Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Abuja Girls And Shawarma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abuja Girls And Shawarma (3044 Views)

SHOCKER!! See How Abuja Girls Are Getting Their Virginity Back / Diz Abuja Girls Sef / Abuja Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Girls And Shawarma by pitfol(m): 11:36am On Sep 30, 2014
I was wondering why Abuja girls would make shawarma a kinda visa to get to see them.. Or better still they make it mandatory in a subtle way for u to get them shawarma b4 they'll make u feel comfortable wit them... You hear tins like "pls get me shawarma on ur way here", "buy me shawarma", "I kno a place where they make very nice shawarma", must it be shawarma Guys have u experienced this scenario before...?
Re: Abuja Girls And Shawarma by pitfol(m): 11:38am On Sep 30, 2014
Guys share ur experience
Re: Abuja Girls And Shawarma by farano(f): 11:46am On Sep 30, 2014
I love shawarma too cheesy hehehehe
Re: Abuja Girls And Shawarma by pitfol(m): 11:51am On Sep 30, 2014
farano: I love shawarma too cheesy
I kno...u resemble shawarma sef... grin

6 Likes

Re: Abuja Girls And Shawarma by barthchuks(m): 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
Just wait, am comi...
Re: Abuja Girls And Shawarma by Mutuwa(m): 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
infact ehn! a female colleague just offered to buy us some when i escourted her out to wuse 2.
they love junks no be small..
Re: Abuja Girls And Shawarma by Ploy(m): 12:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
Eh he n! Don't you know where they sell shawama in Abuja again? Guy, buy or go get cassava girl in your village.
Free me jorr
Re: Abuja Girls And Shawarma by izaray(f): 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
@Poster, stop complaining! Is not too much for us to ask for, or will u av prefer tins like chicken pepper soup lol
Re: Abuja Girls And Shawarma by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
iHate shawarma,specially d hotdog in it.
Re: Abuja Girls And Shawarma by ShirelleBaby: 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
sauceny: iHate shawarma,specially d hotdog in it.
hello,I have not tasted it b4, do u mean there is DOG meat in it?
Re: Abuja Girls And Shawarma by pitfol(m): 12:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ploy: Eh he n! Don't you know where they sell shawama in Abuja again? Guy, buy or go get cassava girl in your village.
Free me jorr
I no hold u guy... Plus I kno guys like u... Mr. Shawarma
Re: Abuja Girls And Shawarma by pitfol(m): 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
ShirelleBaby: hello,I have not tasted it b4, do u mean there is DOG meat in it?
No Dog meat in it o...he's only refering to d sausage in it...some people call it "hot dog". smiley

1 Like

Re: Abuja Girls And Shawarma by ShirelleBaby: 12:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
pitfol:
No Dog meat in it o...he's only refering to d sausage in it...some people call it "hot dog". smiley
ooohkay-thanks a lot
Re: Abuja Girls And Shawarma by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
lolz...yeah i agree wit u bt not all of dem like it much. i no of a collegue n sis that dont like it much sha.... if a gal is asking me shawarma, i no her level already because majourity of dem r hungry gals. blieve me a classic gal wl never ask u to buy her shawarma.
Re: Abuja Girls And Shawarma by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2014

Nope,der isn't...its d combination of beef,pork & chicken meat grounded together & stuffz.
Re: Abuja Girls And Shawarma by IAMBREEZY: 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
farano: I love shawarma too cheesy hehehehe
please what is shawarma?
Re: Abuja Girls And Shawarma by Jasi7(m): 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
Pitfol ure right there..there was dis gurl that I met on badoo.because I knw how boring and bad a chat can b on badoo,I moved it to whatsapp and we spoke for a while like three weeks or so and then I initiated a meet up,actually I choose my home but u knw gurls and how dey reason so she said no and I said alrite,''what about a movie at d cinema''?..she said she wuld prefer TASTY FRIES at central area because of the sharwama they've got ther...its not like the sharwama is drop dead delicious o...i don jst gerrit.
Re: Abuja Girls And Shawarma by IAMBREEZY: 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dammit! You must be living in a cave,if you don't know what hotdog is...
...Wait let me show my pals...
Re: Abuja Girls And Shawarma by chimerase2: 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
Wakama I knw but sharwama I no not undecided
Re: Abuja Girls And Shawarma by Jasi7(m): 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
izaray: @Poster, stop complaining! Is not too much for us to ask for, or will u av prefer tins like chicken pepper soup lol

Y on earth should u even demand for sharwama...can't you jst let him visit u without getting it or if ure on a hang out choose sumtin else,what is it with you ladies and that stuff....you could have asked for apple turn over(a good snack) or spring roll or jst anytin,y sharwama?
Re: Abuja Girls And Shawarma by tosyne2much(m): 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
Don't know why an average Nigerian lady is crazy bout d so called shawama... As bitter as it may sound, many ladies have lost their virginity to this so called shawama
Re: Abuja Girls And Shawarma by Jasi7(m): 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
sameer1212: lolz...yeah i agree wit u bt not all of dem like it much. i no of a collegue n sis that dont like it much sha.... if a gal is asking me shawarma, i no her level already because majourity of dem r hungry gals. blieve me a classic gal wl never ask u to buy her shawarma.

You just nailed it my niggie...
Re: Abuja Girls And Shawarma by tayoxx(m): 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
70% of Abuja girls na hungry girls. ....If not more self...
Re: Abuja Girls And Shawarma by naijaboiy: 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
tayoxx: 70% of Abuja girls na hungry girls. ....If not more self...
Please get your facts right first undecided
Re: Abuja Girls And Shawarma by naijaboiy: 2:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
izaray: @Poster, stop complaining! Is not too much for us to ask for, or will u av prefer tins like chicken pepper soup lol
If you want to eat shawarma,,withdraw money from your account and buy for yourself tongue
Re: Abuja Girls And Shawarma by tayoxx(m): 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
naijaboiy:
Please get your facts right first undecided
What other fact do I need...there are some really posh gehs o but most of these Abuja babes are hungry. ...na packaging dem dey use cover up
Re: Abuja Girls And Shawarma by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
What's shawarma?
Re: Abuja Girls And Shawarma by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
Jasi7:

You just nailed it my niggie...
yeahp...
Re: Abuja Girls And Shawarma by pitfol(m): 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
MrsBreezy: What's shawarma?
Shawarma is a middle eastern cuisine that is driving our young girls crazy in Nigeria now... U can google it for more info...
Re: Abuja Girls And Shawarma by naijaboiy: 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
tayoxx: What other fact do I need...there are some really posh gehs o but most of these Abuja babes are hungry. ...na packaging dem dey use cover up
Ok...i've not met a girl that has asked me to buy her sharwama in abuja yet... undecided

Not disputing the fact that they don't exist tho smiley
Re: Abuja Girls And Shawarma by eightsin(m): 3:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
They should be called shawarma girls not Abuja girls
Re: Abuja Girls And Shawarma by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
pitfol:
Shawarma is a middle eastern cuisine that is driving our young girls crazy in Nigeria now... U can google it for more info...

Okay... is it like a restaurant or a certain type of food?

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Claims Of Nairaland Ladies / Advice On How To Approach A Girl That Is Always Stirring At Me In Church / When Was The Last Time You Shed Tears?, Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.