Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos (4658 Views)

Anambra 1st Son: I Want To Die For My Country Biafra. Caption. / “He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration / Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by nisai: 11:33am On Jan 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Yoruba lives depends on igbo businesses to survive so boycotting them will only lead to hunger and death

How many Yoruba own businesses in Lagos ?
Is that why u are not proud of calling yourself Igbo?

9 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by nku5: 11:35am On Jan 29, 2022
flokii:

All major tribes were in politics in Lagos as the capital of Nigeria back in the days. Right from Tafawa Balewa to the times of Military in Dodan Baracks before IBB moved capital to Abuja.

Igbos at no time had a say in the internal affairs of Lagos talk more of getting appointed as commissioner in Lagos state.
It's the Yorubas that were removed from top positions in federal agencies and parastatals and were replaced by Igbos during GEJ's tenure that I pity most. Even Lagosians had no say over slots meant for Lagos in federal because GEJ felt he could appoint any Igbos residing in Lagos.

Thank God Yorubas are waking up.. soon noone will tell you to pack your loads and spare parts to the East when people stop patronizing your shops in Lagos and other South West states. Everything that has beginning always has an end.

You say all tribes were involved in politics in Lagos then in your next paragraph you say Igbos never had a say in Lagos. You are contradicting yourself

Tinubu and his tribalistic miscreants will come will come and go but igbos will continue to have a say in lagos politics. If you don't like it go campaign for oduduwa republic

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by flokii: 11:35am On Jan 29, 2022
seunmsg:

Sadly, we still have lots of woke Yorubas who can’t see through their antics. We must continue to educate and sensitize as many of our people as possible.

What the North had realized about Igbos since 1960s', Yorubas are yet to figure out.. I watched Ahmadu Bello's interview of the 60s' where he discussed Igbos and their obsession to always take what belong to others and never practice fair play and I pondered deeply about it.
They introduced tribalism into all spheres of life in Nigeria and made others become tribal conscious. Look at a lunatic Abia man like Nnamdi Kanu asking Igbos to destroy Yorubas in Lagos yet Yorubas kept calm looking, including the Igbo puppet governor in Ondo state who finds his voice only when North is mentioned.

It doesn't even speak well of us as Yorubas to have kept quiet when the leader of a proscribed terrorist organization like IPOB called for destruction of our people and interests on our very own lands. These and more are part of the reason why these folks go about calling Yorubas names like cowards etc. because they've not been taught lesson yet in Yorubaland. The Deji in Akure got them flogged, the Oba in Lagos warned them seriously yet Yorubas still think there is gain being docile in the face of external hostilities from outsiders.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by flokii: 11:42am On Jan 29, 2022
nku5:

You say all tribes were involved in politics in Lagos then in your next paragraph you say Igbos never had a say in Lagos. You are contradicting yourself

Tinubu and his tribalistic miscreants will come will come and go but igbos will continue to have a say in lagos politics. If you don't like it go campaign for oduduwa republic

No you won't and you'll never have a say in Lagos or any other part of Yorubaland.. even a million Tinubus can't make that happen.

Your time for shenanigans is up.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by nisai: 11:52am On Jan 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

That's question for Igbo people to answer
You are Igbo. Stop this, your father would be very disappointed in u if he knew u are denying your root.

8 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by nisai: 11:54am On Jan 29, 2022
Gabkosh:
Lol, they no sabi business yet richer than una.

This one still living in the past.
Which past? When have they ever surpassed Yoruba in business?

5 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by nisai: 11:56am On Jan 29, 2022
Emergingnation0:
Lol ! Abiola stuff in 1993 wasn't our fight, It was Yoruba and their northern slave masters, that why is we left to enable the duo do their fighting..
See how u contradicted yourself. If u stay in Borno despite the war goiny on there why did u run for just a riot that was not your concern in 1993?

7 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by johnmartus(m): 11:57am On Jan 29, 2022
Lol says by professor of English you that know how to construct simple English tell me your achievements so far... The only thing you good at is to trolling and dedicate your whole day to bashing people on Nairaland...You better get life.
Sergio104:

learn how to construct a simple English first.

Meanwhile...... Lalasticlala, seun.

Dominique, mukina..

