Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State (10643 Views)

'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' / Kanu: FG Is Desperately Trying To Truncate Its Own Court Proceeding - Lawyer / Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by TempleHouse: 8:59am On Jan 29, 2022
EmekaA125:
Skull mining, rituals and organ harvesting nefarious activities in Yorubaland.

From top to bottom.

1) Osun; If you value ur existence and you don't want ur skull and body parts mined into smaller fraction for money making, don't you ever enter Osun.

2) Ogun; Ignore Osun warning and enter Ogun at ur own peril.

3) Ondo; Still learning from Ogun due to its proximity. Hide-out for skull miners.

4) Oyo; Just like Osun, your chances of skull being mined here is high too.

5) Ekiti; Mining activities is at barest minimum here.

6) Lagos; Same as Ekiti.
People in your erosion-ravaged shanty towns in Umuahia and Enugu are running down Oduduwa States to avoid their ancestors blood covenant with Okija shrine and here you are spitting ignorance !

Google this to learn Oduduwa states are the safest place in Nigeria despite the state of insecurity in Nigeria.

Grow up !

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by Richandsimple: 9:07am On Jan 29, 2022
Is that why u refuse to pay salaries but prefer to spend 3bn on bullet proof cars for u & ur wife?
Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by EmekaA125(m): 9:10am On Jan 29, 2022
[s]
TempleHouse:

People in your erosion-ravaged shanty towns in Umuahia and Enugu are running down Oduduwa States to avoid their ancestors blood covenant with Okija shrine and here you are spitting ignorance !

Google this to learn Oduduwa states are the safest place in Nigeria despite the state of insecurity in Nigeria.

Grow up !
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by ablejesus26(m): 9:13am On Jan 29, 2022
Loewe:

When Ortom set up a vigilante, what did the military do to them? You just opened your mouth waaa...

Will you pretend as if you don't know that the present government is supporting herdsmen directly or indirectly?

Stop talking nonsense like a typical illiterate.

Just imagine a nonentity,a useless tout calling another illiterate �
You are such a slowpoke to always believe in social media jamboree and sensationalism without using your useless head.
Yes the useless fg is not living up to expectations,but orthom is not also doing enough.
When the land grabbers come into Igala territory they understand it's a different ball game,bcus the leaders have put up defensive measures in place to tackle the issue without social media noise.
Orthom should up his game.
Useless pikin like you go school you se no ,na agbero you se you wan do.
Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:19am On Jan 29, 2022
Totilopussylick:
First of all deal with skull miners.

They are becoming more rampant in Ondo State undecided
shut up, Oponun
Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 9:20am On Jan 29, 2022
Gabkosh:
my father that did not drink otapiapia is worst than a living rat.

What is the difference between my father and a corpse in the morgue.?
I sorry to hear that. didn't know he was this useless. grin grin grin
Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 9:22am On Jan 29, 2022
[s]
Loewe:

I am a Yoruba man from that "Western region" and you can see how I pointed out the truth. So be careful with the insults to Yorubas, before tribalism will ruin you and your people... No sane Yoruba person supports bad leadership, only political allies of the present government, so stop generalizing and drawing hatred to yourselves... Learn!
[/s] imagine a people that were the first to introduce tribalism in politics talking about tribalism in others..........na wa oh! life no balance grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by Positivepoint(m): 9:31am On Jan 29, 2022
The new Samuel ortom of south west. Zero performance and blame.
Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by naija4life247: 9:37am On Jan 29, 2022
They will meet their Waterloo. Even if their sponsors and financier Buhari comes with them, all their skulls will be mined for money rituals
Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by naija4life247: 9:38am On Jan 29, 2022
Totilopussylick:

They are not rampant until your own skull is mined for money rituals.
Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by naija4life247: 9:40am On Jan 29, 2022
BiafranPatriot:
Udele1

Oyigboupdate

Gbagura/Nyamuridunce

Omenkalives

Floki

...............and al, the other low level miscreants that litter this forum with IGBO/IPOB bashing threads ...I ASK where are the Useless Cows??

before 2023 handover sw will definitely loose a region..in this Modern Era...and it will be overseen by Buhari they Voted for. So much for useless sophistication.

