Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

What An Elderly Man Told Me About Marriage - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What An Elderly Man Told Me About Marriage (42462 Views)

A Mad Man Told Me This, Can I Take It Serious / Man Told His Girlfriend He Was Broke Jokingly, She Sends Him N100K / Wedding Pictures Of An Elderly Man With A Teenage Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What An Elderly Man Told Me About Marriage by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:02am On Jan 29, 2022
iTearHerToto:
Damn! just damn! This is how you are supposed to be impressing me but you got stuck on that feministic bull crap angry
grin see you.. cheesy

So I haven't been impressing you all this while? grin
Now you broke my heart.. shocked
Re: What An Elderly Man Told Me About Marriage by Qatar2022: 8:02am On Jan 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

No I am joking.. grin grin
See question undecided
Woman/man , whatever you are you deserve a serious beating
Re: What An Elderly Man Told Me About Marriage by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:02am On Jan 29, 2022
Qatar2022:

Woman/man , whatever you are you deserve a serious beating
Beating from who? grin
Re: What An Elderly Man Told Me About Marriage by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:03am On Jan 29, 2022
Qatar2022:

Read what you said it really point that the man say all that because of gift. Sometimes it doesn't happen that way,
Qatar you don't understand.. cheesy
Re: What An Elderly Man Told Me About Marriage by alphabbey1(m): 8:04am On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
You better adhere strictly to all he told you. Most people don't know the implications of sex before marriage,it's way beyond common knowledge.
Rest. No single implication of sex before marriage.... very common to do wedding with pregnancy in yoruba land now....
Re: What An Elderly Man Told Me About Marriage by henry457: 8:16am On Jan 29, 2022
This is another way God is showing he cares for us. Let me interpret what happen. God knows what u have been thinking and if he didn't intervene, u will ruin ur life,this is why he came to u through that man to speak to u. The person speaking to u isn't that ur customer at that moment, that was an angel that spoke to u,though he came in the form of that man. God knows who he can use to talk to u to listen which is why he chooses that man. rejoice and I will advise u to dedicate more time to God

1 Like

Re: What An Elderly Man Told Me About Marriage by Shinyissy(m): 8:17am On Jan 29, 2022
FalseProphet1:
That old man told you the truth, follow his advice and you will live long.

This I have seen.

Na everything you dey see...this man!
Re: What An Elderly Man Told Me About Marriage by Qatar2022: 8:34am On Jan 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Qatar you don't understand.. cheesy
Okay
Re: What An Elderly Man Told Me About Marriage by Qatar2022: 8:35am On Jan 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Beating from who? grin
From me, you claimed to be a woman i will have beat you in the other room
Re: What An Elderly Man Told Me About Marriage by SarutobiEky(m): 8:41am On Jan 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I only cancelled em thrice or so cos they were out of point probably to mock me like you did the other day..
Like seriously?

I didn't even tag you. I didn't even see your username
Ahan. You too like trouble.. How did I mock you now? sad
Re: What An Elderly Man Told Me About Marriage by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:46am On Jan 29, 2022
SarutobiEky:
Like seriously?

I didn't even tag you. I didn't even see your username
Ahan. You too like trouble.. How did I mock you now? sad
You forgot where you asked for giveaway when I was saying something serious about that redpill guy's post..
Re: What An Elderly Man Told Me About Marriage by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:47am On Jan 29, 2022
Qatar2022:

From me, you claimed to be a woman i will have beat you in the other room
No be by mouth oo... tongue
Re: What An Elderly Man Told Me About Marriage by Carlylepneuma: 8:49am On Jan 29, 2022
The man has said wht he said, is left to u to decide on taking d advice into consideration or not however it is wht it is... bt know dis elderly people speak outa experience,l so regardless of the happy mood he's in as a result of d gift u gave, that's a golden advice...
Re: What An Elderly Man Told Me About Marriage by heniford2: 8:53am On Jan 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thank you so much for the compliment I really appreciate..
don't let it get to your head undecided shia keep it up

Re: What An Elderly Man Told Me About Marriage by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:55am On Jan 29, 2022
heniford2:
don't let it get to your head undecided shia keep it up
I am finished.. cry cry cry
Re: What An Elderly Man Told Me About Marriage by SarutobiEky(m): 9:08am On Jan 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You forgot where you asked for giveaway when I was saying something serious about that redpill guy's post..

