster than they think, so I just stopped sending her message except for the last one to see if this is how a girl I want to go on a date with will feel too important even on my own money. After that night with no reply until the next morning, I simply replied her message that the date is cancelled and I that I am going to be busy with work on that day.

Honestly why should you feel important when I am the one spending my hard earned money? Since that day, I lost interest in her completely even as she pretty as she is.

If you're a girl, if you like be as beautiful as mermaid, immediately you start forming whatever it is to me, you have killed that feelings already. And I am sure I am not the only one on this one. I have a good sense of importance especially when dealing with a lady because I know too well that my money is at stake and you have absolutely nothing to add to my life than fun. So why make see you as important to me? You can be important to yourself but not me.

Anyways, my people what do you think about my action?

Modified: She instigated this date of thing and it's one of the reasons I felt she was fond of me already. I was in already but you see that hard to get mentality and feeling too important, it's just a turn off for me.

angry
Re: Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important by MrCork: 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2022
TheGenius001:
Straight to the point!

So I returned home just the other day. There is this girl in my street, Preety as she could be. I liked her and I sense she felt the same way and was already fond of me. How I confirmed this?? Due to my work schedule I am mostly at home in the evening so we met on one evening. The next time we met again was in the evening after some days, so she started telling me about my hair style the last time we met and the new one, physic and all that . I quickly chipped in that how could she have seen all of that in the dark?? She looked at me like a fool. Lols. Because obviously it was dark when we met. We could only recognized each other because we both stay in that Area for some years now.

Ok after everything, I told about going for a date and we agreed on the day (Mostly on chat). Jokingly I told her the money will be split by half but she was like "No, as a gentlman, I have to pay for both" I said no wahala. We were still chatting like normal until at a point she takes time to reply me and this was just 2days b4 the date. I read people faster than they think, so I just stopped sending her message except for the last one to see if this is how a girl I want to go on a date with will feel too important even on my own money. After that night with no reply until the next morning, I simply replied her message that the date is cancelled and I that I am going to be busy with work on that day.

Honestly why should you feel important when I am the one spending my hard earned money? Since that day, I lost interest in her completely even as she pretty as she is.

If you're a girl, if you like be as beautiful as mermaid, immediately you start forming whatever it is to me, you have killed that feelings already. And I am sure I am not the only one on this one. I have a good sense of importance especially when dealing with a lady because I know too well that my money is at stake and you have absolutely nothing to add to my life than fun. So why make see you as important to me? You can be important to yourself but not me.

Modified: She instigated this date of thing and it's one of the reasons I felt she was fond of me already. I was in already but you see that hard to get mentality and feeling too important, it's just a turn off for me.

^^^story
Bro juss go n watch blue fim, truss me!!(no oofenese) angry

2 Likes

Re: Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important by Jeon(f): 12:19pm On Jan 28, 2022
MrCork:

angry
HI
cool

1 Like

Re: Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 28, 2022
Jeon:

THAT WAS WHY I SAID YOU ARE SO FUNNY FOR ME TO HATE ON SOMEONE THAT IS OLDER THAN I, NOT ONLY THAT.......

lets end dix pls. . U re being emotional and personal. .
Re: Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important by Jeon(f): 12:19pm On Jan 28, 2022
MrCork:

^^^story Bro juss go n watch blue fim, truss me!!(no oofenese) angry
ARR you top or bottomwink

1 Like

Re: Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important by Jeon(f): 12:20pm On Jan 28, 2022
teddybarz:

lets end dix pls. . U re being emotional and personal. .
that got jealous when he checked her account balance...

cheesy

ppl like you can do and undo to their progressing spouse.

1 Like

Re: Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important by MrCork: 12:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
Jeon:

ARR you top or bottomwink

Get tha *k* outraaa here!! angry
Re: Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important by Jeon(f): 12:22pm On Jan 28, 2022
MrCork:

Get tha *k* outraaa here!! angry
NO MR PUMPUMKING angry

1 Like

Re: Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 12:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
TheGenius001:

Mind you, I didn't Instigate the date myself neither did I give her much attention as I am always a very busy fellow who hates to chat. It's just a thing they consider normal to act important or is it hard to get. They need to stop that shit. It's childish.
Lol I think I know why she changed hehehe

You shouldn’t have mentioned splitting of bills nah lol this is Nigeria where ladies feel entitled to all you own as that’s how most men make them feel.
The splitting of bills was a red flag even if it was a joke.
Re: Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important by Exkandayee(m): 12:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
What if I told you you was quite wrong?
Did you by any means ask her why she was taking so long to reply instead of jumping into conclusion?

You were just too forward if you ask me..you jokingly told her that the money that's gonna be spent should be split
Really who does that..you made an offer to take her out on a date and you say it should be split..

Apart from that what's the motive of taking a woman out on a date..?get to know her better right?

