Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

In Akwa Ibom, Early Marriage, Teenage Pregnancy Deprive Many Girls Of Education - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / In Akwa Ibom, Early Marriage, Teenage Pregnancy Deprive Many Girls Of Education (11624 Views)

How Private School Owners In Nigeria Deprive Their Teachers Of Rest / Throwback Of School Girls Of Northern Nigeria In 1966 / Hide Your Men We Are Coming For Them – SS3 Girls Of UDDS Issue Warning (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Akwa Ibom, Early Marriage, Teenage Pregnancy Deprive Many Girls Of Education by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kazeem47:
Religion and Culture aside,I think early marry does not stop a girl from becoming successful in what she is pursuing. But teenage pregnancy most times cause problem especially when she don't know who owns it or the guy abandoned her.My opinion though.
Majority of youth in this country no dey use their brain reason, they go just open their dirty mouth, wa. If you had read the article well, you should have learned that the problem of early marriage is that the unfortunate couples usually have little to no livelihood, they wallow in abject poverty, go to bed starved and domestic abuse is norm due to frustration & hopelessness. How can you work or pursue anything to be successful when you don't have food to eat & go to bed hungry everyday? You should have also learned that 100% of the poor girls referenced in this article knew and identified the owner of the pregnancy nor did any of their partner/abusers denied the pregnancy which makes me wonder where you got your stupid conclusion from.

1 Like

Re: In Akwa Ibom, Early Marriage, Teenage Pregnancy Deprive Many Girls Of Education by gbemishile: 7:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
See Hippocrates saying it's normal everywhere.if na north Dem headline,Dem no go talk like that o
Re: In Akwa Ibom, Early Marriage, Teenage Pregnancy Deprive Many Girls Of Education by Hudson777: 7:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
Slayar:
Naso dem dey do for calabar and akwa ibom,its no big deal there. That was where i had my first culture shock
guy you never see anything,you will be amazed what you will see in ijaw riverine communities,teenage girls are so promiscuous and are eager to get pregnant

1 Like

Re: In Akwa Ibom, Early Marriage, Teenage Pregnancy Deprive Many Girls Of Education by Hudson777: 7:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
vickydevoka:

Calabar and Banue worst pass.

Kaduna n plateau de just carry belle. Those one de enjoy early pregnancy like die
travel to ijaw riverine communities and you will be shocked to your bones,teenage girls are happy to get pregnant...it’s like a trophy to them sometimes I feel they’re cursed
Re: In Akwa Ibom, Early Marriage, Teenage Pregnancy Deprive Many Girls Of Education by biroo: 7:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
Not only akwa ibom o, this happens all through Africa

1 Like

Re: In Akwa Ibom, Early Marriage, Teenage Pregnancy Deprive Many Girls Of Education by Slayar: 7:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
Hudson777:
guy you never see anything,you will be amazed what you will see in ijaw riverine communities,teenage girls are so promiscuous and are eager to get pregnant

Lool,tell me more...
Re: In Akwa Ibom, Early Marriage, Teenage Pregnancy Deprive Many Girls Of Education by Focusmind: 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2022
Very very disturbing at this period that hunger is ravaging the land. Poverty and poor life choices, coupled with non challant attitude of some parents have pushed young adolescent girls into early pregnancy.

Secondary school girls are the worst hit.
Re: In Akwa Ibom, Early Marriage, Teenage Pregnancy Deprive Many Girls Of Education by Nicepoker(m): 7:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
kolafolabi:
I strongly believe teenage pregnancy is everywhere in the Country. It is just that most parents in the South-West will still ensure the victim finishes her education and not pushing her to whoever impregnates her. They really don't believe in early marriage.. What would, less say a 15 years old lady know about marriage.

This is totally my opinion though.
You are still dwelling in the past. Teenage pregnancy in SW is alarming.
Re: In Akwa Ibom, Early Marriage, Teenage Pregnancy Deprive Many Girls Of Education by Jeon(f): 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:
grin

It's a nature for every women to taste different dicks and chose which to rely on forever which isn't prostitution.

And yours lead in front tongue.

URS LEAD THE REST FOLLOW.

1 Like

Re: In Akwa Ibom, Early Marriage, Teenage Pregnancy Deprive Many Girls Of Education by babtoundey(m): 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
I remember writing a radio drama on child marriage last year. All effort to get it produced was abortive.

