Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media (49140 Views)

Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by sanpipita(m): 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
Romanoff:
undecided

But to me, sleeping with him is unnecessary.

He still got what he wanted and you even helped him to dump you.

People want things on their own terms, the girl making the first move and ending it ruined it for him, trust me even with the sex the guy will be psychological down with full of thoughts.

For centuries men have always pulled the psychological edge on women by ending ties first especially after sex, it can bite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by chymeze: 4:20pm On Jan 28, 2022
authority2006:

The winner is one who cuts the other partner off. Your guy is the loser here, he's still in disbelief. Lol
The aim of the guy wasn't to have a serious relationship or something like that with her but to have a taste of her and run off, and the lady helped him to achieve just that without him having to putt in much effort. So the guy was obviously the winner here. She made the mistake by bleeping him

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by Ojukwu007(m): 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
or she'll find a better nigga.
There is never a better nigga when it comes to good bleep (memory lingers for long), just the next available nigga.

Reason bitches will never be loyal. Chains of bfs ; grin

Whores/Nymphs would still cheat on Jonah Falcon.
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by Germi9: 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2022
U set him up
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by wirinet(m): 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
They both enjoyed themselves, PERIOD!!! lipsrsealed

But na the Guyman get upper hand pass via say he chew her food plus say he cor later chew her bedmatically join......Na she lose abeg lipsrsealed

I disagree. It depends on who want it and enjoyed it more.
The babe too licked and sucked the lolly pop and rode the thing like a rodeo bull.

You think a good Love Machine comes cheap?
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by vislabraye(m): 4:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
Bluezy13:
Lets say I am to believe this lie...
Girls can play the game but with a simp.

Why should a girl invite you for dinner and you went
Why didn't you foot the bill instead of her ??
Why did you allow her to fvck you instead of you fvcking her ??
Why didn't you leave impromptu immediately after the fvcking ??

A girl can only do this to a gigolo.

What's the difference if she f#ks him or he f#ks her ? You redpill guys like to over SIMPlify everything.
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by Aforxzy(f): 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
Excuse me. Are u okay?

Hassanmaye:

Will you shut.
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by authority2006(m): 4:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
chymeze:

The aim of the guy wasn't to have a serious relationship or something like that with her but to have a taste of her and run off,

And what was the aim of the redpiller lady in question? Lol

and the lady helped him to achieve just that without him having to putt in much effort. So the guy was obviously the winner here. She made the mistake by bleeping him

The lady in question didn't enjoy the sex too, right? When all the men do in bed is to satisfy and please women. So, you automatically assumed that whenever fvcking took place between a man and a woman, ladies are the losers? Trust me, if you fvck a lady 100 times and she dumps you, you're the loser.
She was faster than our simpy man and now, he's losing concentration. I wish I can explain more
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by wirinet(m): 4:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
chymeze:

The aim of the guy wasn't to have a serious relationship or something like that with her but to have a taste of her and run off, and the lady helped him to achieve just that without him having to putt in much effort. So the guy was obviously the winner here. She made the mistake by bleeping him
And you think the babe wants a serious relationship? The lady just wanted to taste the guy with no strings attached. Reminds me of angel of BBNaija 2021. She fùcked most guys including Boma with no strings attached. When Yousef wanted to start catching feelings for her, she just made jest of him.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by ALFADOS(m): 4:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
some people don't get clue here, she's smart

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
ALFADOS:
some people don't get clue here, she's smart

You're the clueless one here.
A lady who feeds you to stupor, fcks you to stupor and then blocks you, leaving you free as a bird to the next maga.
What else blessing can a random fckboy wish for more than this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by authority2006(m): 4:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
Romanoff:
undecided

But to me, sleeping with him is unnecessary.

He still got what he wanted and you even helped him to dump you.

