Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. (2529 Views)

Your Demand For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release Is Heavy, I Will Consider It - Buhari To I / My Heart Is Heavy Tonight / Lady Killed By Heavy Rainfall In Onitsha, Anambra State. Disturbing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by badboyTee(m): 11:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
gift0123:

grin grin why are you exaggerating?
am not oo that the truth
Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
Truvelisback:
Guy, calm down, this is too harsh.
Make she enter gutter abeg grin

1 Like

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:47am On Jan 29, 2022
gift0123:

Thanks babes......
No issues..
Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:35am On Jan 29, 2022
Senomi:

Wrinkled old woman grin, I'm sure ur kids are all older than me, poor kids grin they hv no idea their mum is disgracing herself on a public forum tongue you and ur feminist fraudsters better take a hike undecided
Iyaebe aka Fernandezpablo/zzor is still in her early 20's, don't let anyone deceive you, that person is doing everything capable to deceive gullible people on this forum.

1 Like

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by Sheleads(f): 8:10am On Jan 29, 2022
badboyTee:
am not oo that the truth

Naa fine young lady be thatoo grin grin
Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by Karemarealty288(m): 8:40am On Jan 29, 2022
Most Nairalanders are weak financially......so venting of frustration is expected.

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by princefrank76: 8:41am On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
Seriously, almost all nairalanders are bitter and hateful, very bad.The person above me is misogynist,I hate him.
just a quick reminder! It's one week already since u wanted to deactivate. Abi u were just catching cruise?
Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 29, 2022
princefrank76:
just a quick reminder! It's one week already since u wanted to deactivate. Abi u were just catching cruise?
Seriously I wanted to but have no access to the mail used in registering this account to properly deactivate,any other way?
Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by princefrank76: 8:57am On Jan 29, 2022
Gift u go nowhere! That's how aunty iyaebe threaten to deactivate last week and here she is in your comment session.

1 Like

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by princefrank76: 8:59am On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
Seriously I wanted to but have no access to the mail used in registering this account to properly deactivate,any other way?
u can simply stop login here na! Is it that hard?

1 Like

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by princefrank76: 9:07am On Jan 29, 2022
gift0123:

On a norms I don't like competing with this gender, if I learn to start kicking them here, I will kick my man out there it will become a character....... I can get addicted to things very easily. I just think its best to leave here. Even if I stay I won't be active.
good girl.
Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by dreyboard(m): 9:23am On Jan 29, 2022
Lol..., Nairaland is not a forum where you can take everything you see or hear serious, it's a faceless forum we all know that, some people are on this platform that can't even say a single words if you meet them in real life, but they are typing warriors and are ready to yab you..., Not all of them behave the way they typed here, I only pity those that take this forum serious because the only reason am on this forum is to laugh and nothing else
Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by webhead: 9:31am On Jan 29, 2022
gift0123:
I joined nairaland since 2016, I became active last year.
I have registered on various social media platforms across the internet, non is heavily bitter like nairaland, zero respect for women, tribalism everywhere.

This platform is congested by bitter men who hate women a lot, i am a gentle lady, i've got know issues, but the first few weeks I became active I realised I was turning to a bitter person.

This platform was a bad influence to me, unconsciously i was changing into a feminist, it was my friend that called my attention to how I was so fast to defend women out there, that's when i realized what have become of me.

This platform is 100% capable of changing a good woman, and beside a responsible lady who would not want to become irresponsible would avoid this site like a plague, that's why women are scarce here, or you hardly see them active....

This platform has nothing else to offer rather than a conducive area for women bashers and haters, people who hate themselves, a fighting zone. Nairaland developer and mods needs to do something about this as the platform have lost it's value.