You weren't patient at all to be sincere..next time understand what you are doing..
Pesin like you go fail your waec woto woto,read before you comment aturuocha nna
Re: Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
Exkandayee:

Pesin like you go fail your waec woto woto,read before you comment aturuocha nna
Go outside you are still not mature... grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important by TheGenius001: 12:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
superCleanworks:

like i said before... you will come back in a few years to read this and see for yourself.

if babe no do shakara for you then who will she do it for? she is a woman. that is what they do but you got angry and ran away because you lack this simple knowledge.
you feel the babe should fly to heaven just because you mention DATE.
so she should GLUE her phone to her hand and always reply you because you are what?
you are here mentioning ON TOP MY MONEY as if you want to take her to Radisson or Oriental.
your type will take a girl out and be counting what she eats and yet want to become master and commander of her soul because you spent kobo and cowries then she must send you a good morning text and pound yam for you daily.
she commented about your hairstyle and you are catching feelings, how old are you?

you jokingly told here you will split the bill? that was not a joke brother you are broke and stingy and you have no level if not you should never say that to a babe.
better face your work and ask how to play this game so you will not keep messing things up and frustrate the innocent babe with your ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY.

She instigated this date of a thing. I jokingly told her the bill will be split to know her reaction which I confirmed something.

Mr. Maturity if you feel I am broke, thank you, it is your own thinking and not mine. If you consider it that a girl has to feel to important for her to go on a date with you. It's your cup of tea and not mine. I have a great sense of respect for myself by myself talk more of some lady.

My Sense of Entitlement? Lols this is for ladies and not for men who spends money on them, them girls always have this sense of Entitlement which is wrong and that must have spurred the nonsense attitude.

And ofcourse I should have a sense of Entitlement to her respect knowing fully well I am spending my money on her. If she splits the money or she is the one to pay for it, it is a different thing entirely.

Mr Maturity, thank you for your time.

8 Likes

Re: Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
Jeon:
that got jealous when he checked her account balance...
cheesy
ppl like you can do and undo to their progressing spouse.

smh Undo wetin? Na u sabi..
Re: Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important by superCleanworks(m): 12:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
TheGenius001:

She instigated this date of a thing.

Ok after everything, I told about going for a date and we agreed on the day (Mostly on chat). Jokingly I told her the money will be split by half
those are your own words and now you have started changing story
you are a lier. keep disgracing yourself

1 Like

Re: Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important by Ithream: 12:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
superCleanworks:

those are your own words and now you have started changing story
you are a lier. keep disgracing yourself

Lols, she probably must have talked about knowing him more via a date and as a man he suggested a date.
Re: Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important by MrCork: 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
Jeon:

NO MR PUMPUMKING angry

not sure why i reply to u.. addios!
Re: Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important by Jeon(f): 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
MrCork:

not sure why i reply to u.. addios!
HI
I'M GONNA GIVE YOU HARDCOREwink

1 Like

Re: Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important by MrCork: 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
Jeon:

HI

I'M GONNA GIVE YOU HARDCOREwink

son u dont no me...do yor research....u messin with the wrong one!! wink
Re: Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important by Jeon(f): 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
MrCork:

son u dont no me...do yor research....u messin with the wrong one!! wink

that you love SIOFRA

1 Like

Re: Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important by Truvelisback(m): 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2022
TheGenius001:
Straight to the point!

Ok after everything, she was so eager about going out with me and knowing me more since I am barely available and so I told her about going for a date and we agreed on the day (Mostly on chat). Jokingly I told her the money will be split by half but she was like "No, as a gentlman, I have to pay for both" I said no wahala. We were still chatting like normal until at a point she takes time to reply me and this was just 2days b4 the date. I read people faster than they think, so I just stopped sending her message except for the last one to see if this is how a girl I want to go on a date with will feel too important even on my own money. After that night with no reply until the next morning, I simply replied her message that the date is cancelled and I that I am going to be busy with work on that day.

U caused it. U SIMPED. U introduced money in the date and perhaps u acted like u were Obi Cubuna to her. U could have go on a date with her without involving money in the discussion.
Re: Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important by Highman56: 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
What if I told you you was quite wrong?
Did you by any means ask her why she was taking so long to reply instead of jumping into conclusion?

You were just too forward if you ask me..you jokingly told her that the money that's gonna be spent should be split
Really who does that..you made an offer to take her out on a date and you say it should be split..

Apart from that what's the motive of taking a woman out on a date..?get to know her better right?

You weren't patient at all to be sincere..next time understand what you are doing..
Go sit down there is nothing wrong in splitting the bills.two grown up dat like each Oda can split bills
Re: Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
superCleanworks:

like i said before... you will come back in a few years to read this and see for yourself.

if babe no do shakara for you then who will she do it for? she is a woman. that is what they do but you got angry and ran away because you lack this simple knowledge.
so she should GLUE her phone to her hand and always reply you because you are what?
you are here mentioning ON TOP MY MONEY as if you want to take her to Radisson or Oriental.
your type will take a girl out and be counting what she eats and yet want to become master and commander of her soul because you spent kobo and cowries then she must send you a good morning text and pound yam for you daily.
she commented about your hairstyle and you are catching feelings, how old are you?

you jokingly told here you will split the bill? that was not a joke brother you are broke and stingy and you have no level if not you should never say that to a babe.
better face your work and ask how to play this game so you will not keep messing things up and frustrate the innocent babe with your ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY.

