Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu (22149 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut / Bandits Take Over Army Land In Kontagora, Niger As Strange Chopper Hovers / Military Jet Hovers Over National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by smallsmall: 6:10pm On Jan 29, 2022
lexy2014:

Since they are obvious and u have read his CV, then u shouldn't have any challenges answering my questions:

[s]How did osinbajo promote the rule of law as commissioner of justice/attorney general in Lagos?

Has osinbajo promoted meritocracy since he became VP? Would u say Buhari is a dictator?

But osinbajo worked for 16years with both buhari & osinbajo who u call a terrorist and a thief respectively? Is Tinubu not detribalised?

How did osinbajo demonstrate his Christianity, fear of God and allowed Godly principles while he was commissioner of justice/attorney general of Lagos state and as VP?

What did Tinubu steal that makes you call him a thief?

How is osinbajo Viable, trustworthy, God fearing and Honest Leader and not a Looter?[/s]

There is a copy of his CV on this thread, l am sure you can read, since you can keep repeating obvious questions undecided grin

Tell us about the Bullion Vans,
Tell us about Alpha-Beta's Tax Collections and how Lagosians were defrauded
Tell us about how 90% of Lagos Youths became Agbero, Bus Stop Touts, violent Street Urchins, since 2003 when he was Governor
Tell us how every Govt position, including Senator, head of LASTMA, Iyaloja of Lagos, etc, has Tinubu's name on it.
Tell us about WHY Buhari destroyed the Database in Bourdillon and created another Database for APC grin
Tell us why Buhari said "someone cannot be in Lagos and be telling us what to do in Abuja"?
Tell us WHY we should elect another sickly leader in 2023, people who run to London Hospital every time but cannot build Hospital in Nigeria
Tell us whether Aso Rock is now a Convalescent Home for Sickly, old people

Nigeria needs a Strong , healthy, intelligent, properly educated, Viable, trustworthy, God fearing and Honest Leader, not Looters that will be asking us: Where are the Cows

Prof Osibanjo for President, 2023

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by ccollins(m): 6:10pm On Jan 29, 2022
Jerryherd:
cool

Osinbajo's crime according to Buhari

✓* Confirming Justice onoghen as Chief Justice of Nigeria a PDP sympatiser, without consulting Buhari first

✓* Unilateraly sacking Lawal Daura the former DSS boss and cousin of President Muhammadu Buhari for DSS invasion of Bukola Saraki's residence without Buhari's consent

✓* Release of Nnamdi Kanu after he was granted bail by the High Court, and the problem Kanu later caused after his release not meeting bail condition and insulting Buhari

✓* Going to Benue State to sympathize with Christians murdered by Fulanis and using NEMA allocation to provide aide to them.. this made Buhari very furious and NEMA was taking out of Vice President's Office

✓* Northern Muslim elites, from Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri extraction already had a solid aggrement and pact with Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Alpha Betta and Remita also handles most Northern APC states IGR so Tinubu is their bag man
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/05/buhari-tinubu-sultan-meet-in-saudi-arabia/amp/

rubbish. Tinubu can never be president

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by Waterway: 6:11pm On Jan 29, 2022
How do you compare Tinubu (?integrity) to real class (Mr Integrity Osibanjo). Osibanjo is the only way APC can remain in power 2023. He has demonstrated a leadership quality (vis-a-vis Buhari’s sojourn to UK hospital) when he was in charge. He values rule of law and his background in academia informs me. He will make a far better President of Nigeria that will garner respect and redirect investment into Nigeria that 200million will be the beneficiaries. In contrast Tinubu will benefit a few at the expense of 200million ; like our “career” politicians. Ask yourself why Tinubu has not spoken up for Nigeria as a governor or private citizen while the atrocities of herdsmen and banditry festered but you will agree he only speaks along the lines of his cronies. It is all in the body language. Osibanjo’s presidency will herald in era of integrity , rule of law, investment in digitized system and HOPE for emergence of NEW NIGERIA while Tinubu will be status quo!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by lexy2014: 6:11pm On Jan 29, 2022
smallsmall:

There is a copy of his CV on this thread, l am sure you can read, since you can keep repeating obvious questions undecided grin

Since u have read his CV, how come u are having challenges answering the simple obvious questions?

