Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. (2510 Views)

Your Demand For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release Is Heavy, I Will Consider It - Buhari To I / My Heart Is Heavy Tonight / Lady Killed By Heavy Rainfall In Onitsha, Anambra State. Disturbing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
I joined nairaland since 2016, I became active last year.
I have registered on various social media platforms across the internet, non is heavily bitter like nairaland, zero respect for women, tribalism everywhere.

This platform is congested by bitter men who hate women a lot, i am a gentle lady, i've got know issues, but the first few weeks I became active I realised I was turning to a bitter person.

This platform was a bad influence to me, unconsciously i was changing into a feminist, it was my friend that called my attention to how I was so fast to defend women out there, that's when i realized what have become of me.

This platform is 100% capable of changing a good woman, and beside a responsible lady who would not want to become irresponsible would avoid this site like a plague, that's why women are scarce here, or you hardly see them active....

This platform has nothing else to offer rather than a conducive area for women bashers and haters, people who hate themselves, a fighting zone. Nairaland developer and mods needs to do something about this as the platform have lost it's value.

Meanwhile, I don't think I enjoy this site anymore, and to keep being my self I am leaving nairaland for good.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by yuping(m): 9:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
undecided hmmm most of this people can't say a word when they see you or talk confidently outside just do your thing and let the toothless dog bark, never let anyone tell you ain't beautiful.

6 Likes

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by Haakeem(m): 9:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
park and go abeg ,no body is holding ur feet.

Can't you just abandon d forum and go? Must u post about it??

Everybody for nairaland just they catch cruise nothing serious

7 Likes

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
My dear you're right but the modds are bot that's why your complain/suggestion wiil not be put into action..

1 Like

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by brosom(m): 9:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
Wetin this one dey talk

Just because Nland reveals and exposes the antics/subtle nature of women that manipulate men in to doing/going against their will/wish, and men are waking up to the reality, SIMPs are now gaining grounds to become repills grin, and it's affecting u and ur likes that's why u re yelling tongue?

Haunty abeg go sitdan, u no get talk.

14 Likes

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by Idamond: 9:20pm On Jan 28, 2022
if u take this platform serious I'm sure u won't be happy with yourself, especially if this is ur regular platform

I take some comments here as a joke..
even in school u don't jot down everything that comes out of the teachers mouth..
Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 28, 2022
Go to Instagram where you can upload pics and get worshipped. Leave Nairaland for us.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
Seriously, almost all nairalanders are bitter and hateful, very bad.The person above me is misogynist,I hate him.

1 Like

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by Justice4Toto: 9:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
gift0123:
I have registered on various social media platforms across the internet, non is heavily bitter like nairaland, zero respect for women, tribalism everywhere.

This platform is congested by bitter men who hate women a lot, i am a gentle lady, i've got know issues, but the first few weeks I became active I realised I was turning to a bitter person.

This platform was a bad influence to me, unconsciously i was changing into a feminist, it was my friend that called my attention to how I was so fast to defend women out there, that's when i realized what have become of me.

This platform is 100% capable of changing a good woman, and beside a responsible lady who would not want to become irresponsible would avoid this site like a plague, that's why women are scarce here, or you hardly see them active....

This platform has nothing else to offer rather than a conducive area for women bashers and haters, people who hate themselves, a fighting zone. Nairaland developer and mods needs to do something about this as the platform have lost it's value.

Meanwhile, I don't think I enjoy this site anymore, and to keep being my self I am leaving nairaland for good.

We will not miss you
Getat

12 Likes

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
We are in this together oo..
You go no where..they chose to be brainless I am here to reset their brain..

They want to make this forum uncomfortable for women so women won't have a say where men are..that ain't possible..

Gift stay here with us.. don't cos of these kids leave this forum..drop what's on your mind and take them as your very Junior kid brothers..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by posty56: 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
gift0123:

nobody gives a f**k , you think I open naira land just to search gift0123 mchteew , anyways this is not an airport you don't have to announce your departure

6 Likes

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
Carchoice:
Go to Instagram where you can upload pics and get worshipped. Leave Nairaland for us.

Yes of course I will leave it for bitter men like you, but I pity the kinda woman that will marry men like you... Honestly....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
gift0123:

Yes of course I will leave it for bitter men like you, but I pity the kinda woman that will marry men like you... Honestly....

While I’m here running from women because they won’t let me be. Women love bitter men like my humble self.

10 Likes

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
posty56:
nobody gives a f**k , you think I open naira land just to search gift0123 mchteew , anyways this is not an airport you don't have to announce your departure

It's an airport my dear and I chose to announce my departure... I wish I can make a bold sign board that can occupy nairaland front page just for everyone to see it.

1 Like

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
gift0123:

Even tho I don't know you ...you would hurt me if you indeed leave this forum for these brainless kids...

That's what they want only themselves..why do you think they keep quoting me?they are weak..

They will try to push you into leaving here so it's gonna be one more female account out..
Gift as I said pls stay here and enjoy yourself aiit..