These was how those before you started, now they are all at the psychiatric hospital

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by naija4life247: 9:41am On Jan 29, 2022
BiafranPatriot:
Udele1

Oywigboupdate

Gbagura/Nyamuridunce

Omenkalives

Floki

...............and al, the other low level miscreants that litter this forum with IGBO/IPOB bashing threads ...I ASK where are the Useless Cows??

before 2023 handover sw will definitely loose a region..in this Modern Era...and it will be overseen by Buhari they Voted for. So much for useless sophistication.

These was how those before you started, now they are all at the psychiatric hospital
Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by Jakumo(m): 9:50am On Jan 29, 2022
naija4life247:

Hahaha I gotta confess I haven't been following the back and forth between you two lovebirds, but the above quote is worth money to me because I have saved it for future deployment and as such expect to pay royalties to the author.

Naijalife247 is da man! No shaking. We dey follow ona for back, but in the meantime lighten up with the inter-tribal bickering among southern Nigerian brethren, because the real existential threat faced by the ENTIRE area of Nigeria lying south of the Niger/Benue River Confluence, arises due north, from whence cattle-rearing terrorist gangs swarm inexorably southward from Mali, Niger, Chad, and even the Senegambia axis of West Africa, all in desperate and reckless armed search for free pasture and free dwelling land by all means foul.

That is where the REAL threat lies, my brethren.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by orisa37: 10:39am On Jan 29, 2022
They're BMF-BOKOISWA AND MILITARY COUPISTS' SPONSORED. THEY WILL FAIL.
Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by ajl: 10:40am On Jan 29, 2022
Xtianah09:
What do you expect, when you chased all the soldiers away because of your greedy behavior, you now expecting Amotekun to do the work of the soldiers alone,don't worry when the bandits are done with you even Alagbaka will not contain you again

You must be a terrorist sympathizer. What nonsensical comment is this.
Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by Ellasure: 10:58am On Jan 29, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I know the truth hurts tongue

Take hearts and please always remember to cover your head with anointing oil whenever you're going outside the house tongue

If your living in one of the oduduwa the federal republic of skull miners statestongue tongue tongue

Pussy lickers indeed.

Which state are you living in,? Is it safe from your friends the rampaging Fulani supporter of APC militias killing maiming raping and destruction of farmlands and villages.

Let them enjoy their time while it lasted. The other side are equally waiting for their days, it will not be that pleasant.
Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 29, 2022
ablejesus26:

Just imagine a nonentity,a useless tout calling another illiterate �
You are such a slowpoke to always believe in social media jamboree and sensationalism without using your useless head.
Yes the useless fg is not living up to expectations,but orthom is not also doing enough.
When the land grabbers come into Igala territory they understand it's a different ball game,bcus the leaders have put up defensive measures in place to tackle the issue without social media noise.
Orthom should up his game.
Useless pikin like you go school you se no ,na agbero you se you wan do.

Keep opening your mouth waaa!
Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by dragunov: 12:09pm On Jan 29, 2022
BiafranPatriot:
Udele1

Oyigboupdate

Gbagura/Nyamuridunce

Omenkalives

Floki

The dumbest comment ever posted in January. Continue to wallow in your pain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by ablejesus26(m): 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2022
Loewe:

Keep opening your mouth waaa!

Get lost you dis upcoming agbero, charging into my mention like a mad dog.
Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by kissdabride: 1:25pm On Jan 29, 2022
Abdulmumin412:

Lalong of Benue? Read ur current affair
I think you are the one that shld read your current affair very well to stop blind argument
Lalong is plateau
Orthom is Benue both have similar herdsmen problems in their respective state
Know this.
Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by PlanktonX: 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2022
Totilopussylick:

When late comrade Malafia was telling you guys that these killers are already in the southwest forest...you guys were eating barbeque with hennessy in your offices.

Selfishness and greediness have overcome you all. May the Lord protects the masses
Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by Kenn55: 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2022
ablejesus26:
Then do something about it.
You are the leader of your state.
The people gave you the mandate to champion the affairs of the state.
Don't go down the Orthom lane, that's always complaining and crying about something,but hardly doing nothing angry angry

Why are you telling us now, should I leave the Shawarma and waist trainer and my host of businesses I need to make sales and profit from to help you drive out the crazy land grabbers�

What exactly do you guys expect the governors to do? They have passed anti open grazing bill yet the police and the FG are not interested in enforcing it.
They have created Amotekun but FG will not allow them to arm them with AKs to fight the herdsmen and as a result they become ineffective.
The only solution is to restructure the security Architecture of the country to state or regional police forces that would be answerable to the state and regions but again the FG and fulanis will not allow that.
The south needs to come together and elect somebody who will have the balls to restructure the country else we will keep being helpless and wasting the blood of our people unnecessarily

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by juman(m): 2:52pm On Jan 29, 2022
Good governor.
Akeredolu is better as president.
He has the will and intention always to protect his people.
Thank you so much gov. Akeredolu.
We appreciate your effort.
Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by Gabkosh: 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2022
NimrodEndOfDays:
I sorry to hear that. didn't know he was this useless. grin grin grin
Only coward edits someone's comments.

