Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. (10978 Views)

Oshiomhole Builds 30-feet Underground Drainage System In Benin (photos) / Amaechi Goes Ballistic On Jonathan,denies Impregnating Soyinka’s Daughter / Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 16 Year Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by btyfulmnd(m): 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2011
jay bee:

Extra marital affairs by an elected official assuming the dude is married ain't decent.
Elected officials are meant to be squeaky clean in an ideal worldcheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oshiomole is denying it as well, so what happens if they discover he has been lying all along?

What officials, is he not human ? So an official can not live a normal life even after the demise of his wife. pls give this guy a break.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by MeGaStReEt: 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2011
Oshit-Ole. . .
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Anvaller: 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2011
w
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by snowdrops(m): 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2011
in 9 months time we shall know the truth
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Anvaller: 9:18pm On Jun 22, 2011
Well his wife is dead and for that reason, he is not breaking any rules if he impregnated a lady as long as she is not a minor. I am a critic of Oshiomhole but strictly on his political moves. There is no point criticizing him o n this one if he has broken no moral rules. It sounds crazy anyway but the reality is WHAT HAS HE REALLY DONE WRONG? The answer is nothing.
1) He has not impregnated a minor
2) The impregnated lady has not filed a case of rape or any other thing
3) Oshiomhole is presently not married, therefore cannot be accused of having extramarital affair

My criticism against him will only arise if he it turned out that his denial is false. That will be very shameful then we would criticize him as a whole Governor lying to the public. How would the state entrust their resources in the hands of a Liar. It had better not be true. Otherwise Oshiomhole should cover is face and resign (not for impregnating a lady but for just telling a silly lie)
Lets see how it ends.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by mobillon: 12:18am On Jun 23, 2011
There is this old adage: "Never believe anything that you read in the press until it is officially Denied"!

Now that Oshimole has denied this report what will he want us to believe? That he has abstained from making love to the 24yr old until he officially marries her? Afterall, he is now a single man and will be the biggest catch out there for single ladies, and of course, some married ones too, so maybe he is trying to practice what he has been preaching all these years to his kids: NO SEX before marriage. We just wait to see if he will legalise his romance with this sugar daughter or wait to have an illegitimate child.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Sagamite(m): 12:34am On Jun 23, 2011
Anvaller:

Well his wife is dead and for that reason, he is not breaking any rules if he impregnated a lady as long as she is not a minor. I am a critic of Oshiomhole but strictly on his political moves. There is no point criticizing him o n this one if he has broken no moral rules. It sounds crazy anyway but the reality is WHAT HAS HE REALLY DONE WRONG? The answer is nothing.
1) He has not impregnated a minor
2) The impregnated lady has not filed a case of violation or any other thing
3) Oshiomhole is presently not married, therefore cannot be accused of having extramarital affair

My criticism against him will only arise if he it turned out that his denial is false. That will be very shameful then we would criticize him as a whole Governor lying to the public. How would the state entrust their resources in the hands of a Liar. It had better not be true. Otherwise Oshiomhole should cover is face and resign (not for impregnating a lady but for just telling a silly lie)
Lets see how it ends.

You mean you have never lied in your life?

I will answer that for you: No.

So you mean you are not qualified for public position/job because you have lied in your life?

Cut the crap, even if he lied, what he is lying about has no big deal with his job.

Secondly, even if his wife was alive and he got a 24 year old pregnant, it is none of your business. It is strictly between him and his wife.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by daroz(m): 4:19am On Jun 23, 2011
I am so impress with the almost unanimous contribution so far. Some pple are forgeting that this is Africa, and that no matter how will try, we can never be like oyibo. Besides, there is nothing wrong with what he has done. And as for 190, you pple shouldnt mind him, he is not only jobless, but mentally RE-tarded.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by 190: 7:38am On Jun 23, 2011
WE ALL KNOW OSHIOTHIEFWONDER CANT KEEP HIS P[i]EN[/i]IS IN HIS PANTS

YOU GUYS SHOULD CONTINUE DEFENDING THAT THIEF

10KOBO NOR GO REACH UNA HAND FROM THE MONEY grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 23, 2011
190:

WE ALL KNOW OSHIOTHIEFWONDER CANT KEEP HIS P[i]EN[/i]IS IN HIS PANTS

YOU GUYS SHOULD CONTINUE DEFENDING THAT THIEF

10KOBO NOR GO REACH UNA HAND FROM THE MONEY grin grin grin

See how you reason like an iddiot ? Only a senseless person like you will expect money from a governor.No wonder Edo state was a modern slum because your former governors were doling cash on citizens.madafokas
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Gift4all(m): 9:09am On Jun 23, 2011
deoyel25:

@deep soul, even if he works in the cybercafe, that does not mean he should have the time to post in all threads on nairaland. The fact remains that he might be jobless.

