Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,332 members, 7,954,350 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:14 PM

Was I Right Letting Her Off The Hook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was I Right Letting Her Off The Hook (1191 Views)

Why Do I Feel Am Making The Wrong Decision By Letting Her Leave / Is It Advisable Letting Her Go? / She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was I Right Letting Her Off The Hook by backtalkG(m): 12:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
This happened early this morning, this young gal from the next house and of a somewhat despicable character just barge into my room while I was having tea preparing to go to my hustling place.
After the pleasantries I saw that she was taking her time in going out and I invited her to tea I didn't notice she was having ulterior motives. She accepted and I step into the kitchen to offer her cup, before I could say jack Bauer she had lifted 50k from the mini bag on my drawer into her bag.
After tea I was about to go out and as a student of Sherlock Holmes I noticed my bag lying in an awkward way I proceeded to check the content and behold the massive shortage
The sly gal was acting all innocent and I didn't want to accuse her straight away so I ransack my room hoping that I might have dropped it somewhere, she now started suggesting where I should check or who I should ask that was when i confronted her, she denied I searched her and found the money on her, she was initially claiming the money was given to her by her mum that she will call her mum they will bring polic for me and all sort of badadarsh i lost my cool and was about to throw her out and call boys on her to rough handle her that was when she broke down and confessed, beging wth tears in her eyes that she is not like that, her dad had a heart attack, he cant pay her fees and all sort of giberish....well at the end i let her go, not being a troublesome person myself and knowing the stigma this will attract to her when word goes out with a stern warning i let her off
I just thank God today this devilish smalli for run me local unknown to her I was audio recordeding her when she was crying and begging, in case she does something fishy affliction shall not rise a second time grin

5 Likes

Re: Was I Right Letting Her Off The Hook by Godada(m): 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2022

You should have taken her antics out for public dissertation along with the audio recordings.

I cannot condone such petty stealing at all.

What would have done if you didn't notice what she did?

If you had accused her later. She would have actually called the police and raised hell that you cannot quench with #20 cold pure water

This same lady would have taken you to the cleaners if you have loose guard on her.

Watch her. If she slips release the audio recordings.

No matter how pretty a woman can be, if she is a thief, she should be handled as one.

7 Likes

Re: Was I Right Letting Her Off The Hook by Premiumwriter: 12:21pm On Jan 31, 2022
The audio foresight.. Kudos. Just try back am up for Google drive make u no go delete am by mistake

6 Likes

Re: Was I Right Letting Her Off The Hook by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 31, 2022
Too long na kilode
Re: Was I Right Letting Her Off The Hook by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 31, 2022
leody:
ah,man....you did totally wrong,you would have let her go with the money, besides her father was ill, that's not how to treat a woman.
Re: Was I Right Letting Her Off The Hook by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 31, 2022
Slay queen cheesy
Re: Was I Right Letting Her Off The Hook by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:30pm On Jan 31, 2022
If this story is true then you did the right thing..
Why steal your money and give excuse...as far as you didn't hurt her good..

But note don't tell anyone pls just keep it to yourself..

1 Like

Re: Was I Right Letting Her Off The Hook by MrCork: 12:31pm On Jan 31, 2022
backtalkG:
This happened early this morning, this young gal from the next house and of a somewhat despicable character just barge into my room while I was having tea preparing to go to my hustling place.
After the pleasantries I saw that she was taking her time in going out and I invited her to tea I didn't notice she was having ulterior motives. She accepted and I step into the kitchen to offer her cup, before I could say jack Bauer she had lifted 50k from the mini bag on my drawer into her bag.
After tea I was about to go out and as a student of Sherlock Holmes I noticed my bag lying in an awkward way I proceeded to check the content and behold the massive shortage
The sly gal was acting all innocent and I didn't want to accuse her straight away so I ransack my room hoping that I might have dropped it somewhere, she now started suggesting where I should check or who I should ask that was when i confronted her, she denied I searched her and found the money on her, she was initially claiming the money was given to her by her mum that she will call her mum they will bring polic for me and all sort of badadarsh i lost my cool and was about to throw her out and call boys on her to rough handle her that was when she broke down and confessed, beging wth tears in her eyes that she is not like that, her dad had a heart attack, he cant pay her fees and all sort of giberish....well at the end i let her go, not being a troublesome person myself and knowing the stigma this will attract to her when word goes out with a stern warning i let her off
I just thank God today this devilish smalli for run me local unknown to her I was audio recordeding her when she was crying and begging, in case she does something fishy affliction shall not rise a second time grin

