Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,502 members, 7,826,889 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. (10976 Views)

Oshiomhole Builds 30-feet Underground Drainage System In Benin (photos) / Amaechi Goes Ballistic On Jonathan,denies Impregnating Soyinka’s Daughter / Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 16 Year Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by OmoTier1(m): 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2011
Sorry what is the name of that Newspaper again? Absolute trash!

We know if this was true, the Dan Orbih PDP led in Edo State would have sang heaven with it! Afterall, we read and saw what they did with erosion project in Auchi which all turned out to be lies.

The fact that Oshiomhole could use an important occassion such as the swearing i  of his SSG to debunk this rumour tells you its really a rumour at best.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by blackboi(m): 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2011
andyanders:

@Deep Soul

You are right. It is like 190 dont work at all. 24hrs on and he is always criticising people. Will never contribute anything right. He on the net every hour

Think, only then pass a reasonable judgement . shocked
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by jaybee3(m): 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2011
Sagamite:

What decency code? What is indecent about 2 adults of the same sex getting together?

Weiner was forced out mainly for bare-faced lying?
Extra marital affairs by an elected official assuming the dude is married ain't decent.
Elected officials are meant to be squeaky clean in an ideal worldcheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oshiomole is denying it as well, so what happens if they discover he has been lying all along?
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by judiscokis: 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2011
i wonder with the kind of speeches emanating from this pregnancy  stuff, oshomhole has said his own by disclaiming such rumour in quote, i think it is proper to hear the girl side of story not them say them say, if probably is true then the girl should file a case claiming that oshiomhole impregnate her or otherwise reach an agreement with oshiomhole, i think will should not border about their private life, they are all adult.

on the contrary it might be a political thing just trying to blackmail, so advice is that lets gather facts before making speeches that does not worth it.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Sagamite(m): 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2011
jay bee:

Extra marital affairs by an elected official assuming the dude is married ain't decent.
Elected officials are meant to be squeaky clean in an ideal worldcheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oshiomole is denying it as well, so what happens if they discover he has been lying all along?

Tosh, mate.  grin

So why Clinton no resign?

They should even not be allowed to DIY? grin

Una no dey live for ideal world. grin

Oshiomole should not even be answering. He needs to tell people to fck off!

If you have no argument that shows I will be incapable, incompetent or unreliable in my job and it is a private not a criminal offense, then I will tell you to shut up and fck off. grin
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by jaybee3(m): 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2011
Sagamite:

Tosh, mate.  grin

So why Clinton no resign?

We all know how keneth starr almost brought down the cigar man plus the permanent blemish on his almost perfect career

Sagamite:

Una no dey live for ideal world. grin
It's naija at the end of the day so anything goes

Sagamite:

If you have no argument that shows I will be incapable, incompetent or unreliable in my job and it is a private not a criminal offense, then I will tell you to shut up and fck off. grin
Like anyone will even bother elect you, diplomacy ain't in your dictionary bro cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by ibkonis(m): 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2011
tpia@:

What killed the wife?

Was any autopsy done?

Wat as dat gotten 2 do wit dis?wel d wife died of cancer
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by claremont(m): 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2011
What's the hot air over this all about? Why oh why should Oshiomole restrict himself to just one woman when every man is genetically programmed to be polygamous? shocked shocked If I was in his shoes, I go "drill" tire grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2011
190:

I said it

I would keep saying it

And i would continue saying it

This man is a disgrace and a nitwit to Nigerians at large

Thank God hes currently embarassing himself

I wish he cud get HIV from that girl - it would have done alot of good to people

Green snake under green grass-  ba[i]s[/i]tard

I know you imbeccile will be here to run your mouth.When you ishans decided not to vote for him but instead followed the footsteps of ''mr Fix it'' who could not bring any meaningful development into edo state despite being in politics for a long time.
Your beef with oshiomhole has only got to do with the progress he has made which lucky igbenedion and professor osunbor who both served for 10 years couldn't achieve.Oshiomhole is grown up man and a widower for that matter.there's nothing wrong if he decides to remarry another wife but on this issue,he has denied it.how the hell will he even think of impregnating someone from Annenih's backyard ?  Iddiot ,please use your brain !
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Tinyemeka(m): 2:14pm On Jun 22, 2011
Firstly, the story says it's a rumour and not an established fact, so I don't know why people are already raining curses on him.

Secondly, he is currently not married to anyone so even if he made a girl pregnant, other than the fact that he has not married her yet (which almost all marriages in Nigeria are guilty of) I don't know what all the fuss is about.

Thirdly, I don't see how this can be compared to Weiner's issue. Somebody sends pictures of his naked genitals to unknown people over the net and yet they say he has committed a lesser crime than the widowed man "alleged" to have impregnated a 24 year old lady. Na wa O.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by pereze: 2:15pm On Jun 22, 2011
190:

I said it

I would keep saying it

And i would continue saying it

This man is a disgrace and a nitwit to Nigerians at large

Thank God hes currently embarassing himself

I wish he cud get HIV from that girl - it would have done alot of good to people

Green snake under green grass-  ba[i]s[/i]tard

And I will keep on saying the same thing, that you need to grow up fast!
Where you the touch bearer when he did it? Grow up son and try to make reasonable comments.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Sagamite(m): 2:21pm On Jun 22, 2011
jay bee:

We all know how keneth starr almost brought down the cigar man plus the permanent blemish on his almost perfect career
It's naija at the end of the day so anything goes

Like anyone will even bother elect you, diplomacy ain't in your dictionary bro cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Exactly, men!

