Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,001 members, 7,849,036 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:41 PM

Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos (4641 Views)

Anambra 1st Son: I Want To Die For My Country Biafra. Caption. / “He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration / Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
Mynd44:
People like this thrive on tribal hatred and sowing division.

The resultant backlash of this is that people will because of him dislike the tribe he comes from not just him which just puts an entire tribe at the receiving end of one person's stupidity.

Sad
mynd44 we will not vote your tinubu who wants to employ 50 million youths in military and feed them egbado and corn grin
All these blackmail will not work. You guys already said our vote is inconsequential.
Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by kollinz1234(m): 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2022
NGpatriot:
The same Tinubu actually paved the way for igbo people to fully participate in everything in Lagos state from economic to political, administrative and social cultural activities.

Igbo people are the top presenters at Tinubu's TVC.

There are a million and one ways to secure your place at the table, but hostage taking, blackmail, tribalism, bigotry and denigration should not be your go to and default tools, unfortunately, many Igbo people don't think, they don't strategize intelligently, they just go for what they know and what their society told them and nurtured them to always pick as their main defaults, tribalism, bigotry, blackmail and other people are out to get us paranoia syndrome.

Sadly, you can not blackmail Tinubu because he did more for igbo people than your own igbo leaders.

It's even sad that this anambra son person is peddling this disgusting, crass and odious nonsense in 2022.

You are very stupid for insunuating that many Igbo people don't think or strategies. Out of over 30million Igbo people, do u know upto a million to make such hasty generalization? I don't mind getting a ban for insulting you, since u had the temerity to insult a whole tribe with reckless abandon. But I don't blame you, that's how desperate you are trying to market someone who is older than your grand dad to lead a population of over 200million people. TRASH!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Injera(f): 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2022
[quote author=KosiGee post=109785535]

You and the person you quoted are mentally unwell.[/quotepainment
Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Gabkosh: 5:17pm On Jan 29, 2022
Beejayy20:
[s][/s]
you are actually mad,depend on them how?
is it all these petty trading you talking about?
let start first and see who hungry go finish.
idiot!
Buy and selling is a business to him na

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Alba3: 5:45pm On Jan 29, 2022
post=109778340:
Many nairalanders many times called me out about Uche Okoye's posts on twitter, I always informed them I'm not the one, I was surprised when NGPATRIOT created a thread about the same person thinking I'm Uche, my name is Frank not Uche, I don't hid my identity, even if I'm against Tinubu's candidacy it doesn't bother me because I know he will not win APC primary, that Tinubu and his loyalists will decamp to another party after APC primary that has been my position even before he declared interest to run, that Amaechi will certainly be APC presidential candidate that has been my position, I haven't created any topic or campaign of calumny against Tinubu's candidacy here or other platforms
Your pure hate for Yorubas may have a backlash for Anambra people in the SW one day. Since is all about hating anything Yoruba.

Last I checked Igbos are always the majority presidential contestants, ẹ.g. 2007 and they always lost. Do your contesting, let other do theirs. You people are on every platform hating on Yoruba race just because one of them is contesting. There're other contestants, while single out Tinubu? Does he stop you from contesting? Only coward will deny his actions.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by NGpatriot: 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2022
Bendeco02:

This guy is a moderator in this forum right?

You mean being a moderator means he's not allowed to have or share his own personal opinion or you and your kind just get to dictate who is allowed to have and share their opinion according to your own self created intolerant and dictatorial standards ?

The fact that he's a moderator doesn't you can blackmail him or block his views and opinions.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by NGpatriot: 8:28pm On Jan 29, 2022
kollinz1234:
You are very stupid for insunuating that many Igbo people don't think or strategies. Out of over 30million Igbo people, do u know upto a million to make such hasty generalization? I don't mind getting a ban for insulting you, since u had the temerity to insult a whole tribe with reckless abandon. But I don't blame you, that's how desperate you are trying to market someone who is older than your grand dad to lead a population of over 200million people. TRASH!

I see a lot of you running around the internet with this Photoshop picture as if this is what you are going to carry to the polling station to prevent Nigerians from voting for Tinubu.

