Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,914 members, 7,838,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? (30103 Views)

At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life / At Your Age, Which Animal Are You Scared Of? / One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? by Babaken(m): 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2022
Ego, Ala and ukwu.
Re: What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? by captainking(m): 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2022
Watching cartoons and animated movies... Mid 30's
Re: What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? by KayCee92(m): 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2022
Eating beans... grin grin
Re: What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? by Mariangeles(f): 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2022
Edipet:
Eating in the kitchen, working barefoot while at home,..... pretending to be stupid

How do you pretend to be stupid?
Re: What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? by Alamkir: 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2022
Talking to my self while alone
Re: What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? by cayorday89(m): 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2022
Biting and chewing my finger nails but so far this year I have restricted it to three fingers on my right hand and done once, another thing is bursting pure water nylon loudly after drinking the water.

2 Likes

Re: What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? by walyx(m): 9:30pm On Jan 29, 2022
Drinking garri plus sugar n groundnut with better ice cold water.. cant do without cartoons my favourite na still tom n jerry kid..lol

1 Like

Re: What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? by Mariangeles(f): 9:30pm On Jan 29, 2022
Darkseid:
Cerelac and golden morn grin
Add Nutrend. lipsrsealed
Re: What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? by BlackDuke(m): 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2022
Listening to the radio
Re: What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? by Aaaq: 9:37pm On Jan 29, 2022
None
Re: What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? by Edipet(m): 9:38pm On Jan 29, 2022
Mariangeles:

How do you pretend to be stupid?
if somebody is trying to used me or play with my brain, i would pretend as if i don't know what he/she is trying to do... I now battled to stop it because i see it as bad character but i can't..is now affecting me badly

1 Like

Re: What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? by aalangel(f): 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
Viltron:

Unhygienic

You are totally correct.
Re: What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? by Mariangeles(f): 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
Edipet:
if somebody is trying to used me or play with my brain, i would pretend as if i don't know what he/she is trying to do... I now battled to stop it because i see it as bad character but i can't..is now affecting me badly

You mean you act dumb intentionally? Please stop before people stop taking you seriously.
Re: What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? by Chris2863(m): 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
grin grin
Omicron007:
Lalasticlala...can you ever outgrow loving snakes?
Re: What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? by Mariangeles(f): 9:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
youngreezy:
when I'm driving I just whistle at any random person man/woman and wave seriously and continuously and drive away,the person will be waving back surprised where dey know that face. Sometime I just scream"guy how far na I no come see you again"and drive off some will be too shocked to speak while others just reply"no vex abeg"and they'll still be surprised ooo...not knowing say I be werey wey dey catch cruise

O ka re! cheesy
Re: What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? by debbydams(f): 9:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
Omicron007:
Let's have a quick one here.

Mine is Indomie.

I love noodles a lot. I'm still in my early twenties but I don't think I'll ever get tired of eating noodles.

Noodles must be on the menu of meals prepared in paradise grin
too playful, especially childish play
Re: What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? by ukaface(f): 9:48pm On Jan 29, 2022
I love cheese balls, popcorn, stick sweet, biscuits
Re: What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:48pm On Jan 29, 2022
Getting my dìck suckd
Re: What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? by Emdebby2: 9:49pm On Jan 29, 2022
Omicron007:
Let's have a quick one here.

Mine is Indomie.

I love noodles a lot. I'm still in my early twenties but I don't think I'll ever get tired of eating noodles.

Noodles must be on the menu of meals prepared in paradise grin
You are still in your early twenties... you are still a baby that's why you love indomie.
Re: What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
Licking stick sweet,I have one in my mouth as I'm typing this.

I can just picture the extent of your teeth decay. Damn!! angry
Re: What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? by Emdebby2: 9:51pm On Jan 29, 2022
I still eat biscuits every blessed day.
Re: What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? by victorv12(m): 9:55pm On Jan 29, 2022
90's Hip-hop.
Re: What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? by sisisioge: 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2022
Eating while walking on the street. I do not have the patience to buy Suya, boli or anything that can be eaten codedly and wait till I get home before eating it. No! I start eating on the Street biko...bad habit. May God help me.

2 Likes

Re: What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
Licking stick sweet,I have one in my mouth as I'm typing this.
it’s called lollipop
Re: What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? by Edipet(m): 10:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
Mariangeles:

You mean you act dumb intentionally? Please stop before people stop taking you seriously.
am trying to stop.. i will surely stop
Re: What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? by Brownshoe: 10:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
Picking my nose.
Re: What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? by youngreezy(m): 10:07pm On Jan 29, 2022
Mariangeles:

O ka re! cheesy
I'm not Yoruba, though I've been trying hard to learn it but it's hard.....so I don't understand what you wrote miss
Re: What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? by McBishop2020: 10:12pm On Jan 29, 2022
2. Eating at odd hours, especially at night.
1. Greetings: even when I want to fight you.
Good evening.
Re: What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 29, 2022
LIVINGICON:

I can just picture the extent of your teeth decay. Damn!! angry
Lai lai,I've got a healthy set of teeth.Stop damning
Re: What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:12pm On Jan 29, 2022
Jmichael1:

hahahahaha my guy abeg try outgrow dis one,e get y.....
okay
Re: What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? by Germi9: 10:13pm On Jan 29, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Llicking my plate of soup after eating.
Yoruba people sef
Re: What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:15pm On Jan 29, 2022
Kriss216:
I can never outgrow doggy style.

Adon maaaddd

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite / Corper Praises God After Surviving Fatal Road Accident That Killed Others / See The Huge Python That Was Killed In My Neighborhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.