Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide (76794 Views)

Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship / Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion / 82-Year-Old Zambian Paralyzed, Took Manhood Enlargement Drug To Satisfy Wife, 35 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Bifwoli: 8:13pm On Jan 29, 2022
ednut1:
its deliberate. Bloggers only report weird things from there. Nigerians do more weird things than them . Na we do incest pass, rituals, herdsman fucking cows and goats, snake swallow money etc
Tell 'em again and again. I surely hope Pierocash becomes a victim of kidnappers ,skull miners / ritualists .

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by techWriter3: 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2022
Abeg that thighs followup death?
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2022
Revolution2022:
I open sniper to taste .As I put am for nose I won vomit.The thing still dey my house.If I get him time I go swallow am.

Lol.
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2022
I thank God for the $3, $4 sometimes $5 every three days maybe depression for don kill me but no matter what I will never kill myself..I thank Jah for Surveys ooo at least it provides me food for now

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by chaloskyx: 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2022
well all i can say is too bad everyone would move on soon and if she thinks there would be eternal life or heaven or hell after death sorry to say is it does not exist to all others you only have one lifetime so make it count na why your so called pastors are living the life having mansions, fleet of cars and private jets cause even they know what's up
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by badboyTee(m): 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
Abeg that hips follow die?
so no be only me dey reason am cool the babe Toto go sweet die Toto jux waste laidat...... wink
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Asour: 8:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
Pierocash:
E no pass boyfriend matter.

Zimbabwe,and Kenya are one weird kind of people. Not forgetting Ghana too

Sad story.

Trust me, they find Nigerians weird too.
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by TechspeciaIist(m): 8:46pm On Jan 29, 2022
07kjb:
Maybe she discovered that she had AIDS
you got a point
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 29, 2022
Femi8586:
Depression is real but don't ever think suicide will end your problems. It will only make matters worse for you on the other side. By then, it will be too late to repent.

You don't own your life. So why kill a life you can't create?
I’n just curious. What makes you guys think there is “another side” after death? And how did you know that “side” is worse?
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by TechspeciaIist(m): 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2022
Newboss:
Wasted toto.

Very annoying. Now we're short of a toto to fûck.
your sense dey dustbin, you better go pick am up before it's too late

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Swanzi(m): 8:51pm On Jan 29, 2022
Pierocash:

Same way they also see u people as weirdo …

Why is it not the same naija wey monkey n python swallow money grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by jaxxy(m): 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2022
There are usually warning signs bt most people don’t care or are too busy to see them.
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Newboss(m): 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2022
TechspeciaIist:
your sense dey dustbin, you better go pick am up before it's too late

Bro, where your own dey na?. Of course, you no get
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by ubee(m): 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2022
The blissfully ignorant irony of a Nigerian whose own homeland is inundated with all that is beyond weird, doom and gloom having the shamelessness to criticise other countries in a condescending manner.
Smh. I fear who no fear Nigerians.
Pierocash:

Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Ojemedad: 8:58pm On Jan 29, 2022
Revolution2022:
I open sniper to taste .As I put am for nose I won vomit.The thing still dey my house.If I get him time I go swallow am.

72 virgins and 100billion dollars for you if you swallow an
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by lollypoplat: 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2022

Kolomental��
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Stallione(m): 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2022
Useless dead body. Rot in hell pretty undecided
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by BadEnglish(m): 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2022
Wasted toto
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by ubee(m): 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2022
Don't mind the sanctimonious zealot. Look at my reply to his/her post above.
I am a Nigerian through and through but i can never stand my compatriots that think and talk like that. Very shallow.
Swanzi:

Same way they also see u people as weirdo …

Why is it not the same naija wey monkey n python swallow money grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by AntiMen: 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2022
Femi8586:
Depression is real but don't ever think suicide will end your problems. It will only make matters worse for you on the other side. By then, it will be too late to repent.

You don't own your life. So why kill a life you can't create?

Have you been to the other side before?

Tell us what it looks like there.
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by FireUpNow(m): 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2022
Pierocash:

Na Zambia be this nor be Zimbabwe or Ghana
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Starhearts: 9:24pm On Jan 29, 2022
fuckingAyaya:

Who diz to u
U re heartless
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Janosky: 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2022
Revolution2022:
Shuooo !
If you did,na wetin you gain?
Go visit a Shrink or confide in someone, empathetic, very mature & experienced to help you cope with what you are going through at the moment.
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Janosky: 9:33pm On Jan 29, 2022
jaxxy:
There are usually warning signs bt most people don’t care or are too busy to see them.
The young lady never got the help she needed. The tell tale signs were there but nobody cared enough to seek her out and help her.
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by anu3: 9:35pm On Jan 29, 2022
Revolution2022:

Hmmm... Friend, you may sound rather funny, but this is too expensive for a joke or confession, please.

Just humble yourself and forget empty opinions of people. Seek God's will in your for life, obey Jesus according to the new testament, and find rest for your soul.

Then the opinions and honour men becomes Rubbish to you instead of endlessly continuing to Labour to Impress people.

God bless.
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by LINTUNE(m): 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2022
Abbeylinton123:
I thank God for the $3, $4 sometimes $5 every three days maybe depression for don kill me but no matter what I will never kill myself..I thank Jah for Surveys ooo at least it provides me food for now
SMH, funny character de this forum,why not advertise the survey site properly and drop your referrals, y telling us stories grin
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Aaaq: 9:37pm On Jan 29, 2022
Life
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by jaxxy(m): 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
Janosky:

The young lady never got the help she needed. The tell tale signs were there but nobody cared enough to seek her out and help her.

Exactly, u will be surprised even family and friends won’t understand or care. Then it happens and they are confused.

We should all look out for our loved ones in a deeper and intentional way especially when we sense withdrawal or noticed they are disturbed and ensure they open up. The right conversation at the right time can make a big difference.
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 29, 2022
Janosky:

Shuooo !
If you did,na wetin you gain?
Go visit a Shrink or confide in someone, empathetic, very mature & experienced to help you cope with what you are going through at the moment.

Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Swanzi(m): 9:40pm On Jan 29, 2022
ubee:
Don't mind the sanctimonious zealot. Look at my reply to his/her post above.
I am a Nigerian through and through but i can never stand my compatriots that think and talk like that. Very shallow.

Atellu…grin
Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 29, 2022
anu3:

Hmmm... Friend, you may sound rather funny, but this is too expensive for a joke or confession, please.

Just humble yourself and forget empty opinions of people. Seek God's will in your for life, obey Jesus according to the new testament, and find rest for your soul.

Then the opinions and honour men becomes Rubbish to you instead of endlessly continuing to Labour to Impress people.

God bless.
I am real O.

Re: Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide by anu3: 9:55pm On Jan 29, 2022
Revolution2022:
I am real O.

Yeah friend, you're making it sound funny: it's not good.

Please, go and get rid of that. It was made to kill unwanted animals or insects not a Whole human being in God's image.

Imagine you playing pranks on your one and only life, choosing to be weak instead of being Strong: No Matter What.

Let your situations lead you to God, humble yourself; shut the World out, Forget what people think or Say... It's All Rubbish!!!

Face God, and obey Him. Escape God's Judgment: Repent.

Don't let Evil Overcome you...

May Jesus bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

37-Year-Old New Mum Dies Of Coronavirus At LASUTH / See The Consequences Of Female self-service / Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.