Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos (4659 Views)

Anambra 1st Son: I Want To Die For My Country Biafra. Caption. / “He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration / Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by ruggedboych: 8:41am On Jan 29, 2022
Sergio104:

Dude did you just made mention of "report them"??

Mr bogus...... Don't just start it all over please, at least let's be managing ourselves the way we see our fate.

I can still remember a thread created by one yolloba miscreant.......inviting South African personnels on this forum to tarnish Igbos (something that has not been done by the igbos before). He said all sorts of rubbish.......drug trafficking and co

I reported the rabid recreant mofo immediately I saw the post. I also pleaded with the mods to take down the thread before 4 hours time or else I enjoy open my own. But.....at 5 hours time,the thread was still bouncing.
it forced me to create mine.........I also invited South Africans to the thread to degrade Yorubas.

But guess what.........in just an hour,my thread was taken down....... why the thread that initiated it stood strong.

So it will add more pain to me seeing you scalywages of a mod, You inebriate ass of the Sheol..... All ye filthy packs of ingrates feigning saints. I won't just like it. Let's just see ourselves all as tribal bigots.

My dear brother Anambrra1stson........ don't be perturbed by the emotional blackmail they want to give you here.......Bounce heavy bro.

Outta here!!!

Don't mind that lunatic of a mod, we know him wella here

5 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Gabkosh: 8:41am On Jan 29, 2022
shadeze:

Backlash from whom? You yorubas are the most hypocritical people ever. You turn a blind eye when it's your people doing the tribal bashing. Has nairaland not become a free field for tribal bashing of Igbos and any of their politicians who dares contest against your "god" tinubu? I can name off the top of my head up to a dozen monikers here owned by Yoruba people including the op of this post whose daily job is to come on nairaland to insult Igbos from morning till night yet the same op is here crying blue murder because his fellow tribal basher threw the stone in the direction of Yorubas. Hypocrite!! You know this yourself and subtly encourage it by looking the other way and refusing to do anything about your own brothers who are doing the same exact thing right here on nairaland everyday.
Pls do that with enough evidence instead of ranting.

Cos all I see in this your write up is just mere victim cry.

Show us any thread by yorubas against any igbo leader interested in presidency.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by EmirGold(m): 8:42am On Jan 29, 2022
Sergio104:

Exactly!!!!.

But till then Sha.

We are no puerile ass any longer.

If they heat it up.......na them go still run

Rubbish!!!

outta here!!!
okoro no be by chestbeating online, can you stand when the time comes

8 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:44am On Jan 29, 2022
Justiceleague1:

I always say it that there are many impostors everywhere trying hard to cause division and hatred.
There's someone up there calling you an idiot and the mod on here is mentioning UCHE!!!!
And besides,when these same yorubas were denigrating other south 2014,did the heavens fall?
You don't know Yoruba tribe well, watchout when Tinubu will lose his presidential election quest, instead to face the North na hard working Igbos in their home land businesses they will target, I hope you remember how they burnt Chisco Park?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by NGpatriot: 8:45am On Jan 29, 2022
post=109778340:
Many nairalanders many times called me out about Uche Okoye's posts on twitter, I always informed them I'm not the one, I was surprised when NGPATRIOT created a thread about the same person thinking I'm Uche, my name is Frank not Uche, I don't hid my identity, even if I'm against Tinubu's candidacy it doesn't bother me because I know he will not win APC primary, that Tinubu and his loyalists will decamp to another party after APC primary that has been my position even before he declared interest to run, that Amaechi will certainly be APC presidential candidate that has been my position, I haven't created any topic or campaign of calumny against Tinubu's candidacy here or other platforms

How many times and posts are you going to bore us with that you are not the same person?

It was never insinuated that you are Uche on Twitter and I did not imply in my post that you are the same person, so what's my name doing in your mouth?

Go and sit down somewhere and stop overestimating your relevance because we are not even talking about you and I don't even care who you are so stop begging for attention.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by tollyboy5(m): 8:46am On Jan 29, 2022
Justiceleague1:

You are a mod and you should know that a lot of disgusting fellas posing as Mr Lagbaja could just be impostors out to former trouble at least they are many of such on here.
The likes of a certain generalojukwu,chukwubuipob,etc are some examples
Going by their posts,one would find out that they are not from the east. Likewise some got yoruba or Hausa monikers but are actually impostors. They are all out to cause trouble and you should know that.
And again, don't you think this post of yours sounds threatening?! It is,if you don't know.
People said worse things when Jonathan was in government,Nigerians haven't forgotten about "the dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood" slogan!
There's a popular video and pictures of people in Ibadan bearing a coffin with the name Jonathan inscribed on it,was there any backlash at the yorubas in the SS?!
In politics, everybody makes diverse talks.
You gotta caution yourself and seun needs to caution you as well.
Your ranting is going out of point. Many yorubas still voted goodluck. Go and check the election result. Despite APC being popular in SW.
The vote pdp has gotten in southwest alone in percentage can that be said for APC in SE?
I still remember campaigning for good luck then at remo, goodluck won remo part of ogun state. But APC won generally.
The slowpoke on twitter is instigating hatred to morons and he shouldn't be taking serious at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Sergio104(m): 8:46am On Jan 29, 2022
EmirGold:
okoro no be by chestbeating online, can you stand when the time comes

I said till the madness Begin.

