Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady (50286 Views)

How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me / Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady / “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by Christboy320(m): 11:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
[quote author=Magnoliaa post=109814158]What's her point, really??[/quote

Abeg help me ask her ooh
Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by Grantelo(m): 11:09pm On Jan 30, 2022
Eh ehn now
Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by oilmane(m): 11:10pm On Jan 30, 2022
ashewoboy:
guys, what do you think?

He house resemble restaurant? U nor pass fast food b4 u reach he house? Yeye day smell.

1 Like

Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by myrates: 11:10pm On Jan 30, 2022
ashewoboy:
guys, what do you think?
I swear the guy try, bread and Pepsi for this Buhari time, the lady must be a princess. What if the guy offered groundnut and pure water.. ..

1 Like

Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by Semaj77(m): 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
ashewoboy:

call it hibiscus teacheesy. he should buy her groundnut and hibiscus tea.

You sef no try , na Peanut with hibiscus tea

1 Like

Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by jeromeekugbere(m): 11:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
Na Dem, I get one of this type, She go almost won finish Everything when dey my fridge, E be like say she never see good food and drink before,

KayCee92:

Lol grin.... Na so one come my house and ate everything. How do u move from peanut to bullet, then eat bread and butter and still say u are hungry... Ah grin
Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
Thats whatsup grin
Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by JeffRock: 11:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
Steal a bottle of Pepsi and bread from a grocery. Jungle justice will best explain the value of those commodities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by remele2(f): 11:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
When u carry hungry dey waka up and down..... U nova even knock for door, u don dey complain.. Hope u cooked....... As na restaurant him tell u say he dey work..... Biaaaaaa... Biko... U gats chop bread and Pepsi ooooo
Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by Timtellect: 11:29pm On Jan 30, 2022
Kriss216:
Is anything wrong with Bread and Pepsi?

Ungrateful entitled daughters of Eve!

Daughters of Jezebel rather
Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 11:35pm On Jan 30, 2022
Such guy is a bricklayer

1 Like

Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by Magnoliaa(f): 11:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
LINTUNE:
it's better to just buy biscuit and Pepsi, than bread �..it doesn't make sense at all, na bricklayer she come do?

Lol... ok. Social setting and all, I guess. It's just kind of humorous, even though there's nothing *WRONG* in it. With the food. That's what I'm trying to find out. It's food, people eat it, and depending on the kind/level of friendship, you can offer that to some people. Like students lol. What's the difference between biscuit and bread??
Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by Olam09(m): 11:40pm On Jan 30, 2022
dacblogger:
This is why you should eat before leaving your house... grin grin

grin bro this one too much..
Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by geezynoni: 11:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
If u no ft drink garri, abeg getat.
Na red flag
Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by Charx122: 12:01am On Jan 31, 2022
ashewoboy:
guys, what do you think?
No I for kill goat... Hunger never catch. No come dey form for my house
You no dey chop bread and Pepsi..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by manduwem(m): 12:01am On Jan 31, 2022
Nothing wrong with bread and Pepsi.
Or is she bringing her preferred cuisine from her house?

Now wey she see bread and Pepsi she go want Cordon Bleu. tomorrow now dem go cut her head carry do matters n we'll blame satan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by Medley02(m): 12:28am On Jan 31, 2022
Sapa never enter her body nai make her go refuse chill Pepsi and soft loaf bread cheesy
Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 31, 2022
dacblogger:

grin grin Abeg which side in awka are u living?
Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by cardoctor(m): 1:35am On Jan 31, 2022
Hunger neverwire am
Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by Nobody: 2:52am On Jan 31, 2022
ashewoboy:
guys, what do you think?
FTC (OP) already solved the puzzle. Convincingly, PEPSI & Bread it remains.
Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by muheeb01(m): 2:56am On Jan 31, 2022
No be wetin his power reach him go do
Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by doneback04: 3:09am On Jan 31, 2022
Ok, na bread and groundnut go make sense
Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by nickyj19: 3:38am On Jan 31, 2022
grin grin grin

see beggar with choice cheesy
Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by Bitecoin: 3:53am On Jan 31, 2022
Beebah2000:
Aunty, wetin u buy for am as u dey come e house??
U wan con chop fried rice, chicken and wine.
Yeye girl.

Sometimes I wonder why ladies think they are exempted from buying things for guys during a visit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by Mrscarter(f): 3:54am On Jan 31, 2022
ashewoboy:
guys, what do you think?

Why do u have to feed someone whos just there to visit you? They have food at they own house?!
Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by FaithBrain1994(m): 4:09am On Jan 31, 2022
Ok. How about groundnut and garri?
Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by Diamondniyi(m): 4:14am On Jan 31, 2022
dacblogger:
and hold T-fare
Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by Tzar(m): 4:30am On Jan 31, 2022
What if that is the only thing he can afford at the time.
So, na food you go eat for there?
Most Nigerian girls are BHGS! It is not Boko Haram Grammar School o! Broke, Hungry, Greedy and Selfish!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady by Nauttyprof(m): 4:44am On Jan 31, 2022
teddybarz:
The pesin wey buy am bread and pepsi no try grin

He for buy Her groundnut and zobo . grin

Zobo? That's way too expensive under Buhari's government and COVID-19. Just Satchet water and Groundnut will do grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? / I Am In Love With My Bestie / Rukky Sanda And Van Vicker In Bathtub Together - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.