Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady (50292 Views)

How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me / Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady / “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by Regex: 9:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
What do you want us to buy her zi?
Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by flokii: 9:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
No.. he should go and look for shawarma or pizza because you're queen Liza.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by blackboy(m): 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
U dont get it. Its for the action that is coming up so no stories of tired.
Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by nextstep(m): 9:53pm On Jan 30, 2022
She's right... a correct babe will come with her own damn refreshments. grin
In fact, I will tell u to collect something from Aboki down the road before reaching my place.

All this: "you must buy this", or " I can't date a man unless"... olosho dey disguise. angry

1 Like

Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by TrebleChamp(m): 9:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
Evil boys dey plurk eyes and cut off head of babes wey visit them, this one dey complain about Pepsi and bread. Crazy Country we live right now, females and also males should be very careful who you visit...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by Starz825(m): 9:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
What of gala and kunu...
If na true love you no suppose complain...
Niggar gave what he could afford...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by lasisi69(f): 9:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Haha
Hassan cool

1 Like

Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by CSTRR: 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
And you wonder why so many Yahoo related crimes are happening.

She has seen a Yahoo boy give her friend chicken barbecue and Ice cream, when she visited him for a quick fucckk.

Now bread and Pepsi is no longer enough.

3 Likes

Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by lifenija: 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
ashewoboy:

wetin una go eat after action?
salad
Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by udomma1005(m): 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:

Nonsense!
Nope,not nonsense!
That's how he operates,same when I was single!
No need to spend good money on disposables,pls. All chicks who I Neva dreamt on settling down with, were always treated as disposables,when u re with me,u re mine,see u with anoda dick,heck I pick nearest available disposable, please! wink
Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by Coldburn(m): 10:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
ashewoboy:

call it hibiscus teacheesy. he should buy her groundnut and hibiscus tea.
Una dey craze for this place I swear grin grin grin ;
Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 30, 2022
You no chop from house, better eat that bread and drink the Pepsi for your own good. Some kind tatatatatata dey lead to fainting oh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 30, 2022
dacblogger:
This is why you should eat before leaving your house... grin grin

Virtual bottle of cold beer for you!!
Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by yahmohy27: 10:09pm On Jan 30, 2022
teddybarz:
The pesin wey buy am bread and pepsi no try grin

He for buy Her groundnut and zobo . grin
I tell you
With this our harsh economy
Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by Dukeolumidemans(m): 10:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
RPG2020:

Fear nor let you put enough stew

Niggarr you are doing ok not well

I don't like too much stew bro. Just a little ofada stew is enough.
Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by FutureHNDRxXx: 10:12pm On Jan 30, 2022
Na site them for meet. grin

1 Like

Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by Smithwilliams826: 10:12pm On Jan 30, 2022
Just here reading the words without action comments.
Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by duruokpu(m): 10:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
I can't waste that a huge amount of money..... Haba
Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
50, 50, life na dice (dice)
Rich (rich), poor (poor)
Last last everybody go kpayin
Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by mkdonald(m): 10:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
It's the entitlement mentality for me undecided lipsrsealed.
Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by Gee64: 10:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
You mean zobo is from hibiscus flower?
ashewoboy:

call it hibiscus teacheesy. he should buy her groundnut and hibiscus tea.
Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by izubext007: 10:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
Share for � bread ......like for Pepsi.
Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by Allisgud: 10:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
Jerryherd:
cool

Bread ₦150, Pepsi ₦100... Bonus free knacking

Indomie ₦100, egg ₦50 Onions ₦30 water ₦20 bonus free knacking, free Hollywood or Telemundo or Nollywood movie, free YouTube music

SK ₦100 wrap , Garri+ Sugar + Hollandia + water combo pack 200

na to nack am like carpenter
Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by RPG2020(m): 10:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
Dukeolumidemans:

I don't like too much stew bro. Just a little ofada stew is enough.

Okay you are doing well bruda
Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by puremaker7(m): 10:29pm On Jan 30, 2022
Jerryherd:
cool

Bread ₦150, Pepsi ₦100... Bonus free knacking

Indomie ₦100, egg ₦50 Onions ₦30 water ₦20 bonus free knacking, free Hollywood or Telemundo or Nollywood movie, free YouTube music

SK ₦100 wrap , Garri+ Sugar + Hollandia + water combo pack 200

no sense at all
Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by uceejr: 10:32pm On Jan 30, 2022
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by nedekid: 10:35pm On Jan 30, 2022
Magnoliaa:
What's her point, really??
Guess it happened to her.
Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by nedekid: 10:36pm On Jan 30, 2022
That's how we entertain female guest in ogoja grin
Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by efficiencie(m): 10:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
teddybarz:

She lucky say no be pure water and ibo garri d guy serve am...

1 Like

Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by KayCee92(m): 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
teddybarz:

Lol grin.... Na so one come my house and ate everything. How do u move from peanut to bullet, then eat bread and butter and still say u are hungry... Ah grin

1 Like

Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by christianjoy(m): 11:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:

Nonsense!
who be this one now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? / Funny Toasting Lines! / Rukky Sanda And Van Vicker In Bathtub Together - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.