Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Afenifere Dumps SW Aspirants, Backs SE, Warns Against Gang-Up - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Dumps SW Aspirants, Backs SE, Warns Against Gang-Up (25569 Views)

2023: Obansanjo And Afenifere Dumps Obi, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto / APC SW Aspirants Make Progress, Narrow Consensus To Fayemi, Tinubu, Osinbajo / Sokoto: Gang Up Against Tambuwal’s Plot To Return Through ‘back Door’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere Dumps SW Aspirants, Backs SE, Warns Against Gang-Up by ajl: 6:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
Afenifere is composed of the true authentic Yorubas who are living by the philosophy of the Yorubas has delivered by Orunmila, the Yoruba deity for wisdom. One can come up with so many verses of Ifa to support the decision of Afenifere. I mean, what level of cheating is this? For any Yoruba to gang up against South-Easterners for presidency is like welcoming abomination. Our spiritual and traditional philosophy forbids cheating and injustice. Any Yoruba that participate or gangup with the north to deny Igbo people their right is preparing himself and his family members for disaster that will follow them. The reason most of our people refuse to submit themselves to our traditional ways and continue to stick with Christianity and Islam is because they prefer evil, lies and injustice. The ways of our tradition require uprightness. They can't live up to that standard. Their lies, evil, and injustices shall follow them to their grave.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Dumps SW Aspirants, Backs SE, Warns Against Gang-Up by eguarojeona: 6:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
Redcrafton:
By Dapo Akinrefon

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/2023-afenifere-dumps-s-w-aspirants-backs-s-e-warns-against-gang-up/
Infact the next time it goes to the north someone from the north central should get it.Its not only the hausa fulani muslims are in the north.
Re: Afenifere Dumps SW Aspirants, Backs SE, Warns Against Gang-Up by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
Bounceboune7:
I will advice the igbos not to listen to this people so they won't b shouting betrayal at d end of d day ooo.

These people aren't known anywhere except on paper ooo,the average Yoruba person on d street don't know them ooo

Please loud it!
Re: Afenifere Dumps SW Aspirants, Backs SE, Warns Against Gang-Up by ukahrawah: 6:53pm On Jan 30, 2022
God bless Pa Adebanjo. Very honest and detribalized man. God bless Afenifere for upholding the truth.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Dumps SW Aspirants, Backs SE, Warns Against Gang-Up by PenSniper: 6:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
Bounceboune7:
leave what they know,just know that the average Yoruba man on the street don't know afenifere, they don't care about what afenifere says.

I have stayed in south west for long n i can tell u for sure that I only see them on news outlets so don't believe them ooo so later when d people on f streets decide n it's contrary to what an unknown group told u,u won't start shouting betrayal.

Yoruba this Yoruba that

Ignoramus.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Dumps SW Aspirants, Backs SE, Warns Against Gang-Up by EdwardRandy(m): 7:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
flokii:
Adebanjo should come and force our hands to thumbprint for Igbo then...

When people in SW were forming alliances across regions, the Igbos were cursing and insulting them calling Yorubas unprintable names over GEJ's failure and 2015 election loss. Now that the time has come for SW to reap from her alliance with North that brought in PMB, one shameless old man is there yarning dust. Na God go punish all the saboteurs of the Yoruba race, forward ever for us and backward never.

Imagine a political jobber telling a region what to do.. Am I Igbo to start with and why should I care about SE presidency? Rubbish!
An elder who claims he doesn't know how to dig the ground is simply been mischievous.. It is not about your alliance with the north this time, it's about doing what is right and fair.. If we want to keep the igbos in Nigeria why not let them have a share of power? Haven't you had the presidency before?

Before you bare your fangs at me I'm from the SS.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Dumps SW Aspirants, Backs SE, Warns Against Gang-Up by goaldynboy: 7:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
flokii:
[s]Adebanjo should come and force our hands to thumbprint for Igbo then...

