Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,924 members, 7,814,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris (47611 Views)

Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) / Benin 0-1 Nigeria: Paul Onuachu Speaks After Goal (Photos, Video) / Paul Onuachu Scores Second Fastest Goal In International Football History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Thorondor: 8:29pm On Jan 30, 2022
slimsky241:
I joined the forum because I want to date a Ghana girl

Just change the name to Bad belle forum. because that’s all they are good at
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Dabliss02(m): 8:30pm On Jan 30, 2022
Where una dey see all dis fine fine babe marry. Anyway congratulations to both of dem

1 Like

Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
pansophist:
God when? cry

This year will be my year in Jesus name. I want to be proposed to on London bridge.

as a gay or lesbian?
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Leviticuscreed: 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
Fine geh cheesy

This my brother sabi beta tin grin sweet Ghana jollof grin
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by heniford2: 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
Dude can not score for Nigeria buh if na to propose him dey always score cheesy grin nothing to congrats here undecided
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by rollywise(m): 9:10pm On Jan 30, 2022
Them know the type of proposal wey them no dey refuse. This gender eh

1 Like

Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by pansophist(m): 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

as a gay or lesbian?

As a gay and lesbian
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 30, 2022
My pikin go play football
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by JOemmy(m): 9:41pm On Jan 30, 2022
That's how it should be done now he will focus on his carrier and family instead running after all kinds of olosho up and down. Maduka okoye who is looking for toxic ladies better follow this guy footsteps before he ends his young football carrier like mason greenwood.
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by weljewel: 10:34pm On Jan 30, 2022
Praise God
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Carot: 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
pansophist:
Magnoliaa when? cry

This year will be my year in Jesus name. I want to be proposed to on London bridge.
get out of here. You this foolish redpiller
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Carot: 10:48pm On Jan 30, 2022
abobote:
She is shortly cute, but Ghana girls are very promiscuous
you get any Ghana babe number. I wan fúck dem
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Magnoliaa(f): 11:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
pansophist:
Magnoliaa when? cry

cheesy London Bridge? That's too... it might work, but, okay, I'm not feeling the scenery that much. But we could have a concept that combines the London Bridge and the Eiffel Tower. The latter is my preference. smiley wink

I can see everything going smoothly.

Thank God it's both of us life and time has humbled. I'm desperate enough to propose to a man; you're pressurized enough to accept proposal from a woman. grin grin A jo ma ri ara wa fe. No pretenses.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by pansophist(m): 11:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
Magnoliaa:

cheesy London Bridge? That's too... it might work, but, okay, I'm not feeling the scenery that much. But we could have a concept that combines the London Bridge and the Eiffel Tower. The latter is my preference. smiley wink

I can see everything going smoothly.

Thank God it's both of us life and time has humbled. I'm desperate enough to propose to a man; you're pressurized enough to accept proposal from a woman. grin grin A jo ma ri ara wa fe. No pretenses.

Eiffel tower is too rusty, and French agbero full there. You no even romantic sef. How can you mention that rusty iron ? Mtcheew.
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
This guy shouldn't be selected to face Ghana in the WC qualifiers. E get why
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Loyboy: 11:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
i thought its against the law in France to take a picture of Eiffel tower
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Magnoliaa(f): 11:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
pansophist:
Eiffel tower is too rusty, and French agbero full there. You no even romantic sef. How can you mention that rusty iron ? Mtcheew.

E pele. Boda to wa romantic. undecided How I wan take know say the Eiffel Tower don turn aluminum/iron condemn?

Ordinary proposal location, you're already disagreeing with me. How much more where to squeeze the toothpaste from, who to change diapers, wash the toilet, do dishes and laundry intervals. Hian.

Me, I don't want the London Bridge o. I'm the one proposing sef and you're doing as if you have a choice. If you vex me too much, we're doing shit right here in Naija. I'll prolly drag your ass to the Ogunpa River or Idanre Hills. angry Mtcheeewwwwwwwwww.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by pansophist(m): 12:22am On Jan 31, 2022
Magnoliaa:

E pele. Boda to wa romantic. undecided How I wan take know say the Eiffel Tower don turn aluminum/iron condemn?

Ordinary proposal location, you're already disagreeing with me. How much more where to squeeze the toothpaste from, who to change diapers, wash the toilet, do dishes and laundry intervals. Hian.

Me, I don't want the London Bridge o. I'm the one proposing sef and you're doing as if you have a choice. If you vex me too much, we're doing shit right here in Naija. I'll prolly drag your ass to the Ogunpa River or Idanre Hills. angry Mtcheeewwwwwwwwww.

Chai, you never propose sef you already wan emasculate me. When I'm not Bobrisky. I no do again. Keep ya ring. tongue
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by vickydevoka(m): 12:43am On Jan 31, 2022
Quest7777:

Congrats. But why are fine girls attracted to footballers? Abi their football skills de reflect on their bedroom skills.
Money.

When a lady is fine, what come in mind in I'm Rich by default
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by vickydevoka(m): 12:45am On Jan 31, 2022
abobote:
Na promiscuous gals I de find. You get anyone for me. Incase u see , I de Kenya now, Mr self de find after I go enter Zambia n south Africa
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by vickydevoka(m): 12:48am On Jan 31, 2022
LollySeaSide:
One of the very few light skinned Ghanaian girls.
Congratulations to both of them.
Na be. Now Ghana get plenty light skin o.9ja been de yab them those days. Their men vex go import white skin. In de next 30 u no go see plenty black skin for road.
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Magnoliaa(f): 1:08am On Jan 31, 2022
pansophist:
Chai, you never propose sef you already wan emasculate me. When I'm not Bobrisky. I no do again. Keep ya ring. tongue

*shrugs* Your choice; there are plenty chickens in the poultry farm. cheesy
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by vickydevoka(m): 2:33am On Jan 31, 2022
Leviticuscreed:
Fine geh cheesy

This my brother sabi beta tin grin sweet Ghana jollof grin
How u take knw say na better things wen u never test am
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by doneback04: 3:26am On Jan 31, 2022
U leave Nigeria girls, go carry girl for Ghana
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by caprini1: 4:21am On Jan 31, 2022
Factoryfitted:
Good thing he kept it African. If you know you know cool
Africans are same ...a Nigerian footballer based in Belgium in those days was wrecked by his Ghanaian wife,the only thing he has is the house he built in Nigeria,his Ghana and Belgium houses ,cars and money,na the woman collect am after divorce...Make we just dey pray for a virtuous woman.

1 Like

Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Cousin9999: 4:40am On Jan 31, 2022
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Cousin9999: 4:43am On Jan 31, 2022
Dabliss02:
Where una dey see all dis fine fine babe marry. Anyway congratulations to both of dem

I'm guessing London town.

London has those...

Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by vickydevoka(m): 7:17am On Jan 31, 2022
abobote:
That babe is tall o. De guy is extremely tall
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Pootle: 10:19am On Jan 31, 2022
i hate d name Ghana dem chop our eye...he should have looked for a sweet Nigerian
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Dabliss02(m): 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2022
Cousin9999:

I'm guessing London town.

London has those...

london keh. Have you seen a beautiful Black American?
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by Cousin9999: 2:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
Dabliss02:
london keh. Have you seen a beautiful Black American?

Define "beautiful."
Re: Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris by VicM6: 10:19pm On Jan 31, 2022
Nigerian's neva show this one something yet. if u knw u knw.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mourinho Blames Rio Ferdinand And Paul Scholes For His Sack / Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) / The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.