Child marriage is a serious menace to Nigeria society. The poor might be the worst hited but in a way, everyone, rich or poor is affected.
Re: In Akwa Ibom, Early Marriage, Teenage Pregnancy Deprive Many Girls Of Education by CHIMAOBICCU(m): 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2022
Slayar:
Naso dem dey do for calabar and akwa ibom,its no big deal there. That was where i had my first culture shock
what's your first culture shock
Re: In Akwa Ibom, Early Marriage, Teenage Pregnancy Deprive Many Girls Of Education by Temptee101(m): 7:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
Omg!

Like seriously?

Make I read all that?
Re: In Akwa Ibom, Early Marriage, Teenage Pregnancy Deprive Many Girls Of Education by Temptee101(m): 7:59pm On Jan 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Last time I checked education in Nigeria is nothing but a scam

So why shouldn't one marries off his daughter

Very big scam!
Re: In Akwa Ibom, Early Marriage, Teenage Pregnancy Deprive Many Girls Of Education by Temptee101(m): 8:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
Jeon:
this topic for Don reach page 6+ in less 40s than if the headline was "NORTH "

You wish...hahaha

It's obvious you didn't read the write-up at all.

Kindly, scroll to the beginning and at least read to the point where it was reported that over 90% of girls in jigawa state marry before 18 years.

Also, where it was stated that child marriage is more prevalent in the north than south.
Re: In Akwa Ibom, Early Marriage, Teenage Pregnancy Deprive Many Girls Of Education by Michaelbjune(m): 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2022
Belial06:
If I had said this now Akwa ibom people would have attacked me. Prostitution is like a pandemic in Akwa ibom and their women can never stay with one man I pity any one married to an Akwa ibom woman just fogerrit

I come in peace

erelevant comment

my brother calm down this insult is too much

who told you that no akwa ibom or cross River woman will ever stay with one man or marry one man

see this life is all about chioce, don't poison people's mind

all fingers are not equal

so be wise bro and choose wisely gringringringringrin

I come in peace has you said

no time to check time

1 Like

Re: In Akwa Ibom, Early Marriage, Teenage Pregnancy Deprive Many Girls Of Education by pman096(m): 8:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Last time I checked education in Nigeria is nothing but a scam

So why shouldn't one marries off his daughter
the lot of you liking this comment, and the person that wrote it, are all very senseless and judging from his grammar an uneducated fool. I Pity your female children!

1 Like

Re: In Akwa Ibom, Early Marriage, Teenage Pregnancy Deprive Many Girls Of Education by Hudson777: 8:50pm On Jan 28, 2022
Slayar:

Lool,tell me more...
it is not like men are going after the teenage girls,just that they are naturally loosed throwing their bodies at men at will.not even after the money just be good looking and you will get them easily...they always wear revealing clothes to get attention,I swear girls in the ijaw riverine communities are literally crazy,I saw a girl of fourteen backing a kid,she doesn’t even have well grown boobs...so I think the issue is from both sides because men won’t look away when they see a willing meat....so what was your cultural shock

1 Like

Re: In Akwa Ibom, Early Marriage, Teenage Pregnancy Deprive Many Girls Of Education by handsomeyitayo(m): 9:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
tradepunter:
Lagos is worst when it comes to teenage pregnancy...

Very very disgusting and disturbing... You will be seeing old men going after secondary school girls...

You also see jobless drug head impregnating young girls... Very disgusting and irritating.
you are right my brother, not only Lagos, come to ogun state to see for yourself, teenages girls just grow breast and ass .. before tomorrow ,them to knack her pufzy to Belle, and the stupid parents will just be looking like fool.....okada guys , teachers, office men ...street Boyz joblessness ...when them give them Belle them go japa
Re: In Akwa Ibom, Early Marriage, Teenage Pregnancy Deprive Many Girls Of Education by Bimpe29: 9:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
It's really ugly and nasty situations.
Re: In Akwa Ibom, Early Marriage, Teenage Pregnancy Deprive Many Girls Of Education by candygist: 9:22pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kazeem47:
Religion and Culture aside,I think early marry does not stop a girl from becoming successful in what she is pursuing. But teenage pregnancy most times cause problem especially when she don't know who owns it or the guy abandoned her.My opinion though.

So a girl getting married at 16 ain’t a bad idea ?
Re: In Akwa Ibom, Early Marriage, Teenage Pregnancy Deprive Many Girls Of Education by Nicenixon: 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
Legendrysailor:
Hell no !!!!