When people in SW were forming alliances across regions, the Igbos were cursing and insulting them calling Yorubas unprintable names over GEJ's failure and 2015 election loss. Now that the time has come for SW to reap from her alliance with North that brought in PMB, one shameless old man is there yarning dust. Na God go punish all the saboteurs of the Yoruba race, forward ever for us and backward never.

Imagine a political jobber telling a region what to do.. Am I Igbo to start with and why should I care about SE presidency? Rubbish[/s]!

Trash from a Tinubu urchins!

The current govt that you all voted for have turn you and your brother to hungry skull miners and murderous ritualists!!
Re: Afenifere Dumps SW Aspirants, Backs SE, Warns Against Gang-Up by calcal: 7:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
The horizontal 8 drawn on his cap "lieth he shall rise up no more"

GO home Bobo Chicago!
Re: Afenifere Dumps SW Aspirants, Backs SE, Warns Against Gang-Up by Echoban: 7:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
OfficialAwol:
Music to my ear

Melody to my soul...

And Tinubu urchins are in tears and pains and in the mud.

Thank you Afenifere for showing that you are truly elders and the moral conscience of the Yoruba people.

I expect PANDEF, the Middle belt Forum and the Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF) to follow suit if they, as elders, are truly interested in the continued peaceful co-existence of this entity called Nigeria.

Now, let me use this opportunity to let the Yorubas know that we do not hate them. We appreciate your hospitality in Lagos and everywhere else in the Southwest; our agitation is borne out drive for fairness, equity and justice and not out of hatred for Yoruba

At the return of Democracy in 1999, Igbos voted a Yoruba man to become president in compensation for Abiola. We repeated same in 2003 against even Ojukwu and thereby helped give a Yoruba man a complete 8 years of presidency.

In 2007, we voted for a northerner but fate had its way GEJ took power.

In 2011 and 2015, we voted for Goodluck Jonathan from Southsouth as president though he lost in 2015.

Same 2015, another northerner took power with another Yoruba as vice.

So by 2023, the Yoruba shall have been around the presidency for 16 years in 24 years and they want another 8 years of presidency while Southeast has had none.

What do you call that?

Are u the representative of SMedia Igbo youth abusing all elders in other tribe at every given opportunity?

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Dumps SW Aspirants, Backs SE, Warns Against Gang-Up by GeneralOjukwu: 7:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
seunmsg:
This is a big endorsement for the Igbo presidency project. Hopefully, Adebanjo and his fellow Afenifere geriatrics will help Igbo candidates get the APC and PDP presidential tickets and thereafter deliver all the south west votes to them at the general election.

Hehehe. You're Wicked oooo

You know it's Mission Impossible for them

Great suggestion.

Let yeebos swallow Afeniferes "support" grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Dumps SW Aspirants, Backs SE, Warns Against Gang-Up by Lionnation: 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2022
Aufbauh:
The South is always in the habit of complicating things for itself.
No party in the past have ever micro zoned their presidential ticket.

In fact the past two successive Presidents (Yar'Adua & Buhari) from the North do not only come from one zone the NW but from the same state Katsina. Northerners from the other two zones NE & NC are not crying of marginalization cus they understand the game of politics, but down south the case is different.
south are of different people south are intentionally divided while the north deliberately claime to be one in terms of politics, southerners keep dividing themselves up and down
Re: Afenifere Dumps SW Aspirants, Backs SE, Warns Against Gang-Up by YorubaIsGreat(m): 7:37pm On Jan 30, 2022
EdwardRandy:

An elder who claims he doesn't know how to dig the ground is simply been mischievous.. It is not about your alliance with the north this time, it's about doing what is right and fair.. If we want to keep the igbos in Nigeria why not let them have a share of power? Haven't you had the presidency before?

Before you bare your fangs at me I'm from the SS.
who cares if igbo leave nigeria, come 2023 they won't get anything
Re: Afenifere Dumps SW Aspirants, Backs SE, Warns Against Gang-Up by YorubaIsGreat(m): 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
OfficialAwol:
Music to my ear

Melody to my soul...