We will all study this acronym/ theory "MAD Theory".

Cause I guess that's the actual thing holding Nigeria together.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Justiceleague1: 8:50am On Jan 29, 2022
tollyboy5:

Your ranting is going out of point. Many yorubas still voted goodluck. Go and check the election result. Despite APC being popular in SW.
The vote pdp has gotten in southwest alone in percentage can that be said for APC in SE?
I still remember campaigning for good luck then at remo, goodluck won remo part of ogun state. But APC won generally. [
The slowpoke on twitter is instigating hatred to morons and he shouldn't be taking serious at all. [/b]

Yes,ngpatriot and that mod should be aware

1 Like

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:56am On Jan 29, 2022
NGpatriot:
The same Tinubu actually paved the way for igbo people to fully participate in everything in Lagos state from economic to political, administrative and social cultural activities.

Igbo people are the top presenters at Tinubu's TVC.

There are a million and one ways to secure your place at the table, but hostage taking, blackmail, tribalism, bigotry and denigration should not be your go to and default tools, unfortunately, many Igbo people don't think, they don't strategize intelligently, they just go for what they know and what their society told them and nurtured them to always pick as their main defaults, tribalism, bigotry, blackmail and other people are out to get us paranoia syndrome.

Sadly, you can not blackmail Tinubu because he did more for igbo people than your own igbo leaders.

It's even sad that this anambra son person is peddling this disgusting, crass and odious nonsense in 2022.

This should be your worry not fake on Twitter that doesn't have power to influence Tinubu's candidacy

1 Like

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:02am On Jan 29, 2022
Una eyes go clear soon, you guys will soon start agitating for Oduduwa Republic after election

5 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 29, 2022
Mynd44:
People like this thrive on tribal hatred and sowing division.

The resultant backlash of this is that people will because of him dislike the tribe he comes from not just him which just puts an entire tribe at the receiving end of one person's stupidity.

Sad

And you're actually a mod in this forum huh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:09am On Jan 29, 2022
tollyboy5:

Y'all need to be very careful. The other time i heard voice note of nnamdi kanu asking ipob to burn down lagos and tinubu properties.
The reasons we ain't these people serious is because of the lovely igbos around us, if not it would have been easier to generalize.
We go to church and see igbos who has no hatred living normal lagosian life. Don't allow some idiot to tarnish the images of millions.
If you think yorubas can be taking for granted then you know nothing about yorubas.
another oba of lagos threat. empty threat as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by LILTJAY: 9:10am On Jan 29, 2022
Bendeco02:
Yoruba wey never see or withstand war before go just come online dey threaten war.. No be to first start war but hope you can withstand the war?

Maybe the war will take place on nairaland or twitter... Lol
lol.. you didn't experience any war, you only experienced genocide and raping of your yamlegged women.. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Gabkosh: 9:11am On Jan 29, 2022
Bendeco02:
Yorubas are very weak I swear... You insult Igbos on a daily basis and always cry when the insults are returned back to you guys.

You hate anyone that like Igbos and anything that favors Igbos yet want Igbos to love you.

Yorubas vote against Goodluck jonathan in 2015 not because of his performance but because he surrounded himself with Igbos.

They even made thier intention known.

The day you will start attacking igbo business in lagos as some of you are already threatening is the day you will see the violent side of the Igbos..

Make that una gra gra no pass online o
Oponu, that is not insult.

What they are saying is that you people should market your candidate instead of crying like ghommid over Tinubu that is not responsible for the poverty and underdevelopment in your region.

We all know you people are chronic victim crier.

Violent side of igbo hahahahaha.

Who takes oso Abiola people like you serious. If you don't know what that means, ask your father about 1993.

Beside, what violent have shown to south africans and Ghanaians aside crying online?

6 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:17am On Jan 29, 2022
Tinubu's urchins are so daft to read the political game being played against their small god, started from Kogi when Tinubu's boy that supposedly be sworn in when governor elected died, even when judiciary sacked Tinubu's boy that won election in Bayelsa, Oshiomole and Ize-Iyamu another case study, in Anambra Tinubu's camp adopted Andy Uba, when Amaechi and Elrufia camp silently backed Soludo that was when I knew the game is over.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by LILTJAY: 9:21am On Jan 29, 2022
tollyboy5:

Please what are igbo business in lagos? As far as i'm concerned. Igbo electronics importation is frustrating yoruba tech business and our government are doing nothing.
What are your businesses?
spare part business grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Prinxzona10: 9:22am On Jan 29, 2022
Bendeco02:
Yorubas are very weak I swear... You insult Igbos on a daily basis and always cry when the insults are returned back to you guys.

You hate anyone that like Igbos and anything that favors Igbos yet want Igbos to love you.

Yorubas vote against Goodluck jonathan in 2015 not because of his performance but because he surrounded himself with Igbos.

They even made thier intention known.

The day you will start attacking igbo business in lagos as some of you are already threatening is the day you will see the violent side of the Igbos..