Meanwhile, I don't think I enjoy this site anymore, and to keep being my self I am leaving nairaland for good.
I'm 100% sure you won't be spilling all this trash if it was the other way round (women bashing men)

Abeg Getat! Attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by SarutobiEky(m): 9:31am On Jan 29, 2022
grin cheesy cheesy my belle
Iyaebe:
Seriously, almost all nairalanders are bitter and hateful, very bad.The person above me is misogynist,I hate him.
Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by SarutobiEky(m): 9:33am On Jan 29, 2022
undecided undecided
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Even tho I don't know you ...you would hurt me if you indeed leave this forum for these brainless kids...

That's what they want only themselves..why do you think they keep quoting me?they are weak..

They will try to push you into leaving here so it's gonna be one more female account out..
Gift as I said pls stay here and enjoy yourself aiit..

That ain't enough reasons to leave..I get countless messages of insults daily for standing against women abuse but what do I do ?
It makes me stronger and stronger..pls do not leave the forum.
Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by bidexdo(m): 10:27am On Jan 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Even tho I don't know you ...you would hurt me if you indeed leave this forum for these brainless kids...

That's what they want only themselves..why do you think they keep quoting me?they are weak..

They will try to push you into leaving here so it's gonna be one more female account out..
Gift as I said pls stay here and enjoy yourself aiit..

That ain't enough reasons to leave..I get countless messages of insults daily for standing against women abuse but what do I do ?
It makes me stronger and stronger..pls do not leave the forum.

Lol, hoes beging hoes not to leave, If you both leave the forum will do better without both of you

Did you even think this beautiful forum is created because of hoes like both of you, nonsense

You think this place is like those shit tongue tongue tongue where they worship you like God called social media this is forum

This forum is created by man not woman

So we must dominant it

If you do any how I will tell the moderator to block both of you

But you @gift pls and pls leave the forum for us, pls get out, do we even tell you to come and join this forum, pack your load, don't Just leave pls also delete your account, and also carry your friends along expecally @FERNANDEZISBACK
Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by debbydams(f): 10:27am On Jan 29, 2022
gift0123:
I joined nairaland since 2016, I became active last year.
I have registered on various social media platforms across the internet, non is heavily bitter like nairaland, zero respect for women, tribalism everywhere.

This platform is congested by bitter men who hate women a lot, i am a gentle lady, i've got know issues, but the first few weeks I became active I realised I was turning to a bitter person.

This platform was a bad influence to me, unconsciously i was changing into a feminist, it was my friend that called my attention to how I was so fast to defend women out there, that's when i realized what have become of me.

This platform is 100% capable of changing a good woman, and beside a responsible lady who would not want to become irresponsible would avoid this site like a plague, that's why women are scarce here, or you hardly see them active....

This platform has nothing else to offer rather than a conducive area for women bashers and haters, people who hate themselves, a fighting zone. Nairaland developer and mods needs to do something about this as the platform have lost it's value.

Meanwhile, I don't think I enjoy this site anymore, and to keep being my self I am leaving nairaland for good.
am I the only one who doesn't take anything any guy say here serious, I count everything here as criuse tho..lol
Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by bidexdo(m): 10:36am On Jan 29, 2022
Pls don't change your mind please get out

We hate you

gift0123:

So unfortunate, i changed my mind....... Why will I leave the forum for bitter people like you

1 Like

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:57am On Jan 29, 2022
bidexdo:

Lol, hoes beging hoes not to leave, If you both leave the forum will do better without both of you

Did you even think this beautiful forum is created because of hoes like both of you, nonsense

You think this place is like those shit tongue tongue tongue where they worship you like God called social media this is forum

This forum is created by man not woman

So we must dominant it

If you do any how I will tell the moderator to block both of you

But you @gift pls and pls leave the forum for us, pls get out, do we even tell you to come and join this forum, pack your load, don't Just leave pls also delete your account, and also carry your friends along expecally @FERNANDEZISBACK

This forum is owned by a woman.. cheesy grin
And we ain't going no where.. grin
Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by bidexdo(m): 11:02am On Jan 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

