Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. (10984 Views)

Oshiomhole Builds 30-feet Underground Drainage System In Benin (photos) / Amaechi Goes Ballistic On Jonathan,denies Impregnating Soyinka’s Daughter / Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 16 Year Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Sagamite(m): 12:15am On Jun 24, 2011
tpia@:

just asking those of you who want to act like nothing's amiss in this situation.

how long after yall's demise would you want your partners to start dating again?

hypothetically speaking.

one or two months?

getting pregnant nko?

What is amiss?

What has [b]your [/b]preference got to do with anything and who are you to dictate how he lives his life?

What is amiss?

Are you his dead wife?

Even if his dead wife would not like it, how is that your business? Is it not between both of them?

What is the big deal someone is pregnant?

Is the person a child?

Was the person ra-ped?

If the answer to the 2 above is "No", so how is it your business?
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by dayokanu(m): 12:18am On Jun 24, 2011
tpia@:

just asking those of you who want to act like nothing's amiss in this situation.
how long after yall's demise would you want your partners to start dating again?
hypothetically speaking.

one or two months?
getting pregnant nko?

In a monogamous society, As long as the dating started after the death then no wahala.

I am sure the wife wherever she is would want Adams to be happy and to do anything to be happy
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Sagamite(m): 12:42am On Jun 24, 2011
People are allowed to have an opinion or view about it but to say he should apologise or resign is utter RUBBISH!

Fck off!
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by iragbijile: 1:14am On Jun 24, 2011
dayokanu:

In a monogamous society, As long as the dating started after the death then no wahala.

I am sure the wife wherever she is would want Adams to be happy and to do anything to be happy

Oga DK,

I think you should become a muslim like me, so you can marry as many women as possible. Meeeeeeeeeeeee ni oluwa wi inside the quraniiiiii

With meeeeeeeee, you wont have to take crap from people like Tpiah.

Dead or alive, there is enough congooooooos to shine.

PS: On a more serious note, Tpiah is one crazy morafuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucker grin
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by iragbijile: 1:23am On Jun 24, 2011
seanet02:

24 year olds are the best to date, av dated about 6 undergraduates in my undergraduate years and i tell you those babes can kill you with bed swagger. There was a particular one that usually wait for me till after lectures and drives me to her Bodija estate for real war. If you see a cute 24 year babe with curved tunnel and pineapples that resembles the rings of saturn i tell you na real road to enjoyment. Maybe i need to go back to uni for more enjoyments, especially those Akoko edo babes, they feel kill you with d@ggy catwalks. I don dey come o.

Oloshi oloiburuke igbakeji were.

Awon omo nigeria lo n do, Olohun ma je ko ko AIDS.

Instead ko ma doo awon oyinbo pelu awo funfun to funfun nenenenenene pelu obo to pupaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,  O n do awom omo Nija, akushe oshi. oshi yen naaa lo ma pa eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Ti oyinbo ba ra e ko bayi, ti won ba ko e ma ra, omo, wa ro pe aye ti fe pa reeeeeeeeeeeeee. Awon eleyi n doo okunrin. hmmmm, won a do e paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Omo ma je n tan eeeeee, mo ti n do obirin, lati priamry schoool,  mi o ti ri eni to le dobo bi oyinbo laye miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

These chics can phock, unlike your dirty,dorty edo girls.    Won ni aa ki'igbe okere mo didun obe,  You have to taste it to understand. grin
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by iragbijile: 1:26am On Jun 24, 2011
tpia@:

hypothetically speaking.

one or two months?

getting pregnant nko?

Tpiah, igba wo la ma bere si n do ara wa gan.

Ara mi wa lona mehn. jen tosibe fun e.

Jen da mi ara si inu idi e.  Ko loyun.