Make that una gra gra no pass online o
You know these people very well and even a MOD here couldn't see many wrongs in his people's negative and silly utterances because he seems a super bigot himself..
Some of them here have even started threatening Igbos in Lagos as if Lagos is only the Yorubaland and I wonder if they can stand the heat once it starts..Whatever evil you guys are cooking online better remain online because if you dare start this efight physically over there in Lagos,it will definitely consumes you people,I assure you that...
You will come online,go to any Igbo or even Biafra news and be bashing them,cursing them and abusing them from morning till night and when they return your abuse a little,you started shouting about fight or war in Lagos...damn...just try any nonsense and see that you got no monopoly if madness though I know that you guys are only mouthed and cowardice when it comes to actions.
Finally,don't give what you can't take and for you OP,believe me,your evil will find you out some day because you're one of the most wicked and bigoted being here that always instigate e war between Igbos and Yorubas and your hatred towards Igbos will consume you if you fail to change....let those that have ears,listen to the voice of wisdom because there's no peace in a hateful soul and unity succeeded not,so pursue love with everybody.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by slivertongue: 9:31am On Jan 29, 2022
shadeze:

Can you imagine this hypocrite who is one of the champions of tribal bashing coming here to feign disgust? You omenka!!! You're disgusted by tribal bashing when that is the very thing you are known for on nairaland. Hypocrites everywhere.

He is the headboy

1 Like

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Gabkosh: 9:31am On Jan 29, 2022
Bendeco02:

Hope you can stand the heat when it start?..
Igbos never run for north even with boko haram terror na for lagos they will run because of you guys... Lol

Go to maiduguri (Borno state ) and see Igbos in their numbers doing business... Na lagos Igbos go come run leave their business for una abi?
Ask your father at home what chased you people in 1993 shouting oso Abiola.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Gabkosh: 9:35am On Jan 29, 2022
Bendeco02:
Yoruba wey never see or withstand war before go just come online dey threaten war.. No be to first start war but hope you can withstand the war?

Maybe the war will take place on nairaland or twitter... Lol
Which war have you witnessed. Let us see it.

Oh, you are banking on war between two military men hahahahaha.

If truly you people have seen war, then why una run from west in 1993?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Gabkosh: 9:36am On Jan 29, 2022
Emergingnation0:
You can't even face ordinary fulani that's busy annihilating you guys in your own land... Let alone great Igbo Race that single handedly fought the whole tribe in Nigeria,backed by British and Russia.. grin grin
Great that ran from west in 1993 shouting oso Abiola even when no one was chasing them kikikikikiki.

We all know how you people will cry victim when the time comes.

We saw that when you people were flogged in Akure.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Invictuse: 9:40am On Jan 29, 2022
Do igbo own up to 2% of businesses in Lagos or you think okrika fan yogo n spare part are business.

PrinceOfLagos:

Yoruba lives depends on igbo businesses to survive so boycotting them will only lead to hunger and death

How many Yoruba own businesses in Lagos ?

4 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 9:41am On Jan 29, 2022
Invictuse:
Do igbo own up to 2% of businesses in Lagos or you think okrika fan yogo n spare part are business.

That's question for Igbo people to answer
Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Gabkosh: 9:43am On Jan 29, 2022
KosiGee:

Your post is filled with disrespect and arrogance.
The op in my opinion is an idiot but your post about Yoruba people is filled with foolishness.

Have you handled a weapon before? Can you handle one if it’s given to you?
Don't take him serious. Ask him to ask his father why they were running in 1993 or why have they not shown madness he claimed they have to south africans and Ghanaians that have been killing and chasing them for years now.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Gabkosh: 9:44am On Jan 29, 2022
gidson12:

Una fit.....yeye dey smell, how possible....how many yorubas sabi business......the Hausa said same thing but how far.

Story.....you lots keep giving igbos the reason to want out, are you saying that people should not have the right to vote who they want, must they support Tinubu?. That's how the Oba of Lagos made an inciting and tribalistic statement against the Igbos before during an election...
Lol, they no sabi business yet richer than una.

This one still living in the past.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by johnmartus(m): 9:48am On Jan 29, 2022
Mydn44 have you ban this thing .This one not fit to live among the sane people.
shadeze:

Backlash from whom? You yorubas are the most hypocritical people ever. You turn a blind eye when it's your people doing the tribal bashing. Has nairaland not become a free field for tribal bashing of Igbos and any of their politicians who dares contest against your "god" tinubu? I can name off the top of my head up to a dozen monikers here owned by Yoruba people including the op of this post whose daily job is to come on nairaland to insult Igbos from morning till night yet the same op is here crying blue murder because his fellow tribal basher threw the stone in the direction of Yorubas. Hypocrite!! You know this yourself and subtly encourage it by looking the other way and refusing to do anything about your own brothers who are doing the same exact thing right here on nairaland everyday.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Twitter Disregards Petition Against Reno Omokri, Gives Reason / Southern Nigeria Population By Tribe 100 Years Ago (1921) / Gov. Godswill Akpabio Of Akwa Ibom Campaigning For Vice President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.