Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu (22179 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut / Bandits Take Over Army Land In Kontagora, Niger As Strange Chopper Hovers / Military Jet Hovers Over National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 10:15pm On Jan 29, 2022
Jerryherd:

Abiola won in the North fair and square even against Kano born Tofa.. and when IMF , US Military elite and Babangida decided to cancel the election, many Northerners fought for Abiola's mandate

General Shehu Yaradu a Northerner died for Abiola's mandate, many Northerners like Shehu Sani got jailed, and Northerners paid back the atrocities of Babangida back by making OBJ the President

Offcourse he won bt same North denied him still. Tinubu is not at Abiola’s level so don’t even compare them.

The North trust obj he is their man not any ordinary south westerner.

Tinubu isn’t trusted by inner caucuses of the presidency and sections of the North and some are waiting for who Buhari endorses directly or indirectly.
Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by aspabay(m): 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2022
VaselineCrew:

Lol, typical black matter
How did you get water to bathe today?
How much electricity did you get yesterday?
Is the road in front of your house paved?
Suffering and Smiling Nigggars

Tinubu is my choice, who is your choice, promote your candidate and leave me with mine.

I'm not living in a village like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by smallsmall: 12:46am On Jan 30, 2022
Jerryherd:
cool

Osinbajo's crime according to Buhari

✓* Confirming Justice onoghen as Chief Justice of Nigeria a PDP sympatiser, without consulting Buhari first

✓* Unilateraly sacking Lawal Daura the former DSS boss and cousin of President Muhammadu Buhari for DSS invasion of Bukola Saraki's residence without Buhari's consent

✓* Release of Nnamdi Kanu after he was granted bail by the High Court, and the problem Kanu later caused after his release not meeting bail condition and insulting Buhari

✓* Going to Benue State to sympathize with Christians murdered by Fulanis and using NEMA allocation to provide aide to them.. this made Buhari very furious and NEMA was taking out of Vice President's Office

✓* Northern Muslim elites, from Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri extraction already had a solid aggrement and pact with Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Alpha Betta and Remita also handles most Northern APC states IGR so Tinubu is their bag man
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/05/buhari-tinubu-sultan-meet-in-saudi-arabia/amp/

How does any of the made-up issues above, constitute a CRIME?

Tinubu's minnions are desperate to create a wedge between Buhari and Osinbajo, hoping to cash-in on it. grin

Prof. Osinbajo for President, Confrimed.
Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by smallsmall: 12:55am On Jan 30, 2022
jaxxy:

Offcourse he won bt same North denied him still. Tinubu is not at Abiola’s level so don’t even compare them.

The North trust obj he is their man not any ordinary south westerner.

Tinubu isn’t trusted by inner caucuses of the presidency and sections of the North and some are waiting for who Buhari endorses directly or indirectly.

The North trusts OBJ to always do their bidding and it dates back to 1979 when he handed over to Shagari despite him loosing the election.
OBJ did the same thing in 1983 so it is not surprising that when they needed a Bogey man to deceive the SW after stealing Abiola's mandate, they went for their Man-Friday in OBJ.

IBB gave interim President to Shonekan, (who despite being advised to reject it, wanted vain glory and accepted it) to spite Abiola because they are from the same Abeokuta, in Ogun State.
The North has been playing the SW for a long time and will once again, play Tinubu for a fool.
Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by smallsmall: 1:06am On Jan 30, 2022
AdedoyinO:

Oga rest make Osinbajo matter no kee you. The man has not even declared running for presidency yet but you are here hyperventilating at the mention or sight of his name.

No die before death comes bro. See how you are jumping at everyone who gives Osinbajo a pass mark, breathing heavily on their necks with irrelevant questions.

Na Osinbajo matter go give you high bp las las if you are not careful. It's just shows the man is a real threat to whichever candidate you support. I don't want to be you bro .

The way Tinubu's PAID and UNPAID attach dogs are trying to blackmail him not to even declare, is an indication that they are desperately afraid of his declaration because they know that once he declares, their Tinubu Candidate is finished! grin grin

PYO just needs to watch his back very well, this Tinubu crew are capable of anything!
Funsho Williams on my mind.
Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by ayenale1(m): 3:55am On Jan 30, 2022
The day Amaechi will declare his ambition, just know he's the anointed candidate...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by lexy2014: 4:59am On Jan 30, 2022
AdedoyinO:

Oga rest make Osinbajo matter no kee you. The man has not even declared running for presidency yet but you are here hyperventilating at the mention or sight of his name.

No die before death comes bro. See how you are jumping at everyone who gives Osinbajo a pass mark, breathing heavily on their necks with irrelevant questions.

Na Osinbajo matter go give you high bp las las if you are not careful. It's just shows the man is a real threat to whichever candidate you support. I don't want to be you bro .

Still doesn't answer my questions:

How has osinbajo been above board in his dealings?

How did he do brilliantly well and has he been a shinning light since 2015?

How does he represent the "best we can offer"?
Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by muheeb01(m): 5:10am On Jan 30, 2022
Politics with so many uncertainties,it's not sure for any body yet
Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by NSK4U(m): 8:58am On Jan 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Sincerely, this is a mediocre reporting and it's no brainer that it contains nothing different from the mosaic of gossips, fabrications and outright falsehoods circulating on the social media.

However, APC Governors are still members of APC too so they can't willingly be a stumbling block to APC's common interests.
Besides, some of them are still loyal to their predecessors and they are aware that they won't be Governors for ever wink

On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.

Dear fellow patriotic Nigerians, good evening and compliments of the weekend. Please, I want to plead with you to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Please ignore the naysayers and toxic unpatriotic peddlers of falsehoods, bigotry, bitterness and hatred for Asiwaju Tinubu as a political strategy for winning election because Asiwaju Tinubu is not from their tribe, religion and political party..
Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.

Asiwaju Tinubu will deliver and keep his promises to lead Nigeria to greater heights.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader who does not discriminate against anyone and he has a large heart to even forgive those who hate him because of his tribe, religion and political party.

He is an experienced public administrator and a Nigerian Patriot to the core.

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Thank you.
May God bless Nigeria you and may God bless Nigeria forever.

Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

You don't need to beg patriotic Nigerians for the choice of Asiwaju. Asiwaju himself didn't beg patriotic edolites but felt he could use the ewedu and amala politics of the West to impose Iyamu. He will be handsomely betrayed in Nigeria much the same way he was in Edo
Re: 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu by smallsmall: 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2022
Someone has been doing overtime with Post deletion! grin grin
I wish we have a button that can hide a post and unhide it, incase someone wants to read it.
Too much Censorship can backfire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Six In Yobe Christmas Church Service / Fayose Withdraws Workers’ Salaries After Payment-the Punch / Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.