Thank you Afenifere for showing that you are truly elders and the moral conscience of the Yoruba people.

I expect PANDEF, the Middle belt Forum and the Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF) to follow suit if they, as elders, are truly interested in the continued peaceful co-existence of this entity called Nigeria.

Now, let me use this opportunity to let the Yorubas know that we do not hate them. We appreciate your hospitality in Lagos and everywhere else in the Southwest; our agitation is borne out drive for fairness, equity and justice and not out of hatred for Yoruba.

At the return of Democracy in 1999, Igbos voted a Yoruba man to become president in compensation for Abiola. We repeated same in 2003 against even Ojukwu and thereby helped give a Yoruba man a complete 8 years of presidency.

In 2011 and 2015, we voted for Goodluck Jonathan from Southsouth as president though he lost in 2015.

So by 2023, the Yoruba shall have been around the presidency for 16 years in 24 years and they want another 8 years of presidency while Southeast has had none.

What do you call that?
okoro, nobody cares if you hate yoruba or not
Just let me tell you that afenifere speaks for themselves only and not for millions of yoruba in nigeria, yoruba will never support yeebow on anything, we hate you guys
Okoro make you kiss the truth
Re: Afenifere Dumps SW Aspirants, Backs SE, Warns Against Gang-Up by asanausana91: 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
Re: Afenifere Dumps SW Aspirants, Backs SE, Warns Against Gang-Up by MoIbrahim: 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
Now the true Yorubas have spoken. We know,

These are the true Yorubas, not like Tinubu.

True Yorubas wey never win any election for SW since 1999, except when Tinubu was with them.
Continue!
Re: Afenifere Dumps SW Aspirants, Backs SE, Warns Against Gang-Up by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:07pm On Jan 30, 2022
Aufbauh:

In fact the past two successive Presidents (Yar'Adua & Buhari) from the North do not only come from one zone the NW but from the same state Katsina. Northerners from the other two zones NE & NC are not crying of marginalization cus they understand the game of politics, but down south the case is different.

Nigeria is made up of three major ethnic groups: Hausa/Fulani, Igbo and Yoruba.

Why are you comparing apples with oranges?

The other two major tribes cannot scheme one out forever for no just cause.

As a matter of fact just after independence we had regions and there was never a region called south, we had east and west so you assertion doesn't hold water.
Re: Afenifere Dumps SW Aspirants, Backs SE, Warns Against Gang-Up by Prince001(m): 8:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
Now the true Yorubas have spoken. We know,

These are the true Yorubas, not like Tinubu.

Im 100% Yoruba to be fair it's South East time!!!!!!!!!!
Only issue I support Yoruba Nation, Biafra Nation and all. I don't believe in Nigeria anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Afenifere Dumps SW Aspirants, Backs SE, Warns Against Gang-Up by Idiko1: 8:24pm On Jan 30, 2022
Some peeps in the shithole called Nigeria are not only treacherous, greedy but loudmouthed.
Re: Afenifere Dumps SW Aspirants, Backs SE, Warns Against Gang-Up by BePrepared: 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2022
OfficialAwol:
Music to my ear

Melody to my soul...

Now, let me use this opportunity to let the Yorubas know that we do not hate them. We appreciate your hospitality in Lagos and everywhere else in the Southwest; our agitation is borne out drive for fairness, equity and justice and not out of hatred for Yoruba.

What do you call that?

Same thought I always HV
U don't have to have Igbo blood to support Igbo presidency, you only need to have a conscience
Re: Afenifere Dumps SW Aspirants, Backs SE, Warns Against Gang-Up by olatuns2017: 8:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
Redcrafton:

Yours counted and you only became relevant in 2015?

How do you people manage to walk about with this lies?

