Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends (48826 Views)

Reps Seek Emergency Declaration On Ritual Killings, Blame Nollywood / Reps Declare National Emergency Over Ritual Killings / Oluwo Akanbi To Yoruba: Address Ritual Killings In South-West With Your Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by DECLAN2015(m): 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
franchasng:
Igbos love money and they work hard for it. But Yorubas love money and prefer to get it the easy way, either through money ritual (ogun owo) or wire fraud or treacherous politics. They hate working hard to till the soil to make money, especially the Yoruba Muslims.

Yoruba Christians and Atheists seems to be the most honorable people in Nigeria, but you see Yoruba Muslims? They are as evil and wicked as Fulanis from futa jalon hell fire!

Igbo l0ve money and work "hard"
Hard indeed...alwayz glorifying nonsencr.
U peolpe are evil more than any tribe when it comes to quick rich syndrome.
Only that u peolpe love to cover evil and play victims.
Bad is bad
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by DispatcherLagos: 6:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
Newton85:
At least they don't use human meat to cook egusi and ofe nsala like your people who are natural cannibals.
I challenge you to show me two or three reports where igbos ate a human part and I will show you two hundred reports of where you harvest human skull. It even got to the point where a skull was sold for 25k. Which means a family of less than 4 are not worth up to 100k. This is what we call barbaric

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Realhommie(m): 6:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
as far as this forum is concern there is nothing like " a neutral" everyone fights everyone. Yes it's that bad. Talking about who champions the tribalism in this forum, maybe you didn't get your facts right or rather being bias, either way it's im material as everyone is comfortable that way while praying for something "bad" to happen to the other region so that the bashing can continue. I was once a preacher of love like you, but I gave up and joined the bandwagon after I realized that that is what this forum is all about. The moderators and the owners support it so we will keep bashing ourselves until it dies naturally on its own or lead to a full blown physical confrontation. No amount of "love-preaching" can stop this.
I am not everyone... Again i am a neutral... Lastly, I don't have time for hate, negativity or senseless/pointless/aimless/irrelevant bants..

You must not Join the band wagon just so you could scorn, it makes no sense.. That people do it doesn't make it right.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by jimtemi1: 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2022
All this stupid act are caused by the music they watch n listen to.. I also blame the parents who can't take care of there wards putting them in Islamic school with out adequate feeding and careing ... 17yrs Haba is too bad
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by DispatcherLagos: 6:29pm On Jan 30, 2022
Realhommie:
I am not everyone... Again i am a neutral... Lastly, I don't have time for hate, negativity or senseless/pointless/aimless/irrelevant bants..

You must not Join the band wagon just so you could scorn, it makes no sense.. That people do it doesn't make it right.
what is right then? Sit back and watch these less-than animals propagate lies, abuse your parents and generations and you end up clapping for them or what? Bros. This is my third moniker ever since joining nairaland in 2012. This is a war going on, it's not ending any moment soon. The rule is never too have bad thing happen to your region less you sustain heavy casualty. Today they are at the receiving end, tomorrow it may be me. We move.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Cosbyrich: 6:29pm On Jan 30, 2022
tempusfugit:
But joke apart lagos aside south west is poor, ogun, osun and ekiti, this three states re heavily underdeveloped, ondo way more better!!!