How did osinbajo promote the rule of law as commissioner of justice/attorney general in Lagos?

Has osinbajo promoted meritocracy since he became VP? Would u say Buhari is a dictator?

But osinbajo worked for 16years with both buhari & osinbajo who u call a terrorist and a thief respectively? Is Tinubu not detribalised?

How did osinbajo demonstrate his Christianity, fear of God and allowed Godly principles while he was commissioner of justice/attorney general of Lagos state and as VP?

What did Tinubu steal that makes you call him a thief?

How is osinbajo Viable, trustworthy, God fearing and Honest Leader and not a Looter?
Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by Jerryherd: 6:15pm On Jan 29, 2022
ccollins:
rubbish. Tinubu can never be president

Who are you ? What's your significance?!, What makes you think you know who will become a President or not

1 Like

Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by lexy2014: 6:19pm On Jan 29, 2022
Waterway:
How do you compare Tinubu (?integrity) to real class (Mr Integrity Osibanjo). Osibanjo is the only way APC can remain in power 2023. He has demonstrated a leadership quality (vis-a-vis Buhari’s sojourn to UK hospital) when he was in charge. He values rule of law and his background in academia informs me. He will make a far better President of Nigeria that will garner respect and redirect investment into Nigeria that 200million will be the beneficiaries. In contrast Tinubu will benefit a few at the expense of 200million ; like our “career” politicians. Ask yourself why Tinubu has not spoken up for Nigeria as a governor or private citizen while the atrocities of herdsmen and banditry festered but you will agree he only speaks along the lines of his cronies. It is all in the body language. Osibanjo’s presidency will herald in era of integrity , rule of law, investment in digitized system and HOPE for emergence of NEW NIGERIA while Tinubu will be status quo!!!

How is osinbajo "Mr integrity"? Is buhari no longer Mr. Integrity?

How has osinbajo demonstrated the values of rule of law?

How will osinbajo demonstrate "garner respect and redirect investment into Nigeria that 200million will be the beneficiaries"? How has he demonstrated this as a commissioner and VP?

If u say Tinubu hasn't "spoken up for Nigeria as a governor or private citizen while the atrocities of herdsmen and banditry festered", has osinbajo done any differently?

If u say "It is all in the body language. Osibanjo’s presidency will herald in era of integrity , rule of law, investment in digitized system and HOPE for emergence of NEW NIGERIA", wasn't "body language" the same thing we were told about buhari?

How is Tinubu now the villain and osinbajo the hero?
Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by Donaldomo(m): 6:19pm On Jan 29, 2022
Mr. Righteousness, thank you for your analysis; I must say that in this today, I am not supporting you completely on your postulation that Pastor did not represente Boldly GOD ALMIGHTY in this office/Assignment. Having watched him from a distance this past 8yrs, I owe him, only, glowing tributes for being above board in his dealings. God placed him there not just for the Christians but all Nigerians, irrespective of religion. You statement made it look like he went there to forward a Christian agenda. Nooooo...! He went there to be a shining light, and that he did brilliantly, acting as a unifying factor for a polarized Nigeria.

He represents the best we can offer now. My prayers are with him. If it is the will of God, no man, I mean, no man can stop his ascending that throne. PEACE!!

Righteousness2:
I see the Kind of Grace that Goodluck Jonathan carries on VP Osinbanjo. But whether it will speak for him is what I don't know. It depends on if GOD ALMIGHTY is Pleased with how he has represented HIM in this 8yrs.

Pst Osinbanjo was appointed to be Pmb running mate not because he is an accomplished lawyer or because he is an Erudite Professor. The Main reason Osinbanjo was appointed was because of the Title Pastor that he carried.

The Question is Has Pastor represented Boldly GOD ALMIGHTY in this office/Assignment ?

If you ask me, I will say he has not done that very well as there are times he would have Boldly defended the Intrest of those he was specifically selected for. But I am not GOD ALMIGHTY. If GOD Almighty is pleased, who am I to contest it? Time will tell!

OUK is a man to watch out for also. He is also carrying Grace to be President.