I thought I was alone, have been wondering how he/she gets to posts so much everywhere. I think he doesn't always read through the threads, but just post,

Please let 190 answer these allegation against him. Leave Oshiomole alone and face the allegations made aginst you. I expect you to be either confirming or denying these rumours of your joblessness, cyber cafe job, mentally retarded etc.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by begwong: 11:46am On Jun 23, 2011
IS THAT NEWS YOU GOT TO GET REAL NEWS WHEN YOU SEE ONE IN A GENUINE DAILY NOT THAT KIND OF A SOFTSELL PAPER. AFTER ALL HE IS ENTITLED TO A WIFE AFTER THE DEMISE OF CLARA SO/////
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by MMM2(m): 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2011
dats good newz angry
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by snowdrops(m): 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2011
begwong:

IS THAT NEWS YOU GOT TO GET REAL NEWS WHEN YOU SEE ONE IN A GENUINE DAILY NOT THAT KIND OF A SOFTSELL PAPER. AFTER ALL HE IS ENTITLED TO A WIFE AFTER THE DEMISE OF CLARA SO/////
And after just 6 months, he gotten a girl young enough to be his daugther pregnant!!! Thats irresponsible. There have always been rumours that he is a womaniser anyway.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Sagamite(m): 1:17pm On Jun 23, 2011
snowdrops:

And after just 6 months, he gotten a girl young enough to be his daugther pregnant!!! Thats irresponsible. There have always been rumours that he is a womaniser anyway.

What is irresponsible about it?
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by snowdrops(m): 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2011
Sagamite:

What is irresponsible about it?
And why are you stalking me?
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Sagamite(m): 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2011
snowdrops:

And why are you stalking me?

Stalking you by posting on threads I am on?

Answer my question my friend!
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by olaolabiy: 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2011
Sai Oshiomole!
wink

I am with you.

[s]As if d girl go say yes if Adams be one kain mechanic or . . .[/s]
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by snowdrops(m): 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2011
Sagamite:

Stalking you by posting on threads I am on?

Answer my question my friend!
Yes you are stalking me, because it seems you have too many free time on your hand. My answer is, please get a job or grow up.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Sagamite(m): 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2011
snowdrops:

Yes you are stalking me, because it seems you have too many free time on your hand. My answer is, please get a job or grow up.

Don't be making mooronic statements and it wouldn't seem like if I am following you.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by snowdrops(m): 1:58pm On Jun 23, 2011
Sagamite:

Don't be making mooronic statements and it wouldn't seem like if I am following you.
yes you are following me. infact you are obsessed with me. this is what boredom can do to people.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by splashbaby(m): 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2011
I think he is innocent even if this is true, my only concern is the morale damage for a serving governor on the society at large, the last time I checked there are no laws prohibiting governors from impregnating their girl friend(s) or spouse.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Eziachi: 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2011
Deep Soul:

[color=#006600][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]If to say na oyibo, e for don apologize and resign sharp sharp. Not 9ja! Definitely not 9ja! These things are the norm, sadly so.
From what I read and am sure you read the same he denied it as  a malicious rumour or did you read something else?
Resigning from what exactly?
Some of you seems disappointed that it was a rumour, unless you where there holding touch light for him while he was doing the impregnating business, that you knew better than the supposed accused? Please wait till his denial turned out to be false with some evidence, until then, get a life people!!!
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by dayokanu(m): 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2011
He impregnated an adult.

Pls whats the crime in what he has done?
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 23, 2011
"24 years old" undergraduate?
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by seanet02: 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2011
24 year olds are the best to date, av dated about 6 undergraduates in my undergraduate years and i tell you those babes can kill you with bed swagger. There was a particular one that usually wait for me till after lectures and drives me to her Bodija estate for real war. If you see a cute 24 year babe with curved tunnel and pineapples that resembles the rings of saturn i tell you na real road to enjoyment. Maybe i need to go back to uni for more enjoyments, especially those Akoko edo babes, they feel kill you with d@ggy catwalks. I don dey come o.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by 190: 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2011
Oshio WONDER

the man who's PENIS cant stop KNACKING

Action governor to puceees

shame- at his old age - Pucee is his problem in life

No wonder that state never moves forward
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by tpia5: 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2011
dayokanu:

He impregnated an adult.

Pls whats the crime in what he has done?

if the story changes to his 24 year old boyfriend gives an interview, would you and other like minds still insist on letting it slide?
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Sagamite(m): 11:14pm On Jun 23, 2011
tpia@:

if the story changes to his 24 year old boyfriend gives an interview, would you and other like minds still insist on letting it slide?

What kind of comparison is that?

You don't know homorism is illegal in Nigeria?
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by dayokanu(m): 11:24pm On Jun 23, 2011
tpia@:

SMH

That would be GAY and Nigerians frown at Homosexuality
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Sagamite(m): 11:42pm On Jun 23, 2011
dayokanu:

SMH

That would be man-lover and Nigerians frown at Homosexuality

I am struggling to get her analogy!

She can as well as said "what if she was 10 years old", it would have carried equal weight in regards to sense.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by tpia5: 11:46pm On Jun 23, 2011
just asking those of you who want to act like nothing's amiss in this situation.

how long after yall's demise would you want your partners to start dating again?

hypothetically speaking.

one or two months?

getting pregnant nko?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SSS Arrest Suspected Supplier Of Bomb Materials In Kano / Tribunal Upholds Akpabio’s Election / Nigeria Not Ripe For State Police — I-G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.