Omo ki lo so? Se o wa?
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by dayokanu(m): 1:27am On Jun 24, 2011
iragbijile:

Instead ko ma doo awon oyinbo pelu awo funfun to funfun nenenenenene pelu obo to pupaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,  O n do awom omo Nija, akushe oshi. oshi yen naaa lo ma pa eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Ti oyinbo ba ra e ko bayi, ti won ba ko e ma ra, omo, wa ro pe aye ti fe pa reeeeeeeeeeeeee. Awon eleyi n doo okunrin. hmmmm, won a do e paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Omo ma je n tan eeeeee, mo ti n do obirin, lati priamry schoool,  mi o ti ri eni to le dobo bi oyinbo laye miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

These chics can phock, unlike your dirty,dorty edo girls.    Won ni aa ki'igbe okere mo didun obe,  You have to taste it to understand. grin

Fstranger, If Blazay catch you, You this Okoro-ngbatic boy
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by tpia5: 3:41am On Jun 24, 2011
and who are the ones busting a gasket and throwing hissy fits here?

i asked what if a boyfriend pops up and gives interviews- you people almost went haywire over that.

must the whole world reject morals because you do?

nonsense. undecided

esin tiyin ni won wo sare ni?
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by iragbijile: 3:48am On Jun 24, 2011
tpia@:

and who are the ones busting a gasket and throwing hissy fits here?

i asked what if a boyfriend pops up and gives interviews- you people almost went haywire over that.

must the whole world reject morals because you do?

nonsense. undecided

esin tiyin ni won wo sare ni?

Aunti mi Tpiah, igba wo ni kawa ma do ara wa

Ara mi wa lona, e ma je ki n ejaculate so ri kapeti lasan

Ete'di yin sile, k'eje damiraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by swaggerboi2011: 8:04am On Jun 24, 2011
I CONFIRM THIS STORY AS 100% TRUE THAT THE GOVERNOR WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR IT. I AM A STUDENT OF THE UNIVERSITY (AAU) AND THE GOVERNOR HAVE BEEN REALLY COMING TO SEE HER IN EKPOMA , THE GIRL IS A PART-TIME STUDENT AT EMAUDO CAMPUS, RuMOUR HAD IT THAT HE WANTED TO MARRY HER BUT I DONT SEE IT POSIBLE ANYMORE SINCE THIS HAS HAPPENED,  ALONE SIDE WITH THAT? HE HAS ALSO BEEN SNICKING INTO EKPOMA LOTS OF TIMES CLUBING AND SLEEPING WITH YOUNG GIRLS AT THE UNIVERSITY,  HE ALWAYS LOGDE AT A HOTEL CALLED SUPREME AND ALWAYS LEAVES VERY EARLY AT MORNING, THIS ISSUES REALLY HAVE TO BE TAKEN CARE OF,, I WOULD HAVE POSTED THIS WITH MY OTHER ID ON NL, BUT I DECIDED TO DO IT WITH THIS ONE FOR ANONYMOUS REASONS. GOD HELP US ALL
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by 190: 8:19am On Jun 24, 2011
Shakin my head ^ There lies a responsible man and governor - 6months after the death of his wife

he's got another lady pregnant :

sneaking into a hotel to sleep with girls

shakin my head
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by daroz(m): 10:52am On Jun 24, 2011
swaggerboi2011:

I CONFIRM THIS STORY AS 100% TRUE THAT THE GOVERNOR WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR IT. I AM A STUDENT OF THE UNIVERSITY (AAU) AND THE GOVERNOR HAVE BEEN REALLY COMING TO SEE HER IN EKPOMA , THE GIRL IS A PART-TIME STUDENT AT EMAUDO CAMPUS, RuMOUR HAD IT THAT HE WANTED TO MARRY HER BUT I DONT SEE IT POSIBLE ANYMORE SINCE THIS HAS HAPPENED,  ALONE SIDE WITH THAT? HE HAS ALSO BEEN SNICKING INTO EKPOMA LOTS OF TIMES CLUBING AND SLEEPING WITH YOUNG GIRLS AT THE UNIVERSITY,  HE ALWAYS LOGDE AT A HOTEL CALLED SUPREME AND ALWAYS LEAVES VERY EARLY AT MORNING, THIS ISSUES REALLY HAVE TO BE TAKEN CARE OF,, I WOULD HAVE POSTED THIS WITH MY OTHER ID ON NL, BUT I DECIDED TO DO IT WITH THIS ONE FOR ANONYMOUS REASONS. GOD HELP US ALL
190:

