Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Your Experince With Lady With Lot Of Body Hair - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Experince With Lady With Lot Of Body Hair (2723 Views)

Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince / How To Spot A Girl With Lot Of Body Counts. (Unapologetic) / Man Dies In Onitsha Hotel While Having Sex With Lady Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Experince With Lady With Lot Of Body Hair by Sasi54: 10:17am On Jan 30, 2022
Like frm de topic above. Una knw de way as konji the do pesi. There is dis brothel close by dat i visited. & i met a very beautiful tiv lady, she has the attritbute needed frm a woman. We agree on a price which she told me dat to give me all the style dat i want dat i have to pay her 8k, where i told her dat i wil give her 5k. When we got to her room, she started undressing, men i was on high u need to see wht she got. When she lay on the bed, i inserted my dick into her vj, i was enjoying it when i discorve dat she has lot of hair on her chest which made me to think dat i was having sex with my fellow guy. The worst of it was the way she was moarning, with a deep voice like a man. I jst lost the interest to continue with it. I felt so bad with the whole tin
Re: Your Experince With Lady With Lot Of Body Hair by Palazee(m): 10:19am On Jan 30, 2022
What were you expecting op

2 Likes

Re: Your Experince With Lady With Lot Of Body Hair by olamidedivotee(f): 10:24am On Jan 30, 2022
This matter tie wrapper

But wetin concern me

2 Likes

Re: Your Experince With Lady With Lot Of Body Hair by Kingpin1000: 10:27am On Jan 30, 2022
I know you did not check if she had a dick since you were so high. You had sex with a man.

2 Likes

Re: Your Experince With Lady With Lot Of Body Hair by Sasi54: 10:34am On Jan 30, 2022
Haba i knw who men b nai
Re: Your Experince With Lady With Lot Of Body Hair by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:38am On Jan 30, 2022
Pls don't use this Post as a medium to body shame hairy women aiit..
It is not nice..
Re: Your Experince With Lady With Lot Of Body Hair by Premiumwriter: 10:40am On Jan 30, 2022
I know a girl with hairy chest. God knows I can't sleep with such girls.

Naturally, I hate hair on my woman except it's on her head.

My girl's skin is as hairless as an egg. I'm quite hairy though.

I once went out with a girl with three or four hair on her chin though. Quite annoying but she was extremely beautiful.
Re: Your Experince With Lady With Lot Of Body Hair by Reminderz: 10:52am On Jan 30, 2022
this one don go fvck transgender.. mumu man... if you contact virus now, you go talk say make nairalanders help you abi?.me I nor know wetin una dey find for these prostitute!! that's why the rich keep getting rich and the poor keeps getting poorer .. different type of mentality..

6 Likes

Re: Your Experince With Lady With Lot Of Body Hair by ifytrik(m): 10:59am On Jan 30, 2022
Reminderz:
this one don go fvck transgender.. mumu man... if you contact virus now, you go talk say make nairalanders help you abi?.me I nor know wetin una dey find for these prostitute!! that's why the rich keep getting rich and the poor keeps getting poorer .. different type of mentality..

