Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,096 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide (76795 Views)

Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship / Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion / 82-Year-Old Zambian Paralyzed, Took Manhood Enlargement Drug To Satisfy Wife, 35 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Brownshoe: 10:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
Sorry girl, you will finally rest,

Am depressed too o since yesterday, sombody should buy me a cold orijin or baba dudu with fish peppersoup o, pls add a pair of brown shoe (brogue).

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by obeyizy(m): 10:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
Suicide a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by cosmatika(m): 10:04pm On Jan 29, 2022
solofresh:
With this your comment,it shows how senseless you can be

Do I in anyway look like your fada?
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Bluffly: 10:15pm On Jan 29, 2022
People that commits suicide are proud and pumpous, myopic and thinks the world is about them Whatever situation you find yourselve, outlive it. Shikena. E never happen before na lie dey there.

Depression ko, compression ni
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by solofresh(m): 10:15pm On Jan 29, 2022
cosmatika:

Do I in anyway look like your fada?
SMH

Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by cosmatika(m): 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2022
solofresh:
SMH

Shake it and go to romance session where you are known for
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by ManAustin(m): 10:31pm On Jan 29, 2022
Depression is real guys. Talk to someone always, have sensible friends no be WTF kind of friends o. Associate o, we all go make am las las.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Brunicekid(m): 10:56pm On Jan 29, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
Abeg that hips follow die?
This comment get as e be
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by bluefilm: 11:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
Pierocash:
E no pass boyfriend matter.

Zimbabwe,and Kenya are one weird kind of people. Not forgetting Ghana too

E fit be lesbian matter o...
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Abujaexpress: 11:04pm On Jan 29, 2022
grin
treatise:

Even from the beginning
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by MansoryMX(m): 11:11pm On Jan 29, 2022
fuckingAyaya:

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by teknocrat: 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2022
Chai, what a loss to the family and society at large.

convert your local currencies at affordable prices at
forexquarter.com

shop online at
afrotrolley.com
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Tzar(m): 11:25pm On Jan 29, 2022
Depression is real! It’s sad we don’t recognize it in Africa. That is why the catholic doctrine of confession helps a lot.
Unfortunately, people who try to see a shrink are quickly labeled as crazy!
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 29, 2022
Bluffly:
People that commits suicide are proud and pumpous, myopic and thinks the world is about them Whatever situation you find yourselve, outlive it. Shikena. E never happen before na lie dey there.

Depression ko, compression ni

Pray you never experience depression. It's a perpetual cloud that you can't shake off!!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by abimic(m): 11:51pm On Jan 29, 2022
Pierocash:

Baba, shey u dey forget south Africa ni.... Those ones like men like Madt
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by PoliteActivist: 11:55pm On Jan 29, 2022
Femi8586:
Depression is real but don't ever think suicide will end your problems. It will only make matters worse for you on the other side. By then, it will be too late to repent.

You don't own your life. So why kill a life you can't create?

How do you know all this? Have you ever been to the other side. How do you even know there is an "other side"?
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Nazzz: 12:16am On Jan 30, 2022
Man depression is like robot being outter gear. Don't blame her for that i may say. But fellaz i can write a 200 page book on how depression would brutally ruin you. It's a feeling that u would never ever regret about ur pass. Just feeling curse like u never ever get ur swags. Being also on suicidal thoughts since 2 years ago. Ur motivational quote could aid a little to me geezzz
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Nobody: 1:17am On Jan 30, 2022
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Pat081: 1:31am On Jan 30, 2022
678chuks:
Chai how I wish I saw you before you took your life I forgive the highest love and care better things just dey waste what a world
hmmmmmmm they will never follow open heart love ooo only those sweet talk who is telling them lies
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Chelseafan99: 4:56am On Jan 30, 2022
Stallione:
Useless dead body. Rot in hell pretty undecided

You will die today. If you don't today may someone kill you. May you die in a car accident with your brains spilling out. No escape. Remember this message. Either you die by stray bullet or trailer crush you as you dey cross road. Then you will join her in hell. Trust me bro you go remember this nairaland message I promise. When you are killed today or tomorrow or next you will rememebr this message you insensitive b**tard. I PROMISE YOU. YOU GO REMEMBER.
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Agugbadin: 5:31am On Jan 30, 2022
Pierocash:

Zambia not Zimbabwe
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:39am On Jan 30, 2022
Her kpeku don fail her... rip
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by 9jaseefinish: 6:01am On Jan 30, 2022
Chelseafan99:

You will die today. If you don't today may someone kill you. May you die in a car accident with your brains spilling out. No escape. Remember this message. Either you die by stray bullet or trailer crush you as you dey cross road. Then you will join her in hell. Trust me bro you go remember this nairaland message I promise. When you are killed today or tomorrow or next you will rememebr this message you insensitive b**tard. I PROMISE YOU. YOU GO REMEMBER.

Why are you so pained?

Do you encourage people to take their lives?

The life that they didn’t/can’t give to themselves in the first place?

Incase you don’t know, anyone that takes his or her own is going straight to HELL.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So let’s tell ourselves the truth and stop being unnecessarily emotional and unreasonable

The poster that you’re wishing death was angry that such a pretty girl took her own life thereby causing & throwing her family/friends/relatives and loved ones (including you) into unnecessary pain and heartbreak

How can such a pretty face has a daredevil mind to take her own life?? It’s already too late to say God have mercy on her....

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by TheKingsmann(m): 6:06am On Jan 30, 2022
Pierocash:

And Nigeria is the king of weirdness
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Nathdoug(m): 6:07am On Jan 30, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
No, the hip dey Zambia dey wait for you..
Go collect am
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Elidrisy20: 6:38am On Jan 30, 2022
Soo Zambia get beautiful girls like this? What a lost
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by YorubaKing: 6:40am On Jan 30, 2022
Totilopussylick:
No she left it behind angry

That hips will lead you to your early grave if you don't repent undecided

Baba gbenu e soun joor! angry
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by udomma1005(m): 6:43am On Jan 30, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
No e dey,wetin happen?

Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by udomma1005(m): 6:47am On Jan 30, 2022
Chelseafan99:

Very very very stewpid post!

Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Akachai2030(m): 6:49am On Jan 30, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
are you normal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

37-Year-Old New Mum Dies Of Coronavirus At LASUTH / See The Consequences Of Female self-service / Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.