My admonition to all who are Jostling and killing themselves for 2023 is to remember that Preparation for Eternity should be Paramount for all, because we are not even sure of 2023. The Coming of JESUS is Here. Also your life is not in your Power. There are major Contestants that will depart this Earth before Elections.

Preparation for Eternity should be the Major Preparation. And Preparation for Eternity is only Possible when you Genuiely Surrender to JESUS Christ and begin to Live by HIS Word and Commandments.

Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by Oracleforce: 6:21pm On Jan 29, 2022
lexy2014:

How is osinbajo better than?

Who makes you my interviewer on nairaland platform.

Abeg face your Tinubu and me drink water drop cup

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by lexy2014: 6:23pm On Jan 29, 2022
Oracleforce:

How did u come to d conclusion that Tinubu is my Tinubu? Meanwhile, How is osinbajo better than Tinubu? What did Tinubu steal that makes u call him a thief?
Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by Bimpe29: 6:27pm On Jan 29, 2022
God alone is the kingmaker!
Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by Oracleforce: 6:28pm On Jan 29, 2022
lexy2014:

How did u come to d conclusion that Tinubu is my Tinubu? Meanwhile, How is osinbajo better than Tinubu? What did Tinubu steal that makes u call him a thief?

Must I answer you?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by lexy2014: 6:43pm On Jan 29, 2022
Oracleforce:

Must I answer you?

You have been answering me:

Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by lexy2014: 6:47pm On Jan 29, 2022
Oracleforce:

Who makes u a judge over Tinubu on nairaland platform?
Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by Tareq1105: 6:47pm On Jan 29, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Tinubu is completely cornered .. nothing for him

It's like these governors are thinking that Fayemi is acceptable in south west.

APC is about to make the greatest mistake the opposition needed badly.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by lexy2014: 7:23pm On Jan 29, 2022
Donaldomo:
Mr. Righteousness, thank you for your analysis; I must say that in this today, I am not supporting you completely on your postulation that Pastor did not represente Boldly GOD ALMIGHTY in this office/Assignment. Having watched him from a distance this past 8yrs, I owe him, only, glowing tributes for being above board in his dealings. God placed him there not just for the Christians but all Nigerians, irrespective of religion. You statement made it look like he went there to forward a Christian agenda. Nooooo...! He went there to be a shining light, and that he did brilliantly, acting as a unifying factor for a polarized Nigeria.

He represents the best we can offer now. My prayers are with him. If it is the will of God, no man, I mean, no man can stop his ascending that throne. PEACE!!

How has osinbajo been above board in his dealings? How did he do brilliantly well and has he been a shinning light since 2015? How does he represent the "best we can offer"?
Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by OLANIYIPETER: 7:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
Righteousness2:
I see the Kind of Grace that Goodluck Jonathan carries on VP Osinbanjo. But whether it will speak for him is what I don't know. It depends on if GOD ALMIGHTY is Pleased with how he has represented HIM in this 8yrs.

Pst Osinbanjo was appointed to be Pmb running mate not because he is an accomplished lawyer or because he is an Erudite Professor. The Main reason Osinbanjo was appointed was because of the Title Pastor that he carried.

The Question is Has Pastor represented Boldly GOD ALMIGHTY in this office/Assignment ?

If you ask me, I will say he has not done that very well as there are times he would have Boldly defended the Intrest of those he was specifically selected for. But I am not GOD ALMIGHTY. If GOD Almighty is pleased, who am I to contest it? Time will tell!

OUK is a man to watch out for also. He is also carrying Grace to be President.

My admonition to all who are Jostling and killing themselves for 2023 is to remember that Preparation for Eternity should be Paramount for all, because we are not even sure of 2023. The Coming of JESUS is Here. Also your life is not in your Power. There are major Contestants that will depart this Earth before Elections.

Preparation for Eternity should be the Major Preparation. And Preparation for Eternity is only Possible when you Genuiely Surrender to JESUS Christ and begin to Live by HIS Word and Commandments.