The major problem with akwa ibom girls is dat d value sex more than anything.......but education is very important, never joke with ur academics......i might not be d best in my department when I was in the university but I still managed to bag a second class upper.
we don sight your class of honour, clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: In Akwa Ibom, Early Marriage, Teenage Pregnancy Deprive Many Girls Of Education by Nicenixon: 9:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
Slayar:
E shock you back to back
Re: In Akwa Ibom, Early Marriage, Teenage Pregnancy Deprive Many Girls Of Education by Slayar: 9:45pm On Jan 28, 2022
Hudson777:
it is not like men are going after the teenage girls,just that they are naturally loosed throwing their bodies at men at will.not even after the money just be good looking and you will get them easily...they always wear revealing clothes to get attention,I swear girls in the ijaw riverine communities are literally crazy,I saw a girl of fourteen backing a kid,she doesn’t even have well grown boobs...so I think the issue is from both sides because men won’t look away when they see a willing meat....so what was your cultural shock

Girls getting pregnant immediately after jss3 like its nothing
Re: In Akwa Ibom, Early Marriage, Teenage Pregnancy Deprive Many Girls Of Education by ArewaNorth: 10:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
Jeon:
this topic for Don reach page 6+ in less 40s than if the headline was "NORTH "

I tell u....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Akwa Ibom, Early Marriage, Teenage Pregnancy Deprive Many Girls Of Education by ImaIma1(f): 11:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
Wow! My village...hmmm
Re: In Akwa Ibom, Early Marriage, Teenage Pregnancy Deprive Many Girls Of Education by SaintBishop: 12:50am On Jan 29, 2022
ifiokjohn when I said you monkeys are worst than savages and below ijaws in every aspect of life I was not wrong, you uncivilized barbaric baboons are worst than slaves crazy people.
Re: In Akwa Ibom, Early Marriage, Teenage Pregnancy Deprive Many Girls Of Education by Teerach: 6:39am On Jan 29, 2022
Hudson777:
The last time I checked, the topic is Akwa Ibom. It's either you create a thread for the above or Shut up.
I'm sure you're a woman. Cos you've been blabbing upandan in just a single thread. But if you're a guy, then sorry boo. You're a woman trapped in a man's body. Cos men don't talk anyhow.
Re: In Akwa Ibom, Early Marriage, Teenage Pregnancy Deprive Many Girls Of Education by RolexOfGeneva(m): 7:05am On Jan 29, 2022
Quitam:
Promiscuity is the problem. It is better for a girl to marry at 17 years to a responsible husband, than for her to be impregnated by someone might run away.
The modern world is full of temptations. If one, whether male or female, doesn't control their urges by marrying, they will fall into fornication and promiscuity.
Not promiscuity. Blame it on poverty.
Re: In Akwa Ibom, Early Marriage, Teenage Pregnancy Deprive Many Girls Of Education by Ilaumoh(m): 8:38am On Jan 29, 2022
Teerach:

The last time I checked, the topic is Akwa Ibom. It's either you create a thread for the above or Shut up.
I'm sure you're a woman. Cos you've been blabbing upandan in just a single thread. But if you're a guy, then sorry boo. You're a woman trapped in a man's body. Cos men don't talk anyhow.
I think you are a big fool .. kindly tell us your mumu culture shock
Re: In Akwa Ibom, Early Marriage, Teenage Pregnancy Deprive Many Girls Of Education by lebete3000: 8:56am On Jan 29, 2022
handsomeyitayo:
you are right my brother, not only Lagos, come to ogun state to see for yourself, teenages girls just grow breast and ass .. before tomorrow ,them to knack her pufzy to Belle, and the stupid parents will just be looking like fool.....okada guys , teachers, office men ...street Boyz joblessness ...when them give them Belle them go japa

Where in Ogun abeg?
Re: In Akwa Ibom, Early Marriage, Teenage Pregnancy Deprive Many Girls Of Education by vickydevoka(m): 9:34am On Jan 29, 2022
Hudson777:
travel to ijaw riverine communities and you will be shocked to your bones,teenage girls are happy to get pregnant...it’s like a trophy to them sometimes I feel they’re cursed
Early pregnancy is good buh not in a wrong way. Women getting pregnant at 30 n above is not all dat good for her. At younger age u have strength n endurance to push buh older age u become week. That's y u see above 30 women dieing during childbirth
Re: In Akwa Ibom, Early Marriage, Teenage Pregnancy Deprive Many Girls Of Education by Teerach: 10:00am On Jan 29, 2022
Ilaumoh:
I think you are a big fool .. kindly tell us your mumu culture shock
Cry cry baby.
E pain am. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

University Of Abuja / WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable / University Of Ibadan 2017/2018 Post-UTME Form Is Out. Cut-Off Remains 200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.