Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris (47610 Views)

Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) / Benin 0-1 Nigeria: Paul Onuachu Speaks After Goal (Photos, Video) / Paul Onuachu Scores Second Fastest Goal In International Football History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Shhhh01(f): 8:46am On Feb 01, 2022
Dey there. U no know? LOL
Quest7777:

Congrats. But why are fine girls attracted to footballers? Abi their football skills de reflect on their bedroom skills.

1 Like

Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by ghanaman5050: 11:00am On Feb 01, 2022
Dmacqh:
Congratulations nwanne m . You are good guy . Only you put light for your villa . When I was 16, I played with his younger brother Uche , I was coming from home Isiala Mbano to Owerri then . The coach Obinna Obiaka tabled my case before my fellow ballers, he immediately told me to pack my bags and come and stay with him . Though I didn’t due to my school then , till now , I’m grateful to Uche .
Yes he’s my brother though he’s from Ehime Mbano but he never fails show me love anytime we see . God bless you Uche and happy married life to big brother Ebere .
How old is Paul?
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Dmacqh(m): 11:14am On Feb 01, 2022
ghanaman5050:

How old is Paul?
He’s 27 now Sir
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by DonroxyII: 11:25am On Feb 01, 2022
pansophist:

Chai, you never propose sef you already wan emasculate me. When I'm not Bobrisky. I no do again. Keep ya ring. tongue
U see say if you marry your Kind una go dey Loggerhead ni because Principle/Philosophy and Counter Philosophy will just be flying In the air with Everyone blowing English grin
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by ghanaman5050: 11:25am On Feb 01, 2022
Dmacqh:

He’s 27 now Sir
Real or football age ? I met him in Ghana Airport 2020 . He look like that age .
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Dmacqh(m): 11:34am On Feb 01, 2022
ghanaman5050:

Real or football age ? I met him in Ghana Airport 2020 . He look like that age .
I’m neither his matron or parents or him . I only played with the younger brother Uche who then in 2016 was at least 3 years older than me . To me that’s his real age . That’s what is his biodata
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by ghanaman5050: 1:02pm On Feb 01, 2022
Dmacqh:

I’m neither his matron or parents or him . I only played with the younger brother Uche who then in 2016 was at least 3 years older than me . To me that’s his real age . That’s what is his biodata
How old are you ?
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Dmacqh(m): 1:05pm On Feb 01, 2022
ghanaman5050:

How old are you ?

On a faceless forum Sir , in good faith I’m 22 now .
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by ghanaman5050: 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
Dmacqh:

On a faceless forum Sir , in good faith I’m 22 now .
Paul brother is 25 . Paul is 27 . That is fine .
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Dmacqh(m): 1:11pm On Feb 01, 2022
ghanaman5050:

Paul brother is 25 . Paul is 27 . That is fine .

Are you a detective ? Go to his page and argue, Sir .
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by ghanaman5050: 1:57pm On Feb 01, 2022
Dmacqh:

Are you a detective ? Go to his page and argue, Sir .
Smile.
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Dmacqh(m): 1:59pm On Feb 01, 2022
ghanaman5050:

Smile.
I’m not . If you get link help me, let me ball outside .
Saving a soul is better
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by ghanaman5050: 2:15pm On Feb 01, 2022
Dmacqh:

I’m not . If you get link help me, let me ball outside .
Saving a soul is better
What type of link do you need ?
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Dmacqh(m): 2:30pm On Feb 01, 2022
ghanaman5050:
What type of link do you need ?
A trial or scouting program , outside Nigeria , preferably Europe .
Deal is take 60% of the 1 year of the first contract .
If it’s 2 years , you take 60%:1, 30%:2 . Furthermore, subsequent contracts though FIFA are against it , you get a guaranteed 5-10% of the contracts value .
If there’s hope , let me know let’s talk privately.
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by pansophist(m): 4:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
DonroxyII:
U see say if you marry your Kind una go dey Loggerhead ni because Principle/Philosophy and Counter Philosophy will just be flying In the air with Everyone blowing English grin

Na for nl those argument end. Any woman wey go de follow me argue like that no go be my wife in the first place. 100% submission required. I'm a patriarch.
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by DonroxyII: 8:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
pansophist:

Na for nl those argument end. Any woman wey go de follow me argue like that no go be my wife in the first place. 100% submission required. I'm a patriarch.
Where u carry Head put all this while na ? ...