Shame on your useless father wherever he is.

Awoo bone is far valuable than your living dead father. That is is fact.
Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by Gabkosh: 3:11pm On Jan 29, 2022
Jakumo:

The sad reality is that killing one single terrorist farm-destroying invader anywhere in Nigeria will result in numerous deaths and entire villages being burnt to the ground during mass nocturnal attacks by AK wielding bandits who WILL be supported by battle-ready federal troops and even helicopter gunships, depending on the level of resistance reported by the terrorists to their shadowy connections within the federal military machine.
That is when war against the so called army and their Fulani will begin.
Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by Cosbyrich: 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2022
EmekaA125:
Skull mining, rituals and organ harvesting nefarious activities in Yorubaland.

From top to bottom.

1) Osun; If you value ur existence and you don't want ur skull and body parts mined into smaller fraction for money making, don't you ever enter Osun.

2) Ogun; Ignore Osun warning and enter Ogun at ur own peril.

3) Ondo; Still learning from Ogun due to its proximity. Hide-out for skull miners.

4) Oyo; Just like Osun, your chances of skull being mined here is high too.

5) Ekiti; Mining activities is at barest minimum here.

6) Lagos; Same as Ekiti.

lol
I think your Osu generations prefer their heads to be mined than being pounded by Igbo skull pounders.As we speak,thousands of your Osu families are being smuggled to the SW.
Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by ablejesus26(m): 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2022
Kenn55:

What exactly do you guys expect the governors to do? They have passed anti open grazing bill yet the police and the FG are not interested in enforcing it.
They have created Amotekun but FG will not allow them to arm them with AKs to fight the herdsmen and as a result they become ineffective.
The only solution is to restructure the security Architecture of the country to state or regional police forces that would be answerable to the state and regions but again the FG and fulanis will not allow that.
The south needs to come together and elect somebody who will have the balls to restructure the country else we will keep being helpless and wasting the blood of our people unnecessarily

I can't agree less with what you said.
But this niggas you see were once underground hardcore niggas before coming into the limelight.
If they infuse the energy with which they fixate in winning elections and clamping down on opposition,into this issue regarding the bloody land grabbers, don't you think it will send a good message �.
This are dirty hardcore guys, everything doesn't have to be on the social media.
Afterall when they go playing dirty politics it doesn't come out into the media World.
Restructuring will truely save us a lot of all this nonsense.
Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by OgunkeelAllMod: 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2022
Gabkosh:
See this dundee, have you defended your people being roasted by cannibals in your region including your igwes.

Osu flesh eater.
Ode ni e.. I no be Igbo.. Yoruba are born cold feeted And cowardly.. Face your fears slowpoke backstabbers lot
Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 29, 2022
ablejesus26:

Get lost you dis upcoming agbero, charging into my mention like a mad dog.

Everything you've said, back to sender...
Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 8:16pm On Jan 29, 2022
Gabkosh:
Only coward edits someone's comments.

Shame on my useless father wherever he is.

Awoo bone is far valuable than my living dead father. That is is fact.
ekpele oh! your character online has shown where the generational curses have been coming from. ori baba e ti gbale grin grin grin
Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by Gabkosh: 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
Ode ni e.. I no be Igbo.. Yoruba are born cold feeted And cowardly.. Face your fears slowpoke backstabbers lot
See werey, na today una dey deny una identity hahahahaha.

Ndi I no be igbo.

Oponu.

Osu coward.
Re: Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State by Gabkosh: 8:37pm On Jan 29, 2022
NimrodEndOfDays:
ekpele oh! your character online has shown where the generational curses have been coming from. ori baba e ti gbale grin grin grin
Whether you like it or not. Awoo rotten bones are valuable than your living corpse father.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Panic In Kano Over Osama's Death / Why Don't Uniform Men Pay Fare In Buses? / Fayose At Thanksgiving Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.