That ain't enough reasons to leave..I get countless messages of insults daily for standing against women abuse but what do I do ?
It makes me stronger and stronger..pls do not leave the forum.
Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
We are in this together oo..
You go no where..they chose to be brainless I am here to reset their brain..

They want to make this forum uncomfortable for women so women won't have a say where men are..that ain't possible..

Gift stay here with us.. don't cos of these kids leave this forum..drop what's in your mind and take them as your very Junior kid brothers..

Seriously I am just tired of all this, when you change to a defensive mood someone tags you a feminist, some people where reporting my account heavily just because they think I am fighting against men. I was banned for a week. When you keep quiet it's even more annoying. This site is a Lions den seriously.

2 Likes

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by posty56: 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
gift0123:

It's an airport my dear and I chose to announce my departure... I wish I can make a bold sign board that can occupy nairaland front page just for everyone to see it.
no f**ks given , bye bye

1 Like

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by Magnoliaa(f): 9:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
'kay.

1 Like

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:43pm On Jan 28, 2022
gift0123:

Seriously I am just tired of all this, when you change to a defensive mood someone tags you a feminist, some people where reporting my account heavily just because they think I am fighting against men. I was banned for a week. When you keep quiet it's even more annoying. This site is a Lions den seriously.
And is that why you want to leave?
My account was cloned about 5 times by a disgusting boy here I deactivated thrice all cos they want me to leave here..but I am here now they should keep crying on my mention daily..

Look drop your comment anytime aiit as far as you ain't insulting no one then good to go..drop your comment and ignore those blockheads.. aiit..

It's a forum for all pls feel free to drop your comment...
Haba what nonsense do they think they are doing?

Forget about it abeg.

2 Likes

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by duro4chang(m): 9:43pm On Jan 28, 2022
Go go go .Dey go . Make you no come back o. Bye bye oooo.

2 Likes

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by badboyTee(m): 9:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
[s]
gift0123:

Meanwhile, I don't think I enjoy this site anymore, and to keep being my self I am leaving nairaland for good. [/s]
Pelee oo Feminist no forget deactivate your account before you leave grin

That Yoruba adage '"Alo lamii lamii lan rii enikan kii ri abo ree"

3 Likes

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by badboyTee(m): 9:47pm On Jan 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
Seriously, almost all nairalanders are bitter and hateful, very bad.The person above me is misogynist,I hate him.
Werey you still come here again

4 Likes

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Even tho I don't know you ...you would hurt me if you indeed leave this forum for these brainless kids...

That's what they want only themselves..why do you think they keep quoting me?they are weak..

They will try to push you into leaving here so it's gonna be one more female account out..
Gift as I said pls stay here and enjoy yourself aiit..

That ain't enough reasons to leave..I get countless messages of insults daily for standing against women abuse but what do I do ?
It makes me stronger and stronger..pls do not leave the forum.

On a norms I don't like competing with this gender, if I learn to start kicking them here, I will kick my man out there it will become a character....... I can get addicted to things very easily. I just think its best to leave here. Even if I stay I won't be active.
Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by Truvelisback(m): 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
I'm just salt of words.
Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2022
badboyTee:
[s] Pelee oo Feminist no forget deactivate your account before you leave grin

That Yoruba adage '"Alo lamii lamii lan rii enikan kii ri abo ree"

I am not even stepping an inch not to talk of deactivating, cry me a river.. tongue tongue tongue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2022
gift0123:

On a norms I don't like competing with this gender, if I learn to start kicking them here, I will kick my man out there it will become a character....... I can get addicted to things very easily. I just think its best to leave here. Even if I stay I won't be active.
Seriously cry
It's ok if that's what you want tho...you are right tho this place shouldn't affect your mental health..

I really hope you could have a change of mind..
Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by badboyTee(m): 9:52pm On Jan 28, 2022
gift0123:

I am not even stepping an inch not to talk of deactivating, cry me a river.. tongue tongue tongue.
Then why create the damn thread and waste Mr Seun precioUs website disk space it trash of you to do that madam

2 Likes

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2022
OP, are you okay? Who cares if you're leaving or not ? Who you help? angry angry

You're pained and bitter because this forum has exposed men to the reality. Most SIMPS are now becoming Red pillers. Why exactly do you have a problem with that?

Didn't you see facebook, twitter and instagram to go and post your pictures there so Simps can worship you? angry angry

My friend, abeg gettat

10 Likes

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
badboyTee:
Then why create the damn thread and waste Mr Seun precioUs website disk space it trash of you to do that madam

Is it your space ?? tongue tongue is it your ink?? I never even leave you are already dancing.....
Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2022
[s]
gift0123:

[/s]

Trash.

Deactivate your account asap. Why announcing it na? Who you help?

Women only playing the victim card. Didn't you see facebook and instagram to go and post your pictures there so simp can worship you? angry my friend getat

8 Likes

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by badboyTee(m): 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2022
gift0123:

Is it your space ?? tongue tongue is it your ink?? I never even leave you are already dancing.....
I spit on you feminist kee you there

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Press Release. / Hilarious Photo Of Messi, Neymer, And Suarez Partying / Funny Memes On Fuel Price Increase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.