Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends (48820 Views)

Reps Seek Emergency Declaration On Ritual Killings, Blame Nollywood / Reps Declare National Emergency Over Ritual Killings / Oluwo Akanbi To Yoruba: Address Ritual Killings In South-West With Your Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by BLoomfrancs(m): 10:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
flokii:

No! ritual killings is more prevalent in South East than South West.

Last time we read here of a ritualist's son trying to kill his mother for rituals in SE. Your likes disappeared from the thread but will be everywhere over SW news to taunt and insult Yorubas.

Okija shrine is still very much in our mind

where hundreds of human skulls were discovered. The recent raid on ritualist and kidnappers hideouts in Anambra exposed you people as complicit and tolerant of ritual killings. The SW won't cover up crimes like the Igbos who cover theirs and even play victims. Isn't it funny that some Igbo leaders still feel Igbos are innocent and Kanu should be released unconditionally?
It's not your type that should be castigating Yorubas when far worse things are happening in your backyard.

You be mumu o. If you have any atom of shame left, you should be condemning what is happening in your region and stop deflecting. Southwest has always been in the lead when it comes to anything that involves money ritual.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Crazyfella001: 11:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
u just made my day ...this one ma finishing grin cheesy cheesy. Abeg na cruise me i dey catch for here
DispatcherLagos:
Today's wallpaper for you. Tomorrow's is on it's way

3 Likes

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by amuwo1980: 11:34pm On Jan 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Worse time to be a female in Yoruba land. Yoruba girls are now endangered species
Disrespected, raped and an essential ingredient in any money making venture by their kinsmen . We need to send most of the males to reorientation camps

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Navalsadiq(m): 2:55am On Jan 31, 2022
Coolsperm:
The worst thing is that Yoruba Muslims terorist are not talking about it, and when you talk the call you names
what is your problem with Yoruba muslims.can you live them alone please

I wonder what the governor's in the south are doing to cub this menace.

Those people from Ogun state are cursed with rituals.its so sad and unfortunate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Impregnablefolk: 4:23am On Jan 31, 2022
flokii:
This is why South West leaders be it traditional, religious and political need to act fast, think outside the box and put up a kind of periodic town hall meeting for our youths..

Stop giving out positions meant for Yorubas to outsiders.. Yoruba offsprings deserve to be gainfully employed in their own region, not to be engaged as thugs, agberos, internet fraudsters etc. Enough of the charity to outsiders while Yorubas are being neglected. Go to Abia state, they don't employ Imo indigenes or involve Enugu people in their state affairs. So why should people be travelling long distances to come and take up jobs from our youths?

Yoruba ronu!
We must wake up from this deep slumber we have fallen into.
What a stereotypical n prejudicial innuendo! Your ignorance is illustrious n your illiteracy is impeccable. In fact, I stand in awe of u!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by sokera: 4:28am On Jan 31, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
was expecting you to say a thing or two meaningful thing but you ended up saying trash. What does restructuring has to do with poor parental upbringing, gross greed and archiac belief?
don’t blame me for if you don’t see anything meaningful in what I have said it’s just show how far you can think and understand the society we live in now .. the society is so bad and immortalities is seen as normals … now this is where the restructuring thing comes here , if Nigeria is practicing a true federalism where every regions care for their ppl , where the Yoruba ppl only will be allowed to police their space , where yoruba ppl will only to be allowed to work in all government office and the government serve their ppl first before others that migrate from other region then there will be more jobs for Yoruba ppl and parents can work to take care of their kids , Governors will give free education to yoruba kids first , and the over population in the south - west won’t be this bad … yoruba land is the machine holding the country , yoruba land is where everyone want to live , ppl come from every part of Nigeria to do business and work in yoruba space … this is why yoruba ppl are not getting enough from the government because the government are caring for the entire ppl in the region not only the yorubas .. Lagos for example the state budget cares for everyone living in the state not only the yorubas… yoruba society is an illiterate society because the Yoruba youth are not even seeing that ppl from other region are not giving them breathing space … I know you won’t accept with me if you are not yoruba but I don’t care but when we return to regional government things will get better than what we have now …
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Nobody: 5:51am On Jan 31, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Worse time to be a female in Yoruba land. Yoruba girls are now endangered species

Worst time to be human (male, femal or child) in ala Igbo. You might end up in a pot of soup or on a giant grill to be used as main ingredient for human meat Sharwama.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 31, 2022
Onepeople:
Watch them refer timaya as an igboman or ipob, when you talk about people that hate truth so much.

