Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris (47609 Views)

Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) / Benin 0-1 Nigeria: Paul Onuachu Speaks After Goal (Photos, Video) / Paul Onuachu Scores Second Fastest Goal In International Football History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by blinking001(m): 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
He just made a mistake that will eventually ruin him

1 Like

Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by illicit(m): 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
Shatta wale head no correct
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by smartasuen(m): 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
Ghanaian girls are pretty sha...
Congrats to the Football star!

3 Likes

Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by seyz91(m): 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
Mtcheewwww! undecided
Quest7777:

Congrats. But why are fine girls attracted to footballers? Abi their football skills de reflect on their bedroom skills.
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by abobote: 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
Darkseidxx:
Omo boys dy leave naija hoes now
To Ghana hoes, worst decision
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by abobote: 7:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:
Congratulations!

Enjoy your Ghana jollof.

In the other news Mason Greenwood has scored a hot-soup-trick
Mason will come out of this unscathered
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Lamasta(m): 7:24pm On Jan 30, 2022
I think say the guy go kneel down before make I call am simp grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by juman(m): 7:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
Why not nigerian lady.
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by LollySeaSide: 7:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
One of the very few light skinned Ghanaian girls.
Congratulations to both of them.
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by donogaga(m): 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:
Congratulations!

Enjoy your Ghana jollof.

In the other news Mason Greenwood has scored a hot-soup-trick

Greenwood is in deep shit.....

He looks quiet. I am surprised at his action.
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by mogbeyiteren: 7:35pm On Jan 30, 2022
Afterall Shaterwalle will say we are not supporting Ghanians
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by fairwilliams: 7:39pm On Jan 30, 2022
Adakintroy:
Marriage weh go last no be by were them propose. If them do am on top 100 roses.

Congrats to them.

But you. Yes you ! no compare yourself to anyone because you hear "Paris". Bob Marley run him own on his single bed with moonlight just over their head. He still cry is this love ❤️ is this love that am feeling". EmpHasy being on "single bed"
Adakintroy:
Marriage weh go last no be by were them propose. If them do am on top 100 roses.

Congrats to them.

But you. Yes you ! no compare yourself to anyone because you hear "Paris". Bob Marley run him own on his single bed with moonlight just over their head. He still cry is this love ❤️ is this love that am feeling". EmpHasy being on "single bed"
[quote author=Adakintroy post=109818534]Marriage weh go last no be by were them propose. If them do am on top 100 roses.

Congrats to them.

Ur comment is just the wailing of a poor mindset nigha
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:39pm On Jan 30, 2022
Him get better eyes, Ghana girls make sense pass Naija girls.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Temptee101(m): 7:40pm On Jan 30, 2022
Quest7777:

Congrats. But why are fine girls attracted to footballers? Abi their football skills de reflect on their bedroom skills.

I'm surprised you are asking this question.

Everyone is attracted to money.
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Dmacqh(m): 7:40pm On Jan 30, 2022
Congratulations nwanne m . You are good guy . Only you put light for your villa . When I was 16, I played with his younger brother Uche , I was coming from home Isiala Mbano to Owerri then . The coach Obinna Obiaka tabled my case before my fellow ballers, he immediately told me to pack my bags and come and stay with him . Though I didn’t due to my school then , till now , I’m grateful to Uche .
Yes he’s my brother though he’s from Ehime Mbano but he never fails show me love anytime we see . God bless you Uche and happy married life to big brother Ebere .

4 Likes

Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Elidrisy20: 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
And him go come play against Ghana abi?
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by favour32(m): 7:48pm On Jan 30, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Ghana?

[img]https://c./UlnwpdcM5OkAAAAd/african-moms-en.gif[/img]
Nwanimo!
Wetin Ghana do you?

1 Like

Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by shevchenko(m): 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
Factoryfitted:
Good thing he kept it African. If you know you know cool

Correction-He made it african but not Nigerian
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Cmanforall: 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
waploger:
Super Eagles striker Paul Onuachu has announced his engagement to his long-term Ghanaian girlfriend, Tracy Acheampong.

Onuachu revealed this in an Instagram post after he proposed to her in the city of love, which is also France’s capital, Paris.

The 27-year-old posted a picture of himself and his future wife with the caption: She said YES in the city of Love.

Onuachu has been dating his Ghanaian fiancee since his days at Midtjylland after they reportedly met at Amsterdam Airport.

Although she has a relatively quiet social media life, Onuachu has never been shy to show her off. The two lovebirds were present at Peter Olayinka’s wedding, an international teammate of Onuachu.

Also, she was in attendance as her fiance received the Golden shoe award for the 2021/2022 Jupiler League campaign.

Onuachu has also been winning on the pitch, with 13 goals in 19 league appearances this season, although he missed out on the AFCON due to an injury.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZSH_kYM_Z7/?utm_medium=copy_link
How Nigerian girls miss this man?

1 Like

Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Ingredient88(m): 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
waploger:
Super Eagles striker Paul Onuachu has announced his engagement to his long-term Ghanaian girlfriend, Tracy Acheampong.

Onuachu revealed this in an Instagram post after he proposed to her in the city of love, which is also France’s capital, Paris.

The 27-year-old posted a picture of himself and his future wife with the caption: She said YES in the city of Love.

Onuachu has been dating his Ghanaian fiancee since his days at Midtjylland after they reportedly met at Amsterdam Airport.

Although she has a relatively quiet social media life, Onuachu has never been shy to show her off. The two lovebirds were present at Peter Olayinka’s wedding, an international teammate of Onuachu.

Also, she was in attendance as her fiance received the Golden shoe award for the 2021/2022 Jupiler League campaign.

Onuachu has also been winning on the pitch, with 13 goals in 19 league appearances this season, although he missed out on the AFCON due to an injury.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZSH_kYM_Z7/?utm_medium=copy_link
why the girl no say NO That is the result you get when men propose not box.

1 Like

Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Godwin25king: 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
She looks gentle..
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Aaae: 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
Ok
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Factoryfitted: 8:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
shevchenko:

Correction-He made it african but not Nigerian

Well, even if she were to have been Nigerian, that would still make her African, not so? smiley
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by paparazi232(m): 8:10pm On Jan 30, 2022
Nice from him
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 30, 2022
Them go break up after the qualifications
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
Congratulaions,

hope her love will sweet pass shitor?
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by FlexTrex: 8:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Bless their union cool
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Thorondor: 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2022
Shatta Wale is shattered

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mourinho Blames Rio Ferdinand And Paul Scholes For His Sack / Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) / The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.