So, anytime you have sex with your man or any man for that matter, a sex that you initiates, you just believe that you are satisfying the man in question, right? Don't women have urge to be satisfied? The lady used him to satisfy her urge and dumped his sorry ass. He was still thirsty for more, can't you see?
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by Wumex91: 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
someone please help me with something to eat. 0157379858 Gtbank. God bless the giver.
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by authority2006(m): 4:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
light099:

A lady who feeds you to stupor, fcks you to stupor and then blocks you, leaving you free as a bird to the next maga.

He was never satisfied, he wasn't ready to quit yet.
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by wirinet(m): 4:46pm On Jan 28, 2022
light099:

But fuckboy can't get a repeat again. He can never get get the feeling of that particular kitten again. Meanwhile he is craving for more.
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by madridsta007(m): 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
ashewoboy:
guys you like this?

https://mobile.twitter.com/ifeomatess/status/1484147461971193859

Always their friends...
Never them.

Aunty, talk true. Na you abi?
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by Ofadaman(m): 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
As a guy, this is the kind of chopping I like

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by Emmanuel30a: 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
ashewoboy:
guys you like this?

https://mobile.twitter.com/ifeomatess/status/1484147461971193859
Start Of Ritualism Or Used Glory.
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by ayindejimmy(m): 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
ashewoboy:

can a woman phvck man? who exerts energy during copulation? you have your answer.

You are a novies
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by bahdpersona(m): 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
iTearHerToto:
What does the phrase "chop and clean mouth" mean to you?
If you can answer the question then you're half way to understanding what I said
it is we guys that like to brag about how we fvcked girls, girls are the one that enjoy it most. And in a case like this, I think it's the initiator(the girl) that 'chop and clean mouth' the guy and not the other way round

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by flokii: 5:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
Na the girl lose.. chop her food, still chop kpekus join.
What else is the boy looking for? except he meant well for her initially, else he should lock up.
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by dcasca(m): 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
Please tell the lady to come and use and dump me. I need to be used and dumped.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by KaptainAfrika: 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
Awww dude must have been falling in love and hoping to use love to get more knacks. Its like guys can't grab that some women just wan knack and move on, its not only guys that want to knack and move on...for real. He should manage the one time knack, maybe he paid for it and came too early...hmmmm
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by Jaqenhghar: 5:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
Niggerland redpillers right now

[img]https://c./HyY279bNIpsAAAAC/no-nooo.gif[/img]
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by Bigseven(m): 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
My Gender were fond of doing that but Don't worry the game is still MyGender vs YourGender. 1:1

Game never cut yet
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by Kenneth4u205(m): 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2022
Looks like she infected him with HIV or a deadly disease. Apart from that I don't see how she won
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by skales67(m): 5:55pm On Jan 28, 2022
Bluezy13:
Lets say I am to believe this lie...
Girls can play the game but with a simp.

Why should a girl invite you for dinner and you went
Why didn't you foot the bill instead of her ??
Why did you allow her to fvck you instead of you fvcking her ??
Why didn't you leave impromptu immediately after the fvcking ??

A girl can only do this to a gigolo.

Even as a gigolo, I still maintain my respect as far as you pay me for my services.
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by adecz: 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
And this makes FP❓☹️☹️☹️
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by Sleekfingers: 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
Elidrisy20:
that is before you cum abi

In totality. Na dem dey enjoy sex....by just playing with her nipples, most ladies wet multiple times, not to talk of giving her cunnilingus ...na heaven she dey.....and by penetrating her wet pussy , na paradise she dey ....with her eyes closed , devouring the pleasure. While the man keep jerking her till orgasm

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by Aguilar(m): 6:20pm On Jan 28, 2022
Na this kind person i dey find. Feed me and phuck me.
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by yemi1504: 6:23pm On Jan 28, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
They both enjoyed themselves, PERIOD!!! lipsrsealed

But na the Guyman get upper hand pass via say he chew her food plus say he cor later chew her bedmatically join......Na she lose abeg lipsrsealed

Abi.
Re: Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media by pacespot(m): 6:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Trash angry

Na the lady still lose nah

How, she used him to satisfy her sexual desire. So you think fvcking a woman means something to some of them these days?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 / Bauchi Police Burst Sex Party, Arrest 20 Suspects / People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.