Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,407 members, 7,836,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu (22180 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut / Bandits Take Over Army Land In Kontagora, Niger As Strange Chopper Hovers / Military Jet Hovers Over National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by lexy2014: 5:12pm On Jan 29, 2022
Oracleforce:
Oshibajo we know....

I believe in this even when he was just a snr lecturer at unilag...

Tinubu IS A MONEY BAG POLITHEIVIAN .....

Tinubu OOOOLEEEEEE

How is osinbajo better than Tinubu?
Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by lexy2014: 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2022
smallsmall:

You are an Evil, Tinubu Mouth Piece!
There is No Trust issue with StarBoy Yemi Osibanjo's Candidacy, it is you Tinubu's urchins that are trying to whip-up that evil sentiment against his person.

Nigeria needs a firm president, one who will take the right decisions at the right time.
Osibanjo as V.President, took the right decisions at those times and he clears them with Buhari, his principal, at every opportunity.

Osibanjo was the one who calmed frayed nerves at the Niger Delta and ensure that Nigeria continues to produce Crude Oil for sale.
He is the one on charge of ensuring that small-small traders get stipend from the Govt, to be able to do their business.

As it is, the best President for Nigeria, come 2023, is Prof Yemi Osibanjo, just take a look at his star-studded C.V.

How is osinbajo better than Tinubu?
Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by Thebigheart: 5:14pm On Jan 29, 2022
4 APC am seeing Ameachi Rotimi may spring up. Cool and calculative.
Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by Oracleforce: 5:17pm On Jan 29, 2022
lexy2014:

How is osinbajo better than
?

Can two people be the same?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by Oceanfield: 5:19pm On Jan 29, 2022
McAausim:
Shine your eyes....

cry

Pls help a brother I ran out of gas cooker
Even though na 1kg I fit buy manage till Tuesday when my salary enter...cry my rice jux dey soak

Zenith

God bless you all

Be honest, Will u pay back
Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by Salvador1: 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2022
Osinbajo we love you.
Thunder fire Tinubu.
Bullion van drug dealing vagabond turn scaly wag.

If APC present osinbajo me and my house hold will vote for him.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by lexy2014: 5:22pm On Jan 29, 2022
Oracleforce:

Can two people be the same?

How is osinbajo better than?
Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by SirJerrie(m): 5:24pm On Jan 29, 2022
You see this evil fake smile??
When y'all votes in this devilish hypocrite, you will all understand why he smiled in this picture...

Make your vote count...
Don't take Nigeria backward...
This man haS nothing to offer

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by franchasng: 5:24pm On Jan 29, 2022
lexy2014:

Osinbajo the most qualified? How's that? How is osinbajo better than buhari or Tinubu?
Osinbajo will at least allow rule of law to prevail.

Osinbajo will also allow meritocracy instead of dictatorship.

Osinbajo seems to be detribalised than terrorist Buhari and thief Tinubu.

Osinbajo is a Christian, even if he might not be a true born again, he will fear God and allow Godly principles than terrorist Buhari and Thief Tinubu who are known murderers angry

1 Like

Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by Gate050: 5:25pm On Jan 29, 2022
McAausim:
Shine your eyes....

cry

Even though na 1kg I fit buy manage till Tuesday when my salary enter...cry my rice jux dey soak

Zenith

God bless you all
Ori e ti daru. We are not your parent. Call them or your family ok

1 Like

Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by 4ckyou: 5:28pm On Jan 29, 2022
Thebigheart:
4 APC am seeing Ameachi Rotimi may spring up. Cool and calculative.

amaechi will only work for the north like Jonathan, just like how he's building rail to Niger republic
Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by lexy2014: 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2022
Oracleforce:
Oshibajo we know....

I believe in this even when he was just a snr lecturer at unilag...

Tinubu IS A MONEY BAG POLITHEIVIAN .....

