Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Tennis Start Venus Williams Reveals She's A Virgin At 41 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tennis Start Venus Williams Reveals She's A Virgin At 41 (4489 Views)

Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US / At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? / Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tennis Start Venus Williams Reveals She's A Virgin At 41 by 1Sharon(f): 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
arantess:

God told you this??

What age does high risk pregnancy start in women? And when does menopause start?

She is using God to deflect from her FAILURE.
Re: Tennis Start Venus Williams Reveals She's A Virgin At 41 by arantess: 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
1Sharon:

What age does high risk pregnancy start in women? And when does menopause start?

She is using God to deflect from her FAILURE.
When did Sarah give birth to her first child, Isaac?
I have seen women of over 40yrs conceive without IVF

Failure because one is a virgin at 41??
I guess you are pained because u were probably disvirgined at 14, if your moniker is truly female

She kept herself with all the game and wealth she has, thus a good example to girls out there who have sense
Re: Tennis Start Venus Williams Reveals She's A Virgin At 41 by 1Sharon(f): 7:08pm On Jan 30, 2022
arantess:

I guess you are pained because u were probably disvirgined at 14, if your moniker is truly female

She kept herself with all the game and wealth she has, thus a good example to girls out there who have sense

Where have you seen a 90 year old woman give birth in reality??

The Bible is a storybook!

Grow up!
Re: Tennis Start Venus Williams Reveals She's A Virgin At 41 by JohnAOne: 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2022
arantess:

She said the bible is a 'story book'.
I think knowing the orientation of the other party is important, to avoid unnecessary arguments.

1 Like

Re: Tennis Start Venus Williams Reveals She's A Virgin At 41 by JohnAOne: 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2022
JohnAOne:
This is invaluable sir.

You've helped me already, futuristically cheesy

For personality qualities during the approach/wooing stage, and practical qualities during the courtship/marriage level, what is your counsel?
I'm still waiting on your experienced counsel on this sir.
Cc: arantess
Re: Tennis Start Venus Williams Reveals She's A Virgin At 41 by arantess: 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
JohnAOne:

I'm still waiting on your experienced counsel on this sir.
Cc: arantess
Lol, am no expert bro
I just go with the flow
Honesty is very important, don't exaggerate stuff or your income or ur expectations
Be truthful as these things will always have a way of hitting back at u along the way

Discuss anything, everything that may be of concern to u both and future expectations

Number of kids, how much to save, joint account if u want, family issues, health issues, academic plans, anything, everything

You must be intentional

PRAY!!
Don't listen to fool's that say there is no God

2 Likes

Re: Tennis Start Venus Williams Reveals She's A Virgin At 41 by omotola90(m): 3:58pm On Feb 01, 2022
arantess:

Lol, am no expert bro
I just go with the flow
Honesty is very important, don't exaggerate stuff or your income or ur expectations
Be truthful as these things will always have a way of hitting back at u along the way

Discuss anything, everything that may be of concern to u both and future expectations

Number of kids, how much to save, joint account if u want, family issues, health issues, academic plans, anything, everything

You must be intentional

PRAY!!
Don't listen to fool's that say there is no God
anyone who says there is no God is only a big fool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money / How Can A Guy Be This Silly? / Can You Date Or Marry A Bow Legged Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.