2 Likes

Re: Your Experince With Lady With Lot Of Body Hair by ifytrik(m): 11:04am On Jan 30, 2022
Sasi54:
When she lay on the bed, i inserted my dick into her vj, i was enjoying it when i discorve dat she has lot of hair on her chest which made me to think dat i was having sex with my fellow guy. The worst of it was the way she was moarning, with a deep voice like a man. I jst lost the interest to continue with it. I felt so bad with the whole tin
you sure say na Toto you insert your dick so, make e no be say you don go Bleep yansh o, i hope shit no stain you prick sha
My brother na bobrisky you Bleep abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Experince With Lady With Lot Of Body Hair by Originalsly: 11:26am On Jan 30, 2022
Hmmm..... coded way of coming out the closet.
Re: Your Experince With Lady With Lot Of Body Hair by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 11:33am On Jan 30, 2022
I FOR LIKE SAY SOMETHING BUT LET ME SAY IT ANYWAYS,OP NA SHORT TIME U PAY 5K FOR?I FOR LIKE SAY SOMETHING BUT LET ME SAY IT ANYWAYS,OP NA SHORT TIME U PAY 5K FOR?I FOR LIKE SAY SOMETHING BUT LET ME SAY IT ANYWAYS,OP NA SHORT TIME U PAY 5K FOR?I FOR LIKE SAY SOMETHING BUT LET ME SAY IT ANYWAYS,OP NA SHORT TIME U PAY 5K FOR?I FOR LIKE SAY SOMETHING BUT LET ME SAY IT ANYWAYS,OP NA SHORT TIME U PAY 5K FOR?I FOR LIKE SAY SOMETHING BUT LET ME SAY IT ANYWAYS,OP NA SHORT TIME U PAY 5K FOR?I FOR LIKE SAY SOMETHING BUT LET ME SAY IT ANYWAYS,OP NA SHORT TIME U PAY 5K FOR?I FOR LIKE SAY SOMETHING BUT LET ME SAY IT ANYWAYS,OP NA SHORT TIME U PAY 5K FOR?I FOR LIKE SAY SOMETHING BUT LET ME SAY IT ANYWAYS,OP NA SHORT TIME U PAY 5K FOR? sadI FOR LIKE SAY SOMETHING BUT LET ME SAY IT ANYWAYS,OP NA SHORT TIME U PAY 5K FOR?I FOR LIKE SAY SOMETHING BUT LET ME SAY IT ANYWAYS,OP NA SHORT TIME U PAY 5K FOR?I FOR LIKE SAY SOMETHING BUT LET ME SAY IT ANYWAYS,OP NA SHORT TIME U PAY 5K FOR?I FOR LIKE SAY SOMETHING BUT LET ME SAY IT ANYWAYS,OP NA SHORT TIME U PAY 5K FOR?I FOR LIKE SAY SOMETHING BUT LET ME SAY IT ANYWAYS,OP NA SHORT TIME U PAY 5K FOR?I FOR LIKE SAY SOMETHING BUT LET ME SAY IT ANYWAYS,OP NA SHORT TIME U PAY 5K FOR?I FOR LIKE SAY SOMETHING BUT LET ME SAY IT ANYWAYS,OP NA SHORT TIME U PAY 5K FOR?I FOR LIKE SAY SOMETHING BUT LET ME SAY IT ANYWAYS,OP NA SHORT TIME U PAY 5K FOR?I FOR LIKE SAY SOMETHING BUT LET ME SAY IT ANYWAYS,OP NA SHORT TIME U PAY 5K FOR?
Re: Your Experince With Lady With Lot Of Body Hair by Delight2014(m): 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2022
Lolz
@Op, you were so high and on duty you now realized that the babe has hairs on her chest.
Funny guy
Since you're on Highness bang de go nothing do you
Re: Your Experince With Lady With Lot Of Body Hair by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
ifytrik:
you sure say na Toto you insert your dick so, make e no be say you don go Bleep yansh o, i hope shit no stain you prick sha
My brother na bobrisky you Bleep abeg.

Re: Your Experince With Lady With Lot Of Body Hair by habsydiamond(m): 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
Kingpin1000:
I know you did not check if she had a dick since you were so high. You had sex with a man.
op see ur life

4 Likes

Re: Your Experince With Lady With Lot Of Body Hair by SenecaTheYonger: 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
Lol she just has lots of testosterone
Re: Your Experince With Lady With Lot Of Body Hair by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:07pm On Jan 30, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
Lol she just has lots of testosterone
These kids don't don't have any idea concerning the bolded..
Their brain is only glued to opening meaningless threads..

1 Like

Re: Your Experince With Lady With Lot Of Body Hair by Cerebellum: 2:07pm On Jan 30, 2022
GROUNDCHALEBOY:
I FOR LIKE SAY SOMETHING BUT LET ME SAY IT ANYWAYS,OP NA SHORT TIME U PAY 5K FOR?[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]I FOR LIKE SAY SOMETHING BUT LET U PAY 5K FOR?