Tinubu OOOOLEEEEEE

Why calling Tinubu a thief? What did he steal?
Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by smallsmall: 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2022
McAausim:
Shine your eyes....

cry

Zenith

God bless you all

Give the Rice to somebody who has Gas to cook and eat.
Dont even attempt to use firewood, that Rice is not your Rice.

God bless you too.
Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by smallsmall: 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2022
lexy2014:

Why calling Tinubu a thief? What did he steal?

Lagosian's Taxes
Maybe he read and you too should Go and read Alpha-Beta Story, as exposed by its former CEO
Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by lexy2014: 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2022
franchasng:
Osinbajo will at least allow rule of law to prevail.

Osinbajo will also allow meritocracy instead of dictatorship.

Osinbajo seems to be detribalised than terrorist Buhari and thief Tinubu.

Osinbajo is a Christian, even if he might not be a true born again, he will fear God and allow Godly principles than terrorist Buhari and Thief Tinubu who are known murderers angry

How did osinbajo promote the rule of law as commissioner of justice/attorney general in Lagos?

Has osinbajo promoted meritocracy since he became VP? Would u say Buhari is a dictator?

But osinbajo worked for 16years with both buhari & osinbajo who u call a terrorist and a thief respectively? Is Tinubu not detribalised?

How did osinbajo demonstrate his Christianity, fear of God and allowed Godly principles while he was commissioner of justice/attorney general of Lagos state and as VP?

What did Tinubu steal that makes you call him a thief?
Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by lexy2014: 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2022
smallsmall:

Lagosian's Taxes
Go and read Alpha-Beta Story, as exposed by its former CEO

And where was osinbajo when Tinubu was stealing taxes using alpha beta?
Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by MissionaryArchi(m): 5:38pm On Jan 29, 2022
If Buhari could say they will kill his successor then the next APC candidate is not one of these two. When it comes to politics fear North
Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by smallsmall: 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
lexy2014:

And where was osinbajo when Tinubu was stealing taxes using alpha beta?

Send an Email to Osinbajo, he will tell you where he was naah. undecided undecided grin grin
Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by lexy2014: 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
smallsmall:

Send an Email to Osinbajo, he will tell you where he was naah. undecided undecided grin grin

Did u send an email to the former CEO of alpha beta before he told that Tinubu was using Alpha beta to steal Lagos taxes?
Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by Amah70: 5:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
dre11:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/2023-govs-take-charge-as-uncertainty-hovers-over-osinbajo-tinubu-2/

Uncertainties shall continue to hover over the presidential aspirants from SW APC for 2023, until they understand that it's the turn of the Igbo to present a successor to President Buhari, therefore, to have the south succeed President Buhari, it's necessary for the SW region to back Igbo presidential candidates, as Igbos backed two presidential candidates from the SW in 1999.
Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
Moferere:

Lol
When the game unfolds, some of you will nearly have hypertension
Which game? We have seen all the games bro. Stop living in illusion.
Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by donestk(m): 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2022
Will SS and SE vote SW?

Tinubu was told to wrestle power from GEJ after which they will hand back power to him.

Its very easy to negotiate with a greedy fellow.

Fact is that SW has no influence in 2023.
Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by Reference(m): 5:52pm On Jan 29, 2022
VaselineCrew:
Suffering and smiling Nigerians with no water supply argue over their next oppressors.

Such a tragic nation and disgrace to the black race.

The tragedy of our time.
The most incompetent electorate on earth.
None, absolutely none of these names dropped here and there has made any tangible commitment to service in seeking solutions to their numerous problems and they are already jumping up and down like school kids.
That is how we ended up with the one in Aso Rock who has promptly denied everything except, perhaps his name.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by smallsmall: 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2022
lexy2014:

How did osinbajo promote the rule of law as commissioner of justice/attorney general in Lagos? Read his C.V

Has osinbajo promoted meritocracy since he became VP? YES
Would u say Buhari is a dictator? Ask Buhari or Pantamil

But osinbajo worked for 16years with both buhari & osinbajo who u call a terrorist and a thief respectively? And so What?
Is Tinubu not detribalised? Where are the COWS? undecided undecided

