Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. (2535 Views)

Your Demand For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release Is Heavy, I Will Consider It - Buhari To I / My Heart Is Heavy Tonight / Lady Killed By Heavy Rainfall In Onitsha, Anambra State. Disturbing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by badboyTee(m): 2:23pm On Jan 29, 2022
Sheleads:

Naa fine young lady be thatoo grin grin
Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2022
ikllbrokehoes:
Iyaebe aka Fernandezpablo/zzor is still in her early 20's, don't let anyone deceive you, that person is doing everything capable to deceive gullible people on this forum.

They're all old frustrated and unmarried husband beaters tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by Prettygirl200(f): 3:26pm On Jan 29, 2022
My dear u are very very correct, have been reading topics on nairaland for about a year now, but decided to log in so I can comment I saw how men here bash women with so much bitterness and hatred and I began to wonder if these men don't have sisters or mother it's really surprising. Every thing here puts me in aweeee. Hmmm it is well with all of them
Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2022
bidexdo:
Pls don't change your mind please get out

We hate you

You hate me?
Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by Truvelisback(m): 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
gift0123:

You hate me?
It's alright girl.

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2022
Truvelisback:
It's alright girl.

Yes dear cry cry cry he should continue hating.
Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by bidexdo(m): 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2022
gift0123:

You hate me?

Am sorry if I hurt you, I don't mean it like that

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I don't hate you even though we have not meet before in real life, not even in VR

What I mean is that when you said you want to leave nairaland, is that you should leave and leave us alone

OK I LIKE YOU. cool cool cool cool cool
Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
bidexdo:

Am sorry if I hurt you, I don't mean it like that

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I don't hate you even though we have not meet before in real life, not even in VR

What I mean is that when you said you want to leave nairaland, is that you should leave and leave us alone

OK I LIKE YOU. cool cool cool cool cool

I like you too....

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by bidexdo(m): 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2022
gift0123:

I like you too....

Are you happy now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Me and you can still be a great friend

But I still hate Fernandez
Pls help me tell her angry angry angry
Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2022
bidexdo:

Are you happy now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Me and you can still be a great friend

But I still hate Fernandez
Pls help me tell her angry angry angry

grin grin grin
Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by bidexdo(m): 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2022
gift0123:

grin grin grin

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Have you tell her

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2022
bidexdo:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Have you tell her

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

How do you expect me to tell her now now grin nope she's gonna come around, then I will tell her... You get wink wink be patient.....
Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by Truvelisback(m): 4:36pm On Jan 29, 2022
gift0123:

How do you expect me to tell her now now grin nope she's gonna come around, then I will tell her... You get wink wink be patient.....
Fernandez is a male. A bisexual.

3 Likes

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2022
Truvelisback:
Fernandez is a male. A bisexual.

Really?? Why do you think so
Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by Truvelisback(m): 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2022
gift0123:

Really?? Why do you think so
Yes, i have red several of his comments here. I know u are surprise because he always defend the females from being bashed by guys and by his femininism. He is a male. A Bisexual.

2 Likes

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by bidexdo(m): 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2022
gift0123:

Ok later I going offline, will be back in the night

1 Like

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by yunqdady: 10:14am On Jan 30, 2022
Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by Jman06(m): 11:33am On Jan 30, 2022
yunqdady:

All your posts on nairaland.com points to the fact that you are a bitter person
Nice observation from you!

Keep observing me while I catch my cruise on nairaland!

2 Likes

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by SenecaTheYonger: 11:38am On Jan 30, 2022
And I told my dear dear friend Uyaiincomparabl the same thing but she just laughed it off.

I’ve seen many girls come here innocent and become totally unrecognizable after.

You do learn something on Nairaland though, and that’s how to hate.

I remember cautioning Makydebbie too when she was new.

I’m not yet a tribalistic though. I avoid every political and crime topic like a plague that’s why.

I’ve Begged Seun with all my last breath to moderate the sections better, sensor some tribalistic words, he refused. He thinks he’s being liberal and allowing free speech.

He too can’t escape the repercussion of his negligence.
Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by Brian47(m): 11:47am On Jan 30, 2022
Whala for who takes things on the internet seriously.
I've been here since 2020, and I don't take any of the women hate, seriously cos I know that they're good women out there.
All i see are ppl trying to catch cruise that's all.
Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2022
USING NAIRALAND AS EXECUSE MY DEAR HAVE A NICE DAY.. REDPILL WE DY HERE NO TIME TO TAKE ANY NONESENSE FROM ANY FEMINIST

1 Like

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
Prettygirl200:
My dear u are very very correct, have been reading topics on nairaland for about a year now, but decided to log in so I can comment I saw how men here bash women with so much bitterness and hatred and I began to wonder if these men don't have sisters or mother it's really surprising. Every thing here puts me in aweeee. Hmmm it is well with all of them
But guy why you chose to bomb this site?
Of all site na nairaland your mind tell you to bomb.
Fraud bad o

1 Like

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by Sammy101111(m): 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
Well said gift but you k ow some people are vwry childish you will post something meaningful they will start bashing you and a man that cant take shit from anyone because i know what i worth and i just wont let a little mummys boy talk to me any how

1 Like

Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
And I told my dear dear friend Uyaiincomparabl the same thing but she just laughed it off.