In the last 2 years of being on NL and engaging with numerous dunces, I came to the conclusion I will never be a politician.

As a policitian you have to frequently compromise on your principles and settle for inferior principles just to get along and be liked.

I don't necessarily want to be liked, fck being liked if you don't like what I am saying. grin

I can only be an advisor or political appointee. Going around trying to campaign to get mooorons to vote for me is not on the cards. Fck that! grin
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by jaybee3(m): 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2011
^^^
Classic Sag
Sha ro ra
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by tpia5: 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2011
ibkonis:

Wat as dat gotten 2 do wit dis?wel d wife died of cancer

is that why no autopsy was performed?
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2011
tpia@:

is that why no autopsy was performed?

Autopsy for cancer ? Are you implying that the guy killed his wife ?
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by tpia5: 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2011
I SAID AUTOPSY REGARDLESS WHAT THE IMPLIED CAUSE OF DEATH WAS.

DO YOU PEOPLE HAVE COMPREHENSION PROBLEMS.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by IykeD(m): 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2011
Every thread I open, I see a reply from you. Just wondering - you dey work for cybercafe??

lolz interesting!
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 22, 2011
Give me one reason why the husband of a woman who died a terrible death should conduct autopsy ? I can see you don't have a heart at all !
tpia@:

I SAID AUTOPSY REGARDLESS WHAT THE IMPLIED CAUSE OF DEATH WAS.

DO YOU PEOPLE HAVE COMPREHENSION PROBLEMS.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Odunnu: 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2011
No biggie. They are both unmarried consenting adults.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by tpia5: 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Give me one reason why the husband of a woman who died a terrible death should conduct autopsy ? I can see you don't have a heart at all !

^^yeah, you'd like throwing emotions about in order to avoid "nasty" realities, wouldnt you.

i dont usually engage in conversation with you, so kindly get out of my face.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 22, 2011
Odunnu:

No biggie. They are both unmarried consenting adults.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Marlboro1: 3:23pm On Jun 22, 2011
At least he can still get his jack up.

But fellows, the guy lost his wife some time ago. Is it not ok for him to use his dip-stick if he can find a willing receiver. I also hope Nigerian girls are not getting Americanised to the point of ridiculousness. This type of kiss and tell is ruining fine American politicians. Must we have that here too? I hope not!
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Sagamite(m): 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2011
Marlboro1:

At least he can still get his jack up.

But fellows, the guy lost his wife some time ago. Is it not ok for him to use his dip-stick if he can find a willing receiver. I also hope Nigerian girls are not getting Americanised to the point of ridiculousness. This type of kiss and tell is ruining fine American politicians. Must we have that here too? I hope not!

Thank you!

I have been saying this for years. As usual, I predicted it will take a while before the mainstream media eventually get up to my intellectual speed.

So it is only pastors and alfas that must rule us because of the stewpid moral standard we demand of people and think it entitles us to invade their privacy.

What utter rubbish!

The only moral code should be: If he has not committed any crime and he has not done anything that shows he is incapable, incompetent or unreliable in his job, it is none of your gaddamn business.

That moooron called Cameron also joined ediotically in the "name the footballer" of the Giggs debacle like if who a footballer sleeps with is anybody's business and the public has a right to know. If he wants to talk about justice and law, the foool cannot be talking of divorce unfairness or how some divorcees do everything to prevent their ex from having contact with their kids and the courts are virtually powerless, he is talking about how to protect public right to know who is sleeping with who. Foooooooooooool!
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by juman(m): 4:29pm On Jun 22, 2011
Action Governor.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by topsy1971: 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2011
What do you expect his detractors to say? The governor has successfully blocked all the money-siphoning routes of the destroyers of Edo state.
You need to see his achievement in the state in just less than three years. This type of blackmail is too cheap to derail the determination and the resolve to liberate Edo citizens from past disatrous and woeful governance.
We are currently enjoying ring road, Akpakpava rd, sapele rd.
Pls extend your excellent works to Uselu(Lagos rd) and Aduwawa(auchi rd)
Long live comrade Oshiomole, Long live Edo state.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2011
@deep soul:
na true!
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by WisdomV: 5:53pm On Jun 22, 2011
I have heard a similar story about him before, sha.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by mkpologwu(m): 6:20pm On Jun 22, 2011
Na PDP impregnate d girl. Just that they wore Oshiomole face during d bleeping! Pls my govnor is saint.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by deoyel25(m): 6:26pm On Jun 22, 2011
@deep soul, even if he works in the cybercafe, that does not mean he should have the time to post in all threads on nairaland. The fact remains that he might be jobless.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by dayokanu(m): 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2011
Why is it a problem,

The man doesnt have a wife, The girl doesnt have a husband, They were both consenting adults

And sex before marriage happens everytime, Obamas parents had him without marriage
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by btyfulmnd(m): 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2011
who cares?
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by mkpologwu(m): 7:18pm On Jun 22, 2011
The girl was on heat because NEPA take light. So this rape by PDP is what she went to Oshiomole's bedroom to complain of.
There4 na PDP do am!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Killed In Renewed Ikwerre Cult War / Niger State To Renovate Government House With N3.2bn / Lalong: My Victory Is For Lovers Of Democracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.