Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide (76797 Views)

Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship / Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion / 82-Year-Old Zambian Paralyzed, Took Manhood Enlargement Drug To Satisfy Wife, 35 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Afrogist247(m): 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2022
Sad
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by wink2015(m): 7:53pm On Jan 29, 2022
Pierocash:
E no pass boyfriend matter.

Zimbabwe,and Kenya are one weird kind of people. Not forgetting Ghana too

But this one that killed herself is from late Kenneth Kaunda country of Zambia.

Not Zimbabwe, Kenya or Ghana.
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Nweike190(m): 7:53pm On Jan 29, 2022
Depression is real only you can ask GOD to show you how to get out of it. lipsrsealed

quote author= post=109789744]Update From . COM

Member of Parliament for Mandevu constituency in Zambia, Christopher Shakafuswa, has mourned his 20 year-old niece, Nivea Chezwa Nabuzoka, who committed suicide on Thursday night, January 27.

The lawmaker took to his official Facebook page on Friday, January 28, to share the sad news.

"Lost my niece last night. Sad to comprehend how a young girl @20 years with a bright future would take her own life." he wrote.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:[/quote]
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Rahkman: 7:53pm On Jan 29, 2022
Chei see wasted pussy ......pussy wey I for suck all the juice come fuĆ¹ck am properly make she scream.....na Im she waste like this undecided
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by wink2015(m): 7:54pm On Jan 29, 2022
May her soul rest in peace.

Amen.
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Sunnibleboutiqu: 7:54pm On Jan 29, 2022
post=109789744:
Update From . COM

Member of Parliament for Mandevu constituency in Zambia, Christopher Shakafuswa, has mourned his 20 year-old niece, Nivea Chezwa Nabuzoka, who committed suicide on Thursday night, January 27.

The lawmaker took to his official Facebook page on Friday, January 28, to share the sad news.

"Lost my niece last night. Sad to comprehend how a young girl @20 years with a bright future would take her own life." he wrote.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:
Quite a loss, such a pretty Lady.
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by mattmogan88: 7:54pm On Jan 29, 2022
That is one thing we don't know, a lot of people are dealing with depression, those who are strong enough fights back but those with soft heart ends their life. Am dealing with it currently but i use video game to fight it back.

https://www.nairaland.com/6954250/story-life-feeling-depressed

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Adakintroy: 7:56pm On Jan 29, 2022
chatinent:

I understand your pain.

No you don't.
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by ponobide: 7:56pm On Jan 29, 2022
What a wasted destiny
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Newton85: 7:56pm On Jan 29, 2022
Pierocash:

Go get a brain, slowpoke!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by solofresh(m): 7:58pm On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
So sad,maybe a boyfriend broke her heart
Someone committed sucide and what you can think about is a boyfriend?
How do you people think?
Nawa for you oo

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
Lot of us young people are going through a lot that we can't discuss with anyone due to lack of trust and fear of being judged. Life is tough
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by elujah1(m): 8:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
Pierocash:

Read again, Zambia...
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by afamaustin(m): 8:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
Depression depression
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Bossyolly: 8:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
God have mercy
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by ednut1(m): 8:02pm On Jan 29, 2022
Pierocash:

its deliberate. Bloggers only report weird things from there. Nigerians do more weird things than them . Na we do incest pass, rituals, herdsman fucking cows and goats, snake swallow money etc

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Michaelbjune(m): 8:02pm On Jan 29, 2022
tongue this life no just balance at all!!!!! maybe she was HIV positive but that doesn't prompt her to commit sucide
oh my word

there's no time to check time embarassed
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by solofresh(m): 8:02pm On Jan 29, 2022
mediainc:
World is cold, it's when the person dies everyone starts talking shit, like they really cared undecided
God bless you for this
Nobody cares and that is why one learn to love oneself more

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by bestpunterever: 8:02pm On Jan 29, 2022
Revolution2022:
I open sniper to taste .As I put am for nose I won vomit.The thing still dey my house.If I get him time I go swallow am.
swallow it, but dont die my regard to my late sister.
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Abujaexpress: 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
DICKson is a bastard grin
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by JBoss25(m): 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
Revolution2022:
I open sniper to taste .As I put am for nose I won vomit.The thing still dey my house.If I get him time I go swallow am.
to suffer don tire you
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Rastaramsey(m): 8:04pm On Jan 29, 2022
Thus life I can't kill myself ooooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:04pm On Jan 29, 2022
Heart break i guess

Life no easy.

Rip dear
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by yusluvad(m): 8:04pm On Jan 29, 2022
What a beauty to behold, and she just die just like that! May she find rest at the other side...
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by treatise: 8:06pm On Jan 29, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
Abeg that hips follow die?

They've been preserved in a lab in Canada

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by solofresh(m): 8:06pm On Jan 29, 2022
cosmatika:
With those hips and nice pointed boobs I'm seeing there, e no go pass boy matter
With this your comment,it shows how senseless you can be
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by treatise: 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2022
Abujaexpress:
DICKson is a bastard grin

Even from the beginning
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Angrygoat: 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2022
Darn darn darn darn danana.
Omo nawa o.
Aran rarn harn ahan han.

Yay yay yay,yay yay yay
Ahan han harn na na.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqs28_CJmls
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Bifwoli: 8:09pm On Jan 29, 2022
Pierocash:

Yeah ,weird just like those who kidnap and kill others for ritual purposes.Do you realize where that epidemic is raging?
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by rollywise(m): 8:10pm On Jan 29, 2022
She went with the burden. Never can tell, it could even be the uncle that abuses her sexually, you just never can tell. Like the Nigerian police will say, "everybody na suspect". Just saying. Give nothing to chance. RIP dear young soul
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by hotseat: 8:10pm On Jan 29, 2022
Suicide is s defeatist disposition which should be jettisoned no matter the circumstances.

When you read stories about some of the movers and shakers of society today, you would be amazed to know what they passed through.

Life is in different stages from cradle to death

You only live once (YOLO)!

Death would naturally come at the appointed time, there's no need or profit in hastening the hands of time.

The road is long and we shall live it through!

Wake up and live!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

37-Year-Old New Mum Dies Of Coronavirus At LASUTH / See The Consequences Of Female self-service / Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.