lol
Which of your state is developed?The only tiny-ly developed place in Igboland is Onitsha and your people are the most poverty stricken people in the South according to UNDP and World bank.Only Ibadan city is more developed than the entire Igboland.
Yorubas are the only successful business people of Nigerian stock abroad.Igbos are only petty traders who mostly do not give value to economies except one can tolerate their fake markets.
The only place you have ever been succcessful in this world is Lagos which is owned by the Yorubas who are the largest buyers.
Yorubas on the other hand have always been the richest Nigerians both in Nigeria and abroad with multi billion dollars coys to show for it.
These are one of the reasons that Trump and Biden deemed it fit to put Yorubas and not the "petty trading"not business savvy Igbos in their govts.
On ritualism,it happens in the East more than the West but undereported.
The first ritualist in Yorubaland was an Igboman known as Orji and the first rituals in Nigeria were in Igboland known as the Otokoto saga and Okija with thousands of skulls detected by law enforcement agents.
Even register of the names of leaders of Igbos were detected there.It was when most of them fled to the SW that their ritualistic tendencies were imported into Yorubaland.
Until date Igbos do lots of rituals,baby factories, stealing and selling of children,kidnapping,robbery,drug pushing etc more than any tribe in West Africa.
Download Prof Ellis book onto your phone and you will see how criminalistic the Igbos are.

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Newton85: 6:30pm On Jan 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
I challenge you to show me two or three reports where igbos ate a human part and I will show you two hundred reports of where you harvest human skull. It even got to the point where a skull was sold for 25k. Which means a family of less than 4 are not worth up to 100k. This is what we call barbaric
Your people are naturally cannibalistic, most especially Ngwa and Abiriba people. We still remember Okija shrine and Otokoto. Abeg swerve!

3 Likes

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by LILTJAY: 6:30pm On Jan 30, 2022
theTranscriber:
ondo better than where?
Ondo I am now?
Lol
Ogun is far better than Ondo
ondo is better than ogun and osun in safety..
You hardly here of nonsense ritual story in ondo and ekiti. ..
Cant same the same for ogun, osun and oyo with cursed muslims everywhere angry
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by ajl: 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2022
The problem is that the state governments are doing nothing to educate the people or fight against these ills.

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Realhommie(m): 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
what is right then? Sit back and watch these less-than animals propagate lies, abuse your parents and generations and you end up clapping for them or what? Bros. This is my third moniker ever since joining nairaland in 2012. This is a war going on, it's not ending any moment soon. The rule is never too have bad thing happen to your region less you sustain heavy casualty. Today they are at the receiving end, tomorrow it may be me. We move.
The hate don done for your heart sha. And this is what you'll teach your kids i guess undecided

Anyways, enjoy..
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by DispatcherLagos: 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2022
Newton85:
Your people are naturally cannibalistic, most especially Ngwa and Abiriba people. We still remember Okija shrine and Otokoto. Abeg swerve!
okija of 2002 can't be compared to the evil forest that was recently discovered in ogun. Otokoto of late 80s can't be compared to the Adodeyin of few months ago.
Ngwa and Abiriba cannibalism is nothing to be compared to the level of cannibalism going on in Ogun state alone. With the rate everyone is tempering with the human body over there I wouldn't be surprise if your governor will one day be paraded with a human skull in his hands

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by DispatcherLagos: 6:37pm On Jan 30, 2022
Realhommie:
The hate don done for your heart sha. And this is what you'll teach your kids i guess undecided

Anyways, enjoy..
you don't have business with what I will teach my kids and you shouldn't have been stupid enough to drag them into this.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by LILTJAY: 6:37pm On Jan 30, 2022
kingsceemark:

As you support evil with your full chest, your skull is next in line for ritualised
that man in that pictire is igbo hope you know?
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Cosbyrich: 6:37pm On Jan 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Even in your history,Igbos have always been cannibals and using heads or skull mining had never been a strange thing in Igboland,reason Igbos will seldom report it like the Yoruba who ritualism and body parts hulabaloo are strange phenomenon.It is really worrisome now truly but we all know it is Igbos culture and not many see it as strange.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by DispatcherLagos: 6:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
Cosbyrich:

lol
Which of your state is developed?The only tiny-ly developed place in Igboland is Onitsha and your people are the most poverty stricken people in the South according to UNDP and World bank.Only Ibadan city is more developed than the entire Igboland.
Yorubas are the only successful business people of Nigerian stock abroad.Igbos are only petty traders who mostly do not give value to economies except one can tolerate their fake markets.
The only place you have ever been succcessful in this world is Lagos which is owned by the Yorubas who are the largest buyers.
Yorubas on the other hand have always been the richest Nigerians both in Nigeria and abroad with multi billion dollars coys to show for it.
These are one of the reasons that Trump and Biden deemed it fit to put Yorubas and not the "petty trading"not business savvy Igbos.
The first ritualist in Yorubaland was an Igboman known as Orji and the first rituals in Nigeria were in Igboland known as the Otokoto saga and Okija with thousands of skulls detected by law enforcement agents.
Even register of the names of leaders of Igbos were detected there.It was when most of them fled to the SW that their ritualistic tendencies were imported into Yorubaland.
Until date Igbos do lots of rituals,baby factories, stealing and selling of children,kidnapping,robbery,drug pushing etc more than any tribe in West Africa.
Download Prof Ellis book onto your phone and you will see how criminalistic the Igbos are.
Today's wallpaper for you. Tomorrow's is on it's way

3 Likes

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by DispatcherLagos: 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2022
Cosbyrich:

Even in your history,Igbos have always been cannibals and using heads or skull mining had never been a strange thing in Igboland,reason Igbos will seldom report it like the Yoruba who ritualism and body parts hulabaloo are strange phenomenon.It is really worrisome now truly but we all know it is Igbos culture and not many see it as strange.
I still challenge you to post at most 3 killings igbos have done this year as regards ritual and I will post 30 that has been done in Ogun state alone not to mention ondo and oyo

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by nisai: 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2022
ajl:
The problem is that the state governments are doing nothing to educate the people or fight against these ills.
Thank u!
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Cosbyrich: 6:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
franchasng:
Igbos love money and they work hard for it. But Yorubas love money and prefer to get it the easy way, either through money ritual (ogun owo) or wire fraud or treacherous politics. They hate working hard to till the soil to make money, especially the Yoruba Muslims.

Yoruba Christians and Atheists seems to be the most honorable people in Nigeria, but you see Yoruba Muslims? They are as evil and wicked as Fulanis from futa jalon hell fire!
What is working hard according to you because the only Nigerians who have worked hard from the inception of Nigeria until date are Yoruba.They have the highest number of indigenous industries both in Nigeria and abroad.Igbos are just 80% petty traders while Yoruba just like the Whites are 80% industrialists.
If you are hardworking why are you not making it abroad like the Yoruba.
People like Bayo Ogunlesi whose coy bought the Gatwick airport,Harry Akande,Lookman Kas Lawal who was the 4th richest blackman in USA in 2017,Deinde Fernandez etc are all Yorubas making waves in business all over the world.
Igbos that are mainly petty traders will now be dreaming of being business savvy because of petty trading.Ignoramuses!

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Cosbyrich: 6:53pm On Jan 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
I still challenge you to post at most 3 killings igbos have done this year as regards ritual and I will post 30 that has been done in Ogun state alone not to mention ondo and oyo

Use your flat brain.Most Igbos are ritualists and the evidence is the register of the names of most of your leaders in the riualists list.

Man, 41, Dies In Anambra Hotel, Organs Missing
Anambra Map
Anambra Map
By
Titus Eleweke
Mon, 17 Jan 2022 18:55:00 GMT
A 41-year-old, Mr Azubuike Nwokolo aka Zubby More, was found dead in a hotel room in Amichi, Nnewi North of Anambra state with his organs missing.

Daily Trust gathered that the father-of-two attended a party in the area on January 13, and decided to lodge at a hotel when it was late for him to go home only to be found dead.

One of the deceased friends, Nnaemeka Ikerionwu, who demanded justice for him on social media said he was found dead in a hotel room in Amichi, Anambra State.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by kingsceemark(m): 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
LILTJAY:
that man in that pictire is igbo hope you know?