Not as if the the man can't win without your minuscule and inconsequential votes.

grin

4 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by ariesbull: 8:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Yorubas are weak? What you're looking for, you gonna see it soon and it will start from hating tinubu. It's piling up for you in Lagos. You won't be able to withstand the tsunami. My anger is that you know how to cry marginalization when the shit hits the roof. You know how to play the victimhood card well but nobody would see y'all when you're making mouths. Imagine this one saying a whole Yorùbás are weak.
over 20yrs it is piling up..... E no dey full

1 Like

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by JOemmy(m): 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2022
op u are even doing the worst propaganda by claiming tinibu have done more for igbos than all Igbo leaders combined everyone knows that u yorubas are the undisputed Kings of propaganda in nigeria u have that gift to completely turn black to white.
Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Gabkosh: 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2022
jude79:

When peace air returned with Nigerians chased away from South Africa, your tribe unfortunately contributed more than 50% out of the 450 tribes in Nigeria, but you are here as usual, pointing at speck in other people's eyes, while you have a huge iroko in yours, be guided.
Shut your mouth. If you can't provide the list.

I repeat, is it yorubas that are chasing you people in south africa, and Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by MrMaestro: 11:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
flokii:

What the North had realized about Igbos since 1960s', Yorubas are yet to figure out.. I watched Ahmadu Bello's interview of the 60s' where he discussed Igbos and their obsession to always take what belong to others and never practice fair play and I pondered deeply about it.
They introduced tribalism into all spheres of life in Nigeria and made others become tribal conscious. Look at a lunatic Abia man like Nnamdi Kanu asking Igbos to destroy Yorubas in Lagos yet Yorubas kept calm looking, including the Igbo puppet governor in Ondo state who finds his voice only when North is mentioned.

It doesn't even speak well of us as Yorubas to have kept quiet when the leader of a proscribed terrorist organization like IPOB called for destruction of our people and interests on our very own lands. These and more are part of the reason why these folks go about calling Yorubas names like cowards etc. because they've not been taught lesson yet in Yorubaland. The Deji in Akure got them flogged, the Oba in Lagos warned them seriously yet Yorubas still think there is gain being docile in the face of external hostilities from outsiders.

I wish I can quote this a million times!!!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by kollinz1234(m): 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
NGpatriot:

I see a lot of you running around the internet with this Photoshop picture as if this is what you are going to carry to the polling station to prevent Nigerians from voting for Tinubu.

Not as if the the man can't win without your minuscule and inconsequential votes.

grin
we are watching.
Meanwhile know that you are doing more harm to the Tinubu project than u know
Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by NGpatriot: 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
[s]
kollinz1234:
we are watching.
Meanwhile know that you are doing more harm to the Tinubu project than u know
[/s]

Rubbish, I don't need your fake Tinubu crocodile tears, you don't care for him and you are not going to vote for him so spare me your fake headache.....

Go and shed your tears for oga Pandora or Atiku..

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by sweerychick(f): 9:27pm On Jan 30, 2022
Mynd44:
People like this thrive on tribal hatred and sowing division.

The resultant backlash of this is that people will because of him dislike the tribe he comes from not just him which just puts an entire tribe at the receiving end of one person's stupidity.

Sad
like u
Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by asanausana91: 10:15pm On Jan 30, 2022
shadeze:

Op is this not your comment on another thread? Don't even try to go edit it because I've already screen shot it. Hypocrites!!!!
did you see anything tribe in that post? Ipob is not a tribe, mind you.
Ipob is a terrorist organization in this country until another Court set aside that judgment.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by kollinz1234(m): 4:01am On Jan 31, 2022
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Rubbish, I don't need your fake Tinubu crocodile tears, you don't care for him and you are not going to vote for him so spare me your fake headache.....

Go and shed your tears for oga Pandora or Atiku..
lol I wouldn't have voted Tinubu but know that because of you, I will de-market Tinubu. The fact that people like you support Tinubu shows that he is not the ideal candidate to rebuild this nation.
Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by NGpatriot: 6:50am On Jan 31, 2022
kollinz1234:
lol I wouldn't have voted Tinubu but know that because of you, I will de-market Tinubu. The fact that people like you support Tinubu shows that he is not the ideal candidate to rebuild this nation.

Who are you and how are you going to do that from your ipob village in abia? grin grin grin
Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Newton85: 9:53am On Jan 31, 2022
Maybe the Eboes should leave Lagos and go back to their region then?
Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Newton85: 9:55am On Jan 31, 2022
post=109778693:

You don't know Yoruba tribe well, watchout when Tinubu will lose his presidential election quest, instead to face the North na hard working Igbos in their home land businesses they will target, I hope you remember how they burnt Chisco Park?
Dear Uche Okoye, maybe it's time you and your fellow meth refugees in Lagos went back home to your region then? Don't wait till Tinubu becomes President, start going home now!

