Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Wow Pictures! "S.ex In Afrikaans" - SA's Most Controversial TV Show this Year - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow Pictures! "S.ex In Afrikaans" - SA's Most Controversial TV Show this Year (4572 Views)

Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House / Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow Pictures! "S.ex In Afrikaans" - SA's Most Controversial TV Show this Year by heniford2: 3:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
BoredBerry:

Fu** off... I'll take crazy any day, twice a week... over a slave...

And you're nothing more than a BBC... That's why she's feeding you, so her future fu** boy doesn't starve in his third world nation... Or you had no idea? All the great black men out there, she chose you... Haven't you asked yourself why she stooped low to pick you? undecided

God! I imagine how you kiss her ass!!! I'm ashamed... You must do it so well, flattery upon flattery... Sell your race just so she rewards you with a smile...

And when you date a black man, he's a sex machine... What else can you offer? Tell me... undecided

Alteast, she feeds you... Thank God... You're now part of the broke entitled black women committee you love to condemn, who rely on their partner to provide them with food... grin
damn this little rat!! Before i met her i already had a son and i was super rich grin cheesy i already had my business going on in SA and Nigeria doing awesomely good when i moved to Germany wia i met her when i want to check up a friend she's super good 4 me cry me loud tongue but i don't lick her ass she has helped me become more successful and i also have helped her too, not like having a Silly African girl who will never contribute any shit in ur life rather than give u her torn pussy and a child which may not even be urs, Grow up FEM-THUG LADY undecided
Re: Wow Pictures! "S.ex In Afrikaans" - SA's Most Controversial TV Show this Year by heniford2: 3:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
BoredBerry:
I'm done with you... You're a task, and I'm exhausted!
i do like to test ur ass whenever i visit nigeria undecided cool how about that's because that's the only thing u have to offer nd i don't mind paying u well 4 it
Re: Wow Pictures! "S.ex In Afrikaans" - SA's Most Controversial TV Show this Year by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
heniford2:
i do like to test ur ass whenever i visit nigeria undecided cool how about that's because that's the only thing u have to offer nd i don't mind paying u well 4 it
Bleep off... Don't dare me...
Re: Wow Pictures! "S.ex In Afrikaans" - SA's Most Controversial TV Show this Year by heniford2: 3:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
BoredBerry:
Bleep off... Don't dare me...
i will change a monk name and ask you out you would not even suspect is me grin cheesy am creative in bed and no matter how little prudent u think u are u will never resist my handsomeness and my money never because i will bring ur famous fantasy to reality undecided
Re: Wow Pictures! "S.ex In Afrikaans" - SA's Most Controversial TV Show this Year by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
heniford2:
i will change a monk name and ask you out you would not even suspect is me grin cheesy am creative in bed and no matter how little prudent u think u are u will never resist my handsomeness and my money never because i will bring ur famous fantasy to reality undecided
Cause you're a whọre... I'm not... I'm chaste, so take your penis and evil intentions somewhere else... undecided
Re: Wow Pictures! "S.ex In Afrikaans" - SA's Most Controversial TV Show this Year by heniford2: 3:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
BoredBerry:
Cause you're a whọre... I'm not... I'm chaste, so take your penis and evil intentions somewhere else... undecided

i have no ill intention towards you, calling me a LovePeddler is like daren my ass i want to see a lady in African who can inspire one to become more successful rather than i made u syndrome which is sex and sex and kids nothing more in your case i will surely cure u ur boredness and spoil u with money that's if u have class i assure u this mark undecided today
Re: Wow Pictures! "S.ex In Afrikaans" - SA's Most Controversial TV Show this Year by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
heniford2:
i have no ill intention towards you, calling me a LovePeddler is like daren my ass i want to see a lady in African who can inspire one to become more successful rather than i made u syndrome which is sex and sex and kids nothing more in your case i will surely cure u ur boredness and spoil u with money that's if u have class i assure u this mark undecided today
Leave. Me. Alone... undecided

Okay? Stop harassing me...
Re: Wow Pictures! "S.ex In Afrikaans" - SA's Most Controversial TV Show this Year by heniford2: 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
BoredBerry:
Leave. Me. Alone... undecided

Okay? Stop harassing me...
you started the victim fool cry grin cheesy one thing with Africa woman when try to give them room to act the feminist bullshit the start crying victim sedrom cry i will surely test ur honey pot and maybe have u as my third babymama buh will never marry u undecided
Re: Wow Pictures! "S.ex In Afrikaans" - SA's Most Controversial TV Show this Year by TjoBATHONG(m): 4:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
heniford2:
you started the victim fool cry grin cheesy one thing with Africa woman when try to give them room to act the feminist bullshit the start crying victim sedrom cry i will surely test ur honey pot and maybe have u as my third babymama buh will never marry u undecided

Henifraud and SnoreBerry - get the f*ck out my thread - y'alls derailing it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before? / Mind Blowing Facts About Kissing / 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.