Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide (76796 Views)

Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship / Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion / 82-Year-Old Zambian Paralyzed, Took Manhood Enlargement Drug To Satisfy Wife, 35 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by everythinggirly(f): 7:08am On Jan 30, 2022
She was going through depression. Nevertheless, she is already dead.
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by begge: 7:21am On Jan 30, 2022
Buhari all the way
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Enemyofpeace: 7:30am On Jan 30, 2022
All na because of man, she just killed herself for nothing. Abi wetin I talk bola146?
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by friendl: 7:38am On Jan 30, 2022
There are some to this story
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Mires: 8:02am On Jan 30, 2022
Social media and its deception. She was so lively on Facebook as if all was well.
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Lusheyi(m): 9:07am On Jan 30, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
Abeg that hips follow die?
E follow, weyre cry
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Orosotare(m): 9:24am On Jan 30, 2022
Kpekus don waste
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Prettygirl200(f): 10:00am On Jan 30, 2022
Eyaaaa what a sad way to die
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Stallione(m): 10:00am On Jan 30, 2022
Chelseafan99:

You will die today. If you don't today may someone kill you. May you die in a car accident with your brains spilling out. No escape. Remember this message. Either you die by stray bullet or trailer crush you as you dey cross road. Then you will join her in hell. Trust me bro you go remember this nairaland message I promise. When you are killed today or tomorrow or next you will rememebr this message you insensitive b**tard. I PROMISE YOU. YOU GO REMEMBER.
May all your entire family, dad, mum, brothers and sisters, even ur grannies join die the second time in a fire incident. As am typing let it begin to happen instantly. If it doesnt happen now now, it happens in the night as u light up that ur gas cylinder am seeing and may the gas fire burn ur entire generation and generations to come into ashes. God forsaken bastard, son of thousand fathers with just one mum. Rot in hell soon.
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Stallione(m): 10:10am On Jan 30, 2022
Chelseafan99:

You will die today. If you don't today may someone kill you. May you die in a car accident with your brains spilling out. No escape. Remember this message. Either you die by stray bullet or trailer crush you as you dey cross road. Then you will join her in hell. Trust me bro you go remember this nairaland message I promise. When you are killed today or tomorrow or next you will rememebr this message you insensitive b**tard. I PROMISE YOU. YOU GO REMEMBER.
May someone stab u on ur stomarch dis morning as u prepare for the fire incident that will burn u to ashes b4 the day runs out. Remember my words 2u as u proceed to the land of the evil spirits 2day.
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by authority2006(m): 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
Revolution2022:
I open sniper to taste .As I put am for nose I won vomit.The thing still dey my house.If I get him time I go swallow am.

Hehe!
The smell was to discourage people from drink it.
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by authority2006(m): 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
Chelseafan99:

His comment was insensitive and judgemental, we get it. But you have taken your reaction to the extreme. Funny enough, you will see yourself as a Christian or Muslim with all these curses. People sha
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by authority2006(m): 12:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
Bluffly:
People that commits suicide are proud and pumpous, myopic and thinks the world is about them Whatever situation you find yourselve, outlive it. Shikena. E never happen before na lie dey there.

Depression ko, compression ni

You reeks ignorance and it stinks to heaven. Which situation have you ever found yourself?
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Bluffly: 1:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
authority2006:

You reeks ignorance and it stinks to heaven. Which situation have you ever found yourself?
My friend stay on your level. And stop talking trash.
Can you simply memtion the cause of depression
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by judedwriter(m): 2:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
Depression is a terrible disease that can only be cured in God's presence.

Lots of young people out there are terribly depressed and think money, sex, drugs, etc. can cure it.

So sad that this young girl took her own life because she was sad.
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by lovemaths(f): 2:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
She for dash me her hips.
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Barims(m): 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2022
Revolution2022:
I open sniper to taste .As I put am for nose I won vomit.The thing still dey my house.If I get him time I go swallow am.

Bro how much you get am I might need it in the future
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Adubi1: 11:48pm On Jan 31, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

37-Year-Old New Mum Dies Of Coronavirus At LASUTH / See The Consequences Of Female self-service / Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.