He referred to me as "thing"

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Sergio104(m): 12:04pm On Jan 29, 2022
johnmartus:
Lol says by professor of English you that know how to construct simple English tell me your achievements so far... The only thing you good at is to trolling and dedicate your whole day to bashing people on Nairaland...You better get life.

"Tell me your achievement so far"

Mr man......if I vaunt my achievements,it will simply humble you. May be a grandiloquent intimidation to you.

Have nice day.

outta here!!!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by johnmartus(m): 12:26pm On Jan 29, 2022
Lol you are just gloating over nothing your achievements was based on several accounts you created here. And that is enough evidence that you are still feeding fats fromyour parents.
Sergio104:

"Tell me your achievement so far"

Mr man......if I vaunt my achievements,it will simply humble you. May be a grandiloquent intimidation to you.

Have nice day.

outta here!!!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 12:32pm On Jan 29, 2022
nisai:
You are Igbo. Stop this, your father would be very disappointed in u if he knew u are denying your root.
You want to dash Me Igbo right
Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Babaken(m): 12:32pm On Jan 29, 2022
Mynd44:

Please report these infringements. Tied that?
Report what as if nairaland admins are not aware of it many people will start avoiding nairaland because of their failing to take action against tribal and religious bashing the thing is becoming too much. If you ask me I will tell you nairaland is the major promoter of these tribal and religious bashing among the youth.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:36pm On Jan 29, 2022
seunmsg:

Sadly, we still have lots of woke Yorubas who can’t see through their antics. We must continue to educate and sensitize as many of our people as possible.
Na 5% that will hand APC presidential flag to Tinubu Common sense is far from you guys, you guys are busy having sleepless nights over inconsequential username on twitter while Northern mafias are plotting their political games 2023, tomorrow you guys will start blaming Igbos, the ones in control of all the ports and boarders and airport in Yoruba land, Igbo president was the person that sacked Kemi former finance minister, Igbo president also sacked Babatunde Fowler FIRS and placed Igbos to be incharge, sense is far from you guys, sophisticated mo.. you guys keep chasing rats una never learn, the way they've been dealing with Tinubu you guys believe same people will hand power over to him or his loyalists, my laughter still they cooler grin grin Oduduwa Republic noise will be louder after 2023 grin

6 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by nisai: 12:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You want to dash Me Igbo right
Where in Yoruba land are u from?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 12:45pm On Jan 29, 2022
nisai:
Where in Yoruba land are u from?
Eti OSA

Lagos is my home
Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by SatanicLunatic: 12:46pm On Jan 29, 2022
ruggedboych:

You found your voice once more again because the topic had to do with Igbo... Do you even care about your own people omenka
this one that my boys are looking for that is wanted for arm robbery dey follow talk, u must. Go down

1 Like

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by oyatz(m): 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2022
Justiceleague1:

Ok so some people also want a better deal not with tinubu,how about that?!

This is democracy, everybody can NOT vote for Tinubu and nobody is expecting everybody to do so.

Vote for whoever you like and let those who want to vote for Tinubu do so in peace, whoever receive the highest votes should become the president.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by nisai: 12:59pm On Jan 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Eti OSA

Lagos is my home
Of course Lagos is home to every Igbos.

Ibo lagbole yin nibe

8 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Shevchenkko: 1:05pm On Jan 29, 2022
shadeze:

Can you imagine this hypocrite who is one of the champions of tribal bashing coming here to feign disgust? You omenka!!! You're disgusted by tribal bashing when that is the very thing you are known for on nairaland. Hypocrites everywhere.
Leave that zombie to keep fooling himself. He has no shame at his age

1 Like

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Injera(f): 1:13pm On Jan 29, 2022
nisai:
Of course Lagos is home to every Igbos.

Ibo lagbole yin nibe
I repeat no tribe is comfortable giving ibos political power. una eye don dey clear abi

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Injera(f): 1:16pm On Jan 29, 2022
myobjective:

What is even problematic is the fact that these guys have a complex and believe that special status should be reserved for them in a place that is not their land. The fact that Yorubas can't lay claim to their land, push policies that will protect themselves or put Yoruba first.

I'm only disappointed in my fellow Yorubas that can't see the handwriting on the wall. The fact that the hate for Tinubu is not borne out of any genuine consign for good governance or the progress of Nigeria but because they hate our gut and the audacity to lay claim to Lagos and every inch of Yorubaland that belongs to us.