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by DispatcherLagos: 6:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
Cosbyrich:

Use your flat brain.Most Igbos are ritualists and the evidence is the register of the names of most of your leaders in the riualists list.
Just a recap

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by PaNnamdi: 6:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
flokii:
This is why South West leaders be it traditional, religious and political need to act fast, think outside the box and put up a kind of periodic town hall meeting for our youths..

Stop giving out positions meant for Yorubas to outsiders.. Yoruba offsprings deserve to be gainfully employed in their own region, not to be engaged as thugs, agberos, internet fraudsters etc. Enough of the charity to outsiders while Yorubas are being neglected. Go to Abia state, they don't employ Imo indigenes or involve Enugu people in their state affairs. So why should people be travelling long distances to come and take up jobs from our youths?

Yoruba ronu!
We must wake up from this deep slumber we have fallen into.
Yoruba are too superstitious.

This is why rampant ritual killings is all over Yoruba land.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Newton85: 7:03pm On Jan 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
okija of 2002 can't be compared to the evil forest that was recently discovered in ogun. Otokoto of late 80s can't be compared to the Adodeyin of few months ago.
Ngwa and Abiriba cannibalism is nothing to be compared to the level of cannibalism going on in Ogun state alone. With the rate everyone is tempering with the human body over there I wouldn't be surprise if your governor will one day be paraded with a human skull in his hands
Your people are natural cannibals, everyone knows that. No amount of diversional tactics will erase that very fact. One of your fellow meth cannibals even wanted to use his own mother for money rituals just last week. There's a reason Anambla people are famous of "Ogwu ego." Concentrate on making sure your people stop cooking egusi and ofe nsala with human meat.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by DispatcherLagos: 7:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
Newton85:
Your people are natural cannibals, everyone knows that. No amount of diversional tactics will erase that very fact. One of your fellow meth cannibals even wanted to use his own mother for money rituals just last week. There's a reason Anambla people are famous of "Ogwu ego." Concentrate on making sure your people stop cooking egusi and ofe nsala with human meat.
To add salt to your injury

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Seun360(m): 7:09pm On Jan 30, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
What were you doing when she won the first time? Sleeping? Lols.

I no blame you, na Gowon I blame, you no for they here dey type shit if only the war was extended for few more months.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by bizhop01: 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
Ijebude ritual headquarter
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Moneyboyz: 7:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
Fake Alfa and pastors, them plenty for my area, I wish the police could come and search their houses one after the other.

Also those fettish Elewe Omo should be checked they sell human parts.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Cosbyrich: 7:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
kingsceemark:

As you support evil with your full chest, your skull is next in line for ritualised
If skull mining is being done in the SW as it is in the SE,everybody would have fled Yorubaland just like Igbos are fleeing Igboland with their grandparents to come to Yorubaland so that their skulls will not be mined and pounded.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by Cosbyrich: 7:24pm On Jan 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Even in your history,Igbos have always been cannibals and using heads and skull mining had never been a strange thing in Igboland,reason Igbos will seldom report it like the Yoruba who ritualism and body parts hulabaloo are strange phenomenon.It is really worrisome now truly but we all know it is Igbos culture and not many see it as strange.
Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by wingmanIII: 7:24pm On Jan 30, 2022
Cosbyrich:

lol
These are one of the reasons that Trump and Biden deemed it fit to put Yorubas and not the "petty trading"not business savvy Igbos.

Writing such disjointed crap. Your brain,mind, body and soul are diseased. Continue wallowing in your own lies and BS

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Killings: Timaya Asks People To Be Careful With Friends by zinizta: 7:27pm On Jan 30, 2022
Onepeople:
are you for real? If yurobas are to employ only yurobas, the west will suffer most, go our various institutions and see for yourself, most of the positions either in south south or south west are occupied by the west .

You dey mind am

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo And His Late Wife, Stella's Throwback Photo / FG Proposes N120 Per Litre, Labour Leaders Kick / Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.