Shakin my head ^ There lies a responsible man and governor - 6months after the death of his wife

he's got another lady pregnant :

sneaking into a hotel to sleep with girls

shakin my head

This two pple are one and the same, I can really bet anything on it, if not why will you go all the way to open ID just to comment on this issue? Is your former id not ANONYMOUS enough? So I advice u, go and get a job, cos an idle minded person is the devils workshop.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by snowdrops(m): 11:20am On Jun 24, 2011
swaggerboi2011:

I CONFIRM THIS STORY AS 100% TRUE THAT THE GOVERNOR WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR IT. I AM A STUDENT OF THE UNIVERSITY (AAU) AND THE GOVERNOR HAVE BEEN REALLY COMING TO SEE HER IN EKPOMA , THE GIRL IS A PART-TIME STUDENT AT EMAUDO CAMPUS, RuMOUR HAD IT THAT HE WANTED TO MARRY HER BUT I DONT SEE IT POSIBLE ANYMORE SINCE THIS HAS HAPPENED, ALONE SIDE WITH THAT? HE HAS ALSO BEEN SNICKING INTO EKPOMA LOTS OF TIMES CLUBING AND SLEEPING WITH YOUNG GIRLS AT THE UNIVERSITY, HE ALWAYS LOGDE AT A HOTEL CALLED SUPREME AND ALWAYS LEAVES VERY EARLY AT MORNING, THIS ISSUES REALLY HAVE TO BE TAKEN CARE OF,, I WOULD HAVE POSTED THIS WITH MY OTHER ID ON NL, BUT I DECIDED TO DO IT WITH THIS ONE FOR ANONYMOUS REASONS. GOD HELP US ALL
Very informative. The best post of the thread so far.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by dayokanu(m): 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2011
swaggerboi2011:

I CONFIRM THIS STORY AS 100% TRUE THAT THE GOVERNOR WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR IT. I AM A STUDENT OF THE UNIVERSITY (AAU) AND THE GOVERNOR HAVE BEEN REALLY COMING TO SEE HER IN EKPOMA , THE GIRL IS A PART-TIME STUDENT AT EMAUDO CAMPUS, RuMOUR HAD IT THAT HE WANTED TO MARRY HER BUT I DONT SEE IT POSIBLE ANYMORE SINCE THIS HAS HAPPENED, ALONE SIDE WITH THAT? HE HAS ALSO BEEN SNICKING INTO EKPOMA LOTS OF TIMES CLUBING AND SLEEPING WITH YOUNG GIRLS AT THE UNIVERSITY, HE ALWAYS LOGDE AT A HOTEL CALLED SUPREME AND ALWAYS LEAVES VERY EARLY AT MORNING, THIS ISSUES REALLY HAVE TO BE TAKEN CARE OF,, I WOULD HAVE POSTED THIS WITH MY OTHER ID ON NL, BUT I DECIDED TO DO IT WITH THIS ONE FOR ANONYMOUS REASONS. GOD HELP US ALL

Are you sure you are a student, Cos this kain English get K leg o
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Sagamite(m): 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2011
snowdrops:

Very informative. The best post of the thread so far.

You forgot to end your post with: According to the standards of the cretins association!
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by swaggerboi2011: 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2011
dayokanu:

Are you sure you are a student, Cos this kain English get K leg o
am not a student, your dumb skull is too bad, go and get a repairer, seems like you are a brother to Oshiomhole
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by swaggerboi2011: 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2011
daroz:

This two pple are one and the same, I can really bet anything on it, if not why will you go all the way to open ID just to comment on this issue? Is your former id not ANONYMOUS enough? So I advice u, go and get a job, cos an idle minded person is the devils workshop.
. why do some NL members have to always think like children? are you sensible enough to read i am in Ekpoma, even though you knew 190 is from lag? gosh, use your senses at least whilst you are in public
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by swaggerboi2011: 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2011
picture of the hotel the governor always lodge.  for your info i have a female friend who knows the girl very well (he impregnated)

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by swaggerboi2011: 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2011
chimpa, wey dey nack young girls.