angry
Re: Was I Right Letting Her Off The Hook by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
SmellySperm:
cheesy grin cool shocked shocked angry sad smiley tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed kiss cry cry cry cry
[/right] angry sad tongue[url][/url][center][/center] angry cheesy grin sad cool tongue tongue embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed cool shocked shocked sad grin cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked cool embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed undecided shocked sad sad sad sad sad cheesy grin cool embarassed kiss[right]
grin angry shocked cool
Re: Was I Right Letting Her Off The Hook by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
MrCork:

angrycrazy bro,I ain't liking this,yo a SIMP
Re: Was I Right Letting Her Off The Hook by MrCork: 12:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
backtalkG:

ok so u sleeep wit under age house girl for 50k becuz u record her...corrrect?....u rva peterfile..SHAME ON U SIR!!!!(NO OOFENESE) angry
Re: Was I Right Letting Her Off The Hook by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 31, 2022
MrCork:

ok so i sleeep wit under age house girl for 50k.....I am a peterfile..SHAME ON ME SIR!!!!(NO OOFENESE) angry
Re: Was I Right Letting Her Off The Hook by MrCork: 12:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
Is that the best u can do....try again mumu mugu!(no oofenese) undecided
Re: Was I Right Letting Her Off The Hook by backtalkG(m): 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
Godada:

You should have taken her antics out for public dissertation along with the audio recordings.

I cannot condone such petty stealing at all.

What would have done if you didn't notice what she did?

If you had accused her later. She would have actually called the police and raised hell that you cannot quench with #20 cold pure water

This same lady would have taken you to the cleaners if you have loose guard on her.

Watch her. If she slips release the audio recordings.

No matter how pretty a woman can be, if she is a thief, she should be handled as one.
Exactly bro, I'm just here thanking God oo, losing that kind of money would be devastating
Re: Was I Right Letting Her Off The Hook by backtalkG(m): 12:45pm On Jan 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

a very true story I tell you, sometimes we don't believe some stories until we experience it first hand
Re: Was I Right Letting Her Off The Hook by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:46pm On Jan 31, 2022
backtalkG:
a very true story I tell you, sometimes we don't believe some stories until we experience it first hand
Then he did the right thing by warning her..
Re: Was I Right Letting Her Off The Hook by backtalkG(m): 12:46pm On Jan 31, 2022
Premiumwriter:
The audio foresight.. Kudos. Just try back am up for Google drive make u no go delete am by mistake
I will that, tanx
Re: Was I Right Letting Her Off The Hook by backtalkG(m): 12:49pm On Jan 31, 2022
[quote author=Popjoan post=109835144][/quote] you think so
Re: Was I Right Letting Her Off The Hook by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2022
MrCork:

Is that the best u can do....try again mumu mugu!(no oofenese) undecided
no,I still have more to do,but I don't think you can bare them..
Re: Was I Right Letting Her Off The Hook by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2022
backtalkG:
you think so
nope,he thinks so lipsrsealed
Re: Was I Right Letting Her Off The Hook by xeratek: 12:58pm On Jan 31, 2022
backtalkG:

Upload the audio and tag me fast wink
Re: Was I Right Letting Her Off The Hook by MrCork: 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
Popjoan:
no,I still have more to do,but I don't think you can bare them..