Thank God we became relevant since 2015
Re: Afenifere Dumps SW Aspirants, Backs SE, Warns Against Gang-Up by Aufbauh(m): 9:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
TheRealestGuy:

Nigeria is made up of three major ethnic groups: Hausa/Fulani, Igbo and Yoruba.

Why are you comparing apples with oranges?

The other two major tribes cannot scheme one out forever for no just cause.

As a matter of fact just after independence we had regions and there was never a region called south, we had east and west so you assertion doesn't hold water.

I've restrained myself lto reply this disjointed & contradicting line for a while but it seems my silence will not help you guys.

FYI, the three major tribes in Nigeria are Hausa, Yoruba & Igbo. There's nothing like Hausa/Fulani so don't try to be clever by half.
Majority of Northerners that has ruled Nigeria in the past are not even from the majority tribe.

However, Nigeria president is not solely for the majority tribes to rule & rotate among themselves so it's unnecessary to clamour for such myopia.

If we have to go by the immediate post-independent arrangement then you should agreed that an Eastener in the person of GEJ has just left the office before Buhari. So what's your point?
Remember that Power is not given but taken!

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Dumps SW Aspirants, Backs SE, Warns Against Gang-Up by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
ajl:
Afenifere is composed of the true authentic Yorubas who are living by the philosophy of the Yorubas has delivered by Orunmila, the Yoruba deity for wisdom. One can come up with so many verses of Ifa to support the decision of Afenifere. I mean, what level of cheating is this? For any Yoruba to gang up against South-Easterners for presidency is like welcoming abomination. Our spiritual and traditional philosophy forbids cheating and injustice. Any Yoruba that participate or gangup with the north to deny Igbo people their right is preparing himself and his family members for disaster that will follow them. The reason most of our people refuse to submit themselves to our traditional ways and continue to stick with Christianity and Islam is because they prefer evil, lies and injustice. The ways of our tradition require uprightness. They can't live up to that standard. Their lies, evil, and injustices shall follow them to their grave.

I disagreed with you entirely. The curse you placed here cannot work rather it will work against you. I received it in my spirit that you are not a Yoruba.

The Araba of Ife whose family hosted IFA on his appearance on this part of the world will even curse you if he reads what you have written here. The priests of various deities will also curse you. While I have nothing to do with your political system I cannot resist making comments after much provocation by statements made by people.

Afenifere is not a socio cultural organisation that is formed for partisan politics purpose. In 2014, Afenifere became the PDP machinery of South West ably supported by OPC of Frederick Fasheun and Gani Adams factions. In 2014 and early 2015, Afenifere leadership in paid advertorial covering pages of Newspapers wrote the Political history of Awolowo Political Group from Action Group to UPN just to attack Chief Bisi Akande. Chief Bisi Akande was attacked because of Tinubu and APC. 2021 / 2022, Afenifere under Pa Ayo Adebanjo has started again.

In 1998 after the death of Abacha, Pa Abraham Adesanya gave Abdulsalami Abubakar the 5 Cardinal points of Afenifere as the demand of the South West people. Abiola was still alive by then. Ojukwu said with all due respect, those requests were not achievable. During Abacha regime, Uche Chukwumerije and later, Walter Offornagoro was the Minister of Information. We witnessed leaders and traditional rulers every week coming to pay homage to Abacha in Abuja from South East. No leaders or traditional rulers from the North ever paid such homage.

In Late 1998 before the PDP primary, we witnessed monumental attacks against Obasanjo. The attack was even more than the attack against Tinubu, the saving grace for Obj was the absence of Social media. They spent money and resources against Obj but the NORTH was not after noise but trust. At the end of the day Obj won.

