Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,637 members, 7,958,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:53 AM

Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends (49461 Views)

Reps Seek Emergency Declaration On Ritual Killings, Blame Nollywood / Reps Declare National Emergency Over Ritual Killings / Oluwo Akanbi To Yoruba: Address Ritual Killings In South-West With Your Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by dtiBusiness: 7:30pm On Jan 30, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/30/timaya-warns-nigerians-to-be-wary-of-friends-as-teenage-boys-slaughter-girl-for-ritual/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1643531446

So long as you will not go after the WitchDoctors prescribing Ritual killings to them, you're no ready to rid the society of the evil of Senseless ritual killings.

They arrested the boys, and left the wicked native doctor free to entice other generation of youth.
Southwest needs to do a cleanup, URGENTLY
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Cosbyrich: 7:35pm On Jan 30, 2022
wingmanIII:

Writing such disjointed crap. Your brain,mind, body and soul are diseased. Continue wallowing in your own lies and BS

lol
Lies?
Who have you ever seen using developed in the same sentence with SE or Igboland?
SE is underdeveloped and backward.
Ibadan city only has more infrastructures than the entire SE.
Only Ibadan has more than 10 GRAs,5 mega malls,2 Olympic stadia,the best road network than any SE state etc.
What do you even call developed,Is it the few modern houses that you have in the SE or what?
Most of your foolishness is based on the fact that Ibadan had an old part.That old part was built when Igbos were living in huts and the houses there were the best houses in Nigeria and West Africa at that period.Till now, it is in Yorubaland that you will see the choicest and most expensive properties in Nigeria.You will see none in your poverty stricken Igboland.
I dare you to prove me wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Cosbyrich: 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
dtiBusiness:

So long as you will not go after the WitchDoctors prescribing Ritual killings to them, you're no ready to rid the society of the evil of Senseless ritual killings.

They arrested the boys, and left the wicked native doctor free to entice other generation of youth.
Southwest needs to do a cleanup, URGENTLY

SE even needs to do more because they own ritualism and criminalism in West Africa and they are the inventors in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by KayCee92(m): 7:40pm On Jan 30, 2022
[b][/b]
flokii:
This is why South West leaders be it traditional, religious and political need to act fast, think outside the box and put up a kind of periodic town hall meeting for our youths..

Stop giving out positions meant for Yorubas to outsiders.. Yoruba offsprings deserve to be gainfully employed in their own region, not to be engaged as thugs, agberos, internet fraudsters etc. Enough of the charity to outsiders while Yorubas are being neglected. Go to Abia state, they don't employ Imo indigenes or involve Enugu people in their state affairs. So why should people be travelling long distances to come and take up jobs from our youths?

Yoruba ronu!
We must wake up from this deep slumber we have fallen into.

What is the Nexus between this thing u wrote up there and the matter at hand.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by antimason(m): 7:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
I am sad...Nigeria is in shambles,we are here discussing the rising trend in human killing disguised as ritual, and instead of bringing our heads together to proffer solution to these demeaning acts, we are bent on rivalling each other tribal wise. I have been going through nairaland these past years and there is this secretive rivalry between the Igbos and yorubas and hope it is curbed now before it goes out of hand. Young boys who are supposed to be the backbone of our nation's future are now being turned ritualists. What went wrong?, where did we get it wrong?.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Cosbyrich: 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
okija of 2002 can't be compared to the evil forest that was recently discovered in ogun. Otokoto of late 80s can't be compared to the Adodeyin of few months ago.
Ngwa and Abiriba cannibalism is nothing to be compared to the level of cannibalism going on in Ogun state alone. With the rate everyone is tempering with the human body over there I wouldn't be surprise if your governor will one day be paraded with a human skull in his hands
Says a documented cannibal and ritualist like you.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Cosbyrich: 7:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
antimason:
I am sad...Nigeria is in shambles,we are here discussing the rising trend in human killing disguised as ritual, and instead of bringing our heads together to proffer solution to these demeaning acts, we are bent on rivalling each other tribal wise. I have been going through nairaland these past years and there is this secretive rivalry between the Igbos and yorubas and hope it is curbed now before it goes out of hand. Young boys who are supposed to be the backbone of our nation's future are now being turned ritualists. What went wrong?, where did we get it wrong?.
It cannot get out of hand,sir.
The difference is we are just replying them and giving them facts unlike before.
Igbos have always been inferior to Yoruba from time immemorial until date.May God forgive me but Igbos are a "full of hate" people who need to be bombarded with their negative and cultural tendencies.