You bigoted haters should not drag Timaya into your show of shame and hypocrisy against other Nigerians. How can anyone, but an IPOBian, interpret what Timaya writes below as an attack on Yorubas?

Is "Nigerians" now equal to Yorubas alone or is "best friends" referring to Yorubas? You people are really disgraceful.

Your annoying hypocrisy is even worse because you guys are not angels or virtuous by nature. Far from it. You are Nigeria's most heinous criminals even ready to sell fake medicine you know can kill innocent children.

Yet you will never desist from attacking others hypocritically even as you live in the biggest glass house on the Street.

Is cannibalism not alive and trhiving very well in ala Igbo as we speak? Nauseating hypocrites.

Timaya, has urged Nigerians to be wary of the evil in the society as even their best friends could use them for money rituals.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by swaggerjack: 6:12am On Jan 31, 2022
Guyman02:
When you hear that you have been awarded a Skullarship in the South West, don't go with your head
This is one of the funniest comment.

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by swaggerjack: 6:13am On Jan 31, 2022
Trustedpronet:
Hopelessness, ego, mental laziness and yourba movies has made things worst over the years. Almost every homes in yoruba land practice demonism. I go for #banativedoctors
We stopped over 30 years ago
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Onepeople: 6:16am On Jan 31, 2022
Dapinski:

You bigoted haters should not drag Timaya into your show of shame and hypocrisy against other Nigerians. How can anyone, but an IPOBian, interpret what Timaya writes below as an attack on Yorubas?

Is "Nigerians" now equal to Yorubas alone or is "best friends" referring to Yorubas? You people are really disgraceful.

Your annoying hypocrisy is even worse because you guys are not angels or virtuous by nature. Far from it. You are Nigeria's most heinous criminals even ready to sell fake medicine you know can kill innocent children.

Yet you will never desist from attacking others hypocritically even as you live in the biggest glass house on the Street.

Is cannibalism not alive and trhiving very well in ala Igbo as we speak? Nauseating hypocrites.

why are you pained as a bigot? Where in my statement did i mention yoruba or south west? Is it's guilty conscience? When you refer to igboman as cannibals, we should regard it as love ,when we returned the favour it's becomes hate,mumu people everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Nobody: 6:23am On Jan 31, 2022
Onepeople:
why are you pained as a bigot? Where in my statement did i mention yoruba or south west? Is it's guilty conscience? When you refer to igboman as cannibals, we should regard it as love ,when we returned the favour it's becomes hate,mumu people everywhere.

My friend sharrap!!! Hypocrite. Go and get ready to open your 2 by 2 shop you use to peddle fake and dangerous goods.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Onepeople: 6:33am On Jan 31, 2022
Dapinski:

My friend sharrap!!! Hypocrite. Go and get ready to open your 2 by 2 shop you use to peddle fake and dangerous goods.
you hardly see igboman complain about the yorubas hating them ,we come across hateful comments about igboman especially on nairaland by the yurobas, people like us who have been neutral in the schemes of things, have been dragged into it's, because of some hateful comments we see on daily basis on this forum, when the favour is returned you guy's will start shading tears, dont give others what you can't take from them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Tomek09(m): 6:40am On Jan 31, 2022
Wazobia2216:
Ritual killings is everywhere!

May God save us from the karishikas
SouthWest.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:45am On Jan 31, 2022
Seun360:

Wetin come happen at the end?
Thank una stars say Gowon na nationalist, wetin happen for Rwanda for be child's play to wetin for befall on your forefathers.