They will also hate an Osinbajo, a Fashola, an Akeredolu, and every Yorubas with any chance to get the top job in the land.
These are people that can't stand one another in their potopoto states but will bind together in another mans land for conquest. Time to clip their arrogant wings is now. They won't try this in Kano

5 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by KosiGee(m): 1:32pm On Jan 29, 2022
Injera:

These are people that can't stand one another in their potopoto states but will bind together in another mans land for conquest. Time to clip their arrogant wings is now. They won't try this in Kano

You and the person you quoted are mentally unwell.
Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by SWATMan: 2:43pm On Jan 29, 2022
shadeze:

Can you imagine this hypocrite who is one of the champions of tribal bashing coming here to feign disgust? You omenka!!! You're disgusted by tribal bashing when that is the very thing you are known for on nairaland. Hypocrites everywhere.

The best definition of hipocricy is "omenkalives" always running around Igbo thread like someone without sense of direction.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by SWATMan: 2:46pm On Jan 29, 2022
Bendeco02:

This guy is a moderator in this forum right?

Sure! I don't think nairaland has a standard in engaging moderator. Don't be surprise to see helinues as a mod on this forum someday.
Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by jude79(m): 2:56pm On Jan 29, 2022
omenkaLives:
Here we go again with their usual style, a strategy which has proven to be ineffective and yielded nothing but failure in the past.

Before one becomes the president, you people implore yourselves to HATE the person, then go right ahead to HATE them. Only to turn around to allege hate from the victim of your attitude, to make others ignorantly sympathize with you.

So disgusting.

Here we go again, selling an incompetent candidate on the false premise of Igbo hatred, and of course Nigerians will fall for it, but when the punishment of incompetency starts, everyone suffers more than the igboes.
Let me sound the warning again, igboes are mostly itinerant traders, they trade most of their lives, the know bad market whenever they see it, bubu is an example of how good igboes are in spotting bad market, if they tell you bat or rat is bad market then it's bad market, carry am go anywhere, na loss you go get, a word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Salvador1: 3:07pm On Jan 29, 2022
Sergio104:

learn how to construct a simple English first.

Meanwhile...... Lalasticlala, seun.

Dominique, mukina..

He referred to me as "thing"
report him immediately.
Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by eagleu: 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2022
Bendeco02:

This guy is a moderator in this forum right?

Yes sir.
That's how low our beloved NL has sunk.
Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Omoluabi16(m): 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2022
I do not like Tinubu and hopes he never becomes president. A good number of omoluabis too share the sentiment.
Still I wonder why some people are becoming so obsessed with him. This familiar hatred is what buhari endured 2014-2019, and he responded in kind. Unlike buhari, Tinubu, bola Tinubu himself either has never directly expressed any resentment towards some SE people. I do not see the strategy or sense in this campaign of calumny. It is constant. Why spend so much time and energy maligning him when you can market your own candidate? Every tweet every post is against Tinubu. We want to again narrow this election to we against them tribal perspective just like 2015. How long before people from the SW begin to see this as an attack against their region and begin to fight back? Nigeria is a fragile, deeply tribal state and we must be conscious of that. If you don't feel the man, respond at the polls or you sit at home and rest.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by jude79(m): 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2022
Gabkosh:
Who burn Cisco park, can you name them?

Abi yorubas are also the ones chasing you in south Africa and Ghana.

Oponu

When peace air returned with Nigerians chased away from South Africa, your tribe unfortunately contributed more than 50% out of the 450 tribes in Nigeria, but you are here as usual, pointing at speck in other people's eyes, while you have a huge iroko in yours, be guided.
Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by jude79(m): 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2022
Scientists:

I agree with you bro. If my people were smart enough, they should have known that the best future political plan is to support Tinubu. North will never vote for an Igbo man due to fear of disintegrating the country even after supporting Atiku. Supporting Atiku is not just wisdom but foolishness.

I really don't know what we see in PDP. Look at what they have done to Abia my state. I don't know if I will ever travel back home

Bashirudeen, your not from abia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bode George Exposes Bank CEOs Involves In FOREX Fraud / Beaf: Where The Delta Igbo On Satellite Pictures.or how to collect delta bursary / Gunmen Attack Ex-militant Country Home In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.