The Yorubas are surrounded by enemies who never supported or wish the Yorubas well . The gods are supposed to be concerned about the enemies of the Yorubas. Uche Chukwumerije and Walter Offornagoro psychological warfare against the Yorubas, Arthur Nzeribe's ABN, Daniel Kanus YEAA and Jim Nwobodo manipulation of GDM 's primary are political machinery against the Yorubas. The former chairman of Vanguard Editorial Board Mr. Ochereome Nnanna, described the Yorubas as "sophisticated morons". He called Yorubas Sophisticated monron because of APC recognition of Abiola's victory at June12 polls. These people never voted Abiola apart from Anambra where Ezeife narrowly delivered for SDP. They fought Abiola, they said they can never be Secretary to FGN. They said Secretary is a man that serves his master tea. They said the IBO cannot be Secretary to FGN while Yoruba is the President.

No tribe likes Yorubas in Nigeria. Yorubas maintains an open mind and never cares about any tribe. The opposition within Yoruba alone is more than external opposition.

Afenifere opposed Tinubu in 2014 / 2015. Again, 2021 / 2022, they have started. Were they created to oppose Bisi Akande and Tinubu? The gods of the Yorubas are gods of justice who will never allow someone to labour for another to eat. He that works must eat.

In PDP, under Jonathan government , all the juicy appointments were shared by them. No developments in South West. The Chairmanship of PDP zoned to South West was given to Secondus, Bode George and South West team were shamefully disgraced by PDP to the extent that Bode George swore never to attend any PDP meeting in Port Harcourt again. The gods and Afenifere did not see that one. Afenifere being part of PDP in 2014 / 2015 can only dictate to PDP. They have no stake in APC. They should allow those who have stakes in APC determine what happens in APC. That is how Yoruba gods work.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Dumps SW Aspirants, Backs SE, Warns Against Gang-Up by Bluntemperor: 9:27pm On Jan 30, 2022
[quote author=Redcrafton post=109809147]

Yes.

They are not like their youths on the street.[/quot

Are you not aware that since Pa Ajasin death, nothing like Afenifere because their activities are shrouded in secrecy!
To worsen things,they even gave Jonathan a nod,so who is deceiving who? This man speaking will only comes in an election-times
The today's Afenifere is quite different from those operating during the old!
Re: Afenifere Dumps SW Aspirants, Backs SE, Warns Against Gang-Up by Nyanmiridunce: 9:31pm On Jan 30, 2022
Redcrafton:

Yes.

They are not like their youths on the street.
Sadly, it's 'their youths on the street' that will vote. Afenifere can't force me to vote an ibo man and same applies to millions of Yoruba that has been receiving insults from the ibos.

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Dumps SW Aspirants, Backs SE, Warns Against Gang-Up by Basher8583: 9:34pm On Jan 30, 2022
Redcrafton:

You have not said anything.

Who does average Yoruba person on the street, like you listen to?

You no get brain? Must you listen to someone?

That's how That albino Nnamdi Kanu led you all astray up to the point if eating each other

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Dumps SW Aspirants, Backs SE, Warns Against Gang-Up by Ugonna62: 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2022
Aufbauh:

South is not almajiri region so dont expect such disgusting level of docility and lacadasical behavior of notherners down south especially when it comes to power shearing.
Re: Afenifere Dumps SW Aspirants, Backs SE, Warns Against Gang-Up by iyke2frankeze: 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
Aufbauh:

It was not Micro zoned because none of the regions within the North has produced it since the 1999 till date. Same with with the South. Now, it is only Southeast that has not produced a president in the south since 1999 till date.
Re: Afenifere Dumps SW Aspirants, Backs SE, Warns Against Gang-Up by luluman: 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
Baawaa:
This is afenifere of ipob faction grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You mean "IPOBIFERE"
Re: Afenifere Dumps SW Aspirants, Backs SE, Warns Against Gang-Up by luluman: 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
Bounceboune7:
I will advice the igbos not to listen to this people so they won't b shouting betrayal at d end of d day ooo.