Anyways, continue to yarn dust until history repeats itself.
You think this is 1966? Your body go tell you. This time you wont be typing rubbish from your toilet line one room apartment in mushin.
But you will be on the war front where your little life would be quickly sacrificed for the Gods of biafraland.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Tomek09(m): 6:49am On Jan 31, 2022
tempusfugit:
But joke apart lagos aside south west is poor, ogun, osun and ekiti, this three states re heavily underdeveloped, ondo way more better!!!
Step foot in those aforementioned States if you think ur existence doesn't matter anymore. Every bit of you will be mined to the last.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:49am On Jan 31, 2022
Dapinski:

By the time your 17yrs old finish with the depopulation of Yoruba mooslims, you'd wish they learnt a trade and owned a 2by2 shop that kept them off skulltocurrency.

2by2 shops that the annual rent can feed your entire village cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Tomek09(m): 6:53am On Jan 31, 2022
Angelfrost:

You do realize you are as daft and bigoted as the other fellow you quoted, yeah?!!

Bigotry runs so deeply in your veins that you even confuse it for loyalty or patriotism to your region! No it isn't!!! It's a clear sign of poor upbringing and low intelligence!

The same goes for your other rivals on this thread.
The flokii moniker you quoted is a known Yoruba Muslim Miscreant. He is known to be covering and supporting evil.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:54am On Jan 31, 2022
Dapinski:

Thanks Timaya for raising your voice against this monter that has consumed sad west. Their leaders all kept mute because they are the grandmasters of the game.

Now their children have pro-maxed skull mining and cannot be controlled by the leaders to lay low.

Thank you Timaya!

Igbos cannibals? Imagine what's coming from a daily skuller Yoruba mooslim grin
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:55am On Jan 31, 2022
Tomek09:

The flokii moniker you quoted is a known Yoruba Muslim Miscreant. He is known to be covering and supporting evil.
What do you expect? Flokii is an Alfa nau.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Tomek09(m): 6:57am On Jan 31, 2022
lomprico:

Any girl, not only yoruba
High risk are Yoruba girls because other tribes have very small population in Osun, Ogun, Oyo and Ondo States. So the possibility of skull miners mining their people's skull is 95%. Other tribes residing there just need to be extremely careful to avoid being a victim. Skull mining will never end in Yorubaland.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Tomek09(m): 6:59am On Jan 31, 2022
Ladycewhy:
It's that bad that there are some family members that I can't trust ,as I dey so na one eye I take dey look dem like this.
Lol, you know you ladies can easily be enticed with money grin grin
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Tomek09(m): 7:00am On Jan 31, 2022
sukar886:
Afonja and ritual killing are 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Ladycewhy(f): 7:00am On Jan 31, 2022
Tomek09:

Lol, you know you ladies can easily be enticed with money grin grin
I hope you also tell that to the family who a cousin killed their child and with a smiling face too. undecided

Or maybe it has to come to your door step so you can make excuses for the perpetrator (s).I hope you get to keep this same energy with the whole emojis when it's you on the other side of the pain. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Tomek09(m): 7:03am On Jan 31, 2022
[s]
flokii:

Ori bi be ko ni ogun ori fi fo..
Thanks for your ill-thought advice but we don't need it. Not all muslims are bad same way it's not all christians that are good.
[/s]
At your own peril.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Oceanblaze(m): 7:07am On Jan 31, 2022
naturefellow:
perfect opportunity for y'all to exhibit your chronic tribalism. Only to say whites are being racist. Clowns!
you are a big monkey
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by PrinceOfLagos: 7:18am On Jan 31, 2022
When I talk, the Tinubu rats on this forum will call me Igbo or Igbos

It's good another person is re-Echoing what I've been saying all this while
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by PrinceOfLagos: 7:20am On Jan 31, 2022
When I talk, the Tinubu rats on this forum will call me Igbo or Igbos

It's good another person is re-Echoing what I've been saying all this while

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. / 10 Nigerian Governors At War With Their Predecessors / Muslims Attacked In Nsukka, Mosques Burnt By Mob In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.