You are �% Correct.
More Grace.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by OLANIYIPETER: 7:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
Moferere:

Lol
When the game unfolds, some of you will nearly have hypertension

I am 100% sure of that. Some people in this forum and somewhere else are talking with finality as if they are God. High blood pressure is not far from such come Martch next year.
Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by nams77: 7:54pm On Jan 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Sincerely, this is a mediocre reporting and it's no brainer that it contains nothing different from the mosaic of gossips, fabrications and outright falsehoods circulating on the social media.

However, APC Governors are still members of APC too so they can't willingly be a stumbling block to APC's common interests.
Besides, some of them are still loyal to their predecessors and they are aware that they won't be Governors for ever wink

On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.

Dear fellow patriotic Nigerians, good evening and compliments of the weekend. Please, I want to plead with you to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Please ignore the naysayers and toxic unpatriotic peddlers of falsehoods, bigotry, bitterness and hatred for Asiwaju Tinubu as a political strategy for winning election because Asiwaju Tinubu is not from their tribe, religion and political party..
Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.

Asiwaju Tinubu will deliver and keep his promises to lead Nigeria to greater heights.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader who does not discriminate against anyone and he has a large heart to even forgive those who hate him because of his tribe, religion and political party.

He is an experienced public administrator and a Nigerian Patriot to the core.

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Thank you.
May God bless Nigeria you and may God bless Nigeria forever.

Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
I prefer osibanjo. Younger, more intelligent, visionary and an astute technocrat with an unblemished record.
Btw, I'm from the East. It is not hatred against tinubu. It is called choice.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by drlateef: 8:15pm On Jan 29, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Funny enough the two of them will never be president

That’s when you see through the smoke of skunk.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by AdedoyinO(f): 8:20pm On Jan 29, 2022
lexy2014:

How has osinbajo been above board in his dealings? How did he do brilliantly well and has he been a shinning light since 2015? How does he represent the "best we can offer"?

Oga rest make Osinbajo matter no kee you. The man has not even declared running for presidency yet but you are here hyperventilating at the mention or sight of his name.

No die before death comes bro. See how you are jumping at everyone who gives Osinbajo a pass mark, breathing heavily on their necks with irrelevant questions.

Na Osinbajo matter go give you high bp las las if you are not careful. It's just shows the man is a real threat to whichever candidate you support. I don't want to be you bro .

1 Like

Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by McAausim: 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2022
Oceanfield:

Be honest, Will u pay back

I will pay back Tuesday evening
Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by adelaja70(m): 8:58pm On Jan 29, 2022
mrvitalis:
Media propaganda from some people

Buhari and most northern elites know who the next presidential candidate they would support is ...

Osibanjo and tinubu is not even in their top 10

You people think north has forgotten how tinubu bought form for tambuwal to contact contest against Buhari ? .

..you think north has forgotten how he Nearly allowed atiku dollar to defeat Buhari if not for ameachi that came to the rescue ...tinubu refused to released his money ...I stead sized the ones given to him to arrange south west ..reason for APC for showing in south west 52%

You think north dont know how tinubu got Intel shares ?

Make Una relax ooh you can't fool everyone at the same time

This is odili in 2007 all over again
Who be this clown again ooooooooo.....
Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2022
Jerryherd:
cool

Osinbajo's crime according to Buhari

✓* Confirming Justice onoghen as Chief Justice of Nigeria a PDP sympatiser, without consulting Buhari first

✓* Unilateraly sacking Lawal Daura the former DSS boss and cousin of President Muhammadu Buhari for DSS invasion of Bukola Saraki's residence without Buhari's consent

✓* Release of Nnamdi Kanu after he was granted bail by the High Court, and the problem Kanu later caused after his release not meeting bail condition and insulting Buhari

✓* Going to Benue State to sympathize with Christians murdered by Fulanis and using NEMA allocation to provide aide to them.. this made Buhari very furious and NEMA was taking out of Vice President's Office

✓* Northern Muslim elites, from Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri extraction already had a solid aggrement and pact with Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Alpha Betta and Remita also handles most Northern APC states IGR so Tinubu is their bag man
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/05/buhari-tinubu-sultan-meet-in-saudi-arabia/amp/

U forgot to add:

And according to Buhari

tinubu cannot be trusted with either the national treasury or the Apc party structure.