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Geobillionz: 7:53pm On Jan 30, 2022
We should just stop this tribalism and face reality.. This is not about Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa.. We just need to stop this devilish act. Is really bad and we should put stop to this killing of innocent peoples just because of money.. Please let stand up and walk together.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Newton85: 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
To add salt to your injury
Still doesn't detract from the fact that your people have a history of practising cannibalism even to this day!
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by LILTJAY: 7:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
[quote author=kingsceemark post=109817986][/quote]they are igbos
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Leverage2021: 8:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
LILTJAY:
ondo is better than ogun and osun in safety..
You hardly here of nonsense ritual story in ondo and ekiti. ..
Cant same the same for ogun, osun and oyo with cursed muslims everywhere angry
ondo, ekiti are Yoruba Christian stronghold now

The ogun skull miners are even osun and Oyo Yoruba Muslims who migrated to ogun as alternative to lagos
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Aaae: 8:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Antivirus92(m): 8:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
tempusfugit:
But joke apart lagos aside south west is poor, ogun, osun and ekiti, this three states re heavily underdeveloped, ondo way more better!!!
don't say this again bro before they tag u igbo or ipob,,,
you see those states you mentioned, monthly IGR from them can sponsor an olympic competition!

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
Seun360:

I no blame you, na Gowon I blame, you no for they here dey type shit if only the war was extended for few more months.
Aswearugad if Igbos had a few more months!! You Sabi say the Biafran forces already crossed Ore in hot pursuit of the zoo army?
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by wingmanIII: 8:53pm On Jan 30, 2022
Cosbyrich:

lol
Lies?
Who have you ever seen using developed in the same sentence with SE or Igboland?
SE is underdeveloped and backward.
Ibadan city only has more infrastructures than the entire SE.
Only Ibadan has more than 10 GRAs,5 mega malls,2 Olympic stadia,the best road network than any SE state etc.
What do you even call developed,Is it the few modern houses that you have in the SE or what?
Most of your foolishness is based on the fact that Ibadan had an old part.That old part was built when Igbos were living in huts and the houses there were the best houses in Nigeria and West Africa at that period.Till now, it is in Yorubaland that you will see the choicest and most expensive properties in Nigeria.You will see none in your poverty stricken Igboland.
I dare you to prove me wrong.

Mumu boy. Have you been to the south east? And how did ibadan become the topic? You see why I said your brain and mind is diseased?
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by RexTramadol1: 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
Till we all start applying jungle justice to yahoo boys

Na then today’s youths go know peace
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by BoneTackle: 9:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
Leverage2021:
[s][/s]self delusion is allowed

Na okija shrine of 2002 you still dey talk when the skulls hacked per day in yorubaland pass okija shrine every week.

Talking of covering up no be same igbos brought out the mpukpri menance and started flogging deviants?

When would yoruba people start all out war against skull miners, na when law enforcement catch the criminals we dey hear them
It surprises me so much that you guys barely remember the infamous soka forest den of rituals in oyo state notorious for butchering passengers and passers bye for rituals while they prepare and cook vital organs to eat

Next time these yoru bastards yap rubbish always remind them that they are the real cannibals
@pinkPUSSY
@Danjikanbauchi
@JOemmy
@LibertyRep
@OfficialAwol
@Onepeople
@oceanblaze
@coolsperm

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by MagnifiCent12(m): 9:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
This is sad and barbaric.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Danjikanbauchi: 9:08pm On Jan 30, 2022
BoneTackle:
It surprises me so much that you guys barely remember the infamous soka forest den of rituals in oyo state notorious for butchering passengers and passers bye for rituals while they prepare and cook vital organs to eat

Next time these yoru bastards yap rubbish always remind them that they are the real cannibals

@Danjikanbauchi
@JOemmy
@LibertyRep
@OfficialAwol
@Onepeople
na who no no Yoruba them go deceived most of their rich men here in Abuja feeds on human part. When you tell them the truth they will call Okija, or Clifford Orji. Yorubas parents have done a very bad job in raising them up.

