Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,437 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Why Igbo Guys Are Scared Of Marrying Ladies From These Places - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Igbo Guys Are Scared Of Marrying Ladies From These Places (2891 Views)

Why Do Most Men Avoid Marrying Ladies Above 35 / Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Igbo Guys Are Scared Of Marrying Ladies From These Places by marvelck: 9:52am On Jan 31, 2022
According to what I was told, no matter her beauty, once a girl is from any of these places, Awkuzu and Nimo (in Anambra state), Ngwa and Abiriba (Abia State), Owerri and Mbaise (Imo State). Most Igbo guys are usually scared of doing the needful to girls from the above mentioned areas, cos of their traits

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Guys Are Scared Of Marrying Ladies From These Places by DrGoodman: 9:57am On Jan 31, 2022
As long as they have Igbo DNA in their veins, they are all creative, beautiful, intelligent, dynamic, resourceful, home builders.

I love all Igbo women.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbo Guys Are Scared Of Marrying Ladies From These Places by donbachi(m): 9:59am On Jan 31, 2022
So,how e take affect dis girls?
Re: Why Igbo Guys Are Scared Of Marrying Ladies From These Places by Jeon(f): 10:06am On Jan 31, 2022
SO WE SHOULD BE CRYING OR WHAT?

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Guys Are Scared Of Marrying Ladies From These Places by SmartPolician: 10:19am On Jan 31, 2022
Another topic on women!
Joblessness is indeed a bad thing!
Buhari's minions should tell him to create more jobs to keep boys busy because na joblessness dey cause all these yeye threads.
Re: Why Igbo Guys Are Scared Of Marrying Ladies From These Places by Boogyman557: 10:21am On Jan 31, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN
Re: Why Igbo Guys Are Scared Of Marrying Ladies From These Places by Nonexisting: 10:22am On Jan 31, 2022
Is the topic about breast? I'm confused, can't even remember the comment I wanted to make.

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Guys Are Scared Of Marrying Ladies From These Places by FriendsAndFans(m): 10:58am On Jan 31, 2022
its normal for a man, sometimes, to not see beyond body features,
BUT if you are unable to see beyond tribe and religion you may never chose the right spouse

Tribe and religion is a prison you need to break out of
Re: Why Igbo Guys Are Scared Of Marrying Ladies From These Places by boxer022(m): 11:07am On Jan 31, 2022
To my own little understanding, men or guys are afraid to marry a girl(s) from the aforementioned places for reasons best known to them. Nimo in Anambra is not a bad place, likewise Akwuzu. The major reason why they are afraid of marrying a girl from Owerri in Imo State is that most of the girls there are wayward (my apologies of course for saying such). You forgot to mention Mbaise in the same Imo State. As for Abia State, there is no place called Ngwa, you only have Isi ala ngwa LGA and Okpu ala ngwa LGA. Under this local government areas you have different villages. I believe that the reason they are afraid of marrying from there is that there were tales of cannibalism in those areas. My mom is from Isi ala ngwa north LGA and I frequently visit my maternal home. I have heard of the tales, but doubt if they are still true. I am from Anambra State, Dunukofia LGA. My maternal grandmother is still very much alive and well so also are her siblings.

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Guys Are Scared Of Marrying Ladies From These Places by GuyWise101(m): 11:11am On Jan 31, 2022
boxer022:
To my own little understanding, men or guys are afraid to marry a girl(s) from the aforementioned places for reasons best known to them. Nimo in Anambra is not a bad place, likewise Akwuzu. The major reason why they are afraid of marrying a girl from Owerri in Imo State is that most of the girls there are wayward (my apologies of course for saying such). You forgot to mention Mbaise in the same Imo State. As for Abia State, there is no place called Ngwan you only have Isi ala ngwa LGA and Okpu ala ngwa LGA. Under this local government areas you have different villages. I believe that the reason they are afraid of marrying from there is that there were tales of cannibalism in those areas. My mom is from Isi ala ngwa north LGA and I frequently visit my maternal home. I have heard of the tales, but doubt if they are still true. I am from Anambra State, Dunukofia LGA. My maternal grandmother is still very much alive and well so also are her siblings.
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Can you connect me with your sister and I will marry her, I am an Ngwa guy.