Let the repetition of afenifere not repeat itself in Apc.
Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by Jerryherd: 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2022
jaxxy:

U forgot to add:

And according to Buhari

tinubu cannot be trusted with either the national treasury or the Apc party structure.

Same Tinubu that was handed over the Buhari re election campaign twice as the chairman
Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 9:31pm On Jan 29, 2022
Jerryherd:

Same Tinubu that was handed over the Buhari re election campaign twice as the chairman

because they wanted to use him obviously. They need his south west influence no matter how small cos Apc was lagging behind in general goodwill unlike in 2015 when the goodwill was much.

And after that they still sidelined him a 2nd time. That’s the only thing they need tinubu for to win elections and stay away from government.
Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by Jerryherd: 9:38pm On Jan 29, 2022
jaxxy:

because they wanted to use him obviously. They need his south west influence no matter how small cos Apc was lagging behind in general goodwill unlike in 2015 when the goodwill was much.

And after that they still sidelined him a 2nd time. That’s the only thing they need tinubu for to win elections and stay away from government.

Same Tinubu who Buhari personally visited in London

Same Tinubu whose Remita platform handles almost all Federal Government revenue payment

Same Tinubu who INTELS logistics where he is the major shareholder still handles Onne port

Or same Tinubu whose Oando PLC where he has share has Major Petroleum import lisence and JV with NNPC under Buhari

Lol side line koor front line no
Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 9:45pm On Jan 29, 2022
Jerryherd:

Same Tinubu who Buhari personally visited in London

Same Tinubu whose Remita platform handles almost all Federal Government revenue payment

Same Tinubu who INTELS logistics where he is the major shareholder still handles Onne port

Or same Tinubu whose Oando PLC where he has share has Major Petroleum import lisence and JV with NNPC under Buhari

Lol side line koor front line no

U are just listing irrelevant things and deceiving urself. If he’s ok with all that why is he desperate to run for president?? He wants more.

They left that for him to keep him loyal from 2015 till now bt running for president is out of it and they are making it clear.

Intels renewal was canceled immediately he declared and more are coming if he doesn’t back down just watch.

Buhari’s cabal are watching over his legacy and will not go that to Sm1 they intentionally sidelined that even his wife came out to lament about it. Lol

They may even prefer fayemi or amaechi. If not a northerner.
Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by Jerryherd: 9:48pm On Jan 29, 2022
jaxxy:

U are just listing irrelevant things and deceiving urself. If he’s ok with all that why is he desperate to run for president?? He wants more.

They left that for him to keep him loyal from 2015 till now bt running for president is out of it and they are making it clear.

Intels renewal was canceled immediately he declared and more are coming if he doesn’t back down just watch.

Buhari’s cabal are watch over his legacy and will not go that to Sm1 they intentionally sidelined that even his wife came out to lament about it. Lol

Tinubu's support comes from the core North on valid agreement bases you won't understand

Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by poj(m): 9:55pm On Jan 29, 2022
obembet:

Lalasticlala mynd44 kindly look into Righteousness2, it seems his nairaland account has been hacked. The holy man only focus Religion and motivation words.
LWkMD
Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2022
Jerryherd:

Tinubu's support comes from the core North on valid agreement bases you won't understand

No arrangement anywhere unless Buhari supports it. The North is very funny. Abiola did more than tinubu is doing.

Jonathan sef did his own bt still.
Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by calcal: 10:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
Tinubu is having 8 years sign on his cap already - watch out guys

Say NO to a fake man

Oldman GO HOME
Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by Jerryherd: 10:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
jaxxy:

No arrangement anywhere unless Buhari supports it. The North is very funny. Abiola did more than tinubu is doing.

Jonathan sef did his own bt still.

Abiola won in the North fair and square even against Kano born Tofa.. and when IMF , US Military elite and Babangida decided to cancel the election, many Northerners fought for Abiola's mandate

General Shehu Yaradu a Northerner died for Abiola's mandate, many Northerners like Shehu Sani got jailed, and Northerners paid back the atrocities of Babangida back by making OBJ the President

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo: Kabaka-led Youths Besiege APC Secretariat, Back Idahosa / Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman / First City Monument Bank On Fire In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.