Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. (2537 Views)

Your Demand For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release Is Heavy, I Will Consider It - Buhari To I / My Heart Is Heavy Tonight / Lady Killed By Heavy Rainfall In Onitsha, Anambra State. Disturbing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
drimzsmoke:

I come in peace ma
Your online personality is almost the same with that woman whose story I read,you like taking the bull by the horn and so does she.She came online becuase she needed someone to tell her all will be fine and that she's not alone,you know all that stuff women loves to hear nah,she didn't come for the criticism.
I do tell women around me never to settle for a cheat,I post that on my status like a lot.So in a way,I'm in support of her decision
As for bringing her issues online,I think she's the type that can't keep things bottled in,It's going to eat her up from the inside,I'm like that too...so in a way,I can relate with that part of her

PS:I just went through your profile and i realised you once kept a diary here yourself....like I said,your personality is almost the same with hers

It's well anyway, I don't even have the right to judge anyone... I just hope she sorts out her issues amicably....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

For The Next Twenty Minutes. / Is Johnsons Baby Lotion Good On Adults / My Experience With Uyi Motors Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.