Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1161 Views)

University Life: Why Do Some People Have Sex In Room With Other People. / Ever Since He Called me bush Because I Haven't Finished My University Abroad / All The Runz Girls In My University Are Married, I Am Ready To Do That Runz Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Lankscole: 8:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
It's well

2 Likes

Re: . by Lankscole: 8:34pm On Jan 28, 2022
Re: . by Daboboy(m): 12:52pm On Jan 29, 2022
Lankscole:
Since this a faceless forum, let me put down my thoughts here
So, this evening have me thinking again recounting my life as a university student. Honestly most of my university days have been boring.

I keep doing the same thing almost everyday since year 1, which is going to classes, library, church and visiting few friends sometimes. It's only on rare occasion I get to go out sometimes that's when a friend take me out, which is not more than 5 times throughout my stay in school.

I'm still dependent on my family for source of income, I've tried and think several ways of making money as a student but due to some factors like not having a good phone then and not having much money have been some hindrances to execute some thought, like going into crypto currency last year.. I'm broke ryt now,, being broke in school is bad mostimes, you won't be able to do or buy things you like, nobody wants to roll with u except your true friends, the girls are the worst, it's as if you're not existing. Sometimes I hate myself for not going into this internet scam stuff, damn!!! Money is good oo my friends who are into it are living large, yesterday one of them took me out to an eatery, but when I think about the internet scam, I discovered that's not who I'm, I don't like to making money at the expenses of making another sad, that's not just me (I wondered how long will this last). I ventured into cryptocurrency trading this year but have lost over 60% of my assets due to crypto cash. I'm currently learning some few programming language on my phone. I hope to be financially independent before the end of this year.

No girlfriend to chill with, the few girls I tried to be friends with to be dating, I perceived don't want to be with me, by giving me late replies, not chatting well, not responding well to some of my flirty/teasing words. So, when they know that you may probably liking them or you're gonna ask them out they start doing shakara as if they re doing me a favor by liking me. So I back off,, I gat high respect for myself,,, I don't like appearing desperate to have a girlfriend..

I thank God though for keeping me alive. I believe things will turn around someday by God's Grace.
Good night!!
What university are u in? And drop ur WhatsApp number let me dm am not a lady ohh but i wan to tell u something
Re: . by qtguru(m): 1:10pm On Jan 29, 2022
"Blame myself not entering this Internet scam" or you can choose to do legit work. Most of you all spend too much time on this forum instead of developing a skill. It's the same I telnet others uses to make money legit
Re: . by helinues: 1:24pm On Jan 29, 2022
Which Jedi side I no sabi for my tertiary area. We die there.

I mixed with all, good , bad and ugly yet never tempted to join any of the cultist group. That na pire determination Sha cos even neighbor friend belong
Re: . by SeaTrade(m): 7:27am On Jan 30, 2022
You are not suppose to be making money as a university student,no run pass your shadow.
Enjoy your youth and build memories that'll last your lifetime,
If money starts coming along with the burden that comes with it then trust me,e no go funny.
Re: . by Pastorjohn2: 7:36am On Jan 30, 2022
SeaTrade:
You are not suppose to be making money as a university student,no run pass your shadow.
Enjoy your youth and build memories that'll last your lifetime,
If money starts coming along with the burden that comes with it then trust me,e no go funny.
I pity people that listen to you by the time graduation hits you and you realize your course of study is as useless as the P in psychology then you'll know why you need to learn a hustle at school.

Only people studying something like medicine are 100% assured of a job.
Re: . by revived2: 9:56am On Jan 30, 2022
Lankscole:
Since this a faceless forum, let me put down my thoughts here
So, this evening have me thinking again recounting my life as a university student. Honestly most of my university days have been boring.

I keep doing the same thing almost everyday since year 1, which is going to classes, library, church and visiting few friends sometimes. It's only on rare occasion I get to go out sometimes that's when a friend take me out, which is not more than 5 times throughout my stay in school.
Use
I'm still dependent on my family for source of income, I've tried and think several ways of making money as a student but due to some factors like not having a good phone then and not having much money have been some hindrances to execute some thought, like going into crypto currency last year.. I'm broke ryt now,, being broke in school is bad mostimes, you won't be able to do or buy things you like, nobody wants to roll with u except your true friends, the girls are the worst, it's as if you're not existing. Sometimes I hate myself for not going into this internet scam stuff, damn!!! Money is good oo my friends who are into it are living large, yesterday one of them took me out to an eatery, but when I think about the internet scam, I discovered that's not who I'm, I don't like to making money at the expenses of making another sad, that's not just me (I wondered how long will this last). I ventured into cryptocurrency trading this year but have lost over 60% of my assets due to crypto cash. I'm currently learning some few programming language on my phone. I hope to be financially independent before the end of this year.

No girlfriend to chill with, the few girls I tried to be friends with to be dating, I perceived don't want to be with me, by giving me late replies, not chatting well, not responding well to some of my flirty/teasing words. So, when they know that you may probably liking them or you're gonna ask them out they start doing shakara as if they re doing me a favor by liking me. So I back off,, I gat high respect for myself,,, I don't like appearing desperate to have a girlfriend..

I thank God though for keeping me alive. I believe things will turn around someday by God's Grace.
Good night!!

What skill have you got?

(1) (Reply)

15 Years Old Boys Intercepted While Trying To Book A Hotel Room With Girls VIDEO / How Much Does It Cost To Get HIV Test Done / Watch Full Leaked Sex Party Video At Wintess Garden, Unizik.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.