Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Hustle Hard Means What Exactly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hustle Hard Means What Exactly? (1075 Views)

Why Do People Put He/him/his And She/her/hers On Their Profile? It Means What? / Kissed Your Ex Or Made Out With Them What It Means & What To Do Next. / What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hustle Hard Means What Exactly? by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2022
You will hear people giving advice that someone should hustle hard? What does that mean, someone working like jackals before. I don't want to read different meanings to the phrase anyway. Just wanna hear what you guys think.
Re: Hustle Hard Means What Exactly? by helinues: 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2022
Very wrong advise.

Instead hustle smartly. Like in my own case, I hustle with no muscle.

Those who are rich make use of their brain not physical energy

2 Likes

Re: Hustle Hard Means What Exactly? by FriendsAndFans(m): 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
its ironic the exact purpose is for you read different meanings to the phrase.
but however you hustle, remember humanity and kindness comes first regardless the hunger and the fear you have for poverty
Re: Hustle Hard Means What Exactly? by helinues: 6:15pm On Jan 31, 2022
FriendsAndFans:
its ironic the exact purpose is for you read different meanings to the phrase.
but however you hustle, remember humanity and kindness comes first regardless the hunger and the fear you have for poverty

I think people are the one reading different meaning to the words hustle hard. That used to be lines people used back in the days. They do not mean you should do something stupid all in the name of hustling.

But with all this crimes flying up and down, hustle hard now have new meaning. Do whatever it takes to make the doh..
Re: Hustle Hard Means What Exactly? by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2022
helinues:

I think people are the one reading different meaning to the words hustle hard. That used to be lines people used back in the days. They do not mean you should do something stupid all in the name of hustling.

But with all this crimes flying up and down, hustle hard now have new meaning. Do whatever it takes to make the doh..

Abi now, hustle has turn to the phrase of yahoo guys, someone who is doing legit work but not earning much, will still be advised to hustle hard... A site labourer, soak away diggers been advised to hustle hard, what more is harder
Re: Hustle Hard Means What Exactly? by helinues: 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2022
TEMINIKANSOSO:

Abi now, hustle has turn to the phrase of yahoo guys, someone who is doing legit work but not earning much, will still be advised to hustle hard... A site labourer, soak away diggers been advised to hustle hard, what more is harder

Nowadays if you hear people saying I want to hustle hard, it means they are desperate to make that money...

The money you get without proper planning, it would eventually go the way it comes.

Money slow to enter, but fast to go

1 Like

Re: Hustle Hard Means What Exactly? by Boogyman557: 6:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
Holly Gram cool EITHER WAY..

All WAY na WAY...

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN
Re: Hustle Hard Means What Exactly? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:39pm On Jan 31, 2022
It is whatever you make of it.

1 Like

Re: Hustle Hard Means What Exactly? by helinues: 6:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool EITHER WAY..

All WAY na WAY...

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN

See you do not want me to be reporting you.

Stop derailing threads with this your weed of a thing. Is this thread about weed?

Smoke your weed in peace without bugging us

undecided
Re: Hustle Hard Means What Exactly? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 31, 2022
I want to hustle hard is not only yahoo boiz phrase. Prostitute also use this phrase when on brothels.
Re: Hustle Hard Means What Exactly? by helinues: 6:52pm On Jan 31, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
I want to hustle hard is not only yahoo boiz phrase. Prostitute also use this phrase when on brothels.

Prostitute saying they want to hustle hard means they want to mess as many guys just to get the money..

Meanwhile, na party, wigs and clothes go take the money back from them.. Hustle hard but spend recklessly
Re: Hustle Hard Means What Exactly? by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 7:11pm On Jan 31, 2022
Magnoliaa:
It is whatever you make of it.

You say [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Hustle Hard Means What Exactly? by Boogyman557: 7:52pm On Jan 31, 2022
helinues:

See you do not want me to be reporting you.

Stop derailing threads with this your weed of a thing. Is this thread about weed?

Smoke your weed in peace without bugging us

undecided
Holly Gram cool

Am SMOKING it in peace my G...

I just de COME from ASHAWOO house now...

No VEX 4 d late reply...

E get 1 ASHAWOO house wey I JAZZ in dis evening..

FINE FINE BANIS full der...

I just de SHOW back now... I just de ENTER house NOW.

Na to SMOKE WEED b D NEXT tin but I need shower 1st ..

WTF MAN
Re: Hustle Hard Means What Exactly? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 31, 2022
It means go hard harder then the hardest you can go..
Re: Hustle Hard Means What Exactly? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 31, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

Am SMOKING it in peace my G...

I just de COME from ASHAWOO house now...

No VEX 4 d late reply...

E get 1 ASHAWOO house wey I JAZZ in dis evening..

FINE FINE BANIS full der...

I just de SHOW back now... I just de ENTER house NOW.

Na to SMOKE WEED b D NEXT tin but I need shower 1st ..

WTF MAN
comot for here before i blast your left leg with my old kala.
Re: Hustle Hard Means What Exactly? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2022
Hustling hard like jackals doesn’t mean you’ll be rich eventually,the best thing is to hustle wisely.
Wise not hard okay?
Re: Hustle Hard Means What Exactly? by okoroemeka(m): 6:37am On Feb 01, 2022
TEMINIKANSOSO:

don't mind them,they want some people's turned to excavator s

1 Like

Re: Hustle Hard Means What Exactly? by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 4:50pm On Feb 01, 2022
KinglouisXIII:
Hustling hard like jackals doesn’t mean you’ll be rich eventually,the best thing is to hustle wisely.
Wise not hard okay?

How do one hustle wisely?

(1) (Reply)

JHS 1 Student Sucks Her Teacher's Dick In Class, Gives Him Smooth Ride In Front / Please Where's Nwamaikpe? / US Female Military Commander Says She Needs A Boyfriend, Whom She Can Help.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.