How did osinbajo demonstrate his Christianity, fear of God and allowed Godly principles while he was commissioner of justice/attorney general of Lagos state and as VP? Read his C.V

What did Tinubu steal that makes you call him a thief? His "right hand man" and CEO at Alpha-Beta said so in Court

You are asking very obvious questions that dont need further answers.
Tell us about the Bullion Vans,
Tell us about Alpha-Beta's Tax Collections and how Lagosians were defrauded
Tell us about how 90% of Lagos Youths became Agbero, Bus Stop Touts, violent Street Urchins, since 2003 when he was Governor
Tell us how every Govt position, including Senator, head of LASTMA, Iyaloja of Lagos, etc, has Tinubu's name on it.
Tell us about WHY Buhari destroyed the Database in Bourdillon and created another Database for APC grin
Tell us why Buhari said "someone cannot be in Lagos and be telling us what to do in Abuja"?
Tell us WHY we should elect another sickly leader in 2023, people who run to London Hospital every time but cannot build Hospital in Nigeria
Tell us whether Aso Rock is now a Convalescent Home for Sickly, old people

Nigeria needs a Strong , healthy, intelligent, properly educated, Viable, trustworthy, God fearing and Honest Leader, not Looters that will be asking us: Where are the Cows

Prof Osibanjo for President, 2023

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by Dapson73(m): 5:58pm On Jan 29, 2022
Which ever way it falls, its a win win for the South West.
Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by smallsmall: 5:59pm On Jan 29, 2022
donestk:
Will SS and SE vote SW?

Tinubu was told to wrestle power from GEJ after which they will hand back power to him.

Its very easy to negotiate with a greedy fellow.

Fact is that SW has no influence in 2023.

When did you become SS and SE? You that you dont even have PVC! shocked grin grin

Every Region has influence, because there are Voters there.
Democracy is all about NUMBERS & BRIDGE BUILDING.... undecided
Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by lexy2014: 6:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
smallsmall:

You are asking very obvious questions that dont need further answers.
Tell us about the Bullion Vans,
Tell us about Alpha-Beta's Tax Collections and how Lagosians were defrauded
Tell us about how 90% of Lagos Youths became Agbero, Bus Stop Touts, violent Street Urchins, since 2003 when he was Governor
Tell us how every Govt position, including Senator, head of LASTMA, Iyaloja of Lagos, etc, has Tinubu's name on it.
Tell us about WHY Buhari destroyed the Database in Bourdillon and created another Database for APC grin
Tell us why Buhari said "someone cannot be in Lagos and be telling us what to do in Abuja"?
Tell us WHY we should elect another sickly leader in 2023, people who run to London Hospital every time but cannot build Hospital in Nigeria
Tell us whether Aso Rock is now a Convalescent Home for Sickly, old people

Nigeria needs a Strong , healthy, intelligent, properly educated, Viable, trustworthy, God fearing and Honest Leader, not Looters that will be asking us: Where are the Cows

Prof Osibanjo for President, 2023

Since they are obvious and u have read his CV, then u shouldn't have any challenges answering my questions:

How did osinbajo promote the rule of law as commissioner of justice/attorney general in Lagos?

Has osinbajo promoted meritocracy since he became VP? Would u say Buhari is a dictator?

But osinbajo worked for 16years with both buhari & osinbajo who u call a terrorist and a thief respectively? Is Tinubu not detribalised?

How did osinbajo demonstrate his Christianity, fear of God and allowed Godly principles while he was commissioner of justice/attorney general of Lagos state and as VP?

What did Tinubu steal that makes you call him a thief?

How is osinbajo Viable, trustworthy, God fearing and Honest Leader and not a Looter?
Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by smallsmall: 6:04pm On Jan 29, 2022
Amah70:

Uncertainties shall continue to hover over the presidential aspirants from SW APC for 2023, until they understand that it's the turn of the Igbo to present a successor to President Buhari, therefore, to have the south succeed President Buhari, it's necessary for the SW region to back Igbo presidential candidates, as Igbos backed two presidential candidates from the SW in 1999.

