Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends (48823 Views)

Reps Seek Emergency Declaration On Ritual Killings, Blame Nollywood / Reps Declare National Emergency Over Ritual Killings / Oluwo Akanbi To Yoruba: Address Ritual Killings In South-West With Your Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Trustedpronet: 7:33am On Jan 31, 2022
swaggerjack:

We stopped over 30 years ago

In your family kwo.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by TuFab(f): 8:08am On Jan 31, 2022
nedekid:

Bottomline, leaches take for free, Igbos buy. If you don't empower yourselves, kids etc, "leaches" (using your words) will buy your property and turn you to tenant. Simple. If you doubt it, go to shasha, in Lagos and see. 80% of all new houses are owned by leaches. Even the obas house was built by a "leach"!
Anyway a good doc friend of mine. A Yoruba wrote on his fb that Yoruba ronu.
Driving along ayobo he noticed that all the new shops being built, 95% were rented by igbos. He said the apprenticeship system his people practiced was flawed. Someone has to pay to learn the trade eg hairdressing. After graduating the person is burdened with having to settle the mentor, then raise money to do freedom and graduation party. The person is already in debt! How does he/she start?
On the other hand the easterner learns the trade, he is fed, he makes small money from sales etc. At the end of some years the mentor is obliged to set him up. Give him money to start life. Eg He rents a shop and stocks it. The master keeps mentoring him and giving him stock until he stabilizes. The circle goes round. Next the young man starts buying properties.
Go to the Iron market after agulegba that was ran by Yorubas years back and see which people dominate the place now. A leach will enter there and in 1 year he is buying all the properties around.
Look at the defective apprenticeship system to get your people empowered.
My neighbour's house was bought for over 80m by a leach, baba abandoned his kids and moved to the village in ondo and took a new wife at old age. His kids are now tenants. All the houses bought on my street are by easterners. If your people wount or cannot afford to buy nko?
You don't expect me to read this epistle, do you?
You don't need so much energy to justify a proper concept.
Just be proud of what's yours for once and stop shamelessly claiming what's not. Simple.
Self hatred is a big disease.

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by nedekid: 8:22am On Jan 31, 2022
TuFab:

You don't expect me to read this epistle, do you?
You don't need so much energy to justify a proper concept.
Just be proud of what's yours for once and stop shamelessly claiming what's not. Simple.
Self hatred is a big disease.
What is mine is mine, I bought it, inherited or earned it where ever it is.
It is mine in Lagos. Proudly mine without shame. Guess what, Igbos have many of your kind as tenants. They pay rent to their igbo landlords in "their" lagos.
Hug a transformer for all I care.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by TuFab(f): 8:28am On Jan 31, 2022
nedekid:

What is mine is mine, I bought it, inherited or earned it where ever it is.
It is mine in Lagos. Proudly mine without shame. Guess what, Igbos have many of your kind as tenants. They pay rent to their igbo landlords in "their" lagos.
Hug a transformer for all I care.
Hehehe.... See me see trouble this early morning.
It's not a bad thing that people want to die for what's yours afterall it means one is blessed.
So mr man keep buying, nobody is stopping you ok? Don't bite me abeg.
If only any reasonable person could lay claims to any property in iboland (aka cursed land) though.
Joke's on you dude.

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by nedekid: 8:39am On Jan 31, 2022
TuFab:

Hehehe.... See me see trouble this early morning.
It's not a bad thing that people want to die for what's yours afterall it means one is blessed.
So mr man keep buying, nobody is stopping you ok? Don't bite me abeg.
If only any reasonable person could lay claims to any property in iboland (aka cursed land) though.
Joke's on you dude.
Have a blessed week!
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by TuFab(f): 8:45am On Jan 31, 2022
nedekid:

Have a blessed week!
You too dear developer, don't forget to buy a piece of land in Lagos this week.
I can link you to new sites, just in case you're out of options.

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by naturefellow(m): 8:54am On Jan 31, 2022
Oceanblaze:
you are a big monkey
grand vision of delusion
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by theTranscriber: 12:28pm On Jan 31, 2022
LILTJAY:
ondo is better than ogun and osun in safety..
You hardly here of nonsense ritual story in ondo and ekiti. ..
Cant same the same for ogun, osun and oyo with cursed muslims everywhere angry
that's what you would say "in safety"
I lived almost all of my life in Ogun
I live in Ondo now

So I know stuff
Economically Ogun is far ahead
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by theTranscriber: 12:29pm On Jan 31, 2022
TuFab:

You too dear developer, don't forget to buy a piece of land in Lagos this week.
I can link you to new sites, just in case you're out of options.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Quiny32323: 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2022
I blame the current madness on the so called yeyebrities flaunting their fakes whatever on social platforms.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Seun360(m): 3:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
You think this is 1966? Your body go tell you. This time you wont be typing rubbish from your toilet line one room apartment in mushin.
But you will be on the war front where your little life would be quickly sacrificed for the Gods of biafraland.

Na only mouth you get, I won't because say what will annoy my good Igbo friends.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by EdwardRandy(m): 3:22pm On Jan 31, 2022
flokii:
This is why South West leaders be it traditional, religious and political need to act fast, think outside the box and put up a kind of periodic town hall meeting for our youths..

Stop giving out positions meant for Yorubas to outsiders.. Yoruba offsprings deserve to be gainfully employed in their own region, not to be engaged as thugs, agberos, internet fraudsters etc. Enough of the charity to outsiders while Yorubas are being neglected. Go to Abia state, they don't employ Imo indigenes or involve Enugu people in their state affairs. So why should people be travelling long distances to come and take up jobs from our youths?

Yoruba ronu!
We must wake up from this deep slumber we have fallen into.
Dumbest comment I’ve read this year, fool!!

What will happen to your Yoruba people who are working in Port harcourt, Warri, USA, etc?
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by theTranscriber: 7:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
EdwardRandy:

Dumbest comment I’ve read this year, fool!!

What will happen to your Yoruba people who are working in Port harcourt, Warri, USA, etc?
lol
You're not really smart
You want to compare the non indegines in SW to other parts of the country?

And what's up about the US?
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:13pm On Jan 31, 2022
Seun360:

Na only mouth you get, I won't because say what will annoy my good Igbo friends.
They are no bad Igbo people except the monsters in your head.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu / Olusegun Obasanjo And His Late Wife, Stella's Throwback Photo / FG Proposes N120 Per Litre, Labour Leaders Kick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.