And you are wrong about the bolded, Ngwa comprises of 8LGAs in Abia State and they speak the same dialect.
Re: Why Igbo Guys Are Scared Of Marrying Ladies From These Places by Jack005(m): 11:36am On Jan 31, 2022
Jobless poster.. On a Monday morning na woman matter dey your head.
Re: Why Igbo Guys Are Scared Of Marrying Ladies From These Places by Ulunne777(f): 11:53am On Jan 31, 2022
boxer022:
To my own little understanding, men or guys are afraid to marry a girl(s) from the aforementioned places for reasons best known to them. Nimo in Anambra is not a bad place, likewise Akwuzu. The major reason why they are afraid of marrying a girl from Owerri in Imo State is that most of the girls there are wayward (my apologies of course for saying such). You forgot to mention Mbaise in the same Imo State. As for Abia State, there is no place called Ngwa, you only have Isi ala ngwa LGA and Okpu ala ngwa LGA. Under this local government areas you have different villages. I believe that the reason they are afraid of marrying from there is that there were tales of cannibalism in those areas. My mom is from Isi ala ngwa north LGA and I frequently visit my maternal home. I have heard of the tales, but doubt if they are still true. I am from Anambra State, Dunukofia LGA. My maternal grandmother is still very much alive and well so also are her siblings.

Nothing like Okpuala ngwa LGA my friend!
Ngwaland spans over 8 LGA s in Abia State.
Re: Why Igbo Guys Are Scared Of Marrying Ladies From These Places by PavingStone44: 12:23pm On Jan 31, 2022
According to what you were told?

Who told you, who you be; and where you from?

I wan check something.
Re: Why Igbo Guys Are Scared Of Marrying Ladies From These Places by boxer022(m): 12:29pm On Jan 31, 2022
GuyWise101:

Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Can you connect me with your sister and I will marry her, I am an Ngwa guy.

And you are wrong about the bolded, Ngwa comprises of 8LGAs in Abia State and they speak the same dialect.
I am not from Abia State as I mentioned from my earlier writing, I am from Anambra State. I wrote that out of assumption, as I didn't grow up in Abia State only visit it frequently. As for my sister, she is married with 4 children.
Re: Why Igbo Guys Are Scared Of Marrying Ladies From These Places by Faber(m): 12:34pm On Jan 31, 2022
Which one come be Okpu ala Ngwa L.G.A...?

Ọya back to the matter. Ngwa girls too like fine boys. Just make sure your are very handsome, especially fair in complexion....50% access to her pant.

You come get money join...80% access to her pant.

You sabi bleep like madt with a touch of violence...95% access to her pant.

You come belong to SDA, (Seven Days Advertist Church) Omoh Ngwa girl don die for your matter. She go leave her people run, come anchor for Ur cabal grin grin

Bleeping Ngwa girl is very very easy, they don't need flashy cars and all those big boys stuffs. Just the above is enough.

Nwanne ị ga apịakata ọtú a hụ gbaa ọsọ.

3 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Guys Are Scared Of Marrying Ladies From These Places by arantess: 12:54pm On Jan 31, 2022
marvelck:
According to what I was told, no matter the beauty of the girl, once the girl is from any of these places, Awkuzu (in Anambra state), Ngwa (Abia State), Owerri (Imo State) and Nimo (Anambra State), most Igbo guys are usually scared of doing the needful to girls from the above mentioned areas, cos of their traits

igbo people are living rent free in your head

go and find work to do and leave them alone

they can choose to marry from anywhere n the world
Re: Why Igbo Guys Are Scared Of Marrying Ladies From These Places by jumper524(m): 4:38pm On Jan 31, 2022
Those girls for that pics, how I fit take get Any of them especially the one with big bweeezz.
Re: Why Igbo Guys Are Scared Of Marrying Ladies From These Places by Rahkman: 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2022
marvelck:
According to what I was told, no matter her beauty, once a girl is from any of these places, Awkuzu (in Anambra state), Ngwa and Abriba (Abia State), Owerri and Mbaise (Imo State) and Nimo (Anambra State), most Igbo guys are usually scared of doing the needful to girls from the above mentioned areas, cos of their traits

bro give me the ig handle of the first pic na Enugu girl I don forget her handle
Re: Why Igbo Guys Are Scared Of Marrying Ladies From These Places by Daniel058(m): 7:02pm On Jan 31, 2022
Nothing bad about Ndi Abakaliki/Enugu Ndi oma .

But for me ,if she's not from Ezza ,Izzi , okposi / ohaozara, nwanne am not doing oo grin
Re: Why Igbo Guys Are Scared Of Marrying Ladies From These Places by MoneyGoDrop: 8:54pm On Jan 31, 2022
For me,I'm from anambra state though i stay in enugu and won't mind marrying from any part of anambra except awka no disrespect.
Re: Why Igbo Guys Are Scared Of Marrying Ladies From These Places by edochie12: 10:07pm On Jan 31, 2022
I am from Nimo town,our girls are well mannered,forget about what the op is saying.

(1) (Reply)

Lady On Quora Explained Why White Women Are The Most Attractive Of All Race / . / Bizarre Moment Man Was Caught Having S3x With Car’s Exhaust Pipe In Mexico (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.