These people aren't known anywhere except on paper ooo,the average Yoruba person on d street don't know them ooo
Hmmm! A word is enough for ipob
Re: Afenifere Dumps SW Aspirants, Backs SE, Warns Against Gang-Up by Goke7: 10:02pm On Jan 30, 2022
babaolofin:

I disagreed with you entirely. The curse you placed here cannot work rather it will work against you. I received it in my spirit that you are not a Yoruba.

The Araba of Ife whose family hosted IFA on his appearance on this part of the world will even curse you if he reads what you have written here. The priests of various deities will also curse you. While I have nothing to do with your political system I cannot resist making comments after much provocation by statements made by people.

Afenifere is not a socio cultural organisation that is formed for partisan politics purpose. In 2014, Afenifere became the PDP machinery of South West ably supported by OPC of Frederick Fasheun and Gani Adams factions. In 2014 and early 2015, Afenifere leadership in paid advertorial covering pages of Newspapers wrote the Political history of Awolowo Political Group from Action Group to UPN just to attack Chief Bisi Akande. Chief Bisi Akande was attacked because of Tinubu and APC. 2021 / 2022, Afenifere under Pa Ayo Adebanjo has started again.

In 1998 after the death of Abacha, Pa Abraham Adesanya gave Abdulsalami Abubakar the 5 Cardinal points of Afenifere as the demand of the South West people. Abiola was still alive by then. Ojukwu said with all due respect, those requests were not achievable. During Abacha regime, Uche Chukwumerije and later, Walter Offornagoro was the Minister of Information. We witnessed leaders and traditional rulers every week coming to pay homage to Abacha in Abuja from South East. No leaders or traditional rulers from the North ever paid such homage.

In Late 1998 before the PDP primary, we witnessed monumental attacks against Obasanjo. The attack was even more than the attack against Tinubu, the saving grace for Obj was the absence of Social media. They spent money and resources against Obj but the NORTH was not after noise but trust. At the end of the day Obj won.

The Yorubas are surrounded by enemies who never supported or wish the Yorubas well . The gods are supposed to be concerned about the enemies of the Yorubas. Uche Chukwumerije and Walter Offornagoro psychological warfare against the Yorubas, Arthur Nzeribe's ABN, Daniel Kanus YEAA and Jim Nwobodo manipulation of GDM 's primary are political machinery against the Yorubas. The former chairman of Vanguard Editorial Board Mr. Ochereome Nnanna, described the Yorubas as "sophisticated morons". He called Yorubas Sophisticated monron because of APC recognition of Abiola's victory at June12 polls. These people never voted Abiola apart from Anambra where Ezeife narrowly delivered for SDP. They fought Abiola, they said they can never be Secretary to FGN. They said Secretary is a man that serves his master tea. They said the IBO cannot be Secretary to FGN while Yoruba is the President.

No tribe likes Yorubas in Nigeria. Yorubas maintains an open mind and never cares about any tribe. The opposition within Yoruba alone is more than external opposition.

Afenifere opposed Tinubu in 2014 / 2015. Again, 2021 / 2022, they have started. Were they created to oppose Bisi Akande and Tinubu? The gods of the Yorubas are gods of justice who will never allow someone to labour for another to eat. He that works must eat.

In PDP, under Jonathan government , all the juicy appointments were shared by them. No developments in South West. The Chairmanship of PDP zoned to South West was given to Secondus, Bode George and South West team were shamefully disgraced by PDP to the extent that Bode George swore never to attend any PDP meeting in Port Harcourt again. The gods and Afenifere did not see that one. Afenifere being part of PDP in 2014 / 2015 can only dictate to PDP. They have no stake in APC. They should allow those who have stakes in APC determine what happens in APC. That is how Yoruba gods work.

omo you don finish work for here o lol

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Dumps SW Aspirants, Backs SE, Warns Against Gang-Up by eddie7: 10:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Only them want Biafra only them want the presidency of Nigeria?

It's a collective mindset

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu, Gov Masari In Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari / Ambode: Tinubu Consults Governor’s Advisory Council Today / Arrival Pictures And The Visit To Emir Palace.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.