3 Likes

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by TuFab(f): 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
nedekid:

It all about demographics. Ie population distribution.
It also has to do with financial empowerment. Eg, in an estate where 80% of the houses are owned by igbos or northerners, naturally the leadership of that estate might not be Yoruba.
It is not about hating your own thing.
If I buy your house tomorrow eg in Ikeja. I pay you and take procession, is it still your own thing? You cannot eat your cake and have it, if not hold a meeting of Yorubas and make a concensus not to sell to igbos, northerners etc. Then buy back all the properties on a willing seller willing buyer basis.
What demographics are you talking about?
You igbo people are just leaches, if not, how can you troop to a certain location and the best you can think of is taking ownership of the place or wanting to rule over the people who are the original owners. Who does that?
Can you take that in your SE??
Now you're using yeye English to justify the unjustifiable.
I'm expecting your people to try to become FCT minister soon going by your logic.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Onaopemiposi2021: 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
Leverage2021:
you can't do something if you don't tell yourself the truth

Why are Yoruba muslims now going haywire for rituals, (rituals didn't start today)

Is hunger wiring Yoruba people more than any tribe in Nigeria

Why drag muslims to this now,signs of immaturity
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Seun360(m): 10:08pm On Jan 30, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Aswearugad if Igbos had a few more months!! You Sabi say the Biafran forces already crossed Ore in hot pursuit of the zoo army?

Wetin come happen at the end?
Thank una stars say Gowon na nationalist, wetin happen for Rwanda for be child's play to wetin for befall on your forefathers.

Anyways, continue to yarn dust until history repeats itself.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Cosbyrich: 10:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
wingmanIII:

Mumu boy. Have you been to the south east? And how did ibadan become the topic? You see why I said your brain and mind is diseased?
Otondo,if I have not been to the SE,I would not know how undeveloped your region is.Developed and SE are two words that cannot be used in the same phrase.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by nedekid: 10:29pm On Jan 30, 2022
TuFab:

What demographics are you talking about?
You igbo people are just leaches, if not, how can you troop to a certain location and the best you can think of is taking ownership of the place or wanting to rule over the people who are the original owners. Who does that?
Can you take that in your SE??
Now you're using yeye English to justify the unjustifiable.
I'm expecting your people to try to become FCT minister soon going by your logic.
Bottomline, leaches take for free, Igbos buy. If you don't empower yourselves, kids etc, "leaches" (using your words) will buy your property and turn you to tenant. Simple. If you doubt it, go to shasha, in Lagos and see. 80% of all new houses are owned by leaches. Even the obas house was built by a "leach"!
Anyway a good doc friend of mine. A Yoruba wrote on his fb that Yoruba ronu.
Driving along ayobo he noticed that all the new shops being built, 95% were rented by igbos. He said the apprenticeship system his people practiced was flawed. Someone has to pay to learn the trade eg hairdressing. After graduating the person is burdened with having to settle the mentor, then raise money to do freedom and graduation party. The person is already in debt! How does he/she start?
On the other hand the easterner learns the trade, he is fed, he makes small money from sales etc. At the end of some years the mentor is obliged to set him up. Give him money to start life. Eg He rents a shop and stocks it. The master keeps mentoring him and giving him stock until he stabilizes. The circle goes round. Next the young man starts buying properties.
Go to the Iron market after agulegba that was ran by Yorubas years back and see which people dominate the place now. A leach will enter there and in 1 year he is buying all the properties around.
Look at the defective apprenticeship system to get your people empowered.
My neighbour's house was bought for over 80m by a leach, baba abandoned his kids and moved to the village in ondo and took a new wife at old age. His kids are now tenants. All the houses bought on my street are by easterners. If your people wount or cannot afford to buy nko?

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Okwyjesus(m): 10:36pm On Jan 30, 2022
LibertyRep:
Ritual killings is on the rise in the South West.
Government should beam her searchlight on Babalawos and all of those fake spiritualists.

The league of Imams and Alfas should re-orientate their members. They need to change their curriculum at the various Madrasa.
You can't be a Alfa and a Babalawo at the same time

The govt is seriously failing in addressing issues like this through re orientation.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by TheOgaBoss: 10:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
Wazobia2216:
Ritual killings is everywhere!

May God save us from the karishikas
true, but it appears to be more rampant in the south west, especially ogun

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Allen Onyema: In Three Days, All Airlines In Nigeria Will Shut Down / Tinubu a poor man, my house better than his Bourdillon house - VP Shettima / Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.