Where is the Igbo Nominee? Where are the Igbos that will Vote for him?
The ones like you are threatening to vote for Atiku, another Fulani?

Do igbos even back our own Candidate, while expecting others to back igbo Candidate? angry angry
In 2019, our own Kingsley Moghalu, a most qualified Igbo man, just like PYO, lost every Ward in igbo land while we mostly voted for Atiku!

If l ask you now: Will you Vote for Kingsley Moghalu or Atiku..... what is your answer? grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by TheSameGuy(m): 6:07pm On Jan 29, 2022
Sectional Igbo Pastor.

[s]
Righteousness2:
I see the Kind of Grace that Goodluck Jonathan carries on VP Osinbanjo. But whether it will speak for him is what I don't know. It depends on if GOD ALMIGHTY is Pleased with how he has represented HIM in this 8yrs.

Pst Osinbanjo was appointed to be Pmb running mate not because he is an accomplished lawyer or because he is an Erudite Professor. The Main reason Osinbanjo was appointed was because of the Title Pastor that he carried.

The Question is Has Pastor represented Boldly GOD ALMIGHTY in this office/Assignment ?

If you ask me, I will say he has not done that very well as there are times he would have Boldly defended the Intrest of those he was specifically selected for. But I am not GOD ALMIGHTY. If GOD Almighty is pleased, who am I to contest it? Time will tell!

OUK is a man to watch out for also. He is also carrying Grace to be President.

My admonition to all who are Jostling and killing themselves for 2023 is to remember that Preparation for Eternity should be Paramount for all, because we are not even sure of 2023. The Coming of JESUS is Here. Also your life is not in your Power. There are major Contestants that will depart this Earth before Elections.

Preparation for Eternity should be the Major Preparation. And Preparation for Eternity is only Possible when you Genuiely Surrender to JESUS Christ and begin to Live by HIS Word and Commandments.

[/s]
Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by Bluntemperor: 6:08pm On Jan 29, 2022
Righteousness2:
I see the Kind of Grace that Goodluck Jonathan carries on VP Osinbanjo. But whether it will speak for him is what I don't know. It depends on if GOD ALMIGHTY is Pleased with how he has represented HIM in this 8yrs.

Pst Osinbanjo was appointed to be Pmb running mate not because he is an accomplished lawyer or because he is an Erudite Professor. The Main reason Osinbanjo was appointed was because of the Title Pastor that he carried.

The Question is Has Pastor represented Boldly GOD ALMIGHTY in this office/Assignment ?

If you ask me, I will say he has not done that very well as there are times he would have Boldly defended the Intrest of those he was specifically selected for. But I am not GOD ALMIGHTY. If GOD Almighty is pleased, who am I to contest it? Time will tell!

OUK is a man to watch out for also. He is also carrying Grace to be President.

My admonition to all who are Jostling and killing themselves for 2023 is to remember that Preparation for Eternity should be Paramount for all, because we are not even sure of 2023. The Coming of JESUS is Here. Also your life is not in your Power. There are major Contestants that will depart this Earth before Elections.

Preparation for Eternity should be the Major Preparation. And Preparation for Eternity is only Possible when you Genuiely Surrender to JESUS Christ and begin to Live by HIS Word and Commandments.

On which manner do you want Osinbajo to defend the interest, according to your perceptions?
Don't forget that Moses came out of Pharaoh's house to lead the Israel!
So tell us more about his sins and don't forget that Nigerian Constitution do not specify a V P duties except the one given by the President!
Please,tell us the area as humanly as possible,if you are in his position you would have done better.In this Country,to rule by mouth or on pages of news or social media is very easy .God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Magu: No Interest On Funds In TSA – Ahmed Idris / Jonathan’s Army Chief, Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC / Troops Kill Three Terrorists, Recover Arms In Chikun LGA (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.