This forum is owned by a woman.. cheesy grin
And we ain't going no where.. grin

See this mumu girl

Ok seun is now a woman abi

2 Likes

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:05am On Jan 29, 2022
bidexdo:

See this mumu girl

Ok seun is now a woman abi
Did you not hear that it's owned by his wife..? undecided

Keep running from the truth..as far as I am concerned you boys are all under a woman.. grin grin grin
Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by bidexdo(m): 11:10am On Jan 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Did you not hear that it's owned by his wife..? undecided

Keep running from the truth..as far as I am concerned you boys are all under a woman.. grin grin grin

I can see now that you are a lazy girl that depends on men

Your mate are in work now, you are in nairaland here talking rubbish kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:12am On Jan 29, 2022
bidexdo:

I can see now that you are a lazy girl that depends on men

Your mate are in work now, you are in nairaland here talking rubbish kiss kiss kiss
And you are not at work but come here to lie that nairaland is owned by a man? undecided.

Keep decieving yourself...I am proud of the woman who owns this forum.. cheesy
Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by bidexdo(m): 11:14am On Jan 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And you are not at work but come here to lie that nairaland is owned by a man? undecided.

Keep decieving yourself...I am proud of the woman who owns this forum.. cheesy

I just understand you now

That your DP say a lot about you

You look like zombie grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 29, 2022
There are few sane threads here, but most overtaken by bashings, especially tribal bashing

Meanwhile check my signature
Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by Jman06(m): 11:17am On Jan 29, 2022
Red pillers are really doing a great job here! It's clear that the deceptive vaginarians are no longer getting worshiped by guys here, hence they're crying.

No more magas to milk from this site like in other platforms. Kudos, guys!

Ubunja deserves a title on this platform for all his miseducation!

1 Like

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:18am On Jan 29, 2022
bidexdo:

I just understand you now

That your DP say a lot about you

You look like zombie grin grin grin
grin
Enjoy..
Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by bidexdo(m): 11:22am On Jan 29, 2022
Jman06:
Red pillers are really doing a great job here! It's clear that the deceptive vaginarians are no longer getting worshiped by guys here, hence they're crying.

No more magas to milk from this site like in other platforms. Kudos, guys!

Ubunja deserves a title on this platform for all his miseducation!

Yeah my guy, those hoes now see men are now wiser now

Any guy that come to this forum and did not learn that guy can never learn again

Those hoes aren't loyal

They must cry very well

No more maga here only social media

2 Likes

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by bidexdo(m): 11:24am On Jan 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

grin
Enjoy..

You are a disgrace to men

Can you even prove it you are a woman

I know is the love you have for women that make you acts as a woman

2 Likes

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by Jman06(m): 11:26am On Jan 29, 2022
bidexdo:

Yeah my guy, those hoes now see men are now wiser now

Any guy that come to this forum and did not learn that guy can never learn again

Those hoes aren't loyal

They must cry very well

No more maga here only social media
Lol...the thing is really paining them. You know, most of them come here to look for "abroad" magas.

1 Like

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by bidexdo(m): 11:36am On Jan 29, 2022
Jman06:
Lol...the thing is really paining them. You know, most of them come here to look for "abroad" magas.

Yeah they think this place is like social media, that they will post and people will be worshipping them

That There dm will be full with message, and they will not even reply but they see this place as a vice versa, they don't even got any message in there dm here,

That is why one olosho wide hoes created this thread, when she see no message like Facebook she said she want to leave

3 Likes

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:37am On Jan 29, 2022
bidexdo:

You are a disgrace to men

Can you even prove it you are a woman

I know is the love you have for women that make you acts as a woman

From calling me a girl to a guy...your confusion is pro max.. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Exposed:popular Prophet Caught Sexing A Married Woman At The River / Commonly Confused Animals (pictures) / 10 Nairaland Abbreviations Not Used Anywhere Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.