U clearly has dumb as **f** ..try hardest!!(good lock) smiley
Re: Was I Right Letting Her Off The Hook by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 31, 2022
MrCork:

U clearly has dumb as **f** ..try hardest!!(good lock) smiley
thanks...
Re: Was I Right Letting Her Off The Hook by fattprince(m): 1:57pm On Jan 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If it were a guy who stole you wouldn't say if the story is true. Any way as Op should keep it to himself so should the little thief not try nonsense. Because these girls are demons.

I wouldn't be surprised if you don't believe when I tell you a girl once brought her father to me as someone who was the person that just fvcked her and still winking at me to accept the accusation. I was just shocked because I didn't know she has started having sex, and why the sudden appearance of her Dad claiming that I fvcked her daughter and I shouldn't do it again.

1 Like

Re: Was I Right Letting Her Off The Hook by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:58pm On Jan 31, 2022
fattprince:

If it were a guy who stole you wouldn't say if the story is true. Any way as Op should keep it to himself so should the little thief not try nonsense. Because these girls are demons.

I wouldn't be surprised if you don't believe when I tell you a girl once brought her father to me as someone who was the person that just fvcked her and still winking at me to accept the accusation. I was just shocked because I didn't know she has started having sex, and why the sudden appearance of her Dad claiming that I fvcked her daughter and I shouldn't do it again.
Look stop quoting me to tell me nonsense aiit..if you want to pass a direct message quote the op..

Who are you to tell me if it was a male or if it was a female.. undecided
You folks don't think at all do you?
Re: Was I Right Letting Her Off The Hook by fattprince(m): 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Look stop quoting me to tell me nonsense aiit..if you want to pass a direct message quote the op..

Who are you to tell me if it was a male or if it was a female.. undecided
You folks don't think at all do you?
Maybe I will stop when you are intelligent enough not to start your post with "if this story is true" whenever it concerns a female. Because you making it look like females are Angels and we just out to tarnish their image.

2 Likes

Re: Was I Right Letting Her Off The Hook by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:03pm On Jan 31, 2022
fattprince:

Maybe I will stop when you are intelligent enough not to start your post with "if this story is true" whenever it concerns a female. Because you making it look like females are Angels and we just out to tarnish their image.
I say that regardless of the gender whenever a story looks framed up..
Don't let your despise for women make you sound daft ..
Re: Was I Right Letting Her Off The Hook by fattprince(m): 2:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I say that regardless of the gender whenever a story looks framed up..
Don't let your despise for women make you sound daft ..
I don't despise them. Infact I love girls. It's you who hate males. Because this story looks more real than today being Monday.
At the bolded you know it's a lie.
But bye for now.
Re: Was I Right Letting Her Off The Hook by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
fattprince:

I don't despise them. Infact I love girls. It's you who hate males. Because this story looks more real than today being Monday.
At the bolded you know it's a lie.
But bye for now.
Hence the word if this is really true..
Stop being a cry baby on my mention..
Re: Was I Right Letting Her Off The Hook by SarutobiEky(m): 2:29pm On Jan 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Hence the word if this is really true..
Stop being a cry baby on my mention..
Try dey press your "rest" button sometimes. undecided
Re: Was I Right Letting Her Off The Hook by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:31pm On Jan 31, 2022
SarutobiEky:
Try dey press your "rest" button sometimes. undecided
The next time you quote me to say something out of point that day is gonna be the last I will reply you..
Re: Was I Right Letting Her Off The Hook by SarutobiEky(m): 2:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

The next time you quote me to say something out of point that day is gonna be the last I will reply you..

cheesy Who cares??
Try dey apply your "rest" button. It's more than necessary in your own case. You talk too much. E be ka sa dodo

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Sex And Masturbation Brings Bad Luck Why Are All Virgins Not Successful? / A Neighbour Just Saved My Life / How Apple Scam Millions with Iphone 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.