Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,423 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? (12024 Views)

Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? / Why Are The Dead Taken To Church For Prayers; Does God Forgive Sins After Death? / If We Ask For The Forgiveness Of God Before We Die, Will God Forgive us ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:50am On Feb 13, 2022
Ricostrong:

grin grin grin

I'm good... You're still as troublesome as ever.
Troublesome? cheesy
No ain't..just against injustice tho.. wink kiss
Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by 2Radii: 11:54am On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Well according to the so called Christians their God will forgive you no matter the offense y've committed..

Now speaking from my view an imaginary creature cannot “forgive” any crime cos he is simply not there.no third party or God can forgive or wash away your sins or wrong doings for you..you must learn to take PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY for your actions and misdeeds by APOLOGIZING to the wronged party and offer restitution by paying for your crime..that's why we have the law in place..

Supernatural Sin Forgiveness is just another PROMISE of the Christian Faith to keep you DELUDED & SUBMISSIVE…
there is diff between forgiveness and karma

No matter how God forgives u, guy u wil still reqp what u sow
Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:55am On Feb 13, 2022
2Radii:
there is diff between forgiveness and karma

No matter how God forgives u, guy u wil still reqp what u sow
You on the same page as me..the forgiveness or not means nothing.. cheesy
An imaginary creature can't forgive..
Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by Zetty177x: 11:59am On Feb 13, 2022
Buhari's hand isn't clean ...so will God forgive him?

1 Like

Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by 2Radii: 12:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You on the same page as me..the forgiveness or not means nothing.. cheesy
An imaginary creature can't forgive..

To u His imaginary... And its ur view.

But wont u see it as injustice and disservice if a man kill a while family, wreck havoc in everywhere, do all sort of tin and at the end of the day get away with it in the name of forgiveness??

God will forgive u of Ur sin but u will reap what u sow, its d law if universe.
Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
2Radii:

To u His imaginary... And its ur view.

But wont u see it as injustice and disservice if a man kill a while family, wreck havoc in everywhere, do all sort of tin and at the end of the day get away with it in the name of forgiveness??

God will forgive u of Ur sin but u will reap what u sow, its d law if universe.
Thanks for this..
Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by charlesm91(m): 12:18pm On Feb 13, 2022
Gospelpreacher1:

yes, everything on earth is forgivable if true repentance is asked. But that doesn’t mean there aren’t consequences for our actions. If you read through the Bible, Men of God that sinned were punished but still had forgiveness of sin
Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by ahuja12: 12:18pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Well according to the so called Christians their God will forgive you no matter the offense y've committed..

Now speaking from my view an imaginary creature cannot “forgive” any crime cos he is simply not there.no third party or God can forgive or wash away your sins or wrong doings for you..you must learn to take PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY for your actions and misdeeds by APOLOGIZING to the wronged party and offer restitution by paying for your crime..that's why we have the law in place..

Supernatural Sin Forgiveness is just another PROMISE of the Christian Faith to keep you DELUDED & SUBMISSIVE…

This is your domain: Romance and all sorts!
Leave Christianity alone

Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by Kay25(m): 12:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Go learn about God and his ways then u can stop day dreaming and come to the reality of who God is.

1 Like

Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kay25:

Go learn about God and his ways then u can stop day dreaming and come to the reality of who God is.
Indeed.. grin
Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
ahuja12:

This is your domain: Romance and all sorts!
Leave Christianity alone
Says who? undecided
Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by ps3o(m): 12:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
God will and but nemesis still holds sure for any.
whatever a man sows will he reap
Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by TenQ: 12:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Simply your opinion and it holds no water in the face of the TRUTH!
Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
TenQ:

Simply your opinion and it holds no water in the face of the TRUTH!
You wish.. cheesy
Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by TenQ: 12:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You wish.. cheesy
I wish nothing..
Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by Fordzzy(m): 12:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
Go ask God, no dey ask us...
We nor be God grin grin
Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
TenQ:

I wish nothing..
Exactly.. wink
Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by Jokerman(m): 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
Righteousness2:

The question is can u kill me?
I am a CHOSEN! and I am Dangerous to Danger.
So You will assuredly end up killing yourself and going to hell for Folly.

Lol.... that's the perfect reply you gave the clown
Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by HIbreed(m): 12:48pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

cococandy, cool
Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
HIbreed:
cococandy, cool
You love candies too.. shocked kiss
Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by HIbreed(m): 12:50pm On Feb 13, 2022
Bluntguy:

I don't fight for God. The battle is his.
shhh, he doesn't exist
Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by Taigaban: 12:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
You got it wrong Mr poster, God was not created so He can not be an "imaginary" creature. Do anything else but do not blasphem for there is no forgiveness in blasphemy.
Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by McCoy9067(m): 1:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
Gospelpreacher1:

Our God is merciful, if your sin is as red as scarlet, once you repent and confess your sin to God, you are saved.
Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by Shevchenkko: 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Prove me wrong or keep mute forever.. grin
Small pikin dey worry you. Be careful with your ulterances
Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by TheGift: 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
Gospelpreacher1:

The God of the Bible is all merciful and all forgiving. The soul of the truly repentant shall be saved, but the consequences of spilt blood will still be felt , in this lifetime, by you and possibly even your family .
Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

In as much as I concur with what you said, you should address it wholly as a religion thing and not just Christianity, before some group start feeling special
Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Small pikin dey worry you. Be careful with your ulterances
Boy keep mute or prove me wrong..when you grow up you could get back to yourself.. undecided
Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by Shevchenkko: 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Boy keep mute or prove me wrong..when you grow up you could get back to yourself.. undecided
You know nothing about life yet. Small pikin dey worry you
Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
Shevchenkko:
You know nothing about life yet. Small pikin dey worry you
Haha that's what you say when you clueless huh.. cheesy
Keep enjoying your mom's food at the same time typing from her home.. wink
Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
youmour:

In as much as I concur with what you said, you should address it wholly as a religion thing and not just Christianity, before some group start feeling special
Thanks for the head up.. cheesy
Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by Mycometp3(m): 1:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
God will forgive but you got still suffer am ... Karma is real.
Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by Shevchenkko: 1:16pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Haha that's what you say when you clueless huh.. cheesy
Keep enjoying your mom's food at the same time typing from her home.. wink
Ewu gambia. I live in 2 bedroom flat and am comfotable. Not everyone is in your class boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Mistake Of Israel/israelites Versus The Mistake Of The Church/christians / Seeking God's Confirmation Before Marriage. / 10 Signs To Identify Fake Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.