Kolo grin
Re: Your Experince With Lady With Lot Of Body Hair by MufasaLion: 2:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
Reminderz:

Don't let them come for your head. They believe prostitute is the best.
Re: Your Experince With Lady With Lot Of Body Hair by Sammy101111(m): 2:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
I go cast you soon for nairaland and people go insult you very you just like going around causing problems
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Pls don't use this Post as a medium to body shame hairy women aiit..
It is not nice..
Re: Your Experince With Lady With Lot Of Body Hair by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
Sammy101111:
I go cast you soon for nairaland and people go insult you very you just like going around causing problems
You can say that when you get matured.. wink
Do anything funny and you end up getting banned..
Looks like you think the mods are sleeping on here... grin grin
Took this screenshot already as a proof.. cheesy
Try to do your nonsense against me then your account is gone cheesy
Now get out of my mention.. grin
Re: Your Experince With Lady With Lot Of Body Hair by Sammy101111(m): 2:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
You they fair lol just keep commenting shit on people post and bashing people just a single post you will never step into nairaland website for your life the time is coming for you soon
You join nairaland this year January amateur like you
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You can say that when you get matured.. wink
Do anything funny and you end up getting banned..
Looks like you think the mods are sleeping on here... grin grin
Took this screenshot already as a proof.. cheesy
Try to do your nonsense against me then your account is gone cheesy
Now get out of my mention.. grin
Re: Your Experince With Lady With Lot Of Body Hair by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:24pm On Jan 30, 2022
Sammy101111 post=109811522[s:
]You they fair lol just keep commenting shit on people post and bashing people just a single post you will never step into nairaland website for your life the time is coming for you soon
You join nairaland this year January amateur like you[/s]
: wink
Re: Your Experince With Lady With Lot Of Body Hair by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
Sammy101111:

Oga Sammy why are you bitter? What's wrong with what the Op said that lead to the threatening? Make una dey take am easy on here abeg.
Re: Your Experince With Lady With Lot Of Body Hair by Sammy101111(m): 2:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
I don't know for that brat he as just been
bashing and attacking people if he do any how he go hear am . i hate childish people they idiot join nairaland January 2022 amateur you con they bash people old enough to be your papa or uncle you better look well before bashing people because if i handle you once you will never wish to come to nairaland to cause confusing
gift0123:

Oga Sammy why are you bitter? What's wrong with what the Op said that lead to the threatening? Make una dey take am easy on here abeg.
Re: Your Experince With Lady With Lot Of Body Hair by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
Sammy101111:
I don't know for that brat he as just been
bashing and attacking people if he do any how he go hear am . i hate childish people they idiot join nairaland January 2022 amateur you con they bash people old enough to be your papa or uncle you better look well before bashing people because if i handle you once you will never wish to come to nairaland to cause confusing

I have been following that Op....don't know what's wrong with what he or she says... I believe they are many account here that bash people, why tackling this person only?
Re: Your Experince With Lady With Lot Of Body Hair by Sammy101111(m): 3:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
Please go through my post and you will aee i dont tackle anyone since have been on nairaland but that op you can go ans check hes post ans activits on nairaland the op like bashing people @ FERNANDEZISBACK:
gift0123:

I have been following that Op....don't know what's wrong with what he or she says... I believe they are many account here that bash people, why tackling this person only?
Re: Your Experince With Lady With Lot Of Body Hair by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
gift0123:

Are you really answering this guy..this kids hate when you speak up against their misogynistic mindset..

Let me keep laughing from Truvelisback I will start touching each and every women bashers on here.. they think they can use insultive words at a particular gender without being questioned..
Re: Your Experince With Lady With Lot Of Body Hair by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
Sammy101111:
Please go through my post and you will aee i dont tackle anyone since have been on nairaland but that op you can go ans check hes post ans activits on nairaland the op like bashing people @ FERNANDEZISBACK:

The Op isn't the only one that bash people, hope you know that right??
Re: Your Experince With Lady With Lot Of Body Hair by Sammy101111(m): 3:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
Gift please go and check FERNANDEZISBACK: post and comment the first role will make you get pissed he keeps bashing everything like they are is father mate
gift0123:

Re: Your Experince With Lady With Lot Of Body Hair by Sammy101111(m): 3:07pm On Jan 30, 2022
I know but this is the kind people we need to tackle and send off . Am a gentle guy that as little crazy mind against bully and bashers
gift0123:

Re: Your Experince With Lady With Lot Of Body Hair by Sammy101111(m): 3:08pm On Jan 30, 2022
Gift i just followed you follow back so i can send you text directly to your email
gift0123:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Love Or Foolishness (pics) / She Said That She Is Not Owing Me Again / Guys Don't Overlook A Lady's Past As It Defines Her True Nature!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.