wtf? Can't remember
Re: What An Elderly Man Told Me About Marriage by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:11am On Jan 29, 2022
SarutobiEky:
wtf? Can't remember
Then no issues then..
Re: What An Elderly Man Told Me About Marriage by SarutobiEky(m): 9:17am On Jan 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Then no issues then..
hmmm...
Re: What An Elderly Man Told Me About Marriage by bidexdo(m): 9:27am On Jan 29, 2022
If you like don't take the old man advice na your problem shocked shocked

Some stupid people here telling you that is because of the tiny gift he said that embarassed embarassed

What the elders see while sitting, the young ones standing on their toes won't see.” Because of all the knowledge they have accrued, elders can easily perceive things that younger people can't, no matter how hard they try lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ears that do not listen to advice, accompany the head when it is chopped off”. angry angry

Marriage is not palm wine to be tasted. undecided undecided

A big goat does not sneeze without a reason. cry cry

If you like put the advice in your right hand and use it to eat,

This life we die once
Re: What An Elderly Man Told Me About Marriage by Qatar2022: 9:28am On Jan 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

No be by mouth oo... tongue
No be by mouth ma, you will run
Re: What An Elderly Man Told Me About Marriage by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:33am On Jan 29, 2022
Qatar2022:

No be by mouth ma, you will run
Prove it na.. undecided
Re: What An Elderly Man Told Me About Marriage by meetope2y: 10:01am On Jan 29, 2022
Hmmm.
Pray.
Re: What An Elderly Man Told Me About Marriage by debbydams(f): 10:22am On Jan 29, 2022
betcliq:
I just tire oo Man, what he told me is just opposite of my plan. I have wanted to get a girl pregnant before going to see the parents.
the man is right..to every successful man there's a good woman and to the other way there's a woman , the reason why the man said u shouldn't impregnate any lady is because sometimes most ladies tries to use pregnancy to tie a man down..take your time in choosing, if it's prayer or traditional do it very well..may we not marry our enemy
Re: What An Elderly Man Told Me About Marriage by Qatar2022: 10:28am On Jan 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Prove it na.. undecided
Oga madam I'm not a wizard to prove on faceless forum and beside I'm far away
Re: What An Elderly Man Told Me About Marriage by flamingREED(m): 10:28am On Jan 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
He is only clowning around due to the gift.. grin
Looking at human psychology people say things to make you feel great....

You are more likely to be praised when you offer someone a gift so don't be decieved by mere words.. undecided

He is speaking from a traditional and moral angle which anyone can say..don't take his words..
Be yourself and do what you want cos only you know what you want for yourself.. wink

If he should take this your advise, what makes you feel he shouldn't listen to the elder? You feel you're better than the elder in knowledge and in experience,
an elder whose background you know not? There's a reason the Bible enjoins us to humble ourselves before the grey-headed. They may be unrighteous, but they're closer to divinity than the rest of us. Avoid competing in social issues with your elders. We can't live like we're the sole architects of our future. It is good that we tap into the experience and affirmations of those who are more elderly than we are.
Re: What An Elderly Man Told Me About Marriage by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:55am On Jan 29, 2022
flamingREED:

If he should take this your advise, what makes you feel he shouldn't listen to the elder? You feel you're better than the elder in knowledge and in experience,
an elder whose background you know not? There's a reason the Bible enjoins us to humble ourselves before the grey-headed. They may be unrighteous, but they're closer to divinity than the rest of us. Avoid competing in social issues with your elders. We can't live like we're the sole architects of our future. It is good that we tap into the experience and affirmations of those who are more elderly than we are.
All I am saying is he should go for what he wants and not what some person tells him..
Re: What An Elderly Man Told Me About Marriage by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:56am On Jan 29, 2022
Qatar2022:

Oga madam I'm not a wizard to prove on faceless forum and beside I'm far away
Can you imagine..na only mouth.. undecided
Re: What An Elderly Man Told Me About Marriage by Qatar2022: 10:57am On Jan 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Can you imagine..na only mouth.. undecided
No be mumu you be
Re: What An Elderly Man Told Me About Marriage by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:01am On Jan 29, 2022
Qatar2022:

No be mumu you be
Prove yourself you dey run mouth like tap.. grin undecided
Re: What An Elderly Man Told Me About Marriage by heniford2: 11:14am On Jan 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I am finished.. cry cry cry
better

Re: What An Elderly Man Told Me About Marriage by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:19am On Jan 29, 2022
heniford2:
better
grin
Re: What An Elderly Man Told Me About Marriage by heniford2: 11:26am On Jan 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

grin
are you married ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media / Groom's Reaction After Opening Bride's Veil (Video) / How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.