Forget, You don't demand for Submissions, You Earn it cool.

I'm a Patriarch too but I earn My Honours and I love it especially from Alphas dem not Betas.
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by pansophist(m): 8:54pm On Feb 10, 2022
DonroxyII:
Where u carry Head put all this while na ? ...

Forget, You don't demand for Submissions, You Earn it cool.

I'm a Patriarch too but I earn My Honours and I love it especially from Alphas dem not Betas.

Nairaland no be my house naw, abi I resemble Iyaebe for your eye? grin

Of course yes, I'll earn it. I'm not a freeloader. And yes, you don't demand for submission, but there are combative women out there. Them carry fire for head naturally that even Jesus Christ can't earn their submission. They are just damaged. These set of women confused being a headache with being strong.

So why keep pouring water inside basket? Its foolishness. These are the kind of women im referring to. You dig?

3 Likes

Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by DonroxyII: 9:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
pansophist:

Of course yes, I'll earn it. I'm not a freeloader. And yes, you don't demand for submission, but there are combative women out there. Them carry fire for head naturally that even Jesus Christ can't earn their submission. They are just damaged. These set of women confused being a headache with being strong.

So why keep pouring water inside basket? Its foolishness. These are the kind of women im referring to. You dig?
I quietly Dig and Pray Against Ghost because Such women are Far gone from this Earth and Operating in another Zion.

Depression is a chronic monster. Once I see element of Depression and/or Obsessions I'm out. Once Reasonableness is not Reasonable to Her eyes, I'm Off.

I only wanna play Sudoku and Chess not Tore Baskets ....

As for Iya-ebe, You made her go Frenzy for refusing her Marriage Proposal, Marry this Woman and Heal Her for Nature's Sake grin
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
DonroxyII:
I quietly Dig and Pray Against Ghost because Such women are Far gone from this Earth and Operating in another Zion.

Depression is a chronic monster. Once I see element of Depression and/or Obsessions I'm out. Once Reasonableness is not Reasonable to Her eyes, I'm Off.

I only wanna play Sudoku and Chess not Tore Baskets ....

As for Iya-ebe, You made her go Frenzy for refusing her Marriage Proposal, Marry this Woman and Heal Her for Nature's Sake grin
Somebody that is against marriage,only prayers can save him.Na Valentine client we dy look for now lol
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 10, 2022
pansophist:

Pansophist go and marry
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by pansophist(m): 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
Pansophist go and marry

Hope you no confuse me with Magnoliaa. I be man o. In case you forget. cool

1 Like

Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
pansophist:

Hope you no confuse me with Magnoliaa. I be man o. In case you forget. cool

Meaning what? as you be man you don't need to get worried over marriage abi? but let me remind you that marrying young as a man will help bring forth strong and healthy children and not start stressing yourself when one round becomes a heavy task for you.Go to churches and pick a wife(Christ embassy to be precise)
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Magnoliaa(f): 10:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
pansophist:
Hope you no confuse me with Magnolia. I be man o. In case you forget. cool

[img]https:///view/this-life-pawpaw-cheii-nawa-o-stressed-gif-14950374.gif[/img]
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by pansophist(m): 11:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
Meaning what? as you be man you don't need to get worried over marriage abi? but let me remind you that marrying young as a man will help bring forth strong and healthy children and not start stressing yourself when one round becomes a heavy task for you.Go to churches and pick a wife(Christ embassy to be precise)

Why you de drink panadol for my headache naw? See as you carry my matter for ya head like gala. I de fine. I guarantee cool

2 Likes

Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
pansophist:

Why you de drink panadol for my headache naw? See as you carry my matter for ya head like gala. I de fine. I guarantee cool
Please on a serious note just try and get married, its a sin to still be single as a comfortable man, there's no true comfort in been single as a man. I'll also pray for you,but I don't know your real name sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mourinho Blames Rio Ferdinand And Paul Scholes For His Sack / Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) / The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.