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2011
iragbijile:

Aunti mi Tpiah, igba wo ni kawa ma do ara wa

Ara mi wa lona, e ma je ki n expel so ri kapeti lasan

Ete'di yin sile, k'eje damiraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin
iragbijile:

Even though your yoruba construction is somehow hard for me to read,I kinda understand it sha.But kilode ti o fi wa expel sori kapeti,o bati se si ori system e. grin
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Sagamite(m): 7:25pm On Jun 24, 2011
swaggerboi2011:

chimpa, wey dey nack young girls.

And your problem and business is?
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by mamagee3(f): 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2011
Sagamite:

You forgot to end your post with: According to the standards of the cretins association!
*Death*

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by iragbijile: 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Even though your yoruba construction is somehow hard for me to read,I kinda understand it sha.But kilode ti o fi wa expel sori kapeti,o bati se si ori system e. grin

Mi o gbodo expeli sori komputer be yen

Ki gbogbo komputer malo wa marun fun spermu, ati wipe gan sef, ko'o wa hygienic ki n dami'ra si ori komputer.

Anyhow, mo shi n duro de awon iya mi iya ti o kere, Tpiah, ko tedi le, ka se doggy doggy.

K'oluwa e ma lo fi sara ku
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by snowdrops(m): 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2011
Sagamite:

Please run back into your cage. Human beings are talking.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by seanet02: 9:14pm On Jun 24, 2011
Ystranger, Baba were nie, se ori obinrin lonsu lonji ni? Walahi were egba e omo odo. Oti sign patapata.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by snowdrops(m): 9:15pm On Jun 24, 2011
mama-gee:

*Death*

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Mrs Baboon; you sef dey laugh.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by snowdrops(m): 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2011
@ swaggerboi2011

Thank you for all the info. The craze people wey full here are still in denial. Make them dey support their yeye governor
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 24, 2011
iragbijile:

Mi o gbodo expeli sori komputer be yen

Ki gbogbo komputer malo wa marun fun spermu, ati wipe gan sef, ko'o wa hygienic ki n dami'ra si ori komputer.

Anyhow, mo shi n duro de awon iya mi iya ti o kere, Tpiah, ko tedi le, ka se canine canine.

K'oluwa e ma lo fi sara ku
Rora ma ko yoruba yi na anyways kosi wahala to ba da si ori komputa na infact fi pa oju screen e.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Sagamite(m): 9:38pm On Jun 24, 2011
snowdrops:

Please run back into your cage. Human beings are talking.

I will allow human beings to talk, not those with the IQ of a Silverback Gorilla.  grin

Say something daft and I will slaughter you. cheesy
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by snowdrops(m): 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2011
Sagamite:

I will allow human beings to talk, not those withe the IQ of a Silverback Gorilla. grin

Say something daft and I will slaughter you. cheesy
But the other day, you went to the movies, and because they said movie rated 18, you went home and brought 17 of your friends with you.

Your IQ is so low, your own done become QI.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by Sagamite(m): 9:43pm On Jun 24, 2011
snowdrops:

But the other day, you went to the movies, and because they said movie rated 18, you went home and brought 17 of your friends with you.

Your IQ is so low, your own done become QI.

What a reetarded joke. grin

It is more funny someone is being called dumb and thinks that is when to make such a joke than it being funny yabbies. Omugor! grin grin grin grin grin

Make a stewpid statement and I will slaughter you! grin
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Impregnating 24 Year Old Undergraduate. by snowdrops(m): 9:48pm On Jun 24, 2011
Guy cool down. Your body too hot. I have more where that killer came from. You are still an amatuer with this battle of wits thing. Come back in 10 years time when you are matured enough, as you are obviously unarmed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License / 9th NASS: Controversy Trails Proclamation For Inauguration / Plane Crash In Port Harcourt: Few Minutes Ago. [No Casualties]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.