1 Like

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Newton85: 9:57am On Jan 31, 2022
NGpatriot:

How many times and posts are you going to bore us with that you are not the same person?

It was never insinuated that you are Uche on Twitter and I did not imply in my post that you are the same person, so what's my name doing in your mouth?

Go and sit down somewhere and stop overestimating your relevance because we are not even talking about you and I don't even care who you are so stop begging for attention.
Bro don't fall for his denial. He's the same as the utterly tribalistic Eboe cretin Uche Okoye on Twitter.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Newton85: 9:59am On Jan 31, 2022
LILTJAY:
lol.. you didn't experience any war, you only experienced genocide and raping of your yamlegged women.. grin grin
Lol, damn!
Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by SisterFire(f): 10:19am On Jan 31, 2022
Cleverness isn't wisdom , if Yorubas decide to run then north will run... Yorubas aren't wisdom students .
Come to my thread and learn Universal codes .
https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/universal-codesinverse-worldnature-science-etc
Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by awakeuche(m): 6:03pm On Jan 31, 2022
Sergio104:

Dude did you just made mention of "report them"??

Mr bogus...... Don't just start it all over please, at least let's be managing ourselves the way we see our fate.

I can still remember a thread created by one yolloba miscreant.......inviting South African personnels on this forum to tarnish Igbos (something that has not been done by the igbos before). He said all sorts of rubbish.......drug trafficking and co

I reported the rabid recreant mofo immediately I saw the post. I also pleaded with the mods to take down the thread before 4 hours time or else I will open my own. But.....at 5 hours time,the thread was still bouncing.
it forced me to create mine.........I also invited South Africans to the thread to degrade Yorubas.

But guess what.........in just an hour,my thread was taken down....... why the thread that initiated it stood strong. The height of it all.....I reported to seun about what happened ( thou I used harsh words because I was very angry) but I simply got a fresh ban. It all happened like a movie.

So it will add more pain to me seeing you scalywages of a mod, You inebriate ass of the Sheol..... All ye filthy packs of ingrates feigning saints. I won't just like it. Let's just see ourselves all as tribal bigots.

My dear brother Anambrra1stson........ don't be perturbed by the emotional blackmail they want to give you here.......Bounce heavy bro.

Outta here!!!

How you feel the need to fight needless battles astounds me. Is it possible to read something provocative, laugh and move away.
I allow nothing bother me, as long as I know the opinions of little men on their social media apps can do me or mine any harm.
Just laugh and move on bro, stupid threats will do nothing.
Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by kollinz1234(m): 6:51pm On Jan 31, 2022
NGpatriot:

Who are you and how are you going to do that from your ipob village in abia? grin grin grin
what do u know
Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by DMerciful(m): 7:11pm On Jan 31, 2022
You're denying the truth. Yorubas voted against GEJ cos of Igbos. This is a fact!
oyatz:

Yorubas did NOT vote against Jonathan, he actually got millions of votes in Yoruba land. What truly happened what that the PDP was and is still a minority party in the S/west.

Not only, Jonathan but many prominent Yoruba politicians who contested on the platform of the PDP lost to the APC, the majority party in the S/west.

How do you think Jonathan could have won in Yoruba land when his part lost in all other elections (Local Government, State, National Assembly and Presidential elections)?

And even if Yorubas voted against Jonathan, how did you just conclude that it's because he surrounded himself with Igbos? What if they did because they wanted a better deal from the APC?

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Sergio104(m): 7:22pm On Jan 31, 2022
awakeuche:
How you feel the need to fight needless battles astounds me. Is it possible to read something provocative, laugh and move away.
I allow nothing bother me, as long as I know the opinions of little men on their social media apps can do me or mine any harm.
Just laugh and move on bro, stupid threats will do nothing.

Alright bro....... thanks.

I didn't even take it to my heart.
Just that it's somehow for a mod that did such an unfair treatment to be feigning Saint.

Thanks.
Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by shadeze: 7:24pm On Jan 31, 2022
asanausana91:
did you see anything tribe in that post? Ipob is not a tribe, mind you.
Ipob is a terrorist organization in this country until another Court set aside that judgment.
You're only fooling yourself not anyone. That op and many of your Yoruba brethren are well known for referring to all Igbos as Igbos. What does he mean by peter Obi and his fellow Igbos? Since when did d Peter Obi become a member of IPOB? Please try another lie, this one will not work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gbagada General Hospital-a Maternity Clinic Where Mothers Go To Die! / We Need Seaports In The SE/SS / Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.