I’ve seen many girls come here innocent and become totally unrecognizable after.

You do learn something on Nairaland though, and that’s how to hate.

I remember cautioning Makydebbie too when she was new.

I’m not yet a tribalistic though. I avoid every political and crime topic like a plague that’s why.

I’ve Begged Seun with all my last breath to moderate the sections better, sensor some tribalistic words, he refused. He thinks he’s being liberal and allowing free speech.

He too can’t escape the repercussion of his negligence.

I don't understand. sad
Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by Mrforexlord: 4:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
Jennyclay:
Frustrated, bitter leaf, bitter kola, pained, disgusting men in this forum honestly.

The moderators aren't doing anything about it and I'm beginning to suspect that nairaland mods do pay these uncultured men for the nuisance they display.
grin grin grin we won't change
Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by Prettygirl200(f): 6:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
BABYharder:

But guy why you chose to bomb this site?
Of all site na nairaland your mind tell you to bomb.
Fraud bad o
Hahaaaa pls am a girl oooo pls oooo
Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Hahaaaa pls am a girl oooo pls oooo
Sorry, try again
Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
gift0123:
I joined nairaland since 2016, I became active last year.
I have registered on various social media platforms across the internet, non is heavily bitter like nairaland, zero respect for women, tribalism everywhere.

This platform is congested by bitter men who hate women a lot, i am a gentle lady, i've got know issues, but the first few weeks I became active I realised I was turning to a bitter person.

This platform was a bad influence to me, unconsciously i was changing into a feminist, it was my friend that called my attention to how I was so fast to defend women out there, that's when i realized what have become of me.

This platform is 100% capable of changing a good woman, and beside a responsible lady who would not want to become irresponsible would avoid this site like a plague, that's why women are scarce here, or you hardly see them active....

This platform has nothing else to offer rather than a conducive area for women bashers and haters, people who hate themselves, a fighting zone. Nairaland developer and mods needs to do something about this as the platform have lost it's value.

Meanwhile, I don't think I enjoy this site anymore, and to keep being my self I am leaving nairaland for good.
true
Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by drimzsmoke(m): 10:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
gift0123:
I joined nairaland since 2016, I became active last year.
I have registered on various social media platforms across the internet, non is heavily bitter like nairaland, zero respect for women, tribalism everywhere.

This platform is congested by bitter men who hate women a lot, i am a gentle lady, i've got know issues, but the first few weeks I became active I realised I was turning to a bitter person.

This platform was a bad influence to me, unconsciously i was changing into a feminist, it was my friend that called my attention to how I was so fast to defend women out there, that's when i realized what have become of me.

This platform is 100% capable of changing a good woman, and beside a responsible lady who would not want to become irresponsible would avoid this site like a plague, that's why women are scarce here, or you hardly see them active....

This platform has nothing else to offer rather than a conducive area for women bashers and haters, people who hate themselves, a fighting zone. Nairaland developer and mods needs to do something about this as the platform have lost it's value.

Meanwhile, I don't think I enjoy this site anymore, and to keep being my self I am leaving nairaland for good.

After knowing all this,you came to the other thread to kick a woman who is already down....that woman you insulted is in pains already,believe me,the hard girl/woman facade is not real!!!
Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 11, 2022
drimzsmoke:

After knowing all this,you came to the other thread to kick a woman who is already down....that woman you insulted is in pains already,believe me,the hard girl/woman facade is not real!!!

Can you explain how I insulted her? That I told her the truth and you call it insult? A wise woman builds her home, aside from her nagging she needs to stop bringing out her family issues to forums like nairaland.. Thanks..
Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:43am On Feb 11, 2022
You don't need to leave just because of insult on women. Allow them to do the needful they can't live without us last last they will dance to our music.
Re: The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. by drimzsmoke(m): 12:12pm On Feb 11, 2022
gift0123:

Can you explain how I insulted her? That I told her the truth and you call it insult? A wise woman builds her home, aside from her nagging she needs to stop bringing out her family issues to forums like nairaland.. Thanks..

I come in peace ma
Your online personality is almost the same with that woman whose story I read,you like taking the bull by the horn and so does she.She came online becuase she needed someone to tell her all will be fine and that she's not alone,you know all that stuff women loves to hear nah,she didn't come for the criticism.
I do tell women around me never to settle for a cheat,I post that on my status like a lot.So in a way,I'm in support of her decision
As for bringing her issues online,I think she's the type that can't keep things bottled in,It's going to eat her up from the inside,I'm like that too...so in a way,I can relate with that part of her

PS:I just went through your profile and i realised you once kept a diary here yourself....like I said,your personality is almost the same with hers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Changes I Would Like To See On Nairaland / Is Smart Cab Nigeria The Latest Big Thing In Ride-hailing In Nigeria? / Fraud! How Do We Stop Airtel Daily Deductions On Recharge? Ncc Is Not Competent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.