Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,290 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. (10979 Views)

Oshiomhole Builds 30-feet Underground Drainage System In Benin (photos) / Amaechi Goes Ballistic On Jonathan,denies Impregnating Soyinka’s Daughter / Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 16 Year Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Sagamite(m): 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2011
snowdrops:

Guy cool down. Your body too hot. I have more where that killer came from. You are still an amatuer with this battle of wits thing. Come back in 10 years time when you are matured enough, as you are obviously unarmed.

You intellect is below my feet!

You need to drop whatever God you worship and start worshiping me.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by snowdrops(m): 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2011
HAHA. Oya begin cry.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by jude33084(m): 10:07pm On Jun 24, 2011
This is the hand work of the Esan people and the PDP in Edo state.

Enemy of PROGRESS. Smmmssshhhh!
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 24, 2011
jude33084:

Thank you.
I learnt the guy refused to give them the speakership position since they still prefer to follow the footstep of Anenih.Shame on them !
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by swaggerboi2011: 4:16am On Jun 25, 2011
jude33084:

Nigerians, you always have something to say, for your info am not even from Edo state and i hate politics to the core so dont even think am one of those PDP persons, the truth is just needed to be told. thats all, who here can defend him? post it here and let me show you a real evidence to shut your mouth up. nonsence governor, wicked and heartless,
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by swaggerboi2011: 4:19am On Jun 25, 2011
in work aspect,? even though he had tried for benin so well, he shouldnt hurt some people just to satisfy some, he should at least make it better not neccesary worse.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Sagamite(m): 4:22am On Jun 25, 2011
swaggerboi2011:

Nigerians, you always have something to say, for your info am not even from Edo state and i hate politics to the core so dont even think am one of those PDP persons, the truth is just needed to be told. thats all, who here can defend him? post it here and let me show you a real evidence to shut your mouth up. nonsence governor, wicked and heartless,

And when you produce your evidence, how is it your business?
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by swaggerboi2011: 4:29am On Jun 25, 2011
one of these days, i will start a website basically on this Edo clan and unfair situation of AAU. maybe making it public will make him realise what he is doing to people out here. do you believe that there is just 1 good road in Ekpoma, the rest are rubbish, no security, banks getting robbed here and there, killings taking place, kidnapps, no facilities in school, no water apart from rain-water(dont blame him much on this because it is nature), electricity is not bad to an extent. educational system meant for 4 years going to 5-six years, due to strikes, can you believe there is now a known act of strike  in every begining of first semester, more of all these and unmentioned. what do he have to say about all these,
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by swaggerboi2011: 4:30am On Jun 25, 2011
it is not my business, i have nothing to gain from it, just let me be ok? @sagamite
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Sagamite(m): 4:35am On Jun 25, 2011
swaggerboi2011:

it is not my business, i have nothing to gain from it, just let me be ok? @sagamite

So if it is none of your business why are you complaining that he is wicked and heartless and reporting him to us?
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by swaggerboi2011: 4:41am On Jun 25, 2011
imagine students paying N50,000 + plus as tuition fees for this bad administration, yet no facilities, question is, where and what is the money used for, not my business though, dont say lecturers, the lecturers are good but i hate the fact that i go home with lecturers on school shuttle who have been in the university for years without having just a common car, even some having a doctorate degree, such very intelligent men, this is really painfull. a lecturer had to cry and forced to leave the class on an occasion while lecturing.
ok lets think, can somebody tell me the tuition fee for Uniben? dont tell me its a federal school, check on the gap and see the difference, same clan is the most supportive and best in terms of argriculture,
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by swaggerboi2011: 4:44am On Jun 25, 2011
it is my business to an extent seing human rights being violated, even though i am still a student here, i have a short time to leave this school
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by swaggerboi2011: 4:46am On Jun 25, 2011
do i have to continue
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Sagamite(m): 4:47am On Jun 25, 2011
What you are posting and complaining about has nothing to do with this thread.

Open another thread and make your complaints about him.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by seanet02: 4:51am On Jun 25, 2011
swaggerboi2011:

it is my business to an extent seing human rights being violated, even though i am still a student hear, i have a short time to leave this school
"I am still a student hear" This your English na Cambridge level o. Am sure you bought your JAMB and WAEC. Olodo Rapapa.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by swaggerboi2011: 5:06am On Jun 25, 2011
[size=16pt]so because of a little typographical error of hear instead of here, you have to alert, lwkmd oooo, rotfl, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked[/size]
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by swaggerboi2011: 5:07am On Jun 25, 2011
am not just gonna open a thread, am going to host a CMS website for it. Gbamm. case closed
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by swaggerboi2011: 5:10am On Jun 25, 2011
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Larryguy(m): 9:08am On Jun 25, 2011
if that's true well, its wrong to have impregnated her, but let them be married legally before them rubbish his name with it. as his wife is dead he is very free to marry someone els
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by chelseabmw(m): 10:34pm On Jun 25, 2011
swaggerboi2011:

am not just gonna open a thread, am going to host a CMS website for it. Gbamm. case closed

What faculty and dept are u bro?
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by swaggerboi2011: 10:18am On Jul 06, 2011
am at FES.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by SouthEast1: 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2011
Like Adams (ACN) like Sullivan (PDP)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SSS Arrest Suspected Supplier Of Bomb Materials In Kano / An Open Letter To General Buhari / Olumuyiwa Aliu Elected As ICAO President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.