This is the most senseless and useless comment I have ever read on Nairaland.

Are you sure you're okay? It is his money and the guy has every right to do whatever he want with his money. Since the girl initiated the outing stuff, why couldn't she take care of the bills? angry

Oga, you made zero sense, take this rubbish you wrote down!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
OP, U messed up na.

Don't waste your time Dating a Nigeria girl. angry

You should've Invited her over to your house or take her to an hotel and bang the hell out of her pussy there. After which you'll dump her and move on. Or you can put her in the friend zone should in case you need her pussy again.

No stress, nothing to worry about. Just bang and move on.

1 Like

Re: Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
superCleanworks:

please leave that boy alone. he will learn later. let him keep falling his hand in public.
thank God the babe did not go on that date her life would automatically become his property because of HE HAS SPENT MONEY.

It's funny how you think that people with a different opinion from yours are "childish" or "immature" in your eyes undecided...

@OP...
Just like you...
I consider it rude when a person (male or female), comes online, reads my message and not respond to it for a long time...

But I still think you were too quick to jump into conclusions, I feel you should've at least called to find out what the matter was...

1 Like

Re: Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important by moyosore32: 2:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
superCleanworks:

Right... that part where d gal complimented his hairstyle prolly caught him unguarded so that sorta made him believed d babe b trippin on him, man was really engrossed in himself, u instigated a date with a lady and you kon dey impose bill sharing on her, for date wey u initiate...
# he expects d babe to jump at every notification she gets from him, shey u gree call her on even try find out what happening on her end
Bro ur either stingy or aren’t able to afford the date simple
Taking a lady out on a date dosent require too much stress like I always read on here all d time, long as understanding and agreement don dey
Mk una no kon dey paint gals black all d time here

2 Likes

Re: Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:55pm On Jan 28, 2022
Highman56:

Go sit down there is nothing wrong in splitting the bills.two grown up dat like each Oda can split bills
Haba na let's be honest here now.. cry
Were you not the one who asked to take her out?
Why asking for split of bills?
If you ain't capable no be to rest?
Re: Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 28, 2022
MrCork:

^^^story
Bro juss go n watch blue fim, truss me!!(no oofenese) angry

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Kikikikikiki

Pumpum is back
Re: Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important by moyosore32: 3:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
Ithream:

Lols, she probably must have talked about knowing him more via a date and as a man he suggested a date.

Are u by any chance saying d gal asked to know him better and so derrfor she suggested going out on a date? or guy man na e initiate going out on a date by himself

According to my own little understanding, na man dey initiate date,so the lady either accept or even turn down the offer, infact most of ds gals nowadays will only leave their various homes for dates where they’re certain they’ll be taken care of or meeting someone they’re really into unlike some weirdo outings
Re: Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important by Keniwit(m): 3:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
TheGenius001:
Straight to the point!

Ok after everything, she was so eager about going out with me and knowing me more since I am barely available and so I told her about going for a date and we agreed on the day (Mostly on chat). Jokingly I told her the money will be split by half but she was like "No, as a gentlman, I have to pay for both" I said no wahala. We were still chatting like normal until at a point she takes time to reply me and this was just 2days b4 the date. I read people faster than they think, so I just stopped sending her message except for the last one to see if this is how a girl I want to go on a date with will feel too important even on my own money. After that night with no reply until the next morning, I simply replied her message that the date is cancelled and I that I am going to be busy with work on that day.

You too much bro
Re: Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important by Qatar2022: 3:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
superCleanworks:
come back in 4 years to read this thing you wrote and you will see how immature it is.
for now, there is nothing anyone will tell you that you will understand.
In that four years to come you will see that this your comments show that you're desperate for pussy and you can act as a fool to get it

2 Likes

Re: Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important by ukaface(f): 3:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
You do action finish,you come dey ask how is your action
Wahala

Who suggested the date? You
She force you? No
Because you no wan spend your hard earned money with full chest you look for excuse dodge date. You no know say your money be hard earned before?

All this guy's sef, any small thing my hard earned money Na Wetin dem go dey sing. Abegi

Pele o
Re: Why I Cancelled A Date Because She Felt Very Important by superCleanworks(m): 3:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
Qatar2022:

In that four years to come you will see that this your comments show that you're desperate for pussy and you can act as a fool to get it

Hahahahaaaaa.
Hahaahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa
Ey yahhhh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Incredible! 25 Years In Marriage He Never Raise A Voice At His Wife(photo) / Is It That Ladies Of Nowadays Cannot Marry A Born Again Christian? / What's Your Sincere Take On SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.